Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2022, 06:53 PM
Speedo Member

Default Evolution of Friends - Part 1

ONE PERSON

After I completed school, I was thrilled to find my dream job in a small coastal city. Although the starting pay didn’t allow me to live beach-front, I was able to find a nice affordable apartment within walking distance of my job. And it was only about a 20-minute bike ride to the beach.

I have always loved the beach. My parents took me when I was young. I went with friends before college. The word I used most often to describe my experiences at the beach was “fun”.

During college, friends guided me away from those terrible knee-length shorts toward comfortable shorts that more closely resembled running shorts. Then, I migrated to a bikini-style swimsuit. The words I used most often to describe the beach were “relaxing” and “refreshing”, although “fun” was still high in the list.

During my last year of college, I switched to wearing a thong swimsuit. My most-used descriptive word became “freedom. “Freedom” expressed my feelings with being so openly exposed to the sun, to the wind, and to other people. Of course, the beach was still “relaxing”, “refreshing” and “fun”.

I worked the night shift and my “work day” ended at 7 in the morning. Like most people, I preferred to “unwind” for several hours after work. So I chose to stay awake during the morning, before temperatures got hot, and sleep during afternoon and early evening hours.

When I got home from work, I’d usually hit the shower then ate my “evening” meal. I’d put on my beachwear, grab my beach bag and head for the beach. I didn’t have a car, so that meant riding my bicycle.

My “freedom” mindset for the beach dictated that I “wear as little as reasonably possible”. This meant that I never wore a shirt to the beach, providing a feeling of “freedom” to my upper body. Since the sand and pavement were cool until mid-afternoon, I didn’t have to wear shoes, which provided stimulation to my senses while being barefoot and adding to the feeling of “freedom”.

I had considered a truly enhanced “freedom” experience if I made the trip to from my apartment to the beach while wearing nothing but my thong. Although that certainly met my standard of “as little as possible”, I discarded the idea because I had not seen anyone else wearing so little for their trip, so the “reasonably” part didn’t work.

My shorts were the only visible clothing other people saw me wear when I was on my bike rides to the beach. The shorts had a really low waistband and a short inseam. From many points of view, it probably looked like I was wearing a bikini. But the sides of the shorts were split to the waistband, so that style feature was the confirmation that I wore shorts. It was also the feature that made it clear that my shorts had really, really minimal coverage.

I had wondered about the reception that I would encounter wearing so little. In the past, reactions have been so varied. Some stuck-up bullies have shouted “Put on some clothes”. Some people merely looked to another direction. Some people came and talked to me. After a trip of two in my new city, I learned that, just like most everywhere else, hardly anyone seemed to be affected by what I wore. I also took the attitude that people thought “Oh, a guy in small shorts, wish I had the nerve to wear that.”

Once I arrived at the beach, I’d lock my bicycle into the rack and find a nearby spot for my towel. I would always immediately remove my shorts so that everyone would see that I was wearing a thong swimsuit.

I’d run along the water’s edge. Other people were out for their morning walks and runs. We would exchange “nods” or perhaps say “good morning”. By mid-morning, I had the beach almost to myself, along with a few other “regulars”.

Between runs or walks, I’d relax by sunbathing on my towel until it was time to pack up, go home and grab my shower and lunch before sleeping.

Last edited by bluethongguy : 05-28-2022 at 06:56 PM.