Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2014, 11:53 PM

I have no doubt the SF board owner would not be so nonchalant if someone reposted his work and did not bother to give him some sort of credit. Since this sceniaro hasn't happened to him he doesn't care.
Old 05-16-2014, 01:09 AM

I agree with both STS and shaulis. It's just unfortunate that there are people who don't value being ethical in how they handle situations like this one. And, realistically, we can only control what we ourselves do and not what others do.
Old 05-16-2014, 12:19 PM

Default Mr Evans

Having withstood an attack from the mighty Speedo Corporation I cannot foresee that he will pay any attention to niggling complaints from this direction and he does of course have the power to wipe off anything he does not wish to see on his forum (I consider it quite an achievement even to have had a reply to my Email)
Old 05-16-2014, 08:39 PM

Check out the post on thespeedoforum by pburks1 in the he stories section. Someone is trying to do the right thing.
Old 05-16-2014, 09:53 PM

Default Interesting.....

....but readers will have to do a lot of scrolling to find all chapters of First Summer which have appeared sporadically since December 2013.
Btw, pburkes1 only joined yesterday and has four posts - I can find a second one so far in which he reports delivery of his new 1.5 Aussie Bums.

LOL - could NJH or SolarGuy , et al , obtain info. for us visavis the pink speedos in his avatar? (or, better still, secure his transfer to present some pics here?)

Last edited by Byron : 05-16-2014 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:57 PM

Default Let's get back to a story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
....but readers will have to do a lot of scrolling to find all chapters of First Summer which have appeared sporadically since December 2013.

I think it will be fairly easy for readers to find... my sporadic pattern of posts has been weekly with only a few exceptions where I missed a week. I'd actually substitute sporadic for fairly consistent. Plus quality trumps timing and I really won't post a bad chapter.

I really am glad that Solarguy and pburks1 posted such nice comments. I am sure they will get deleted by Dave, but just when I was feeling like ending the whole story thing it was nice to read those comments, as well as all the nice remarks above.... Thanks guys.

Myself included, we have derailed this whole story post. All for good reasons, but I am sure ready to get back to what this string was intended... a story. If Dave wants to steal my posts because he is a slimy jerk who can't write well, so be it. He will rot in hell one day... and he will bring down the value of that neighborhood. Even amongst Speedo guys there are a few bad apples.

Time to bake a new chapter..... Go ahead Dave and steal it... it will be the only good writing you post.
Old 05-16-2014, 11:59 PM

You just keep writing!! Never mind all the other bullshit!!!
Old 05-17-2014, 12:23 AM

Default Mr Evans's fate

I think one burns in Hell and not rots.
Btw I took a moment to look up vitriol which seemed appropriate:
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dict...ritish/vitriol
Old 05-17-2014, 01:21 AM

Default Re: Back to a story

You're right STS, let's get back to a story. As the new kid on the block, I take some responsibility for getting this off track when I spotted the story on thespeedoforum. I think it was important to deal with, but I agree, enough, let's get back to the story.
Old 05-17-2014, 02:10 AM

Default Re:Back to the story

STS - Aroostook County - now it all comes together in my mind for the destination for the week at the lake for Jack and MaryBeth and the guys. The flight with a pit stop in Bangor, flying over Bar Harbor, UM, Ashland, Patten, landing near Presque Isle - all places familiar to me. That and your great writing make the story so real for me. Can't wait for the next chapter.

D67