Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2012, 01:53 PM

Default Surprised there's no activity in the Lycra forum

The new swimsuit boards have taken off, with interesting threads and debates by an active group of members.

However this area remains stagnant. I wonder why? My attraction to Speedos extends to other Lycra wear. Both make me body conscious, providing a positive feedback loop to workout to keep a shape that looks good in skintight clothes.

I feel like writing about my Lycra adventures, but not unless there is an audience willing to also contribute. Comments?
Old 03-29-2012, 03:07 AM

Default lycra fade

Great minds think alike - I was noticing just that when scanning through the forums a few days ago.

There are four Mens Swim Suit Forums and two Mens Lycra Forums on the new Board.

The General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk is clearly the popular one and you say
"interesting threads " and "an active group of members" are moving it along.
That's true - but there should be a larger active group of participants as the few faithful contributors largely exist on their own to keep the damned thing alive.
The viewing figures can on occasions go over 1000 , so we have a not insignificat readership out there - but still very few posts appear in print to follow up that interest.

Taking the second of the Lycra Forums first the buy and sell section remains empty after five months - a waste of space which I predicted to Mike long ago and on which he was supposed to undertake a review.

The discussion forum is one where you "feel like writing" but there has to be "an audience willing to contribute".
Quite so - and I can only suggest that you proceed with a post on Lycra and then do another to the Swim Suit General Talk as a reminder that something is here to read (some speedos are made of Lycra so you won't be entirely off-topic for that forum).
It is worth remembering that Speedo and Lycra used to run as parallel but separate Fantasy Boards whereas the latter is reduced now to a Forum on the Mens Swim Suit Board . Whether that constitutes a demotion which has caused earlier contributors to give up their interest I would not like to say - but it will be interesting to see whether the points you have just made spur a few readers into action
Old 03-29-2012, 04:00 AM

Byron, thanks for your support. You are of course correct - lots of readers compared to the few writers.

But as you wax ecstatic over the old format boards, remember that the Lycra Forum eventually turned into some sort of spam fest with an occasional real message. Glad Mike's new effort is spam-free.
Old 03-30-2012, 02:58 AM

Default spam

I see - didn't know that the fewer postings might relate to the disappearance of unwanted spammers from the earlier Board.

(LOL - I didn't know also that I might be playing Heidi to a guy called Seal in this UD illustration: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=wax+lyrical)
Old 04-15-2012, 03:02 PM

(LOL - I didn't know also that I might be playing Heidi to a guy called Seal in this UD illustration: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=wax+lyrical)[/quote]

Has that happened yet, or have you moved on to the other example's new set of bolt-ons?
Old 04-16-2012, 04:09 AM

If bolt-ons mean breasts, no.

I may have caused some confusion here and I was simply trying to work out how/why I might have been waxing ecstatically.
Having checked the words separately I find slang for sex applies to the first and brief elation for the second - so I've been having quick enjoyable shags with the old fantasy board it seems.

I have no prejudice against the lycra forums in principle but remain of the opinion that as little and nothing appear in them they can be dispensed with as separate entities and members interested in raising lycra topics can simply send a post to the general swimsuit talk forum (where at least someone might read it I have to say).
Btw, it is rather amusing to see that is where the great majority of activity has come to be centred (of no great surprise as that forum in itself is in effect the old board reincarnated).
Old 04-18-2012, 04:31 AM

While related, Lycra fetish and Speedo fetish seem like they might be different enough to justify a separate forum for spandex lovers who don't care about chlorine damage.

But, it takes a village, not just the two of us.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Banned

Taking the second of the Lycra Forums first the buy and sell section remains empty after five months - a waste of space which I predicted to Mike long ago and on which he was supposed to undertake a review.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:22 PM

Default dvd sales

As you have joined only yesterday is this forum simply being used as a sales pitch for your organisation?
Old 02-21-2019, 06:59 PM

Red face Surprised there's no activity in the lycra forum.

I think there is a lot of lycra activity under various other titles like speedos, bodysuits. and other lycra outfits. The lycra outfits i usually like wearing are Speedo swimsuits with lycra material, especially in leotard and tights or clingy underwear. Like stories Iv'e told before in other forms, I had a nice happening just recently, when i was dressed in my favorite winter outfit, lycra leotard and tights with shiny lycra briefs under them. I had to go to the doctor's again for a general checkup and wearing soft, tickling leotard and tights under the warm snug winter sports clothes. While waiting at the doctor's office to be called in, I had much anxiety, while thinking about soon being out of those snug winter clothes with lycra leotard and tights and naked for the doctor(female) and nurse. After a while, I was called into the exam room and yes with a full hard on encased in all those layers of lycra. The nurse was very kind and did notice my erection outlined under my warm snug winter outfit, when she said not to be ashamed or bashful being erect, as they've seen t all before, when the doctor came in,then going over my medical records and complimenting my winter outfit and telling the nurse "have him all undressed. gowned and ready, then let me know and we'll start his examination. Both her and the nurse asked what I was wearing under my winter clothes, I told her I had leotards on underneath., when she said with she and her nurse, will help get me ready. "Wow" it was a long and beautiful process, slowly stripping off my snug sports clothes layer by layer, then the fun part, with the nurse firmly, yet slowly stripping my clinging lycra microfiber leotard, then the blue colored lycra tights coming off including the clinging lycra undies. I did squeeze my legs, not wanting to give them up, but in the end I was soon naked and very erect, as the doctor proceeded with my full physical exam. Finally it was over and there I was, now lying on the exam table naked and still erect. I saw those snug ski overalls with my warm winter shirt on the floor and the tangled unzipped bright blue leotard with the tights and lycra undies lying next to them. I had a change of clothes with me to wear after, boxers, baggy trousers and another baggy winter shirt, that I put on making a quick redressing. I really missed being out of those clinging lycra leotard and tights and did notice that both doctor and nurse enjoyed peeling all those layers of microfiber, lycra winter clothes and leotard off me. It certainly made my medical plight a lot easier.