Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2018, 07:43 AM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 4

Lake adventures pt.4

Then it happened, the thing that I was dreading the most, Matt came in. He just chuckled and said:"oh so sorry that I busted into, during your jerk off session, it's just that Steve called me since he couldn't reach you and said they'll be here in about 10 minutes."

I just jumped up and went towards the room upstairs where me and Gabe shared the room, while the next one was Matt & Steve's room. I just had to get out of this swimsuit. As I untied the drawstring, and pilled it off myself, I picked one of my older speedos, it was a grey with orange pattern Speedo brand swim brief that ran from left side to my middle. I put my black Adidas swim briefs I had on until now, in my backpack, put the grey on the bed. I wore them mostly whenever I didn't want to ruin my favourite swim briefs models, so I picked this one, and since I cummed in this one many times already I thought this will be my outfit for the evening. The suit although older still fitted me perfectly but since it was older it was much more stretchful, unlike new pairs. Now as I changed into my grey speedos I had to tug a bit since I had a woodie going on. As I went outside Matt was standing at the door of their room. Matt said: "Change of gear?" I said: "Yes". Matt then nodded in agreement and said: "maybe I should change mine too, doesn't leave much space, if I end up in your situation" he said sniggering. So now with Matt out of my way, I went downstairs to the bathroom, and finished something I had dreamt and desired for an hour. After I reached my orgasm, I peed immediately after. Now since I have pleasured myself in a hurry, already I sensed the pressure built up again. I knew it will be just a matter of time before I easily get another boner, because despite my orgasm there was still a lot sexual energy flowing, but it will have to wait for an evening with Thora.

As I walked out of the door, Matt was coming downstairs in his older pair of speedos. It was Nike brand, pale blue colour, white on the sides."I packed these, just in case I get, you know" he just smirked "hard and stuff, in front of Monica." "It's a cool suit" I added. So we went upstairs to meet Gabe.

As we went upstairs to meet Gabe, he came running down towards us on the stairs. "They're coming" said Gabe"I saw your brother's car, why the hell did you two change into new suits?" Matt and I just grinned at eachother: "Just wanted to look fresh" said Matt "what about you buddy are you gonna change into a new pair of speedos or staying in that pair?" Gabe answered:"Nah man I'm staying in these, now sorry but I really need to proceed to the bathroom to take a piss." Matt always the joker, shouted after him: "Want me to just shake it for you when you're done? Just so you don't leak in your speedos" Gabe then showed us the finger and left our sight.

So me and Matt instead of going upstairs we left to meet the ladies. As we were looking out of the house window downstairs, we saw there sure enough was Steve, then Thora in her tight red summer dress, Monica in a white short top that accentuated the shape of her breast in a mini black skirt. And the third female companion who wore a pink lace top and a black latex skirt, Brooke???

Brooke was my ex, not even an ex-girlfriend she was just a girl you invited when you were desperate for some sex, and couldn't find a girl. She was a year older then us, and all the males knew if they couldn't find something to shag, Brooke was the girl for them. She didn't mind it either for being known like that, she was always horny, and she just wanted sex, no money, no anything just sex. She was the girl to whom I lost my virginity, and after that I probably had regular sexual intercourses with her for more than a month after my first time, until I hooked up with Thora. She knew I was a swimmer and a water polo player for a short period of time. Quickly after my first time* I started asking her about the whole thing about fetishes & erogenes zones. She was pretty open about the whole thing and already was a living encyclopedia, on the topics of sex, and everything connected to it. She knew I had a fetish for tight latex clothes, ballbusting(not popping my nuts, putting them beyond repair NO WAY, I love having them, but a certain pain down there is a huge sex stimulant to me), lycra tight clothes, speedos especially she knew I had a thing for them, they were in the center of everything. During our experiments she found out my nipples were my sensitive spot no.2 just after my midsection. She was the one with whom I found out, how I could really make myself crazy with a certain playtime routine to please myself, beyond just a regular jerk off.

Matt kicked me in the ribs with an elbow and whispered to me as we were looking towards the car through the window : "Mate isn't that third chick, Brooke? The one that you lost your virginity to? That one, you boned like crazy for a month and half before you started going out with Thora." I just mumbled:"Yes, and I had no idea Thora knew her, especially not that she was about to bring her here." I knew my relationship with Brooke was different from the one I had at that time with Thora. Yet this all seemed extremely odd. Just as we were about leave the house Matt said:"Gabe sure as hell will be lucky if he doesn't shoot in his speedos, in less then first 30 minutes just with her in that black latex skirt."

Well we got out of the house we went and greeted each other. Brooke pretended like we were just friends from middle school and all was cool.* Thora and I exchanged a kiss during which she pinched me on the butt & pushed a box into my arms and whispered to my ear: "something for mutual pleasure, now go be a good boy and test it on yourself, and afterwards you'll model it for me." I was becoming aroused, I also noticed from a quick glance that Monica&Matt both were still embraced. Gabe finally got out of the house and met Brooke. All in all it was a bit clumsy, them meeting eachother, well mostly since Gabe is a bit shy with girls so they basically just shaked hands in a business manner as all five of them went in the house to make themselves comfortable and grab a drink I stayed to see what Steve wanted. Now as I stayed with Steve by the car, I noticed that his shorts have become a bit tented. "Looks like someone is enjoying a show already" he adjusted his male parts and said: "Now what's your plan? Or have you already split between yourselves who will get each room upstairs, and who will get the room in the attic?" "Yes we have" I answered, he said: "good". I asked: "How come you didn't pick up Sara?I mean we have both rooms upstairs and the room in the attic, so you would be left all by yourself in the living room downstairs." He grinned and said as he stroked his package: "She's with her girlfriends on a trip, so she'll come by Thursday. Now enough about me, I know that you boned that chick Brooke for a month at least, before you started going out with Thora so be careful bro, cause this..." he didn't end that sentence, when Matt yelled from up the balcony: "Oy quit messing around and come up here Mikey, quick."
Old 05-02-2018, 12:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Very good story so far, please keep writing!
Old 05-02-2018, 03:56 PM
Speedo Member

