Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2014, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis
NikeTerez worth it
Well as much as Ilove brief swimwear I think 100.00 is to much for any suit. Iv seen some on ebay for sale well over 1000.00 just because such celebreties as Tom Daley wore the exact same suit, plus severel turbo team suits for the same prices ETC.
Im crazy over Speedos thats for sure and Im thankful that even so I didnt let myself behing ripped off buy these over zealous sellers that takes avantage over guys that loves them so much that are willing to pay any price for them even at the risk of eating baloney or peanut butter sanwiches for months. Dont let yourselves being had guys, besides speedos allways look nicer in pictures or on a well formed man but once you get it in the mail you risk of being dissapointed.
I have bene very close to buying a few and now Im thanking myself that I didnt anyway no extravagant seller on ebay wiill have a k]laugh on my depends

totally agree with you, Louis!
Old 10-10-2014, 12:18 AM

Default nike teraz..

Thanks thisweirdthing by the way a guy from The UK APPRECIATES YOU VERY MUCH HIS NAME IS BRIAN HUNTLEY DO YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:06 PM

Default Teraz VS Lift suits

As I remember, the Nike "Lift" suit was very similar to the Teraz, but I can't remember if it also was a single layer. I owned a couple of the Lift suits, because they were a lot less expensive, both were kind of a bright green color. Does anyone remember if the Lift suit was single layer?
Old 10-25-2014, 12:44 PM

Yes I own a blue Nike Lift and I confirm that it is single layered. And so pleasant to wear
Old 06-19-2023, 10:45 AM

Red Nike Teraz for sale on Ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/225626545320