Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2018, 02:39 PM

Fairfax, I grew up sort of the opposite, liking small briefs from the start. However, it too, was my mom that encouraged the notion. As a result
I have worn only briefs thru the years based on the style, material, and fit for that time. Glad you grew into the confidence you have today and wear your briefs with pride.
Old 06-27-2018, 07:00 PM
Speedo Member

Default Cant wait

I should be visiting the Florida area possibly this year and cant wait to go swimming in my swim briefs, I generally no longer care and its been a long time as my fitness is more important than what some insecure woman/bloke thinks
Old 06-27-2018, 10:01 PM

I would think Florida would be a very Speedo friendly state, especially in the beach areas. Where do you live now, Chris? Here in central Texas, brief suits are hardly a second look at the pool. I hope your vacation is relaxing and fun in your brief.
Old 05-16-2019, 06:16 PM

Red face What is it about the Bulge

I don't understand the fear fellow American men have wearing Speedos that outline their bulge. This part of a man's body anatomy and is a normal outlining in snug swim briefs like Speedos. I've been wearing them for many years and really like the soft snug feeling of Speedo style swim suits. Yes, as a guy, I might get an erection from the tickling feeling of them. It's happened to me, but I'll wear ones the right size and allowing for an unavoidable outlined erection that does feel nice. It's a natural attraction for many women seeing a guy snug in tight Speedo style swimsuits showing a man's bulge, especially if outlining a guy's erection.
Old 05-17-2019, 06:25 PM

Those twin bulges up top in women's one and two-piece swimsuits have bothered me also, ever since I was about 13.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:35 PM

I would like to think that a woman viewing a man's bulge would be as sensual to her as a man feels viewing a woman's mound. These components of our bodies is tied to sexual stimuli in the brain, soliciting attraction to each other. Of course, the breast of a woman and butt cheeks of both genders do the same thing, naturally. Obviously, a gay man would be excited to view another man's bulge. This has happened to me through the years and once I indicated I was straight, the conversation moved to other things.

I guess I select my bikini cut to give what I call best presentation of both assets,,, no pun intended!!! And I have never had a woman complain about my attire.
Old 05-18-2019, 02:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106

I think the supposition that women enjoy seeing a mans bulge (or details) is very dependent upon the woman, individually. Some women do not like it, and some are turned on by it. There is a definite double standard which is alive and well in the US and probably other places as well. Women tend to be more turned on by the emotional side than the physical side from what I can tell.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:12 PM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm106
I think the supposition that women enjoy seeing a mans bulge (or details) is very dependent upon the woman, individually. Some women do not like it, and some are turned on by it. There is a definite double standard which is alive and well in the US and probably other places as well. Women tend to be more turned on by the emotional side than the physical side from what I can tell.

I agree; but the point SHOULD be that not everyone needs to be turned out by something for it to be ok to wear functional swimwear while having male anatomy. There is often a false dichotomy constructed where our bodies are either "hot" or "disgusting." Even if our bulge isn't turning anyone on doesn't mean it is wrong for it to be visible.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:10 AM

There are so many brief swimsuit brands nowadays that place emphasis on bulge enhancing swimwear. I think it's a draw to guys regardless of sexuality because they either want to feel sexy and show off what they have or to try to attract other mates.

For me, there's definitely some attraction to showing off my own bulge. I never make it obvious in public settings, but I have some bikinis that are made to enhance the bulge. I guess I like to impress myself that I can have an amazing bulge like some kind of swimwear model.

While I don't wear swimwear that enhances the bulge much in public settings, I never try to hide any bulge that I have either. I'm a man, there's gonna be something there and that's just the way it is. I do have a little bit of a fantasy though of going to an exotic island somewhere and wearing a suit that really shows off the goods.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapswimmer
As far as I can remember as a kid, and wearing tight brief swimwear, which we now simply call Speedos, I have always been conscious of the bulge. The primary function of the Speedo is to give freedom of movement and support for the genitals.

I don't think the designer ever intended it to be a showcase for the genitals. and, why the Speedo is somewhat identified as gay swimwear in our society is just odd to me. I am truly straight and have several gay friends, so I am not putting that element in the discussion. I am sure one's preference does influence the interest or lack thereof in the bulge, so let it just go as that.

it is also obvious in cruising this Board, that the style and fit preferred by the wearers, is much varied depending on body build and suit style. One thread even discussed penis position. I want to look at your interest in bulge and how that affects your selection of a suit.

For me, I have made it know in other threads I like a tight fight, snug to genitals and if there is an outline of the penis evident, no worries. Is the size of your bulge important to you? I am not large so my bulge is a medium size and the suits I chose to wear are selected to compliment what I do have.

I could go on forever, but would like to have some thoughts on "the Bulge" and your interest or thoughts on the matter.
For me, it is all about comfort. I have been wearing this for a long time and I found it very comfortable.