Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2017, 03:33 AM
Speedo Member

Default Leotard recommendation

I've just gotten into wearing leotards around the house and i am trying to find more shops online that sell them. The ones I like look like a woman's one piece bathing suit, I don't like sleeves or shorts on them. The one I bought is this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N0XF0D5/

I know there are some on Body Aware that look good like this one https://bodyaware.com/collections/wh...odysuit-bundle but they're so expensive. The ones on amazon are way cheaper but most of them arent on amzon prime.

Where does everyone buy their leotards from? Especially ones with a brief style bottom and not shorts.
Old 11-03-2017, 02:27 PM

The Amazon link is one I have, and I really like it. You may want to look for gymnastic wear also. Males wear a leotard under their shorts and it may be what you are looking for. I agree with the Body Aware. Nice stuff, but the prices keep me away.

I know wrestling singlets are not your thing, but they can be found watching sales on amazon.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:38 PM

Talking Leotard recommendation

I just read your story wearing leotards. Iv'e been wearing them for many years as underwear and sometimes at night instead of pajamas. In the winter months, I'll wear a blue, red, black or gray colored long sleeve leotard with a back zipper and same colored tights with light and soft bikini briefs underneath. During the summer, I'll wear a short sleeve or one piece racer back style. They save on the warm weather laundry bill. I've bought some on line with Amazon, an on line order company called Dance wear Solutions and Danskin, also on line. They all fit well and do feel so nice. I haven't received negative comments when seen in them a few times over the years, but the nurses at the medical center, when getting ready for a physical examination do seem to enjoy helping me out of them, especially during the cold winter. The best time for me wearing a leotard with tights is on Halloween, dressed as a male Tom cat, batman or my special Halloween character, "Pink Mouse in pink leotard and tights with a long gray bouncing tail and gray ears. Iv'e won several costume contests as a leotard clad pink mouse. Keep wearing leotards and don't worry what others think or say, because they quietly wish they would try wearing them, especially at Halloween costume parties.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
I just read your story wearing leotards. Iv'e been wearing them for many years as underwear and sometimes at night instead of pajamas. In the winter months, I'll wear a blue, red, black or gray colored long sleeve leotard with a back zipper and same colored tights with light and soft bikini briefs underneath. During the summer, I'll wear a short sleeve or one piece racer back style. They save on the warm weather laundry bill. I've bought some on line with Amazon, an on line order company called Dance wear Solutions and Danskin, also on line. They all fit well and do feel so nice. I haven't received negative comments when seen in them a few times over the years, but the nurses at the medical center, when getting ready for a physical examination do seem to enjoy helping me out of them, especially during the cold winter. The best time for me wearing a leotard with tights is on Halloween, dressed as a male Tom cat, batman or my special Halloween character, "Pink Mouse in pink leotard and tights with a long gray bouncing tail and gray ears. Iv'e won several costume contests as a leotard clad pink mouse. Keep wearing leotards and don't worry what others think or say, because they quietly wish they would try wearing them, especially at Halloween costume parties.

Thank you for the vote of confidence! I've just started wearing leotards and I have to say that after doing it for a few days, I really do love it. It's so much more comfortable and fun than the tshirts and shorts i was wearing around the house. I was only nervous about telling my partner about it since he's the only one who will be seeing me in them, but he didn't care at all and just wanted me to be comfortable. Now we get to hang around the apartment with him in his PJs and me in my leotard.

One question for people that have worn leotards, what's the real difference between men and womens? I looked at those dance sights and they seemed to only have leotard sections for women. Do men just wear those, or do men dancers not wear leotards?
Old 11-08-2017, 12:36 PM

Good question, and I have no answer. I have a gymnastic leotard, and from first look it seems like the same cut as a woman. It was purchased as a mens gymnastic leotard from GK Elite Sportswear. Looking at their on-line catalogue they, and I am guessing here, call them shirts. I cannot see a traditional shirt being worn for competition. May be the word leotard, men don't like.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:18 PM

Unhappy Sent to Detention Center, while wearing leotards snug jeans for a month's stay.

