Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2020, 11:14 AM

I'm based in London and have really missed swimming in my speedos thought this lockdown. Can't wait to get back in the pool wearing them soon.
Old 02-23-2021, 03:48 PM

Default Hey everyone

Hi guys, nice to see so many UK speedo guys! I'm up north in Newcastle, and theres hardly anyone who wears them, besides me, so I always get some looks, a few cheeky winks. I like speedo brand and arena brand speedos with 2 inch sides, as its not too small but shows off my legs really well. Can't wait to chat more with you all!
Old 02-24-2021, 06:37 AM

I'm in North East Scotland and have been a minimal swimwear devotee since my schooldays, hence my 'nom de plume'. I have a variety of skimpy suits with kiniki André being my current choice to swim in at my local pool. I usually wear a black one which although brief, is not too revealing and haven't had any issues. Going to start wild swimming, initially with a wetsuit but will order one or two 'budgy smuggler's make and 'oddballs' just to make a statement to all the anti- speedo brigade, my wife and sister included!
Old 02-24-2021, 02:58 PM

UK here, living in London. Missing the swims at my local gym (Fitness First). My regular suit is Royal Blue Muscleskins suit, classic pouch (small, and 1cm reduction in pouch height), lean seat, 1 inch sides. I also have other Muscleskins suits: one wine red, half inch sides and custom-pattern extra-small pouch, another as the Royal Blue specification except leopard print material and sports-thong back. Also, several women's Adidas budgie-smuggler type bikini bottoms in dark colours, and other women's bikini briefs off ebay in a range of solid colourways and bold patterns. I wear them all in the pool from time to time as the mood takes me. Can't wait to get back to the pool - 12th April, we're told.
Old 02-25-2021, 05:24 AM
Speedo Member

I love to wear the mens brief but for the swimwear , I prefer the speedos.
Old 02-25-2021, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike7362
UK here, living in London. Missing the swims at my local gym (Fitness First). My regular suit is Royal Blue Muscleskins suit, classic pouch (small, and 1cm reduction in pouch height), lean seat, 1 inch sides. I also have other Muscleskins suits: one wine red, half inch sides and custom-pattern extra-small pouch, another as the Royal Blue specification except leopard print material and sports-thong back. Also, several women's Adidas budgie-smuggler type bikini bottoms in dark colours, and other women's bikini briefs off ebay in a range of solid colourways and bold patterns. I wear them all in the pool from time to time as the mood takes me. Can't wait to get back to the pool - 12th April, we're told.
That’s great to hear ,Mike . I’ve just order the exact same muscleskins classic in black but without the reduction In rise for my municipal pool .it may have the 3/4 strap sides . Certainly lean seat .
I ordered two other suits in navy and red with half and sports seats and with their thinnest 3/8 strap sides for the European holidays around the pool and beaches . Do you have pictures of your suits only , not worn . .
Old 02-26-2021, 06:01 AM
Speedo Member

Well, I also love to wear the mens swim brief and speedos.
Old 03-01-2021, 09:11 PM

So I’ll be mainly wearing Andres by Kiniki when the pools reopen . I’ve worn red black turquoise but haven’t worn my yellow and white bikinis in the uk yet . I have a really thin sided shark grey modus vivendi too which is so cool . Joe Snyder clip is the briefest thing I’ve worn in a busy uk pool . How about you ?
Old 03-03-2021, 06:33 AM
Speedo Member

Well, I like to wear the aronik and Aussiebum most of the time.
Old 01-13-2023, 08:13 AM
Speedo Member

Thought it might be an idea to find out who is actively wearing in the uk … maybe a brief intro of where you are … what you wear etc it would be good to get an active uk section going again …
I’m in Edinburgh and wear normally a kiniki Andre or joe Snyder bikini at my hotel club pool . On the beach at Aberlady or down at Druridge I will use joe Snyder Rio thongs or items from my muscleskins or skinzwear collections which tend toward pouch front string side quarter back or less . Interesting to know what others do , and even what is worn in municipal pools .