Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-2017, 12:50 PM

That was quite the wet dream in this chapter. Love it
Old 02-08-2017, 12:36 PM

Default 3: Thunder

The cold front rolled in from the west with gusty winds and torrential rain, making it feel more like late Fall than mid Summer. From yesterday’s warm sun and mid eighties, today was upper 50’s and bone chilling dampness. The guys all huddled together in the locker room door, all in their tiny swimsuits, waiting for the very last moment to run to the pool. Only a few brave swimmers were finishing up their morning swims, and by the looks of their swimsuits, the water was cold in the unheated, old pool. Chris, the college swimmer, was the last to get out, wrapping up a two hour intense workout. Chris jumped from the pool, standing on the deck in the pouring rain, his CaRioCa swimsuit clinging to him, and his bulge showing no sign of the shrinkage that had impacted the other swimmers.

Chris walked confidently to the locker, as if it was just another sunny day, despite the pouring rain, his yellow very brief swimsuit clinging to him. The guys could hear the girls in their locker room making lustful comments. “Gonna be a wet and cold swim, gents,” Chris said as he turned on a hot shower in the locker rooms gang type showers, totally on display. Allen watched as Chris stood under the hot water. Chris looked so gorgeous, the perfect swimmer body. Chris slipped his hand inside his yellow swimsuit and adjusted the position of himself, as his body responded to the warm water and the attention of all the swimmers, he was growing hard and needed to make room.

Chris did one final douse of warm water, turning to face Allen head on. His suit was wet, tight and fully outlined every detail of his erection. Allen was mesmerized, and rapidly getting very erect himself. Allen smiled at Chris, who smiled back. “You are so cute,” Allen wanted to say.

“Let’s get started,” called the coach. The guys made a fast dash in the pouring rain to the pool, a cute collection of nearly naked swimmers prancing across the deck in their tight swimsuits. Chris was last out the door, walking slowly to the pool, letting the cold rain calm his hot desires.

“Start with a slow and easy 500 warm up,” called Coach Ryan. As the swimmers headed out, coach turned to Chris. “Watch Allen, the bright swimsuit guy. He has lots of heart, but he needs some help on his turns. See what you think.” Chris nodded as he headed over to lane four. Jake, Allen, and Ricky were the three guys swimming in the lane, along with Alicia. Allen was easy to spot in his colorful M&M candy print Turbo swimsuit. Chris watched closely as Allen approached the wall, slowing into his turn. His flip was adequate, but not smooth, and his push was weakened by how far he was from the wall.

“This is going to take some work,” Chris said to himself.

“I love lightening,” one of the guys said as the team changed in the locker room. The thunder was rumbling loudly as the storm that ended swim practice early took over the sky. The guys all showered quickly, huddled in the gang shower area, some still in their swimsuits, some totally naked. Allen lathered up, then let the soapy water rinse over his brand new suit.

“Allen, where do you find those crazy suits?” Ricky asked. Ricky was a very Latin descent guy with gorgeous bronze skin and a very masculine build. He was a lean, muscular swimmer. “They are pretty wicked cool,” he added.

“Mostly on line,” Allen replied.

“He is a swimsuit freak,” Jake chimed in. “Seriously, he’s got more swimsuits that all the rest of us together,” Jake added.

“I want to see them,” Ricky asked. “I need some more colorful swimsuits to go with my hot Latino blood,” Ricky proclaimed. That got the guys laughing and carrying on. If anyone could rock a skimpy swimsuit on the team, Ricky was certainly at the top of the list.

“Sorry to bust up this party,” Chris said as he entered the locker room, still in his yellow swimsuit, still looking hot. Allen nearly boinged when Chris walked over to him. “After you finish, let’s chat,” Chris said quietly to Allen. That was enough to set Allen on fire, he grew immediately hard. He turned into the shower to try to hide it, but in the tiny Turbo, hiding it was not likely.