Default Re

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
Very good story so far, please keep writing!
Tnx a lot dm , I sure will especially after such an awesome feedback
Old 05-02-2018, 08:20 PM

Looking good!
Old 05-04-2018, 03:45 PM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 5

As I got into the house I threw the package Thora gave me, on my bed. I went to the balcony Matt was there with both Monica and Thora, Gabe and Brooke were at the opposite side of the balcony from the rest, they speaked to eachother and giggled from time to time.

Meanwhile as I sat next to my girl, she just rubbed my left leg from the knee all along the quads."Did you see what's inside the box? Have you tried it out?" I said: "I didn't, I had to check to see what Steve was all about. I promise I will the moment the two of us are all alone." We began to share a*deep kiss. She said as she came over and sat on my lap, "Now if you want a full night of action, you'll have to put on some show hun." With that she grabbed my balls, gave it a playful squeeze and went all long my shaft and stroked my member 2--3 times. Next to us Matt & Monica were entangled together kissing also, Monica had already took her clothes off, she was in a purple bikini, her legs wrapped tightly around Matt, Matt's aroused middle was on the show whenever she just humped him a bit. He was now in the state I was previously in, I was also becoming aroused, but it seems that Matt was already seriously worked up. As for Gabe & Brooke they had already vanished, well that wasn't much of a surprise due to me knowing Brooke's nature and her outfit for the evening.

I went in to my & Gabe's room to see what's inside the box, as I entered the room just after me along the corridor, was Matt who sneaked his head in my room and said: "You got any gift from Thora?" I said:"Yes, well you saw her handing me that small box during the greetings downstairs." "I got something too from Monica" Matt chimed in "she said it's an eye candy type of present" he concluded with a grin. "Anyway" he continued "gotta go and give it a try." With that he disappeared and the second later I heard the door of the room next to mine&Gabe's getting closed. So Matt is going to change as well into some eye candy gear I thought with a chuckle, well at least I won't be playing an idiot all alone.

I unpacked the box and there were two small soft packages, both with heart shaped notes from Thora. The first one said: "For swimming", I opened it, it was a black Slazenger swim briefs that was at first looking tinier than the black Adidas briefs I had on for an entire day almost, as I unpacked my backpack and found the Adidas ones, I compared them, and sure enough I was right it was a size smaller than an Adidas, and it was made from polyamide, polyamide ones (speedos) are not so stretchful so it doesn't leave much space. Ofc I had to try them on, I tried them on, I managed to pull them up and tie the drawstrings of the suit looked all hot&sexy. I placed it out of sight, into my backpack. I reached for the second package that also had a heart-shaped message that said: "For personal pleasure". As I unpacked the second package I thought WTF??? It was golden speedos made of latex or latex like material, it was the same size as the previous black one. It looked even a bit more tight than the previous one because of the material, and since I was sporting a semi now, I really had a bit of a difficulty trying to fit into it.

Finally I got into the golden pair and sure enough it was f**king tight, but for some reason as much as it was really f...ing tight I really enjoyed seeing myself in it. Now I was really horny again, and could definately see and feel how tight it really is especially getting a boner in it. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door, Matt's voice was heard from the other side of the door, whispering: "Buddy can I come in?" I quickly pulled a sheet over my middle so he doesn't see what I'm wearing. He came into a room with towel around his waist he was holding green Speedo swim briefs and said: "Look at this, she bought me these for swimming and they are pretty tight, the second gift she said is only for her to feed her eyes on me. " As he pulled the towel down, he revealed pink speedo with leopard print he sure enough had the same problem downstairs. I lost it there, and burst out laugh and threw him the black Slazenger briefs. "Oh and don't mind the ones you're wearing, I got this other pair from Thora". As I showed my golden suit to Matt.

We left to meet our girls, well* Monica was the first to say something:" Wow guys you both seem to be packing those suits" she said chuckling "though you should have worn them with your other new pairs at the same time, since you both got two speedos, gives quite a bit of a show, one for swimming and the second one something for me & Thora to feast our eyes on."

Matt and I nodded in agreement and have gone to our rooms to do what Monica just said. I pulled my black Slazenger briefs over the golden pair. My crotch definately looked tightly packed under these two layers especially with a boner that was now in progress. As I waited for Matt to come out, Gabe was going to the attic from downstairs. "So" I said "enjoying ourselves already?" Gabe answered in a casual tone, absentmindedly:"Aah right yeah" then his eyes saw me entirely packed in brand new suits Thora bought me, that's when Matt came out of the room he was also tightly confided in two snug suits, with an obvious boner on display like me. "Those are some pretty f**king tight suits and you don't seem to have any space down there" Gabe said. "Well" started Matt "you see, Monica and Thora decided to surprise me and Mikey with some hot new suits." "Wow" Gabe said and with that he has gone upstairs to the attic room. Wtf was that I thought, he looked like he was bored, and he had Brooke in her tight black latex skirt and pink laced top that barely hold her boobs!? Matt than said:"I really need to take piss, wait for me here at the stairs." "It's all cool man" I said, "besides I too feel like I could take a leak, so after you man." We got downstairs to the bathroom, Matt went in first and I waited so I decided to check on what is Steve doing.

