Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2018, 09:59 PM

Default waterpark report

I just got home after spending the week in Buffalo,NY for work. I flew in very early Sunday morning and decided to check out Niagara Falls as I've never seen it. I decided while there I would check out the indoor waterpark right by the falls. I put on a black speedo solar under my clothes and when I got there undressed to my suit at my locker and spent the next few hours there. It was pretty busy and some of the lines were really long. I really thought with it being an international destination I wouldn't be the only guy in a brief, but I was. I did see an asian man in a square cut suit and a white man in a square cut as well. Not the best indoor park I've been to but I had fun. I got some usual funny looks but it never bothers me. The only comment I hears was when I went to my locker to check my cell phone, you need to pass down a hallway full of glass windows looking outside. There was a 40's something man with 4 boys about 11 or 12. As I passed the one boy began to stare. When I got done checking my phone they were still there and I heard the boy say,"I've never seen a guy wear one of those" to the man. He replied with something about Europe but I didn't catch it. Then I heard the boy say something about he's seen divers wear them before and the man replied something about speedos making it better for divers going in the pool but I really didn't hear much more as I was too far away. I know guys on this board seem hesitant about wearing a speedo to a waterpark, but that is about what you will expect. Don't worry about it. It's more in your head.