“You really like him,” Ricky observed as he watched Allen struggling to hide his very bulging swimsuit.

“Yeah, I mean he is an awesome swimmer,” Allen replied, trying to be cool.

“Hey man, it’s okay. Sometimes I get that way over hot guys,” Ricky tried to put Allen at ease. “Happens to all of us. At least it happens to me sometimes,” Ricky added. He was actually getting a bit aroused as he said it, which made him look even more amazing. Allen picked up on the subtle hint in Ricky’s statement. He wanted to ask more, but left it alone. The two guys finished up their showers, staying in their swimsuits the whole time.

“Maybe we can hang out sometime,” Allen suggested as they dried off near the lockers.

“That would be cool,” Ricky replied. His smile clearly showing he liked the idea.

_________

“What did Chris want?” Jake asked as Allen and he drove away from the pool in Allen’s beat up old pick up. Allen was wearing a pair of insulated Nike running tights and a sweatshirt, his still aroused bulge nestled between his legs. Jake had on grey sweat pants and a UMaine hoodie.

“Oh, that,” Allen answered. “He thinks my flip turns suck so he is giving me a private session tomorrow after practice.”

“Did he really say that your turns suck, I mean he seems nicer than that.” Jake was getting mad already.

“No, but I know what he meant,” Allen said defiantly.

“Hey, look on the bright side, you get to be with him alone, maybe he’ll wear some really showy swimsuit,” Jake replied. “I know you think he is hot.”

“Stop it,” Allen replied with a smirk. Jake laughed.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:55 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

Really awesome story, please continue!
Old 02-12-2017, 01:27 PM

Default 4: Lust at the bike shop

“Those cables are in rough shape,” Dad said to Allen as the two looked over the bike. “Probably need to replace them,” he added. The two stood in the barn looking over the bike. Allen still in the form fit running tights, Dad in his usual jeans and work shirt. But for age, the two were mirror images of each other, clear father and son. Allen’s two older brothers were long since moved out, leaving just his sister and him at home. Allen and his dad had a tight bond, a closer relationship than the father had with the older boys, driven in part by Allen being the only son who really cared about the farm. The next generation to own it one day.

“Hey, it is kind of crappy weather to work today, how about we take the day and get the old bike fixed up,” Dad suggested.

“Really?” Allen beamed.

“Yeah, I used to fix these bikes when I was your age. I think I still know how. Let’s get in the truck and go into Presque Isle and get some cable and new brake pads,” the father suggested. “Breakfast, too.”

“Cool,” Allen replied. The two handsome guys headed to the truck. Allen thought about changing out of the tights, but they felt so warm and comfortable on. As they approached the truck, his dad’s brand new F150, dad tossed Allen the keys.

“You drive,” Dad said.

“Awesome!” Allen said as he caught the keys. The truck was barely a month old and still smelled new. It was Dad’s first new truck in more than a dozen years, and the reason why Allen was driving an older, beat up truck.

“So, how is swimming?” Dad asked as they headed out the dirt, country road toward the state road to town.

“Okay, I guess,” Allen replied. “I need to work on my turns, so I am getting extra coaching on them,” Allen added, a sense of frustration in his voice.

“My turns were never good,” Dad replied. “Guess you got those from me,” he smirked. “It is good you are working on them.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” Allen agreed.

“Any cute girls on the team?” Dad asked.

“I haven’t really given it much thought,” Allen replied. “I mean, sure there are some cute girls, but I am really more into my swimming and triathlon to…” he faded off, not finishing the sentence. Allen held back on what he really wanted to say, which was that he found guys far more interesting. “Jake is all hot for some girl on the team,” Allen diverted.

“That’s cool,” Dad replied. “You’ll get interested one day,” Dad added.

“There is this guy from college, who helps coach. You should see him, he is amazing,” Allen changed the subject a bit. “He is built, muscular, all the girls are horny for him.” Allen went on. “Plus he wears these really tight swimsuits, tighter than mine, which show off everything” Allen added.