As I reached the living room there was Steve with more than obvious boner in his speedos. "Looks like someone is all horny" I said.
"Yeah I do need to help myself out, but I'll wait rather for you two to return upstairs, so I have this place only for myself, by the way cute suit, but it doesn't leave much space judging by the way you're packed down there" Steve said grinning. "You should see what, I'm wearing under these black ones" I said to him." "Now you've mentioned it what do you have under those?" He asked. I pulled one side of the suit to show him my golden briefs. Steve just started to laugh: "Well it seems she really knows how to make you a true horndog, you look like a male stripper."

Matt came out of the bathroom and I came into the bathroom, first pair of speedos were relatively easy to get out of, with the golden pair I had a bit of a trouble, and not to mention when I finished my leakage.

Well we both ran upstairs to meet our girlfriends. But as we were running up the stairs Monica & Thora appeared at the top of stairs and both of them said they needed to go to the bathroom. So Matt and I proceeded to the balcony, as we sat on the balcony Brooke came out onto the balcony also. She was visibly drunk, she lost her top and only had black bra, her skirt was unzipped she pulled up but you could see from time to time as it fell a bit off her, her second piece of her black swimsuit matched with her upper piece. She came to me and said: "You're .....clumsy nervous ...friend doesn't wanna....." at which she fell on her knees. Grabbed my legs with both of her hands and started rubbing me all along the quads. "Stop" I said aloud to her "you're making a fool of yourself and me." She didn't listen, and again fell on her knees this time she stroked my manhood directly. That's where Matt came along to help me with her. As he came up to her, he grabbed her around waist with one hand and with other he held both of her hands and tied them, but her legs were still free so for a quick moment where I didn't pay attention she kicked me with her foot in my speedo clad crotch, I fell to the floor holding my bruised* manhood. Steve appeared upstairs still with a hardon in his speedos. So he got Brooke from Matt and they locked her in the attic, I said: "what if she's pissed at Gabe and she attacks him too." He just said: "She won't cause Gabe is downstairs with me" "Oh I said great" just so I know she wouldn't hurt anyone. "Well tnx Steve" I said still clutching my manhood. So Steve said: "Did she kicked you in the balls?" "Yes with her toe" I said still gasping for air. "Man I told you to watch out for yourself" he continued. Then I told Steve and Matt with a slight grin on my face: "Well guys thanks for everything." Steve looked me and said: "You shouldn't joke about kicks and punches to that region, something really nasty can happen." To which I answered to: "It's all cool Steve, a bit of a surprise for my balls, nothing much, they are safe and snug here." "Whatever Mike" with that he left downstairs. I sat with Matt by my side, that's when Matt said: "Dude that was a rather nasty kick in the family jewels you suffered, you sure you don't need or want anything?" I laughed weakly:" It's all cool Matt she knows I have a bit of a soft spot for speedos and having my nuts kicked/punched. Although she took me by surprise especially since I wasn't expecting a toe, nothing much happened down there.They are safe " I said gently rubbing them packed through both pairs of speedos "and being packed in these two suits they are snug which makes it much more difficult to have them hurt."
Old 05-10-2018, 09:26 AM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 6

At that moment Thora and Monica came to balcony and said, that they heard from Steve that Brooke made a scene upstairs, I said yes, but nothing much she's just drunk so we left her in the attic in case she gets another crazy idea." So Thora came to me and sat on my lap, she was now obviously ready for some action. At one point she started humping me, from time to time she would grasp my balls. "Now, now" I said "if you continue to hump me, there won't be any energy left for tonight."

With that I headed towards the room with Thora. I turned on some music in the background and then it got really freaky. Thora sat on my bed, I pulled out from her present, clown nose that I didn't find at first until she told me, and I pulled up my running shorts over my two pairs of speedos. As I was prepared for the fun I covered my nipples with whipped cream. "Yeay male striptease" Thora said giggling as I started working on her seductively with a clown nose, nipples covered in whipped cream and packed in my running shorts which covered my two layers of speedo clad crotch. I've been doing it for some time when I decided it to drop my shorts.

Then I proclaimed to my honey, "I can only get rid of my shorts if a hot girl like you helped me out with the cream, would a hot babe such as yourself be willing to help to a helpless clown like me?" She answered "yes" immediately, and honked my nose. So the game was a simple one, as she would work on my nipples the more I enjoyed it I would honk my clown nose immediately, with a slight* tease every now and then where I would pull just a bit down my shorts.

I let her push me to the ground where I laid with my arms behind my head and my legs spread widely. As she finished licking one nipple she proclaimed: "Let's take a quick peek downstairs, to see what this clown packs for me." She uncovered the center where my manhood was. Gave a playful squeeze to which I honked two times. "Now this naughty girl must help me with the other nipple also if she wants to see her surprise downstairs" I told her with a grin as I pulled the shorts up over my midsection. As she finished working on my other nipple she grasped my balls for a moment and said: "Will Mr.Clown show me his surprise now?"

