Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-2015, 09:20 PM
Speedo Member

I can't pinpoint when it all started, but it came into focus one day as a teenager that while masturbating in my speedos after a swim, I didn't quite pull my dick out in time during the end part, and even though I had drenched my suit, I was totally fine with it; which then turned into loving it, which turned into a very busy night. After that, whenever I would go swimming and I'd see other speedo wearing guys, I'd daydream about our bulges touching (which would one day evolve into a heavy preference for frot rather than penetrative sex; in speedos, a given). It just seemed like a natural progression of instinctual sexual development for me.
I'd like to one day find a guy that shares my proclivities, as my boyfriend and I have very different kinks (though he does don a sexy black 2" speedo, or a nice grey and black thong when we go to pool/jacuzzi events), but as I've experienced, it is rather difficult to find others in our kink circle locally.
Old 03-16-2015, 02:35 AM
Speedo Member

I've always worn them, since I was a little kid. I think I was the only one left wearing them after the board shorts revolution and I kinda liked the attention they brought. My wife, then girl friend liked me In them too. She says it showed confidence! I wouldn't say I have a sexual fetish about em, I just like wearing them.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:38 PM

Having always been a swimmer, mine started back in the day when lifeguards only wore speedos, it was pretty much the norm around here and nobody gave it a second thought. Speedos were also fairly easy to come by, keeping in mind this was pre-internet. I've always worked, even from a young age, back then I had a collection of about 3 to 5 suits. I also had a good friend who worked part-time as a lifeguard who only wore swim briefs, and as he would grow out of his suits , he'd pass them onto me.

I can remember looking forward to the Spring/Summer catalogues that would come out so I could see what styles were coming out for the new year. Or I would go to the corner convenience store and pick up the latest International Male magazine. Of course with the internet, I now have a few speedo-themed websites I enjoy visiting on a regular basis to get my fix.

I have a good sized collection and I wear one proudly for my daily swims. I enjoy seeing other guys wearing them and I'll probably continue to wear them as long as I can.
Old 03-22-2015, 01:23 PM

My mother bought me my first "Speedo" when I was 10 or 11. Green and white color block and very small.

I did not understand my arousal when I first put it on, and even more so when I was around others, especially girls.

When I was in my teens and going to swim parties I always wore Speedos which I bought myself. Guys were a 50/50 mix of briefs and jammers.

Stopped wearing them in mid life, but now I enjoy them again.

Guess it's true, life is a circle that completes itself.

Last edited by Jerry : 03-22-2015 at 01:28 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 05:37 PM

Smile

I've worn brief suits and square cuts since I was a teenager in the 60's. I eventually stopped wearing the square cuts (I don't like the way they look anymore) and have continued wearing briefs to this day. Like Turbofan, I don't consider wearing brief suits a fetish; I just like them, they way they look and the way other guys look in them. My wife really likes them on me and when I was looking for new suits when I began to swim seriously last June, I found the style and brand I liked (with input from Turbofan, Shaulis and STS) and she picked out the suits she liked the best.

D67
Old 04-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Speedo Member

I found a speedo retail store in a mall when I was a teenager...it didn't last long but if it was still around I'm sure I'd have a store credit card with a huge balance by now...lol. Have any of you guys ever been to one? It was fantastic, racks filled with every style, I even got a blue thong from there. I still have the thong and a squarecut and a 3" side from that store and I had to throw out 2, 1" sides from there that just wore out. Since then my collection has grown so much from online stores that I have more suits than opportunity and places to wear them. Recently I've purchased a few suits from h&m in store and they seem cheaply made but are cute. Has anyone had any luck with h&m?
Old 04-07-2015, 06:06 AM

my interest in speedos started strangely enough not with swimming but with watching pro wrestling, back in the days when it seemed all the guys wore brief trunks. I loved the look and envied them their bodies. From teens onward I always admired and respected guys who wore speedos at the pool, it was such a declaration of self-confidence!

It took until my early 30s before I gained the level of self-confidence required to wear speedos to the pool. To me the appeal is the practicality, the comfort, and the appearance. They feel great to wear. And I feel like I'm ten times more the man than guys in baggy shorts coz I have the confidence in my own appearance to wear them.

And glad to see that there's plenty around here who feel the same!
Old 04-09-2015, 05:36 AM

Hi,
I'm not new here, but have mislaid my login details. I found the constriction of nylon briefs great when I was passing through puberty ~ and have been hooked ever since.
Old 04-21-2015, 11:35 AM

My interest in Speedos started in my teenage years not with swimming but with school PE and athletics, when some of the sportier boys wore them underneath their shorts.

I had seen them being worn during swimming lessons and noticed how the material went shiny when wet. I also noticed how the material was just enough to cover the private parts and no more. Speedos were skimpier than the underwear that was worn at the time and in some ways resembled girls’ panties.

The reason I spotted the being worn under shorts was that the shorts were white and see-through. It seemed to be so daring as it drew attention to the suggestive parts of the body. It made a great impression on me, although it was not until a few years later that I got a hand-me-down pair of Speedos. The first time I put them on I got a full erection.

I used to go running in them under white shorts. As well as being sexually arousing, Speedos are also very comfortable and practical, even with an erection.

I don’t have the confidence to do that any more, but I have worn them as underwear and also in private.

With the internet I have been able to buy a good sized collection in most colours and I wear them regularly for private exercise. To this day Speedos still have the same arousing effect.

I have a running machine and I always wear Speedos underneath my shorts when I use it.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:18 PM

I got into them when I was in young teens. A friend and I used to experiment, or whatever you want to call it. On time he had on a speedo under his jeans. As soon as I saw and felt the smooth, cool material on him I was hooked.
I consider myself very lucky to have been able to discover and investigate all that we could think of together with someone who I had plenty of chances to be with.
It also bloomed into a love/fetish of not only speedos but anything skimpy and smooth.
I hope I answered correctly.