Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2018, 10:27 PM
Speedo Member

Default Catcalls, comments, stares...

So, I'm wondering if any of you Speedo wearing men have been cat-called or had ladies or men make comments to you when you're wearing your Speedos. I know sometimes people have negative comments but I'm looking for more of the positive, provocative or revealing comments.

1. One day at a rather conservative beach in Florida I stripped to my little red Speedo Solars, back when I first was getting the courage to wear them, and I heard a boy maybe 10 years old yell out from 60 yards away "daddy daddy that man is in his underwear!"
2. There is an old group of ladies where I swim on vacation, and they always make comments about how great it is to see me again, how they love my swimsuit... one older lady even put her hands on my rump when trying to teach me planking in the pool... They are all adorable and it feels good that they all feel comfortable making comments and appreciating the male form.
3. The most overt was the very first time I wore a smaller suit, I was so nervous as I walked to the bathroom and back, and one young woman was absolutely staring at me with her mouth wide open in a comical way. I thought she was going to say something negative or joke about me but she swam right up and we got to talking and she was flirting like no other woman had for me in my entire life. we were both in our mid-twenties and if I wasn't very busy that week...

So, what are some of the funny things, sexy things or interesting things that people have said to you when you were suited up?
Old 07-03-2018, 06:19 PM
Speedo Member

There are several...other than the "disgusting" comment I got from that old dude in bike shorts who rode a bike passed me...

A looong time ago I was swimming laps at New York Sports Club. As I climb out of the pool in my one inch solar speedos there was this little kid who saw me and said "ooo, a bikini".

Another time I was in Folley Beach in Charleston...I was the only person there in a speedo and as I emerged from the water, this woman sitting by the edge of the pool looked at me with a big wide smile.

One time I was vacationing in Philadelphia. i was relaxing at the outdoor pool and deck by the hotel and walking with my brother. I can see a teenage girl snapping my photo from her 4th or 5th story hotel room window.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:17 PM

I have yet to have that happen to me now in several years of wearing openly in public. Most of the time that I wear is to swim laps, so it's "in context," if you will, but I often lay out in the sun after my laps and no one ever says anything.

Now my wife, on the other hand... she's pretty brutal with her jokes and comments. I pretty much have to wear shorts when she's around.
Old 07-09-2018, 05:45 PM

Gosh, I hope they reach down to the knees. And I hope you wear polo shirts/t-shirts and not tank tops.
Old 08-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Speedo Member

Well, I got cat called the other day. Bound to happen sooner or later as this summer in the NE is particularly brutal so I tried to walk around in my t shirt and speedo as much as possible.

I was walking from my car to Brighton Beach in my t-shirt and speedo (lava gray solars). I was going to cross the street when this garbage truck pull up to the intersection. The light was green but it didn't move. So i crossed the street and as I got to the other side I heard one of the garbageman yelled: Hey! Where's your pants? And the other guy yelled "SPEEDOOOOOOO!"

All I could do was toss them a smile....
Old 08-10-2018, 11:50 AM

Never had an issue but only wear standard briefs for swimming purposes.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:43 PM

When I do my Saturday lap swim a little earlier than usual the pool has a water aerobics class going on three lanes, mostly older gals but the instructor is a pretty hot chick. I've known her for years, sometimes she swim laps with me. Anyway she is on deck showing the motions to the ladies in the water and she has music going with a hands free mic she's yelling into also. As I walk up to the pool she always has a greeting for me including a compliment about how I look or what I'm wearing. The ladies in the pool all stare and smile and surely finger themselves a little, LOL.
Old 08-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Free
When I do my Saturday lap swim a little earlier than usual the pool has a water aerobics class going on three lanes, mostly older gals but the instructor is a pretty hot chick. I've known her for years, sometimes she swim laps with me. Anyway she is on deck showing the motions to the ladies in the water and she has music going with a hands free mic she's yelling into also. As I walk up to the pool she always has a greeting for me including a compliment about how I look or what I'm wearing. The ladies in the pool all stare and smile and surely finger themselves a little, LOL.

What were you wearing???
Old 08-13-2018, 04:36 AM

Usually Speedo Endurance. Often Dolphin Chloroban. Sometimes Turbo Polo. Possibly Sporti Euro. Whatever I grab out of the locker. I swim every evening except for when I don't but that's rare. Weekends around noon if possible.