She stroked my member a good couple of times while I was still in shorts. Then I pulled the shorts off, my dick was rock hard confined in two new very snug speedos. I pulled Thora up on my bed she was totally in awe, she was out of her dress ever since she left the balcony, she wore her red two-piece suit, in which I dreamt her that afternoon. As I did my striptease I played with her boobs occasionally, that's when I decided I wanted to feel her down there I pushed my hand in her swim panties and started caress her pussy. As I was working her down there she started to leak her female juices that girls produce whenever they are aroused. She stopped me to my surprise then: "As much as I like what you're doing to me I really don't wanna destroy my suit, and I really wanna save all my energy for later" she said as she got up and started playing with my nipples. At that moment I honked my red nose and started licking her juice from my two fingers with which I played with her love channel. I saw how horny she was so I started to lick it in a very seductive way.

She sat on the bed and I continued with my striptease. That's when she said: "Time for some eye candy" she tried to pull my black Slazenger swim briefs but she couldn't as I tied it carefully, so I teased her constantly letting my crotch area to come near her reach. My drawstrings from my black Slazengers were tucked inside although I usually left them out of my suits, these were special circumstances.

I started playing with one of her legs, as I progressed with her leg it was like in my dream. Her other foot started to feel me down there. "Now will Mr. Clown let me see what's he packing under those black speedos?" Now for a moment I was in quite the dilemma then I said: "Sure you can, but there is a condition" I told her "you must play with my nipples and balls for 3 minutes and if you do I'm all yours" I said. "What if I just wanna play with your main muscle? Release him from the pressure and restricted position he's in." My eyes nearly popped out at those words, my dick was like a rocket, ready to be launched to explore her love channel, yet I wanted her to tease her just a bit more, so I said as she squeezed my love muscle through two layers of speedos: "Play with me just for those 3 more minutes and then I'm all yours." I set up the stopwatch on the cell phone for 3 minutes and then the alarm would go off.

Man did she make me crazy. As she played with me, she pushed me on the couch, started playing with my nipples with her both hands and with her one knee she would occasionally just add a bit of a pressure on my balls. Then she put two hair pins on my nipples and pulled out the drawstrings of my black speedos. She started to apply a bit more pressure on my balls, I couldn't even honk anymore I just held my hands above my head. She honked my red nose constantly with one hand as she saw that I started groaning. Then the alarm went off.

"Well, well" I said as I caught her swarming hands "looks like this naughty girl did her job quite well" I said as I kissed her. "So that means I have to provide something in return?" I asked her with a mischievous grin on my face as I honked my clown nose twice. I untied the drawstrings of my black swim briefs and started to lower them down slowly.

As I got out of my black Slazenger swim briefs, I finally saw my love muscle hard, and tightly confined in golden briefs, wow I thought I look really sexy. Thora ran towards me and pushed me on my bed we started making out, all of a sudden she stops. "Why did you stopped?" I asked, "I want to see a bit more of you trapped in your golden pair before we get to action" she answered. "Hun, my balls are like a time bomb, and my dick is hard for probably more than an hour ever since we greeted downstairs when you came, I need some action quickly" I said. "Just a bit more patience" she said as she stroked me down there and honked my nose.

Well I thought perhaps I should proceed with the seductive play. She stopped me and pushed me on the bed, while we switched roles she was the one to tease me now, I just laid there sprawled on the bed. We had an amazing night, it was really full of action we did it for two or three times that night. As we finished our adventures, we ended up sleeping in our suits, she in her red bikini and me in my golden suit, allowing her to retie the drawstrings, while the black Slazenger briefs ended up packed in my backpack with the rest of the suits I brought with me.
Old 05-14-2018, 04:42 PM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 7

I was in the process of waking up the next morning, when I started to have flash images in my mind of the previous night with Thora. As I started to finally wake up, I realized my hands were handcuffed and the chain was around the wooden bed hurdle. I just mumbled: "Babe you need to untie me, I gotta take a morning leak"I said to her. Nothing happened, then all of a sudden Gabe comes into my room and says:"Steve has driven girls back to the city, since Monica couldn't stay any longer." I said to Gabe "oh yeah" I said noticing now that I was alone in the bed "umm... Gabe buddy,*could you please help me get out of these handcuffs."

He came behind me and started to release me from the handcuffs. As he was in the process I hurried him up a bit: "Gabe buddy, don't wanna be a pain in the ass, but I really need to take a piss, like really, really bad, so could you hurry up." Gabe said half laughing remarking on my clown nose and my attire from last night in which I slept: "So sorry the process is taking so long your Horniness, it seems Thora got you good last night, golden briefs & clown nose. It seems you're still worked up a bit" he concluded with a chuckle as he noticed my obvious bulge, that was growing since I had flashes of images from the last night, just as I was about to wake.

As he released me I ran like a wild man straight downstairs to the bathroom, as I was about to take down my golden speedos, I was stuck. The drawstrings were tied tight, whatever Thora did last night as she tied me up, she retied me so good, so now I was stuck in this pair. I was tugging and doing my best to untie the drawstrings for good 10-15 minutes when I finally released my male muscle, and started to pee. Immediately when I ended my leakage, I knew I had to jerk off, I couldn't go with a raging boner in my speedos, especially not in these golden ones, that were so snug. Now I would have pleasured myself that same moment if I hadn't heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom. So I retied the drawstrings*and left the bathroom.

