Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2018, 11:40 AM

Default Colour of the month challenge July 18

It's summer here now, time to try out those lighter colours, the opaque ones in the public pool and the more sheer ones in private gardens and pools, and those quiet spots on beaches where you won't upset anyone.

So this month's colour challenge is light blue.

Time to get out those ice blue Aussibums you've been hiding.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:30 PM
Speedo Member

About to head out to the hot tub in these:

https://imgur.com/a/NxNYCDY

It’s a fairly cool 4th of July.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:45 PM

Although the workout was cut short by a damn leg cramp, only 1,300 yards, I did my patriotic duty today and swam the flag. it is not the light blue,, but the best I fan do on the 4th. Later this week we will do a lighter blue suit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flag1 (Copy).jpg (75.5 KB, 48 views)
Old 07-06-2018, 11:37 AM

Good effort both of you, stars and stripes count as light blue on 4th July.
It's better to drop out if cramped than to push on and need rescue, no honour lost.
All my light blue (and some other) swim briefs now now packed and loaded in the car, taking the midnight ferry to Dieppe, France tonight and heading for the Bordeaux coast.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:15 PM

Torch,,, what a nice holiday for you in such lovely country. I can envision you laying out in your bikini, sipping a quality wine and snacking on local cheese and delicacies. what a nice thought...
Old 07-13-2018, 08:11 PM

Did 2,000 yards in my Japanese Arena sky blue suit with white contrast side panels - closest thing to a light blue suit that I have!
Old 07-17-2018, 06:08 PM

I just went kayaking on a mostly empty lake wearing my new royal retro nylon aussiebums. While not the see through ice color, they are fairly light colored when dry, then a deeper blue once they get wet.

I don't know how long AB has had this retro style nylon suit but it's close to the cut of my workout suits and I found it very comfortable to wear all day.
Old 07-24-2018, 08:30 PM

This Andrew Christian suit is old and well worn; the lycra is losing its vitality.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AC2018 (1)croppedsmaller.jpg (45.2 KB, 35 views)
Old 07-24-2018, 09:30 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red^^Speedo
This Andrew Christian suit is old and well worn; the lycra is losing its vitality.

That is unfortunate! I have one of those in royal blue and one in black. They are extremely comfortable suits to wear.
Old 07-25-2018, 09:06 AM

I arrived back from SW France on Sunday morning, whilst on the big open beaches, dunes and forests of the Gironde I swam, hiked and sunbathed in my light blue desmiit swim briefs:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Stock-...x5h1 xJ2LiUCw

My light blue Desmiit swim thong:https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Desm...ahWM iM_wZxWg

My light blue mesh striped swim briefs (the briefs version of the thong shown here): https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mens-Sexy....c100033.m2042

And my Aussiebum ice blue WJ Classic 1.5. yes they go go rather see through in the sea, but no one minded: https://www.aussiebum.com/swimwear/w...5-ice-blue/761

There's enough space for everyone in SW France and no one minds what you do so long as you don't interferre with them. Short shorts are normal and wearing speedos and wet suits around the campsites to be expected.

Best wishes and loads of points to those who've made the effort to wear light blue swim briefs while I've been away.