Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2017, 12:29 PM
Speedo Member

When I go on vacation, I choose a place with a beach, preferably clothing optional. When I go to a place that doesn't allow nudity, I try to find a place where my g-string is fine.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DoreGfront.jpg (74.5 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg DoreGrear.jpg (75.7 KB, 116 views)
Old 08-05-2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluethongguy
I'm usually nude inside my house or when using the backyard. Unless the neighbor's kids come over and then I wear the "Kiniki Tan Through Swim Micro".
https://www.kiniki.com/search?q=tan+through+swim+micro

they look good

do they work

often thought of getting some
Old 08-06-2017, 07:32 AM
Speedo Member

Although I'm most likely donning a speedo there are times I peel them off and go nude. Most people who know me are aware I wear speedos and have likely seen me laying out, vacuuming my pool or washing my vehicle's wearing them. I'm much more conservative when in my birthday suit but not due to shyness. I could care less about my own feelings on who sees too much of me but, let's be honest, making it too obvious would draw much negativity and criticism not to mention legal ramifications. With that said, when I do go full-monty I'm in my pool in my backyard where only the crazy neighbor lady can see from her second floor and she has made it clear through many compliments that less on me is better. So, if I come up missing after a day of sunbathing please tell the fuzz to check next door
Old 08-06-2017, 01:37 PM

Default Beware

It's nice to be naked on a fine sunny day in the privacy of your own secluded garden but beware:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40830133

Police helicopters may be illegally filming you.
Old 08-28-2017, 12:48 PM
Speedo Member

Hey now I can say nude is the top. I had my first experience on a naturist beach (south of France). I always love brief suits of course, but nudity is really great. Freedom in the feelings, water, sun and wind directly on each part of your skin. I will do it again every time I can, it is the ultimate speedo experience. Of course everyone can see tan lines from my briefs but I don't care.
Old 08-28-2017, 02:43 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog
Hey now I can say nude is the top. I had my first experience on a naturist beach (south of France). I always love brief suits of course, but nudity is really great. Freedom in the feelings, water, sun and wind directly on each part of your skin. I will do it again every time I can, it is the ultimate speedo experience. Of course everyone can see tan lines from my briefs but I don't care.

I very strongly agree... I loved my visit to Black's Beach in San Diego, California. Being nude in the ocean is amazing.

By the way, some of us love to see tanlines!
Old 08-29-2017, 01:04 AM

Default Nude Beach

Barring an unusual late season development, this will be the first summer I only went to the nude beach.
Old 08-29-2017, 11:18 AM

Default Nude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Barring an unusual late season development, this will be the first summer I only went to the nude beach.
Have also been timing my home pool use so that I usually have enough privacy to swim nude.
Old 05-13-2019, 07:55 PM

Wink Speedos or nude>

Another story, as to wearing Speedos or nude is a private men's sports club My good friend is a member. There is a nice swimming area with a large swimming pool, yet not used often. There is a big gym area where guys play bad mitten tennis, exercise or just have fun together wrestling, Yes! wrestling, many young guys will be wearing very snug and sexy singlets that reveal all there male assets. Many guys also wear shiny tight Speedo swimsuits that outlined it all, especially after swimming. There are some guys, who like swimming in the nude and is quite acceptable there,being not that many men are using the swimming pool at one time. The interesting, yet erotic part is the guys wrestling manage to strip one another out of their clinging singlets. Once naked, they will take a shower and then use the swimming pool. They don't give a second thought and do look great naked with an erection. The guys really have fun playfully wrestling, yet trying to get the other one out of their well fitting snug singlet while wrestling. The naked guys will shower, then strip their winning partner out of his still half on singlet with a full hard on well encased in it. They will have a lot of fun together, especially. finally nude in the swimming pool, The other male club members that are all in good shape certainly look hot while in the dressing room or showers still in their tightly clinging half on, half off wet Speedo swimsuits with dangling draw strings, while seemingly enjoy having a hard on well encased in them. My friend and several other guys swim naked and enjoy displaying it all in the swimming pool and locker rooms, while seeing the others squirm and doing a slow strip tease out those very snug singlets and tight wet Speedo swimsuits. In the end, they all look and feel great, once unspeedoed or out of those snug singlets, soon totally naked and appreciated by all the club members.
Old 05-13-2019, 08:02 PM

Wink Speedos or nude>

Another story, as to wearing Speedos or nude is a private men's sports club My good friend is a member. There is a nice swimming area with a large swimming pool, yet not used often. There is a big gym area where guys play bad mitten tennis, exercise or just have fun together wrestling, Yes! wrestling, many young guys will be wearing very snug and sexy singlets that reveal all there male assets. Many guys also wear shiny tight Speedo swimsuits that outlined it all, especially after swimming. There are some guys, who like swimming in the nude and is quite acceptable there,being not that many men are using the swimming pool at one time. The interesting, yet erotic part is the guys wrestling manage to strip one another out of their clinging singlets. Once naked, they will take a shower and then use the swimming pool. They don't give a second thought and do look great naked with an erection. The guys really have fun playfully wrestling, yet trying to get the other one out of their well fitting snug singlet while wrestling. The naked guys will shower, then strip their winning partner out of his still half on singlet with a full hard on well encased in it. They will have a lot of fun together, especially. finally nude in the swimming pool, The other male club members that are all in good shape certainly look hot while in the dressing room or showers still in their tightly clinging half on, half off wet Speedo swimsuits with dangling draw strings, while seemingly enjoy having a hard on well encased in them. My friend and several other guys swim naked and enjoy displaying it all in the swimming pool and locker rooms, while seeing the others squirm and doing a slow strip tease out those very snug singlets and tight wet Speedo swimsuits. In the end, they all look and feel great, once unspeedoed or out of those snug singlets, soon totally naked and appreciated by all the club members.