Matt was coming straight across the hall towards the bathroom as I went out. He said:"Nice work attire" he was chuckling "oh and you didn't brag about this last night" he said honking my red nose. "F*** off" I said.*With that I proceeded to my room, Gabe was there so I just tried to continue sleeping, but before going to bed I asked him:"So a night with Brooke, how was it?" I continued "I mean I know she got drunk later" I said laughing.

Gabe said:"We didn't do it, I mean, she's hot and everything, but she was getting drunk rapidly quick."
"So" I continued "nothing? Like not even a good old blowjob or a couple of hand squeezes just to show some affection towards your love muscle?" I said in disbelief. "I feel so sorry for you man. But we will find you something in the days ahead."

Gabe then asked: "So what's the story with you and Brooke? I know, you lost virginity to her & that you boned her for more than a month like crazy before hooking up with Thora. And why the hell did she make a scene here on the balcony here last night? I was downstairs waiting for the bathroom, Steve told me about the scene."

Then I answered:"Me & Brooke we were just fuck buddies, nothing much. I don't know why she made a scene last night, she was drunk, though she did mention something like my friend doesn't wanna? I thought it had something to do with you since she said your clumsy friend, and the whole way you two met seemed a bit nervous&clumsy" as I said that last part I saw that Gabe became a bit nervous. "Anyway" I kept on "she came to the balcony just as me&Matt came there, since Monica&Thora were downstairs in the bathroom I guess she tried to make me shoot, or blow me. I don't know because she started stroking my quads when she came there, and as I tried to push her off she came back again this time she stroked me directly on the midsection. Well Matt came to aid me then, but for one quick moment as he grabbed her for the waist and I wasn't paying enough attention she kicked me in the balls." I said with a grin. "Then Steve appeared and helped Matt to leave Brooke in the attic. So that is why you couldn't sleep in the attic but downstairs where Steve was, because we were unsure whether she would try to make another scene."

"It seems you got some action pretty early before you got anything to do with Thora" said Gabe laughing "and did Brooke got you good downstairs?" "It was pretty bad man" I said(keep in mind that nobody except for Brooke knew all about my fetishes, Thora knew only for Speedos as the main thing but she wasn't aware of the rest) "she kicked me with a toe. Shit, I thought I might wouldn't be able to have any action last night, after that. Well after a few minutes Monica and Thora appeared upstairs,*we had some fun at the balcony before we decided to go the room."

"Wow" said Gabe in awe "so that clown nose and golden speedos are gift from Thora?" "Yes she wanted to spice it up a bit" I answered with a grin.

I tried to get some more sleep, I just closed my eyes and let my thoughts wander with images of me and Thora. Well then all of a sudden Matt burst into a room and yelled:"Come on get your horny clown ass up, WAKE UP" I told him "to go the f*** away". I needed a release I was sporting a boner. Then he came right behind me grabbed my arms and Gabe went for my legs they were moving as they held me Matt for the arms & Gabe for legs. "Where the hell are we going?" I exclaimed. As we came in the garden they tossed me to the pool.

"Wake up time" Matt declared. Shit I thought I needed a sexual release, I was hard in my golden latex speedos. As I tried to cover my ongoing state downstairs with my hands positioned there. Matt just said with a chuckle:"No reason to hide your stiffie Mikey we're very much aware of it, now move a bit so Gabe and I could sit. I laid there diagonally since the pool was in a rectangular shape. I told them" ha ha you dropped me here. Now go f*** yourselves both of you, cause I'm not moving" I spread my arms & legs, with arms on the edge of the pool and legs widely spread I positioned my head on the edge dangling and closed my eyes. Gabe then got in the pool and as he was standing between my legs since I spreaded in the water like I was the only one, he positioned his foot directly on my balls. I immediately came to my senses fully, grabbed his leg with both of my arms. "What the hell is wrong with you Gabe why are you holding your foot on my family jewels?" "C'mon move, so the two of us can sit too" he said "Okay okay" I said trying to push off his foot from my crotch, then he pushed his foot like a gas pedal on me.

"Aaaoh wtf man" I said as I gasped for air holding my manhood. I was in a fetus position. Matt then said laughing like Gabe did already, as he got in the pool"Good one, Gabe". So we sat Matt in the middle sitting on the opposite side from Gabe&me. "So " I said to Matt "what's the story with you and Monica?" "A true gentleman" never tells he said grinning."Oh cut the crap" I said. He started to laugh and said: "She started to blow me first then we switched to some serious action and we did it 3 times in a row." "Well, well it seems she milked you good last night" I concluded the discussion. "Now excuse me gents but I gotta go!" I said, and then Matt chimed in "gotta go where?" He grabbed me by the arm. "Seriously dude wtf?" I asked grinning, and with that I finally freed myself from his grasp.

I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat, as I finished my breakfast I went straight to the bathroom in hope that I will relieve myself. No sooner have I stepped into a bathroom, I heard Steve's car. I thought what the hell, I really gotta take care of this fast, nobody will notice as I untied the drawstrings getting ready to play with myself. I heard Steve getting out of car, I didn't stop to self pleasure myself until I heard the door of the house. Which is when I started to pack myself back, into my golden speedos. Bathroom door opened just as I retied the drawstrings. There was Steve in khaki shorts and grey sleeveless shirt. I greeted him "Good morning" as I reached for the door. But he didn't move and stayed at the door blocking me from going out of the bathroom. Steve closed the door behind him and asked me:"What the hell was all that last night? Did you broke up with Brooke in a rather rocky manner or what? She was pissed and she did try to make a scene for a good 20 minutes following a scene on the balcony. And then she fell asleep."
Old 05-18-2018, 03:30 PM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 8

I said to Steve "I have no clue whatsoever why it happened the way it happened, but I can tell you that we have ended any deeper intercourse than just being acquaintances." I concluded with that but then he asked with a grin:"Everything okay down there? Judging by that stiffie of yours, it seems that the equipment didn't suffer any damage after that kick last night." "Yes, everything is fine", Steve blinked at me and said: "Next time just pay a bit more attention to your mid area Mikey, cool suit by the way." He concluded having seen my golden suit for the first time, he only saw just a flash of it when I was wearing it under the black ones. "Well you should definately change to speedos if you are going to stay here, unless you plan on returning to city or need to go anywhere else." I said to him, that's when he stripped to reveal different pair of speedos then the ones he wore yesterday, the pair he wore was black with white and blue stripes on the sides, it fitted him excellent. Then he said:"Bought this a week ago hoping to save it just for some personal time with Sara, but since I really wanted to try it on I thought what the hell and decided to bring it here when we go swimming. You don't think it fits me too snug? Like I'm some f***ed up pervert who just wanna show off his dong in speedos?" He asked me, and with a laugh I answered:"Ofc it shows off your dick perfectly what did you expect!? Besides, yes we like to wear speedos for any form of water activity, but we also like the fact that it shows off our tool perfectly, having it tightly confined in it, that's like bonus points with girls" I continued now with a laughter "be grateful though that Sara isn't here otherwise you would definately put those speedos tenting to the maximum." "Yeah anyway I gotta piss, so leave" he said as he opened the door of the bathroom. With that last said I left and went to my&Gabe's room.

As I've gone upstairs to my and Gabe's room and lay there on the bed. I reached for my phone in hope to find some good material to which I could jerk off and I finally took off my clown nose. I found some porn and with that I started to stroke myself down there through speedos. I still didn't dare pull the front down in case someone whether Steve or one of my mates decides to check on where I was or just happens to appear upstairs. An idea then came to me out of the blue, I wanted to try out something new so I wrapped two small pillows from my bed and wrapped it with a sheet. I started to hump that, it felt so good, oh man the* sensation. So I sped up my self-pleasure adventure and began humping it like crazy at one point positioning it on the arm rest of couch, which was in fact Gabe's bed, now using it as support, not only did I hump it anymore I played with my nipples at the same time with my hands. I wanted to untie the drawstrings just so I could loosen up my speedos so that when the time comes I can just pull it down and finish my activity.

I heard Steve calling me, I opened the door just a bit, to peek whether he was upstairs, he was standing at the top of the stairs in his khaki shorts and grey, sleeveless shirt. Then he shouted again, not aware that I was looking at him at that precise moment. "Listen Mikey, I told Matt&Gabe to dry a bit so we can go to the lake." That's it I thought I needed to finish this. And as I returned to my pleasure routine just as I was about to untie myself, I was sensing that I was close. Steve burst into my room. As he saw me he was sniggering I went over to him:"Please Steve....for f***'s sake I'm hard since I woke up." He was just laughing and then he proclaimed, "Go and change yourself to something for the lake, or if you wanna, you can go in that golden pair also" Steve said with a chuckle.

I picked the black Adidas suit I wore yesterday and packed the Slazenger one just in case. Well I thought, it seems I'll need to think of something else just to divert my mind completely from the state in which I was downstairs. As I packed myself into black Adidas swim briefs, I threw on my grey sleeveless shirt, and my navy blue compression running shorts, and flip flops. I looked upon myself and saw from above how prominent my bulge looks like.

Gabe came into the room to put on some clothes. He put on red shorts and white t-shirt and flip flops on his feet he said:"I need to go grab something for snack, and also to fill these bottles with water." "Okay, and call Matt in case he didn't already get ready." I told him.

No sooner have I came down the stairs Matt was there already prepared. He wore blue tank top, and short black running type of shorts. After a few minutes Gabe has finished with preparations, so we all got loaded up in the car. Steve came down few moments later after us, since he was the one locking the house&the gate. Gabe sat on the passenger seat next to driver's, while Matt&I were sitting in the back.
We were driving for couple of minutes until we reached our destination. The lake was awesome since no one except people from places nearby knew about it. So there was always barely 15-20 people there when it was crowded the most during summer period. We brought our backpacks with snacks and beer(we brought water mostly for Steve, since he couldn't drink booze when he was driving). We were unpacking our things when the three of us decided to go in the water immediately, while Steve decided he will stay to sunbathe. We were fooling around in the water for some time, when Gabe brought up the subject with a laugh:"You know I was just reading this morning an article which was dealing with the whole topic of human sexuality in general. So the article goes along like, 'that people who are gay, aren't 100% gay & that people who are straight aren't completely straight but that we're all bisexual, it's just that some of us lean more towards specific sex." We were all laughing hard at that point, then Matt said to Gabe:"Gabe old buddy, why haven't you just asked it simply? Whether me or Mikey would help you out after that last night fiasco with that chick Brooke, surely one of us would have agreed to blow you, or milk you down there, after all we help ourselves whenever Thora and Monica turn their backs on us." We all burst to laughter again as Matt said all that. Since we were starting to get thirsty, I proposed:"How about we go grab some beer?"