“I can’t imagine swimsuits smaller than yours,” Dad replied. “When I swam at your age we wore nylon suits that seemed pretty tiny, but not even close to what you wear today.” Allen laughed at the way his dad was carrying on. It was making him hard, which was showing up in the bulge he was showing in the running tights. Allen shifted in his seat and subtly made a position adjustment with his right hand. His body quickly took advantage of the extra room. Their destination just a few blocks away. Not nearly enough time for Allen’s body to calm down. Allen tugged his sweatshirt down over his crotch area. Secretly, he was enjoying the sensation of his aroused manhood against the tight lycra tights, turning him on more and more. He never thought running tights could be so fun to wear.

The new bicycles in the shop were amazing, Allen walked along a row of impressive road bikes. One, a green Cannondale, really looked awesome. The lines were smooth, sleek. “Nice bike,” said a guy from behind. Allen turned around.

“Yeah, really cool,” Allen replied. The voice belonged to a stunningly hot guy wearing white cycling shorts with logos on them and a bright red and blue tight fitting jersey that matched the shorts. He was wet from the rain, which made him look even hotter as the damp lycra clung to him. Allen’s eyes obviously went right to the guys bulging shorts, which clung to him and showed his amazing package, well outlined. The wet white material was slightly translucent, showing a bit of skin tone as it touched his uncut anatomy. Allen’s boner began growing again.

“I know, white and rain, stupid idea,” the cyclist said, watching Allen’s eyes check him out. “I wasn’t planning on rain or stopping, but I shredded a tire on a pot hole in the road.” He smiled at Allen as he talked. The smile was infectious, cute. Allen guessed he was 24 or so, a boyish looking 24. Allen was certain the cyclist’s bulge was getting bigger as they talked. It was.

“Hey, I’m Paul, did you ride today?” The cyclist extended his hand.

“Allen, no I swam,” Allen replied.

“I’m doing a ride across New England,” Paul explained. “I am on my sixth day of 12. Suppose to make Fort Kent, but we’ll see.”

“Wow, that is wicked cool,” Allen replied. Paul adjusted his now very protruding erection.

“You should get that bike,” Paul shifted the focus. “It’s a sweet ride,” he added. Just then, the mechanic called Paul over to let him know his bike was set.

“No charge, man, just be safe,” the mechanic said. Paul thanked him and wheeled his bike toward the door, similarly impressive Cannondale with the coolest looking wheels. Allen was in love, with the guy and the bike. Allen followed and opened the door for him.

“Keep riding,” Paul said. Allen watched as he mounted the bike, his bulging anatomy now resting on the seat, clearly displayed. “By the way, you are a really cute guy…” Paul said he started to pedal off. Allen had no time to reply. The flash romance would stay with him for a long time.

“Got what we need,” Dad interrupted Allen’s lustful thoughts. “How about we hit Burger Boy on the way home,” Dad suggested.

“Cool idea,” Allen replied. Allen loved Burger Boy. He tugged his sweatshirt over the wet spot that had formed on his running tights. The diversion in thought was timely.

______

Allen and Dad worked all afternoon on the old green Raleigh, Allen impressed by how much his Dad knew about fixing bikes. They even washed and waxed the old green frame, polished the silver wheels and taped the handlebars. By early evening, the bike looked as close to brand new as a forty plus year old bike could. The chain was cleaned, lubricated, and the derailleurs were adjusted. Dad even put on a new anatomically designed seat. The old bicycle really did look pretty darn good.

“Well, look like it is time for a test ride,” Dad said. He handed the bike over to Allen. “Take her out and give her a good ride.”

Allen was still wearing the running tights, which were now pretty warm feeling in the sunny afternoon weather. He strapped on the new helmet and wheeled the bike to the drive. He lifted his right leg over and mounted the seat, his balls resting snugly in the slot of the new seat. His maleness showed as a protrusion on the front of the seat. He felt oddly aroused. Dad watched as the young man pushed off and headed down the drive. Allen went right onto the quiet country road that ran in front of the farm, ten miles of lightly traveled open road ahead of him, he would not ride it all.

