Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2018, 02:14 PM
Speedo Member

TM Collection Japan bikini with half-back and 1/4" sides in wet-look spandex.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:52 PM

MRB,

Those TM Collection suits are very stylish. Let's have a look at it. More members should post pics of themselves in their suits.
Old 06-30-2018, 02:16 PM
Speedo Member

Just started wearing arena skys and was pleasantly surprised how comfortable it is for a competition suit. Plus it has just the right amount of coverage so I can wear it anywhere.
Old 07-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Speedo Member

Right now...two solar speedos whose color they have discontinued...and these are the old styles ones that ARE really ONE INCH sides: one in burgundy/wine red and the other in eucalyptus green. I stopped wearing them to "preserve" them, so to speak....
Old 07-06-2018, 03:36 AM
Speedo Member

My two new Kiniki Riviera swimsuits (one in black and one in yellow) are now my favorite suits that I own. Never thought I could love a swimsuit so much.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcontent
Right now...two solar speedos whose color they have discontinued...and these are the old styles ones that ARE really ONE INCH sides: one in burgundy/wine red and the other in eucalyptus green. I stopped wearing them to "preserve" them, so to speak....

I've got a collection of original one inch solars, too: red, black, navy, yellow, light blue, and a black/white fish pattern. You can tell because they had black Speedo logos (as opposed to the current white). Those were really good suits.

But my all time favorites were Tyr 1" suits that they made in the late 90s and early aughts. They were similar to solars but had no front or back seam. Those were truly amazing suits.
Old 08-23-2018, 11:09 AM

That's a tough one. I haven't had a favorite suit in awhile, but my most frequently worn suits would be my Tyr 2" racers, Sporti Euro, and maybe and Aussiebum or two. Of course there's always my Adidas 3 stripe which is will always be a classic. My favorite patterns are usually my Turbo Water Polo briefs, but they're much too thick for my preference now.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:08 AM

My favorite was a tiny French suit from Club Med with their logo, in 1980. Back then the GOs (staff guys) wore the tiniest suits and they were all very fit. I don't have any pictures of it, but here are two favorite French ones from 1990. I wore them at the ocean beach.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 01-30-2020 at 08:46 PM.
Old 09-20-2019, 07:09 PM
Speedo Member

Now there’s a question that’s not easy to answer in a hurry!..... But I think I have narrowed it down to two!

It’s a close call between ‘Speedos’ original thong in white and ‘jpnswimming’s’ ‘Asics’ thong in pale yellow.
Old 11-20-2019, 02:10 PM

Aussie Bum