Steve was sitting in his beach chair still in his khaki shorts as we reached there to grab a beer each. Then as we stayed there laughing our butts off and drinking Steve left us, dropped his khaki shorts to reveal the speedos he wore since the morning and went swimming. We were fooling around, again we brought up the whole thing Gabe told us about that article. We found it extremely funny. Steve came exactly where we were as we joked about that, and greeted us: "so sorry to break the gay convention, I just came by to grab some water and dry off a bit."I gotta go, take a piss" I proclaimed. With that I went to the lake and the first nearby tree I found was the perfect place for me to take a leak.

I was pissing when all of a sudden I hear footsteps behind me, I thought it was one of the guys or Steve, trying to find way to tease me. "Go fuck yourself whoever you are whether it's you Matt, Gabe or you Stevey." I said that without turning even in the slightest to the side to see who was behind me. Just as I have finished the leakage, and securely packed my love muscle back in speedos ready to retie the drawstrings. I rotated completely to see who was it.

"Mike is it you man?" "Peter?" I asked. Peter was a guy that went to 8th&9th grade with me. He wasn't a jerk as a person, but he was never exactly the brightest mind. He was really muscular since he went to gym on regular basis and played American football. He has short, curly, light-brown hair. He was wearing white shorts that had colourful patterns on the side, the shorts appeared to fit him good, but still dork boardshorts I thought. Along with him, appeared Dan when he called out. Dan was also in our year I knew him two years more than Peter. Dan was an idiot during the period I went to class with him. But somehow as the time went on it seems he became a bit more mature, according to what I heard at the time. He was 5ft tall precisely, black hair usually a rockabilly haircut, he was pale as a vampire, and skinny like really skinny. He was wearing a green shirt, that looked as if he threw on a 3 sizes too big shirt for him. But I noticed he was wearing blue shorter shorts as swimsuit, the shorts he wore were definately smaller than standard boxers. Still they appeared loose, especially since he was skinny. So I asked noticing both of them had their shorts soaked "went for a quick dip in, to cool down a bit?"

"Ah yeah" said Peter with a smile across his face, Dan asked:"So you wear speedos?" "Of course I wear speedos, I'm training swimming?" I looked at him in disbelief. Then he asked again:"I mean, I know that, but you wear them like this to the beach even where you're in some company?" He kept on pushing the subject, then I said unhesitantly: "Yeah, I'm used to wearing speedos to the beach, I can't stand how shorts sticks to the body when it's wet." Peter then decided to join in discussion and told me:"I called Dan to stay for a few days here, since my folks own a house that is close to this lake. It is only 6-7 minutes by foot to get here." "Oh wow" I said "my folks too have a cottage, not so near like yours, but it's 2 miles away from here." "So sorry that I crept on you like a lunatic while you were peeing" he said. "No big deal" I told him, then he said, "so you're here also with some company?" Peter asked me, and I nodded: "Gabe, Matt and Steve my older brother."
Old 05-22-2018, 04:54 PM
Speedo Member

Thank you for taking the time to write a fun story so far! I have really been enjoying it!

Your writing has improved just since the beginning of this story, so keep up the good work!
Old 05-26-2018, 08:26 AM
Speedo Member

Default Episode 9

Peter asked then if they can join in, I said:"Yeah, why not". We reached the place where Matt, Gabe and Steve were. The guys exchanged greetings, Steve proclaimed then:"Make yourselves at home, we've got snacks, beer. We just don't have chicks" he added that last part with a grin "had an amazing evening with them, last night though, well, they had not me, since my girl Sara is on a trip till Thursday" he concluded. Dan than asked:"So all of you wear speedos, are you all swimmers?" "Yeah" we all nodded in agreement. "Doesn't it seem tight and kind of cramped? I mean speedos don't leave anything to imagination, and you are on the beach." "Yeah we like to parade with our manhood packed in our tightly confined dick suits" said Matt, we all burst into laughter except for Dan. Then he said: "what about boners? You see a hot girl, and ZAP you tear the whole thing apart?" "Actually they are far more comfortable than you think" I answered him "yes they are skin tight type of sports garment, but they aren't uncomfortably tight" and then I smiled "and they do hold a boner in pretty well, most of the guys on water polo& swim teams had that thing happened to them like tons of times." He was confused then:"How do you mean 'like tons of times'? It's like it doesn't bother you?" Of course it bothers me if it happens during the training or swim meet, but like I said it happens to all the guys, and we're all bunch of young men, so having your dick tented like a pole for 99% of time is normal" I concluded with a grin.

"You know what, screw all this", said Peter "they are right about the whole dragging thing about shorts in the water and how it sticks to you when you get out of it". He pulled down his shorts to reveal a navy blue square cut, that fitted him good. "I bought this last summer since I went on a holiday summer before that where I forgot my swim shorts, anyway a cousin of mine who is a year older than me who went on a holiday with us gave me one of his swim trunks, and it were speedos. At first I was sceptical myself, but after I swam in it a bit, I converted to it. After the holiday I decided to buy myself one, so I bought this one first, and I have another at home which are classical swim briefs like you guys wear."