Allen was nervous. The narrow tires bounced over the rutted asphalt road, the bike vibrating as it crossed each crack and rut. Like any new rider, he was unsure, uneasy, and a little bit scared. He reached down to shift on the older, downtube mounted gear shift, the bike wandering as he did. He bounced off he edge and onto the gravel shoulder, thankfully slow, as he toppled off the bike. The only damage to his ego, and a small tear in his tights.

“F..k, this is hard,” Allen said as he remounted the bike. He had not noticed the torn tights. As he rode further, he began to feel more confident, not good yet, but at least less nervous. Three miles out, he made a wide U turn at a large farm and headed back. His thoughts wandered to Paul. Now more than ever, he was amazed that Paul was riding all the way to Fort Kent. “Not only is he hot, he’s good,” Allen mumbled to himself.

Six miles in 30 minutes, not bad for a first ride. Dad watched as his son turned back in the drive. “How was it?” he asked.

“After my fall, it got better,” Allen replied.

“Looks like you ripped your pants,” Dad replied. It was then that Allen saw the tear in his tights, just above the knee. He loved the tights, his only pair.

“Crap,” Allen said as he felt the tear.

“Hey, at least you are okay,” Dad replied. “You can get more of those.”

“It was pretty cool,” Allen said as they walked the bike into the barn. Dad’s hand on his son’s shoulder. It was the first ride of an adventure to come.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:27 PM

Another fine chapter STS. Will he meet up with Paul. I can't wait.
Old 02-16-2017, 11:54 AM

Default 5: The Motel

It had been a long ride, starting out in Houghton and ending in Fort Kent, well over a century distance via back roads less traveled where possible. A five am start made for a long day in the saddle. The early rain, the breakdown, and the hills added to the misery. Rather than ride with his group, a gay cycling club out of Boston, Paul ended up doing a large segment of the ride alone, not hooking back up with his team until a lunch stop north of Caribou. At least the sun came out in the afternoon. The motel bed felt nice, and it felt great to just lay down. Six days on the bike doing 80-120 miles each day made for sore muscles, smashed balls, and the desire for a good nights sleep.

Paul was still in his cycling gear, the white logo bib shorts and the red jersey. The group packed light, a few sets of cycling gear, a couple of swimsuits, briefs, and some extra t-shirts, each rider limited to one small bag that rode in the SAG car. Whatever cycling kit they riders put on each morning was the outfit they stayed in all day. Twelve days of living in lycra. He would join the rest of the guys at the small motel pool, but for now the bed felt far more inviting.

“I should have gotten his number,” Paul thought to himself as his thoughts went to the cute guy in the form fit tights at the cycling store. Paul was single, having just come out as gay a year ago, a struggle that he found refuge from while on the bike. The tight lycra outfits were an added bonus. He swam in school, but wasn’t very good. He did it more for the swimsuits and the guys in them than any sporting desire. Cycling gave him both, he was really good and the spandex cycling kits were really hot, especially on the right guy.

Despite the fatigue of the long ride, Paul found himself getting very aroused. He glanced down his body, smiling at the very prominent bulge as his anatomy grew hard and erect. He rubbed along himself with is hand, enjoying the sensation of his touch. He laid back, continuing his gentle massage. He began to moan desirously at the urges building within him. He loved the feeling of his entire body being encased in the tight spandex outfit. Being in the spandex gear alone aroused him, the added thoughts of the cute guy made him even more aroused.

“Oh man,” Paul moaned as he felt the urges boiling up inside him. He found a unique erotic sensation being totally hard and edging in the grip of the tight lycra. He slowed his pace, enjoying the feeling of being close. His pelvic area arched as his body grew ever closer. He edged himself more.

The explosive first release shot through the white spandex thrusting him upward. Paul was breathing hard as he pulsated with each powerful surge. “That was awesome,” he said aloud to nobody as his body finished the final softer surges. Paul laid back and enjoyed the feeling of himself as his body calmed.
Old 02-18-2017, 10:42 PM

Wow, excellent - please continue.
Old 02-18-2017, 10:45 PM

Awesome, please continue!
Old 02-19-2017, 12:54 AM

Default 6: Chris moves forward

Chris laid alone in his bedroom. He had just come home from a long workout in the pool and was still in the very form fit Turbo swimsuit. It was warm out, so the damp suit felt great, his powerful fan blowing a steady breeze over his otherwise naked body. He glanced around the room, a retrospective collection of his youth decorated the walls. Pictures of his early swim meets, posters of the best swimmers of time. A young Michael Phelps adorned the back of his closet door. On the far wall, band pictures. His first Trumpet framed in a shadow box, with his accolades around. Photos of the band performances in Europe lined the wall. A photo of Sherie sat on his dresser. By far the prettiest girlfriend. Chris could not believe it was over. Sherie and she needed to move on. Knowing it made it no less hard. First true loves hurt. Tears filled his eyes. He flipped through his iPad, looking at pictures of the Summer in the Band, especially the ones with Sherie and him. Such fond memories.

Chris was about to enter his final year of swimming at the NCAA division 1 level. His musician days now behind him, Chris had spent the last three years becoming a swimming power in the mid-tier D1 conference. He was so damn handsome as a freshman, but now so much more muscular and developed he made girls buckle at the knees and gay or straight guys gawk in envy. Even his anatomy had developed more masculine. Sherie would never find a nicer guy or a more handsome and gentle man. No guy would ever love her more or better.

Chris reached down and rubbed over his bulge. He pictured days on the lake with Sherie. He fantasized how she knew what to do to make him hard, make him aroused, make him explode. "She knew how to make me crazy hard," Chris said to himself. Just the thought, the memories excited him. There were, of course, the inner secrets he never shared with her. Hot, fit guys in revealing swimsuits secretly turned him on. He found his attraction to swimmer guys getting stronger in his collegiate days, maybe it was that the swimmers were hotter, stronger. Just being in a tight fitting swimsuit could excite him. It was doing so now. Despite his overwhelming arousal and the grip of the tight swimsuit, Chris faded off to sleep, his hand holding his bulge.

The dream was so vivid it seemed real. The swim meet was the biggest of the year. Sherie was in the stands, she and a few friends had made the trip to Albany to cheer the guys on. Her shirt was cute, a pink top with the figure of a male swimmer on it, a handsome, sculptured male. Along the side of the image said "My guy rocks a Speedo,". Chris smiled when he saw it. He was, in fact, rocking a tight and tiny narrow cut custom team suit made by Q Swimwear, a colorful brief featuring the team colors. He waved at Sherie.

"You are rocking that suit," Sherie said as she leaned over the rail of the spectator section. Chris's masculine bulge was very pronounced, clearly showing he was one of the better built guys. Sherie's eyes right on that part of him.

"Thanks, cute shirt," Chris replied. "These are such cool swimsuits," he added, facing her head on.

"Yes, they are," Sherie replied. She leaned over and kissed him. "Swim hard," she added, starting to laugh at the way it came out.

"Well, yes, but hopefully not hard," Chris replied. He headed off to the warm up. Sherie watched as his scantily clothed body sauntered to the pool.

As Chris walked to the pool his eye caught the image. A very ruggedly handsome swimmer from the GCU swim team in the hottest looking purple and grey brief. He was muscular, totally fit, and he filled out the suit well. Chris stopped and stared at him. A surge of desire pulsates through him, Chris felt his suit tighten as his body responded. The urge caught Chris totally off guard. Lustful thoughts took over his mind.

