Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2022, 12:30 PM

Default Jammer not board shorts

My suggestion would be that instead of wearing clunky board shorts over the thong, instead get yourself a pair of jammers or even a pair of athletic style compression shorts. Either kind that fit really snug are good, I always undersize a bit.

The thong will work quite nicely as a liner, and the constant gentle tension of the back of the thong between your glutes as you move around will feel great. Plus, the thong pouch should be snug enough so that you can position yourself forward and up inside of it--a position you might be reluctant to try if you were wearing just the thong. This gives a great outline inside the jammers/compression shorts and you should be ultra-sensitive and horny in an instant. Your wife should figure this out quickly I would think.

If you want to go with just the thong simply remove the jammer like you would have removed your board shorts and dive into the water.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:06 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda
Skimpy swimwear is wise to be worn by your wife for swimming, but how are you able to do the same in board shorts without drowning?
I think my wife thinks like most - that woman wear bikinis and men wear baggy shorts. But she has changed some. When we were dating, she wore a conservative one piece suit and I wore baggy trunks (with a thong under). I bought her a two piece bikini for a cruise, which she wore, and she was ok with me in a square cut suit. But the real credit goes to my stepdaughter for loaning my wife a thong for our honeymoon. I didn't know about that until we were at hotel. It was a neon red one piece but a little sheer, which was very exciting to see her wear in front of everyone at the hotel pool. I think was from Wicked Weasel. I was even more surprised when she told me where she got it lol. It may have been a good thing that I wore baggy trunks to pool, to hide my um excitement lol. Hopefully by next vacation (another cruise), I may be able to go without the baggy trunks.

Last edited by SoCal2023 : 09-05-2022 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:22 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
The thong will work quite nicely as a liner, and the constant gentle tension of the back of the thong between your glutes as you move around will feel great.
I've worn thongs under baggy trunks for years, especially if the trunks are unlined. I do like how they feel, being so snug all over (It's not uncommon to get an erection from the sensation) This summer been tanning by pool (private) in just a basic black thong. It would be great on next vacation to wear a colorful unlined thong, maybe neon orange or white, that accentuates the details when wet. Fingers crossed wife is ok with that idea.
Old 09-05-2022, 05:06 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

A tight speedo gives me the same feelings!
Old 09-05-2022, 05:15 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
I bet! And the fact that it’s tight doesn’t help. Just makes it feel even better, which then excites me more. It’s during those times I kinda wish my thong was lined, that my reduce the amount of precum that tends to ooze through. That’s when I know it’s time to dive into the pool to cool off, or, maybe not lol.
Old 09-05-2022, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2023
I think my wife thinks like most - that woman wear bikinis and men wear baggy shorts. But she has changed some. When we were dating, she wore a conservative one piece suit and I wore baggy trunks (with a thong under). I bought her a two piece bikini for a cruise, which she wore, and she was ok with me in a square cut suit. But the real credit goes to my stepdaughter for loaning my wife a thong for our honeymoon. I didn't know about that until we were at hotel. It was a neon red one piece but a little sheer, which was very exciting to see her wear in front of everyone at the hotel pool. I think was from Wicked Weasel. I was even more surprised when she told me where she got it lol. It may have been a good thing that I wore baggy trunks to pool, to hide my um excitement lol. Hopefully by next vacation (another cruise), I may be able to go without the baggy trunks.

My hunch is that there's no longer a European Sunbathing (topless) top deck on cruises. I always wore a cast iron jock strap under my Speedos to hide it until I went on a cruise with my wife and her sister. I got so excited seeing all of the topless women that my jock strap exploded shooting shrapnel across the deck. LOL!
Old 09-05-2022, 06:51 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda
My hunch is that there's no longer a European Sunbathing (topless) top deck on cruises. I always wore a cast iron jock strap under my Speedos to hide it until I went on a cruise with my wife and her sister. I got so excited seeing all of the topless women that my jock strap exploded shooting shrapnel across the deck. LOL!

Hmmm exploding jockstraps and Speedo’s, that would be a nice sight for sure. I’ve heard a few cruise lines have adult pool areas. I wonder if that means topless ok for wife and thong ok for me? Hmm maybe stepdaughter has a little two piece mom can borrow lol. Unless stepdaughter is on cruise too. Then I’d better pack the baggy trunks lol.
Old 09-12-2022, 02:43 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
I think your inbox is full.
Old 09-12-2022, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2023
I saw someone mention Skinzwear. I recently purchased a suit from them with very thin sides. It doesn't have a drawstring but fits nicely, in my humble opinion. Reminds me of a posing suit or one of my wife's bikinis. Here is the link:
https://skinzwear.com/product_detail...kini-in-Black#
That's an amazing little suit. Reminiscent of the Kiniki André bikinis I wear to my local pool.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:13 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoolspeedo
That's an amazing little suit. Reminiscent of the Kiniki André bikinis I wear to my local pool.
I agree. I’d still be wearing it if I hadn’t switched to a thong.