Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2015, 11:08 AM

Post Football pants and strapping it

As the weather turns cooler and the swimming brief season winds down, it’s time to turn to trying other ideas. For me, fall is always the season when I pull out one of my various pairs of football pants. I follow the same sizing ideas with football pants that I do with swimming briefs, that is, small and snug is good, but even snugger and Extra Small (sometimes known as XS) is even better!

The shorter day lengths affect me in a variety of ways. In the summer months, I seem to be able to get aroused very quickly, but as the nights grow longer and the days get shorter, I tend to lose some of this ability. So coming up with fresh ideas to keep myself hot and bothered as winter approaches becomes more and more important to do as the fall season progresses.

My interest in football is mainly linked to what the guys wear. I think the shiny pants are cool, and being able to see the strap line makes this even neater. So the first thing I did this morning was to sort through my drawer of straps, and I ended up pulling out an “Old School” Bike strap, size small, of course! I’ve often thought that straps are like fine wines. Each brand, style and size fits and feels a little different, but any one of them can be quite enjoyable. Further, a strap that seems to be a little uncomfortable when I first put it on can suddenly start to produce some really pleasant sensations.

Then, I sorted through my drawer of football pants and ended up pulling out the little black pair of Russell’s, size XS. Goodness these fit snug! But they look and feel great! There is just no room to spare in them anywhere, and they are laced up tight and with one of those little metal loop belts.

Combined with a compression tee, this is going to be a great combination for my stationary rowing, bicycling and weightlifting workout today. No cup yet, but the day is early! Have fun and make certain you continue to enjoy yourself even as the hot summer days fade into fall.

Sebbie
Old 09-18-2015, 01:49 PM

Default Wearing white football pants

Today, with cooler weather coming on, I dug out another pair of football pants for my workout. This was an older pair, solid white, branded “Bike”. What is interesting about these particular pants is that even dry, they are kinda see through, much like a white swim brief would be. They do have lining here and there, most notably along the butt crack and under the lace-up front.

I decided that the only thing to wear with a pair of Bike football pants was only a genuine Bike jock strap, and I had one of those right on the top of my jock strap drawer. What makes this combination so interesting is that the jock strap can be easily seen through the semi-transparent white material. This is a great look, and I really enjoyed myself this morning working out in my football pants and Bike strap combo.

All for now!
Old 10-06-2015, 07:08 PM

Default You have read this all before,...but

You have read all of these stories before, perhaps several times before, but I always have fun writing them. So consider them as much as being pleasant for me as they are for you to read.

I’m always looking for interesting ways to pleasure myself. I am ok with this and at this stage it is certainly not something that I would be embarrassed to admit. Well, I guess that might depend on the exact situation I was in, but heck, I think a basic issue is that a lot of guys refuse to admit that they are interested in, if not engaging in self pleasure. Plus, the whole discussion often gets intermingled with the sexual orientation issue. As is, a guy who just enjoys himself alone somehow must not be heterosexual. It is sad that this is sometimes the case. Why not instead treat self pleasure for what it is—a pleasant way to enjoy a leisurely afternoon and nothing more or less, and simply not pass judgment other than to say that successful self-pleasure is both a science and an art. It is also very individualized and personalized.

What works for me might not work for you, or it might work very well. But goodness, that is true of all of sex and sexuality, solo sex or partner sex, and finding the right sexual partner really hinges on finding a partner who enjoys the same things you enjoy doing.

So, here goes. I hope you find what I write to be interesting to read and maybe try on your own. But then, maybe I didn’t somehow push your buttons. It doesn’t really matter.

I’ve long thought men’s thongs either as underwear or as swimwear were really interesting to wear. I’ve thought so ever since I saw the first pair of men’s thong on 1988, I think it was. What fascinated me the most was that elastic that was going to have to cinch up tightly between my glutes as I pulled on the thong. Up until then I had not fully appreciated how interesting the perineum area was just behind my scrotum was. I soon found out. I soon discovered that each thong fit a little differently, some had wider bands in the rear, bands that did not cinch up between my glutes quite as tightly. Often, these were sold as swimwear, as the back would cover the butt crack. I also discovered that the smaller the thong, the more it would press on my perineum, so undersizing a little was a good idea. Further a proper-fitting thong would tent to not only press on the perineum, but push the rest of my male anatomy front and forward.

