Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 12:29 AM

Default stationary???

Sebbie, you are ready, but it sure does not sound like stationary... hmmmm
Old 10-29-2012, 10:32 AM

I try to get in 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day of stationary rowing. Sometimes the movies on the TV arent good enough to keep my mind fully occupied. I like to try and make every stroke count! Some good movies also makes the time fly. I tend to break these rowing sessions up in 30 minute increments, with 15 minute breaks.

Seriously, the stretch fabrics are the garb of choice for stationary rowing, as avery arm and leg joint is involved, sometimes in extreme positions. The football pants are a heavier fabric, and put morepadding on the rowing seat and my bottom.

I also have a nice weight machine. The problem is I injur=ed myself too many times trying to lift heavier weights. So in recent years I've opted for lighter weights in the 60-70 pound range with many short repititions.

The combination of rowing machine and weight machine is fantastic, pretty much an anti-aging scheme. I stay steady at 5'10 and at 150-151 lbs. I track my weight on a digital scale on a daily basis, and can now compare what I weigh today versus exactly 1 year ago today. Today I weighed 151 lb even. A year ago 150.8. Yesterday I weighed 150.8 lbs. A year ago yesterday I also weighed 150.8 lbs. I can't fault an exercise/diet routine that keeps my weight that steady. I'm comfortably wearing my super skinny jeans with a 31" waist to work today. Over the past 5 years, I've gradually gone from a 33 inch waist down to 31 inches.

Sebbie
Old 12-02-2012, 07:58 AM

Default layering???

I can't understand the layering thing. I like to wear loose spandex and see my boner sticking out in all it's glory
Old 12-02-2012, 12:29 PM

Try it. Several layers of lycra do hide the little man, but inside the lycra he is getting sensations that make him happy
Old 12-06-2012, 10:53 AM

Most guys discover that their penises like to be in very close quarters at a very early age. A few guys never seem to find this out, tho I've never quite understood some guys' fascination with very loose fitting boxer shorts. There must be something going on for them too, but exactly what it is I am not certain.

Part of the fun of all of this is in creating different kinds of confined spaces. Even small changes can make big differences, and the experiments are always a lot of fun to run. I would be interested in hearing different views on all of this, as I am sure there are some widely divergent views.

Sebbie
Old 12-20-2012, 05:14 PM

Default Ahhhh this feels sweet today

This feels so sweet today I just had to tell the world. I have been layering some more, starting with a navy blue skin-tight long-sleeved compression shirt.

Down below, this one starts with a medium "Riddel" Athlet supporter with a hard cup, adult size small. Over that I have black lycra compression pants or running tights. On top of the compression pants I have a pair of shiny Maroon Russel Athletic Football pants, equally small and tight.

The running tights compress the hard cup tight against my groin area. The football pants, being equally tight and of a heavier material, make the hard cup in the strap fit even tighter. The feel of the cup pressing against my penis in such a superconfined area is almost too sweet to even try to describe. As my penis gets harder from the sensations, the fit keeps getting snugger and snugger, just exactly tight engough without quite going off...its like riding a giant wave, at the very edge of a complete upset, but always just enough pressure so that I am handling the pressures just under the point of ejaculation. I could spend the entire afternoon in this languid state, riding the wave.

Gosh this is fun...If you haven't tried it, you must...its unlike any other experience out there...man alive, what a treat....

I can see this is going to be a wonderful vacation,..two weeks coming up to focus on just "messing around."
Old 12-24-2012, 11:36 AM

Default Rowing for Christmas eve....

Today I pulled on my Lycra runny tights and decided I wanted to put a strap on OVER the tights...THen I said to myself "what the heck, why not a cup too? After all it ISChristmas eve... What a great feeling! I will try to keep it on during my stationary rowing sessions On this holiday I hope that all of you find something that you will enjoy wearing today. I know I did!

Sebbie
Old 01-02-2013, 12:05 AM

Default Asics Wrestling Singlet

THis is my Navy Blue Asics Wrestling singlet...really snug!singa.jpg
Old 01-04-2013, 02:08 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Bulgegear
Default layers

Philadelphia here
Old 01-04-2013, 02:09 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Bulgegear
Default woof

Quote: