Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2022, 07:01 PM
Speedo Member

Default Evolution of Friends - Part 11

SMALLER

One day, Andy had acquired a new thong! It was still jade green, but the front was lower. While the suit adequately covered his genitals, it covered only about half of the pubic area covered by his previous suit. The waistband was round elastic “rope”, about the diameter of a pencil. And at the center of the back, the “rope” went straight down to attach to the pouch. Most of his “bikini area” was now exposed, along with his entire buttocks.

Andy’s g-string set a new standard for all of us.

I shopped the internet and found a royal blue string from a mail order shop in Fort Lauderdale. It was tiny! I had to squeeze my penis and scrotum into the suit, and it barely held them under cover. The waistband and back-strap were about half the diameter of a pencil. When I was in this suit, almost all the skin on my body was exposed to the sun, and, well, exposed to everyone to see. Buttocks being fully exposed in public was one of the best experiences of my life. Other people’s reactions were not any different from the thong, but it was just more fun.

Alex had worn some pretty skimpy suits. But, he began wearing one that was almost as miniscule as mine, but it was made with an orange mesh fabric that was essentially see-through.

Mike added another red thong, but this one had a long sleeve in the front and Mike filled that sleeve.

Keep in mind we are now riding bicycles through several residential and business areas. People are seeing us. Lots of us.
Old 08-02-2022, 11:17 AM

Sounds exciting!!! Any more updates now that summer is in full effect?
Old 08-05-2022, 07:02 PM

Don't see the point in thongs. If you've gone far enough to expose the lower part of your buttocks you may as well expose all of them. Therefore a G-string.

Last edited by Bede735 : 08-05-2022 at 07:13 PM.