Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-31-2013, 07:31 PM

Default Sports to do in a speedo

There have been a handful of threads of speedo sports but how about one that addresses all of them. I'm sure all of us keep our eyes open when a sport is speedo friendly. Sports are a just great reason to go out in one of your suits too.

I have seen athletes wear speedos in
Running, Triathlons, Swimming, Water Polo, Underwater hockey, Diving, Sychronised Diving, Free diving, Surfing, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, etc,

Ive also seen guys wear them in

Tubing, Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Boogie boarding, Tough mudding, Bungee jumping, scuba diving, and I know I am forgetting something.

What sports have you seen speedos in that I am missing and what sports would you wear a speed in. I kayak in mine and I would love to try tubing in one...
Old 08-31-2013, 08:01 PM

Default forgotten speedo ?

LOL - with such a comprehensive list, probably not and sky-divers no doubt need their body suits to keep a lot warmer in high jumps (but who knows what might be underneath?).
I could in fact volunteer badminton (I have worn them for that in the past in preference to a jock).

You didn't mention water skiing but I sure don't know tough mudding (is that something like an army assault course?)
Old 08-31-2013, 11:32 PM

How about wrestling. Sometimes the wrestlers don't wear their singlets.
Old 09-01-2013, 01:17 AM

Default Quite so...

...some experiences to be related from hot boi Jami on that I think.

(there is I believe in the wrestling fraternity a division in the jock or no-jock
decision to wear them under singlets in their bouts)(I know which way I prefer!)
Old 09-01-2013, 05:17 AM

I hope I didn't go down the slippery slope with my reply.
Old 09-01-2013, 11:26 AM

Going down water slides in speedos is fun.
When the French use big waterslides they tuck their speedos into thongs and go down faster on their bums. I've tried it, it works!
Old 09-01-2013, 03:42 PM

Default Other than swimming

Water slides in a speedo are great.That's the only style of suit I wore when I went to Atlantis. Don't recall seeing any other men in them on the slides, but there was a substantial minority in them at the pool & beach. There were several men, including me, in at the poolside carry out lunch counter.
Only place in the US I have tried it is Disney. There are always some men there in speedos, but I don't recall ever seeing any at another US water park.
One other activity is beach volleyball. I know someone who plays regularly and he mentioned that while board shorts are most common, a few of the men play in speedos.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:45 PM

Its such a nice relaxed feeling to ride the bike in a speedo. I like to jog in a speedo on the beach and just jump in the water whenever I feel like it.
Old 09-01-2013, 05:46 PM

I agree with riding in a speedo... I totally forgot about volleyball. Much better in a speedo.

Wouldn't it burn going down a water slide with a bare bum?
Old 09-01-2013, 07:13 PM

Big water slides are continually wet due to irrigation system and customer fear.