Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2018, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedorob86
ouuu nice!

would love a package - but not paying those ebay prices!

Go to Walmart.com and you can order them. Or check WalMart retail store. I have seen them in dome of the WalMart stores
Old 05-26-2018, 09:16 PM

Freestyle - KMart sells Joe Boxer bikinis that are somewhat similar to string bikinis, except they have a wider waistband - see

http://www.kmart.com/joe-boxer-men-39-s-fashion-string-bikini-4-pack/p-99900600zo288000P?selectedFilters=Type|Bikini&plpS ellerId=Kmart&prdNo=3&blockNo
Old 05-28-2018, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmboy
Freestyle - KMart sells Joe Boxer bikinis that are somewhat similar to string bikinis, except they have a wider waistband - see

http://www.kmart.com/joe-boxer-men-39-s-fashion-string-bikini-4-pack/p-99900600zo288000P?selectedFilters=Type|Bikini&plpS ellerId=Kmart&prdNo=3&blockNo

Thanks! I might try those out.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:19 PM

I was at a local Walmart today and saw the string bikinis on the shelf. They're now branded Jockey Life, and in new packaging (Along with a $2 increase in price)
Old 06-08-2018, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_OH_thonger
I was at a local Walmart today and saw the string bikinis on the shelf. They're now branded Jockey Life, and in new packaging (Along with a $2 increase in price)

Oh that's awesome, thanks for the heads up!
Old 06-11-2018, 03:49 PM

I remember those string bikinis from C&A! I had blue/turquoise one I think and a white one. Damn brief but exciting to wear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
I remember seeing square cut swim suits with laced up sides when I was 6 or 7 in our local Victorian indoor swimming pool, the fabric was generally cotton, and the boot laced sides held them on tight, but this style had disappeared by the time I was 10.

When I was about 10 I saw the Blue Peter Holiday, this children's magazine program made their presenters do dangerous feats (like climbing Nelson's Column without safety ropes) then back in the studio they'd make something out of toilet rolls and sticky backed plastic, while watched by Petra and Shep the Blue Peter dogs. On the Blue Peter Holiday they went to an exotic location and I clearly remember seeing John Noaks and Peter Purvis wearing string bikinis, the front and rear of these minimal swim suits supported by a narrow elastic waist band. So at that time the BBC considered them to be suitable wear for male children's television presenters.

Among the Stitchboy Patterns there is a string bikini, I have made one and enjoyed wearing on British and French beaches. I have an older string bikini I bought from C&A in the 1980's before they closed down in the UK. "The 1970's are always in style at C&A" said a comedian.