I have also long been fascinated by jock straps or athletic supporters, but especially the athletic supporters that had hard protective cups. Somehow I always thought the idea of having a hard cup containing a (growing) penis couldn’t help but feeling erotic. Some of this, I now realize, was psychological. The hard cup has the opposite effect of the thong. The cup tends to press everything down and back whereas the thong pushes everything front and forward. Why not then combine the two..a snug-fitting jockstrap with a cup barely big enough to contain my flaccid anatomy, with a thong underneath relentlessly pressing my penis into the cup. I would sense the hard cup surrounding me, but with very little if any space to expand without running into the walls of the cup. Psychologically, I would know the cup was containing me, but doing anything about it would pose something of a dilemma.

I tend to precum—a lot—whenever I even think about such situations, and then start to write. If you have never tried wearing a thong, maybe you will start to precum as soon as you start to pull one on, thinking about all the things I have just told you. Goodness, I tend to precum just writing these things, and I’ve always thought it a fun experiment to see exactly what thoughts my precum “factory” is sensitive to.

As I write this, I have a thong on which has cinched up quite tightly, and I can feel an interesting constant but subtle pressure in my perineum—very pleasant. My penis is being forced into a little strap and cup, and the sensation is one of having my penis being surrounded on three sides. I am feeling quite horny as I write this, just not horny enough to go into a ful-scale orgasm. In fact, I have some more exercising to do, and I will stay in this state though the next phase of my exercise routine. I just got off 30 minutes on my stationary rower, which tended to move the cup around just a bit with each stroke, and I am off to my stationary bike. Somehow I am going to have to “survive” the sensations from that thong cinching up between my glutes while on the bike seat, while the cup moves around with each turn. This is going to keep feeling more and more interesting as time progresses. I have a pair of Adidas compression or biking shorts over everything, which keeps the cup firmly planted.

What if I go into a full scale orgasm while wearing all of this? Surprisingly, I have found this difficult to do ith the cup in place. It is possible, but not easily. The various pressures are enough to keep me horny, but not quite where I need to be. I can go for hours this way. It’s just a great way to spend a leisurely afternoon, alone. Or, maybe with a partner who enjoys the same thing. All for now, as I now need to go ride my bike.

Sebbie
Old 10-08-2015, 06:03 PM

I think you will find that the purpose of the hard cup is not for erection control (which sounds like it could be painful) but for protection in sports. Something about a baseball smashing into you crotch and ruining your chances at a family. The hard cup is to stop that from happening. It is utilitarian - not fashion.
I have on a couple occasions seen guys wearing the hard cups under speedos and I have to say it was quite funny. The shape is so distinctive and the form quite unnatural so it is obvious. I have also seen one guy with the hard cup that is covered in leather and actually ties on. The one I saw was navy blue leather with a red strap that tied on for a secure fit. I am sure it wasn't meant to be worn as beach attire but his body and tan was something to be admired. Saw him in the restroom rinsing it off. He told me the salt water would ruin the leather and not being able to jump in the surf made it hot to wear. I was hoping he'd let me try it but he got it rinsed off and cooled down and he put it back on and headed out to the beach.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:05 PM

Default Think about this

PSDave, a guy's penis has the amazing ability to somehow, some way "cope" with the space it has available to it. It is certainly possible to purchase larger cups so your penis simply flops around inside the cup as it grows, but that is not really any fun. The really fun part comes when your penis senses that the space it has available to it is in some manner confining, such as feeling a sense of sides of the cup lightly touching it, which means in this case finding a cup that barely fits over your flaccid penis.

Psychologically and physically, this is a most interesting psycho sexual "predicament" Sometimes I will get into a cup/strap combination and initially say to myself that this unfortunately seems to be really uncomfortable. Then something somehow ends up coming together and I am quickly saying to myself that was only a moment ago agony is suddenly this amazingly delicious agony that I am absolutely and totally hooked on.

