Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-19-2019, 12:14 PM

Default Loose Speedos

Great stories BAZZ. I wear both nylon and lycra briefs, the lycra are a good bit smaller than the nylon. Personally never tried to hide an erection kind of enjoy the attention I get.
Old 01-19-2019, 03:17 PM

Default Kiniki

Kiniki tan though suits are so light weight that you can wear a snug one without feeling confined.
Old 01-19-2019, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
I don't wear loose speedos. Mine are brief style, very snug and have more covering. They do feel great keeping me snug and secure while swimming or at times, as summer underwear.

I also like tight and tiny Asian suits that are snug and secure in the ocean surf. I enjoy the squeeze and the smooth flat front look, and you guys liked my pictures in other posts.
Old 01-20-2019, 02:15 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikenSwim
I also like tight and tiny Asian suits that are snug and secure in the ocean surf. I enjoy the squeeze and the smooth flat front look, and you guys liked my pictures in other posts.

Not all of us can handle the "pressure" like you do
Old 01-20-2019, 05:43 PM

Aussiebum has two types of the nylon suits. The regular ones that have the elastic in the legs and waist along with a draw string.
Their "Loose" ones have no elastic in the waist. Totally comfortable to wear on the beach or around the house, However, if you plan to swim be sure the draw string is TIGHT. If not, diving will leave you suitless and just standing up the water will pull the suit down. (I've got on a loose pair now for working in the yard)
Old 01-20-2019, 11:37 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
Aussiebum has two types of the nylon suits. The regular ones that have the elastic in the legs and waist along with a draw string.
Their "Loose" ones have no elastic in the waist. Totally comfortable to wear on the beach or around the house, However, if you plan to swim be sure the draw string is TIGHT. If not, diving will leave you suitless and just standing up the water will pull the suit down. (I've got on a loose pair now for working in the yard)
Can you show it
Old 01-21-2019, 10:25 AM
Speedo Member

Few more examples
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z-02.jpg (47.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg z-03.jpg (30.6 KB, 54 views)
Old 01-21-2019, 10:27 AM
Speedo Member

Few more examples pt 2
Attached Images
File Type: jpg z-04.jpg (43.9 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg z-05.jpg (37.8 KB, 54 views)
Old 03-06-2019, 06:08 PM

Red face Looser speedos?

As said in my earlier answer, I don't wear loose speedos, but comfortably snug on me and d well covering my lower half. As to having a speedo boner, it's going to happen when wearing soft clinging speedo swim briefs. It happens to me from the tickling feeling in them, especially after swimming and having a speedo boner while in the shower, when trying to peel off those tight wet swim briefs still clinging on me. It's a real nice feeling, the warm shower water and the sexy lycra speedo slowly coming off, as I'll pull and tug them down with the dangling drawstrings and and a speedo boner, soon to be bouncing free at attention. Those rolled down tight wet speedo finally flutter down my legs and at my ankles, then slowly step out of them. I'll do it discretely in the showers, then proceed to the locker room wrapped in a large towel covering my still erect speedo boner. I don't feel embarrassed nor bashful about it, as other guys in our swim club wearing well fitting speedos do have noticably visible speedo erections and have no shame, as it's a healthy male reaction when snug and secure in their speedo swim briefs.