"What the heck," Chris thought to himself. He liked looking at guys in swimsuits, but he could not believe he was boning up like this. Very quickly, his bulging suit made clear he was very much aroused. It had been a long time since Chris had popped a boner at a swim meet. He looked down at himself, his erect state very visible in his upward pointing anatomy. He quickly jumped in the warm up lane. Fifteen minutes until the meet kicked off. Chris shifted his focus to the meet. He swam each of his events exceptionally well.

Sherie screamed as loud as she could as Chris nailed the individual medley. It was his final event of the meet. He won the event by mere fractions. Breathless, he hung on the wall while his teammates cheered. He looked to the stands to see Sherie. He gave her a thumbs up. As he turned back to the team, their eyes locked. The cute guy in the hot purple print suit smiled back. He watched as Chris hoisted out of the pool, his tight swimsuit clinging. Sherie watched, as well, unaware of the competition. Chris adjusted the tight fit and symbolically pulled his strings out from his waist. He joined his team watching the next wave of events. In the flurry of action, he lost track of the purple suit hottie.

"I'm going to the locker room," Chris announced to his teammates. He was not ready to change, but a hot shower sounded like a great idea. There were still team photos to take and Chris had every intention of being in his swimsuit for those.

The locker room was nearly empty but for a few guys. All the teams shared it. Chris entered the large gang style shower, a big open area with four posts of shower heads. He was alone as he turned on the shower, adjusting the water to a steamy warm setting. He was quickly standing under the warm rain spray, enjoying the warmth and watching the soapy suds run over his tall, lean swimmer body. The warm water gave Chris a bit of arousal.

"You swam well," a voice startled Chris, breaking off the beginnings of his own post swim self-pleasure. Chris rotated to see the tall, extremely handsome mystery guy in the purple print swimsuit. He was very much aroused, they both were. "Your team has really hot suits, you look great. Hope I didn't interrupt anything."

"No, just enjoying the hot water," Chris replied, his bulging swimsuit said he was enjoying more than that. "Speaking of swimsuits, you are rocking that one well, very cool."

"Thanks, man. Yeah, we just got these. Mind if I join you?" The mystery swimmer took the shower head directly next to Chris. "Like you, I could use a warm shower." Chris was sure the guy was growing inside the purple print Agon custom team suit. Chris watched as the swimmer began rubbing his hands over his growing bulge. Chris was getting very turned on, very erect. "I'm Dakota, but I go by Dak,” the handsome swimmer said as he rubbed his hands over his smooth, sculptured chest. He leaned back in a slight arch, his tight abdominal muscles on prominent display, and his very filled out suit accentuated by its frontward position. Dak was getting very aroused.

"I am Chris," came the reply. Chris's eyes met Dak's. An intense feeling pulsed through each of them, a connection. "You are quite good looking," Chris said, his own words surprising him. Oh sure, on the band trip he had a few lustful thoughts about Grant, Alex, and Patrick, but surely those were just fleeting urges. This was different. His girlfriend in the stands, Chris was suddenly deeply attracted to another swimmer, a guy swimmer! Chris's arousal swelled inside the grip of the swimsuit. He let warm water run down as he rubbed his hand over the defining anatomical bulge.

Dak softly reached over and pulled Chris to him. They were alone. They stood together, facing each other, as the warm water rushed over them. Dak stepped in close, letting their bulges touch. "Relax," Dak said, feeling Chris tense. "Just enjoy it," he whispered as they let themselves grind against each other. Dak grew solidly erect, Chris feeling Dak stiffen. Chris followed his lead.

Chris jolted awake. His hand was wrapped around his real life aroused bulge. He was breathing hard, his heart pulsed forceful in his chest. "What the hell...." he said to himself as the images of the dream played in his head. He had not had sex since Sherie and he split. His body wanted action. Chris stood up and walked to the dresser. "Time to move on," he said in the silent room. He picked up the photo of Sherie and put it face down in his top drawer. "I need to figure this out," he thought, almost said aloud.