I knew a friend, telling his story when he was stopped and picked by police for too many outstanding traffic tickets. He was ordered the same afternoon by a judge to several weeks stay in the state Detention Center. It was a scary surprise for him, wondering what will happen when he's transported there. He arrived, handcuffed and legs chained, still wearing his snug sports clothes with his gray colored leotard and tights underneath. He was taken to to be processed and body searched by two female guards, being scared, embarrassed, as the guards removed his hand and leg chain cuffs. The female guards told him to cooperate with them, as they will remove all his clothes then give him a full body and cavity search. There he stood in the processing room when he was told he will be wearing only an orange jail style jumpsuits during his imprisonment. He was always very shy being naked around females, especially under such circumstances, when told by one guard"enjoy those sexy clothes while still on you, as you won't be wearing any civilian clothes for a while. He didn't know what to say, being scared and embarrassed, as they began undressing him. First shoes and socks came off, then one guard unbuttoned his warm flannel shirt, seeing his feet and now exposed upper torso encased in gray leotard and tights. He would squirm and tried to stop them, while being stripped, yet much to his dismay, the female guards were being gentle with him telling him 'hold still, don,t resist, keep hands at your side". If these guards were men, they would have had him stripped and searched very quickly, destroyed all his clothes and a rough cavity search, before he realized what was happening during the processing. Still in snug jeans and leotards, one female guard undid the stretch belt, then unzipped the jeans, slowly tugging them down while the other would yell for him to hold still. He pleaded and continued resisting, while feeling the warm snug denim slowly slip out of his lowers, yet still snug and secure in his leotard and tights. It did tickle somewhat, despite his fears. Soon he would be naked and his body felt up all over, as now they slowly peeled off his clinging leotard, tights and the speedo style microfiber briefs, then putting them in a large plastic bag. After seeing his warm, sexy clothes and leotards taken away, then the humiliating body and cavity search, he was almost crying. He was now in the baggy jumpsuit and taken by male guards to a cell area. It was quite a trauma and scary experience for him. So guys, enjoy wearing and being warm and snug in your favorite leotard, tights with speedo briefs and don't get into trouble with the law when wearing one of your favorite snug outfits.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:27 PM

Unhappy Sent to Detention Center, while wearing leotards snug jeans for a month's stay.

I knew a friend, telling his story when he was stopped and picked by police for too many outstanding traffic tickets. He was ordered the same afternoon by a judge to several weeks stay in the state Detention Center. It was a scary surprise for him, wondering what will happen when he's transported there. He arrived, handcuffed and legs chained, still wearing his snug sports clothes with his gray colored leotard and tights underneath. He was taken to to be processed and body searched by two female guards, being scared, embarrassed, as the guards removed his hand and leg chain cuffs. The female guards told him to cooperate with them, as they will remove all his clothes then give him a full body and cavity search. There he stood in the processing room when he was told he will be wearing only an orange jail style jumpsuits during his imprisonment. He was always very shy being naked around females, especially under such circumstances, when told by one guard"enjoy those sexy clothes while still on you, as you won't be wearing any civilian clothes for a while. He didn't know what to say, being scared and embarrassed, as they began undressing him. First shoes and socks came off, then one guard unbuttoned his warm flannel shirt, seeing his feet and now exposed upper torso encased in gray leotard and tights. He would squirm and tried to stop them, while being stripped, yet much to his dismay, the female guards were being gentle with him telling him 'hold still, don,t resist, keep hands at your side". If these guards were men, they would have had him stripped and searched very quickly, destroyed all his clothes and a rough cavity search, before he realized what was happening during the processing. Still in snug jeans and leotards, one female guard undid the stretch belt, then unzipped the jeans, slowly tugging them down while the other would yell for him to hold still. He pleaded and continued resisting, while feeling the warm snug denim slowly slip out of his lowers, yet still snug and secure in his leotard and tights. It did tickle somewhat, despite his fears. Soon he would be naked and his body felt up all over, as now they slowly peeled off his clinging leotard, tights and the speedo style microfiber briefs, then putting them in a large plastic bag. After seeing his warm, sexy clothes and leotards taken away, then the humiliating body and cavity search, he was almost crying. He was now in the baggy jumpsuit and taken by male guards to a cell area. It was quite a trauma and scary experience for him. So guys, enjoy wearing and being warm and snug in your favorite leotard, tights with speedo briefs and don't get into trouble with the law when wearing one of your favorite snug outfits.