Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2012, 12:59 AM

Default women's swimsuits

Does anyone wear women's swimsuits besides bikini bottoms?
Old 06-16-2012, 05:01 PM

Default dual use

No, but if you mean one-piece for the girls then Buffboy Adidas gymnastics singlets for men come close.
(click pic: http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...stics-90735290)

(and, as has been posted before, guys with man-boobs fit well)
Old 06-16-2012, 06:14 PM

There is a difference between a men's singlet and a woman's swimsuit as a woman's swim suit has padded and formed breasts.

If you want to see guys in women's swim suits try watching the Water Boys TV series when they coincidently enter a women's synchronised swimming contest. i think it is the third season of the tv series.

A guy who can realistically fill a woman's swim suit is in danger of becoming a lady boy, but this may be his objective.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:42 PM

Default womens swim....

Good gosh I would be afraid to be addressed a sweetheart.
Old 06-16-2012, 10:09 PM

Default dual use

Byron, what a great display of Buffboy suits. Looks like the suits were painted on the guys with such a trim fit.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:00 PM

Default Buffboy

Yes, amazing what one finds (new to me and difficult to post a pic - Adidas seem to have copyright sewn up - which is a shame as they seem to have done some great photoshoots with various style and color changes).

(must now search news pages - where is a venue for an upcoming local gymnastics competition?)
Old 12-12-2012, 11:10 AM

Thumbs down womens sw....

Hey Im Louis and I didnt post rthatt
Old 12-12-2012, 11:11 AM

Thumbs down womens sw....

Hey Im Louis and I didnt post rthatt , sorry I meant that.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:59 PM

Default spam

LOL - Mike waved his magic wand so fast I've even forgotten the name of the spammer !
Old 06-02-2018, 08:35 PM

Red face Woman's swimsuits

The early summer season started out nice for me, when my girl friend wanted me to try on one of her new one piece water polo swimsuit. I really didn't want to, but very curious if it'll fit me. It was a royal blue color and had a long back zipper. The material was polyester and the suit inside lining was nylon lycra. I reluctantly went into the bathroom and put it on. much to my surprise it fit perfectly and very sexually arousing, being it fit very close in my lowers. I was embarrassed wearing it, but she gave me a lot of encouragement, as she zipped up the long back zipper. After wearing it a while, I really liked how it felt, even had a full erection underneath and was certainly very snug and secure. She was wearing her pink bikini and telling me she was looking forward to her stripping the one piece swimsuit off me. After swimming in our private spool, we went to back indoors to change. She told me to wait for her to change out of her bikini first, then get me back wearing the baggy boxers. She came out of the dressing room wearing only a long bathrobe, then saying"it's time and I'll help you out of it". There we were standing facing one another ,hoping I wasn't so embarrassed wearing it and being erect underneath. Soon she was slowly unzipping the long back zipper, when I told her, I really liked how soft and tight it felt, yet my face was blushing red. It was a long sensational process for both of us with her trying to strip off the blue clinging wet water polo suit, as I squirmed and giggled. Finally she got it off me, with my fully erect penis standing at attention and my behind now exposed. After several good pulls she peeled it out of my excited lowers and down to my ankles. Feeling the clinging wet material slipping down and off with her soft warm hands was beautiful. Once I was naked, she dropped her bathrobe, freed my feet from the rolled down swimsuit and giving one another deep hugs and kisses. Wow! this was quite a start of summer for me, after such a long cold winter. I really liked wearing that woman's one piece royal blue colored water polo swimsuit and glad I was in good shape for the summer, being it fit so well.