Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2018, 08:23 PM

Those are great suits and you guys look great in them. Joe Snyder has some really awesome designs. I love those minimal pouch suits.
Old 04-25-2018, 05:51 PM

I would love to post more selfies here on the thread, but I really struggle to upload my photos onto this message board. Every time it tells me they are too large, and as I am only using an iPad, it’s almost impossible to take them down to the size required. Does anybody else have this problem, and if so any suggestions as to how I can get my photos uploaded on here so you guys can all see them? :-)
Old 05-02-2018, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoBear76
I would love to post more selfies here on the thread, but I really struggle to upload my photos onto this message board. Every time it tells me they are too large, and as I am only using an iPad, it’s almost impossible to take them down to the size required. Does anybody else have this problem, and if so any suggestions as to how I can get my photos uploaded on here so you guys can all see them? :-)
You can upload to an outside photo website, for example Flickr, imgbb, etc. Then copy the URL sharing link of the photos and "insert link" into the message here.
Old 05-02-2018, 04:16 PM

Bodybuilding progress. S L O W , but getting somewhere.
Bulked up 15 lbs during winter months.

This, what I am wearing, is a custom made posing suit !
Old 05-02-2018, 11:55 PM

Looking good, NJHunkguy. Glad you're starting to see results. Great posing suit too, it really works with your build.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_OH_thonger
Looking good, NJHunkguy. Glad you're starting to see results. Great posing suit too, it really works with your build.
Thanks NE_OH_thonger ! The suit was made by "Posing Suits by Nina". There are four choices of front/side and four choices of back styles to mix and match. Selection from a series of fabrics.

This particular suit I was wearing, it's fabric color looks like pinkish under the light. But it is actually red fabric with silver dots throughout the surface.

Finding it was a story on it's own. It had been a few years ago. When I saw a photo of a bodybuilder wearing this bikini posing suit getting prep for his competition. The suit was very eyes catching, I wanted one for myself. After many years of searching online, until recently, I eventually found the original maker of the suit, I found Nina's website. She told me that, she personally made that suit. Wow, Thanks!
Old 05-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Speedo Member

My Kiniki tan through for this summer
Micro swim brief version.

Old 05-09-2018, 08:51 PM

Is that you in the picture Frog? If it is, you should never wear clothes...always be in your speedo! Awesome pic
Old 05-10-2018, 05:42 AM
Speedo Member

Yes it is me on the picture. During summer I can spend all the day in my swim brief. The less the better. Kiniki micro brief only at home, too skimpy for public pool and no drawstring... but I have a Kiniki tan through brief, more conservative in the shape and with a drawstring, for lap swimming and for the beach.
Old 05-10-2018, 04:04 PM
Speedo Member

Frog,
Great looking suit on you! Can see why you like it. Suit in your photo doesn't look too skimpy for a public pool with your body. Sure no one would say anything.