Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2018, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
Did he start to get aroused when she examined him?

Yes, he was fully erect by the end of the exam. The doctor assured him that it was a normal reaction, though I'm not sure that did much to help his embarrassment.
Old 03-23-2018, 07:56 PM

Like to take very little to the pool . Tee shirt track bottoms briefs , speedo or less and trainers and towel . I generally put my bikini on when I have my tee shirt on and then remove that and pack my stuff away and then take the walk to the pool . On the return I will remove my bikini and take just my washbag to the open shower , I am almost entirely shaved with only a landing strip but make no attempt to conceal the fact , it’s up to me . I have a long shower and make my way back , towel dry dress and go making no contact - no problems and feels nice .
Old 04-03-2018, 09:43 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadInASpeedo
Yes, he was fully erect by the end of the exam. The doctor assured him that it was a normal reaction, though I'm not sure that did much to help his embarrassment.

Odd, knowing a few doctors from a business point of view they don't require underwear off unless patient points out that there might be a problem in that region
Old 05-01-2018, 03:03 PM

Default Nudity doesn't bother me

I strip down and change into my bikini. Swim laps. Take off bikini and go into sauna (naked). Shower naked and go to locker room naked. Most others do the same (with the exception of sauna). No big deal.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:27 AM

When I did a Master's swimming class, I would wear my speedo under my sweat pants and then just pull my clothes off in the locker room. When it came time to change back into street clothes, I would take my speedo off by the lockers, towel off and put my clothes back on. I never walked around as I'm not that kind of guy. There was only one time that I showered after class and I rinsed off while in my speedo. After a few minutes, I pulled my suit off and continued showering. It was little weird at first, but I just went about my routine. I did notice some guy staring at me. I don't know what that was about. You can admire all you want, but no touching.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
So if they're not bothered about nudity in the locker room, why can't they wear Speedos at the pool? The session we attended was adults only, by the way.

A lot of human behavior is governed by what’s socially acceptable in context. You wouldn’t wear a clown costume to a funeral, for example. In the same way, those guys probably felt it was perfectly acceptable to be naked in the locker room (and they’d be right) but felt it was more appropriate for themselves to wear shorts in the pool. Their loss!
Old 05-08-2018, 08:28 PM

Because for the last 20 years that's what's shown in the media, and they must obey that trend.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:05 PM

I guess I'm old school. (age 60). When we went to school, nudity in the locker room was no big deal. In fact in our gym class in Chicago Public High Schools, the boys swam nude. (https://drgeraldstein.wordpress.com/...ublic-schools/)

Fast forward a few years and my routine at the Bally's Fitness Clubs were like this. Go in locker room, strip, grab suit/towel/shaving bag and go to the showers. These were gang showers that had maybe 8 or so nozzles. Take a hot soapy shower, put my suit and go swimming. After swim, back to showers, take suit off, rinse suit, take non-soapy rinsing shower. Hit sauna and or steam, still nude. (sitting on a 2nd towel). Hot soapy shower, dry off, shave.. still nude. Get dressed and go to work.

Overall I was probably nude more then today's standards would find acceptable. But back then it was normal. We didn't think of it as exhibitionism... it was just the way everybody did it.

Last month we got a few pass to an LA fitness. I was amazed at the change in locker room etiquette. Even in the sauna which was traditionally nude, there were guys were wearing their baggie swim suits. I walked in there and had to leave immediately because of the chlorine smell from wet swimming pool clothes being in a heated environment.
Old 01-05-2019, 01:14 AM

Wink open after swimming

After i come out of the pool and i go to the change room. I remove my speedo and walk nude to the shower area have a good long wash in the open shower area, then walk back to where my towel is ,dry off then dress, always amusing to watch the younger guys try to cover up. Ive had a couple of guys follow me and not being ashamed to be seen nude. Even had and seen the odd erection.
Old 08-29-2022, 02:44 AM

I am pretty comfortable with my body. I have never been one for the towel dance. I get to the locker room, strip down, put my speedo on and get to the pool. Once I finish my workout, I strip off my speedo, walk to the shower with my towel over my shoulder and rinse off. The gym I go to now does has open showers. Then, I dry off and go about my day. I don’t think anything of it and I would say I’m on the younger side still being in my 20’s.

That being said, I wouldn’t call myself a nudist, but enjoy my time being free whether that’s a quick skinny dip at my own pool in the summer or getting ready around my house. I live alone now, so I can do what I want.

Earlier this year though, I went to a spa for the first time. I had done some research about how to dress for a massage and figured it would be best to be nude under the robe. What I hadn’t realized was that there was a whirlpool and a sauna