"Looks like I'm the only one in shorts" Dan proclaimed, I chimed then in "hey I've got a spare pair of speedos if you wanna speedo it up like the rest of us?" "Nah I'm more comfortable in shorts, then in those minimal, tight trunks." He answered. "Suit yourself" I added..

We all went to water, except for Steve who was sunbathing. We drank some more beer along the way. Then as the time went on, I came to Steve and asked when will we and how will we get back since there was 6 of us now. I called then Peter and Dan to come and visit us whenever they want:"Why don't you come along tonight, there are two places free for sleeping? It is unstopable fun with us," I said and added "oh if you do feel like joining us, stay in the swimsuits for the evening, we're partying in our suits."
"Oh cool, but we gotta go first back to my place" told me Peter. So I said to Steve:"they'll join us later, they said they gotta go to Peter's place first. Which means one of us gotta stay here to show them the way." "I'll drive Matt and Gabe now back to our place, with stuff, and then later come to pick you up with them, deal?" "Excellent" I said. I made a deal with Peter and Dan to appear as soon as they can in about 20 minutes here again. Steve has boarded all the stuff in the trunk of the car and they left leaving me there just with a backpack in which was a wallet, cellphone, my clothes, my black Slazenger swim briefs and a towel. As I laid there sunbathing, waiting for Peter&Dan they appeared in about 15 minutes. That is when I threw on a shirt, and shorts on.

Steve came to pick us up in a bit more than 20 minutes. And we all boarded with stuff. We came to our place and unpacked. "Wow" both Peter&Dan said as they saw the cottage. "And if anyone wants to cool down we've got this" I pointed to the inflatable pool in the back garden behind the house. "You did bring your swimsuits? Cause this is a swimsuit party?" I asked them and they nodded. "Ok than, go and change to your suits" I said, as Matt and Gabe came out of the house both in suits. Matt in red speedos he wore yesterday, that fitted him excellent. Gabe wore a different pair, to all surprise (we weren't sure whether he had any pair of speedos with him in the first place cause he was very reluctant yesterday when we had to persuade him). He wore Speedo brand swim briefs, that were orange with a small green pattern of some kind on the left side. "Cool suit, Gabe" said Steve who also was already in his black speedos he wore all day with blue and white stripes on the sides. "Thanks" said Gabe "I bought these for practice, like, a bit less than two months ago. So they are relatively new." "Well" I undressed myself there in the middle of garden "there is no point to keep it on anymore." "Ooh Mikey is doing a bit of striptease, come on everybody, get here quick" said Matt with a laugh as I undressed.

I showed them the way to their rooms, Dan would be sleeping in the room with Matt, because Steve decided that he would much rather sleep downstairs in the living room yesterday. And Peter would be sleeping in my and Gabe's room since my bed had an underbed also. "Well with that settled, go to your rooms, unpack and when you feel ready join us downstairs" as I finished with my instructions I left the upstairs floor and went downstairs to grab some food. I ate a bit and went to the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door and got an immediate answer ' aaah yes, it's taken' I heard Steve voice, "are you all right Steve? "yeah, yeah everything is cool just needed to take a leak" he answered in a rather quick manner. Now I thought I heard moaning, but I didn't pay much attention to that because Dan&Peter appeared down the stairs then. Dan was in pale green shorts, while Peter wore a dark blue Arena swim brief with red stripe on the left.

"Are you sure you are going in that shorts? I mean it'so dumb, five of us in speedos and you in that shorts. We have a spare speedos if you would like?" "NO!" Said Dan, "I'm staying in shorts, I don't want to be packed in a minimal lycra briefs just so everyone can see my dick." "C'mon dude" said Peter to Dan"we're all in speedos, it'so dumb to be the only one who goes the other way." "No" said Dan "besides don't you people realize that speedos are becoming something like a symbol for gays." "Then we're all gays" I said now with a laugh "gays who have girlfriends."

Well we all went outside to the garden where Gabe and Matt were sitting. Suddenly it started to rain heavily. We were all taking the stuff from outside, into house. "Well then" said Steve who finally came into the house in his speedos, wet from all the rain that was pouring outside. "What's the plan now?" Asked Steve, I told him "we'll watch a movie. I turned on the TV, the USB stick was connected to the TV. The movie was American Pie 1. Well, what else to expect from a company of 6 young guys.

We were laughing like crazy watching the movie, that's when I realized and told Steve:"How about you go and pick the girls up again for tonight?" Steve said:"What about Dan&Peter? Besides, I can't do that while it's raining so hard outside. I mean I can but what's the point, can I at least see what will the weather be like until tonight? Then if the storm stops, I'll go and pick up the girls." With that Steve ended the discussion and I said:"Cool."

I sat there next to Steve on the couch, that's when his phone started to vibrate. He picked it up and answered the call:"Sup? Steve here", since I was next to him I heard a female voice that I recognized immediately, it was Sara. "Well hello there" she said. Steve jumped abruptly and ran out of the room. They talked for a bit, that's when I faked going to the bathroom, when instead I wanted to know what was the reason behind all this. I came to the bathroom door, when I saw Steve coming out of the kitchen. He had his* phone in one hand and the other hand was positioned on his now evidently aroused manhood confined in his speedos. "Well, well someone looks all horny" I proclaimed. Then Steve said with a nervous chuckle "Yeah she got me good just talking to me on the phone. Anyway she came back from the trip this morning and she wants us to see each other." "Oh wow, so that means you could go pick up the girls, and pick up Sara at the same time. Problem solved than" I said.