Chris laid back on the bed. He finished what the dream had started and his body needed to do. The tight swimsuit was driving him wild with uncontrollable desire. He wanted more, but his right hand would have to do. He quickly brought himself to the point of no return, total erotic loss of control. "Oh man, please" he called out. He felt his anatomy grow firm, his balls tingling as they reached the explosive final stage. The release was intense, powerful. He had several massive thrusts, powerful and so very masculine. The afternoon was still young. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his body calming down. He was finally moving forward.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:35 PM

Default 7: Borrowed swimsuit

“The bike rides great,” Allen told Jake as they walked in the locker room for swim practice. “I rode it six miles,” he added.

“That’s awesome, man,” Jake replied.

Allen slipped out of his red running shorts to reveal the Hard Core Swim wild print suit he had on underneath, a colorful mix of reds and yellows with a black and white image of a face across the butt. It was one of his most favorite suits. Jake smiled as he looked at his friend in the cool looking suit. Jake rummaged through his swim bag to get his own suit, standing naked over the bag.

“Shit,” Jake exclaimed. “I forgot I took all my suits out to wash them!” Jake said.

“Got you covered, man,” Allen replied. He unzipped his mesh bag and pulled out a Funky Trunks Postcards swim brief and tossed it to Jake.

“Awesome,” a relieved Jake said as he slipped the brief on. It was a far more colorful print than he usually wore, but the suit fit him well and looked great on his lean body. It also had slightly more narrow sides than his usual suits.

“You should wear more colorful suits, you look great!” Allen complimented. Jake adjusted his bulge, positioning up in the tight fit of the fairly new suit. The fit was perfect. The two colorfully clad guys headed out to the pool. A far nicer day than the rain of yesterday, warmer, too. Rebecca and three other girls were already out by the pool. They all looked as Jake and Allen came out of the locker room, wanting to see what bright color suit Allen wore today. Allen had no idea how much a topic his colorful swimsuits were amongst the girls. Jake’s eyes connected immediately with the girl to Rebecca’s right, Elizabeth, who he found very attractive. Jake had been attracted to her since the first day of swimming, and she was to hm.

“Look at Jake, now he’s wearing cute suits,” Elizabeth said to the group. “He looks too cute, so does Allen.” All the girls smiled. “Oh, and that bulge, don’t you just want to have your way with it…” A chuckle ran over the young ladies.

“I love swim team, seeing the guys in their skimpy suits, boners all showing,” one of the girls added to the trashy talk. They all watched as the guys walked toward them, full frontal with their bulging swimsuits giving the girls a proper display of masculinity. “I think Jake is bigger than Allen,” the follow up comment came.

“I don’t know, Allen looks pretty darn hot,” Rebecca shifted the focus. All the eyes studied each bulge and the debate of size continued as the handsome guys approached.

“Hi ladies,” Jake said as they got close. “Looks like a better day,” he added.

“Hi Jake,” Elizabeth said as she stepped forward. She was in a tight fit Speedo razor-back, a small suit over her very petite body. Lizzie, as she went by, was a fast, short distance swimmer, her limited height was compensated for by strong arms and powerful legs. She was wiry, agile, and very muscular. Jake found her a total turn on, a struggle for him as he stood there in his skimpy little suit. “Cool swimsuits, guys,” Lizzie added.

“You guys always have the hottest swimsuits,” another girl, Annalise, added, as her eyes wandered all over Allen’s body. Allen smiled at the comment. She found Allen very attractive. If only he would respond to her come ons. Annalise was a very cute, tall dark haired young lady with well-defined proportions, a spectacular smile, and the most inviting brown eyes. Any straight guy with an ounce of desire would be bonkers over her. Straight and desire were the issue. If Allen was getting aroused, it was only because Jake was. Jake had this way of turning Allen on. Still, Annalise noticed the growth of Allen’s bulge and took it as a favorable sign. “Your swimsuit looks really cute,” she said to Allen as she reached out and touched his hand.

“Thanks,” Allen said. He stepped back a bit, but Annalise followed. Her eyes on Allen’s colorful Hard Core Swim print brief.

Jake and Lizzie sat side by side on the metal bench that ran along the fence, off alone. It had the usual awkwardness of an interested couple trying to start a relationship. “You are a really good swimmer,” Lizzie said to Jake, who was sitting about a foot away, hands under his legs. Jake felt oddly very naked, even though Lizzie had seen him in is swimsuits all season and on the school team.

“Thanks, you too,” Jake replied. He smiled at her. Lizzie slid a little closer.

“I’ve been watching you,” Lizzie added. “You are really cute, too.” Jake blushed a bit as she said it. “Hey, I was thinking that after swim the girls might go to the lake and hang out, be cool if you came along.”

“I was supposed to go with Allen to do something,” Jake replied.

“He can come, too,” Lizzie was persistent. “Plus, Annalise would like that. It would just be the six of us, we can hang out at our house on the lake.” Lizzie put her hand on Jake’s left knee as she talked. She slid it slightly up his inner leg, wanting so bad to go all the way. She was going far enough, though, to make Jake respond, the tight suit getting tighter.

“Sounds like fun,” Jake replied, now very interested. He was also growing a big bulge in the swimsuit. He wondered if Lizzie could tell. He spread his legs a bit. She rubbed her hand up his leg a bit further, turning him on even more.

“It’s a plan, then!” Lizzie proclaimed.

“I didn’t bring any shorts,” Jake said awkwardly.

“You got your swimsuit on, wear this one, it will be cool,” Lizzie instructed. Jake’s boner was almost full on and his bulge looked massive. Coach was out and blew his whistle. Time for practice to start. The cool water could not come soon enough. Lizzie smiled as she watched Jake get up, showing how excited he was.

“Best part of swim team,” Lizzie thought to herself.

Swim practice wrapped up with a 500-yard cool down. Allen finished first in his lane, showing that what he lacked in speed he made up for in endurance. He was well ahead of the of the swimmers, and was among the top three on the team in the longer distances. He looked up as he stood at the wall, seeing that Chris had arrived. He was wearing the most awesome suit, a brief from Little Rock that looked patriotic, but the cut and fit was pure perfection. Despite the cold water, Allen got immediately hard. The blowing jet hitting him in the absolute right spot was an added reward to Allen's arousal.

"I hate long cool downs," Jake said as he rose from the water, breaking Allen's erotic focus. "Thankfully, that is over. You kicked our asses."

"Yes, I did," Allen replied smugly, not breaking his stare at Chris in his erotic swimsuit. The massaging flow of jet propelled water teasing Allen in a very stimulating way, he was very aroused, massively erect. "Check out Chris's swimsuit," Allen added. Jake looked over.

"Pretty sweet,". Jake replied. Jake and Allen had never discussed sexuality, but Jake knew his best friend found guys attractive. Jake was fine with that, maybe a little intrigued. He wondered if Allen had accepted it for himself. “Hey, did you decide about going to the lake?” Jake asked, “I think it will be fun.”

“I really want to take the bike out for a good ride,” Allen replied. “But, you should go.”

“I feel like I am letting you down, man,” Jake replied. “We had plans…” Jake faded off. Allen could tell from Jake’s eyes that he was sincere.

“It’s alright, dude, seriously,” Allen replied. “Maybe I’ll come by after my ride,” he added. “Plus, the chance for you to be a stud with all the girls…” The two guys smirked.

“Alright, text me,” Jake replied as he hoisted himself from the pool. “By the way, I need to keep your swimsuit for the day.”

“Don’t make the girls too horny,” Allen teased as he watched Jake standing before him. He looked so darn cute in the swimsuit. Allen’s crush was boiling over inside him. Jake turned and headed for the locker. Allen let the jet tease him more, enjoying the sensation of the water hitting him exactly right.