If you have never been in this psychological and physical space involving straps and cups. You will end up playing with and enjoying yourself on a whole bunch of different levels. I've given you a ton of tips on techniques that work for me. At the best, you will soon be "hooked on a feeling" too!
Old 10-19-2015, 07:36 PM

Default I've forgotten what part number this should be

My body loves to send my brain signals, some physical, but some psychological. I have to admit, the ones I enjoy the most are the instances that combine the two into a wild mix. I have to admit, the whole issue of how my brain and sex organs interact with each other has always been a topic that has fascinated me endlessly.

Here is what fascinates me so much. Sometimes I am pretty certain that my brain is running the show, and giving directions to my body. That is fairly easy to understand. But sometimes it seems just the opposite. That is, my body is running the show and sending fun signals to my brain. That drives me silly, sometimes, but that situation can also be terrifically enjoyable. And my brain knows it when my body is enjoying itself. So, the two are hopelessly and inextricably intertwined. That there is still an element of strange mystery to all of this after all these years, only adds to the pleasure.

What does all of this have to do with brief swimsuits? It turns out, quite a bit. Do any of you recall the first time you ever got to shop for a swim brief? Or, got yourself in a situation where you were being “forced” to wear a swim brief for the first time, say, perhaps as a requirement for taking swim lessons or even being on a swim team?

My hunch is that in a situation like this you were having a lot of complicated feelings, some in your brain but also in your groin. You may have felt apprehensive, a little scared, but also excited, and somehow enthusiastic. At some level, you wanted to be someplace else, but at another level you were rather enjoying yourself. How could such conflicting feelings co-exist?
Oddly enough, the male body is set up for driving the male brain in strange ways. At one level, you are excited about the possibility of getting to experience the sensations from wearing a swim brief for the first time. At another level, you are scared, perhaps even scared “stiff”.

The male body does some wonderful things, but a lot of males tend to think that these things could be embarrassing not wonderful. The sensations are great, but what about the other stuff going on, stuff that seems weird.

One of the weirdest parts is the precum thing. Early on, most guys learn about the orgasm and ejaculation part, but the precum part just seems really odd. Guys are OK with the idea that semen is ejaculated during an orgasm, but the idea of dealing with a liquid, even in small amounts, that is definitely not urine and not semen, is less well understood.

Let me suppose that you are back at an age where you are shopping for your first swim brief. At that age, guys have pretty well taught themselves to believe that sexual arousal is supposed to be the consequence of observing a live person and the possibilities of that person as a sexual partner. But you are not looking at other people your age, you are shopping for an inanimate swim brief. That your body should respond to such a situation seems weird, and perhaps you are thinking “I must be abnormal for this to be happening” My brain is processing the idea that I am just looking at swim briefs in a store, but my body is starting to send signals that at some level that I am starting to get aroused.

What kind of signals? Well, precum! As a shopper, you aren’t aroused as such. Your penis is the same size as it normally is in a flaccid state, but, suddenly you can feel a damp spot forming on your underwear right at the tip of your penis. Strange! Really strange! The liquid is clear and quit viscous, unlike anything you have ever seen before

Usually, the precum is viscous enough to not work its way past your underwear to your next layer of clothing such as your jeans. The same is not true for semen. I know that from a terrifying and embarrassing experience I had when I was 16. That experience is still just too embarrassing to discuss here in detail.

It wasn’t long before I discovered that when I was feeling the damp precum at the tip of my penis, I was starting to feel good. Actually, really good. So merely shopping for a sut was psychologically interesting and fun, even if I didn’t actually try it on.

But, I was also aware of two odd facts. First, the precum that didn’t show on my jeans would certainly show at the tip of my penis if I were wearing a nylon swim brief, and second, those nylon briefs from the 1960s and 70s were made of a very thin material and basically left almost nothing to the imagination if I did get a real erection going. So there were twin terrors in wearing these. Either a damp precum spot at my penis tip others might very well notice, or an erection that others surely would notice. Twin terrors rolled into one. Do I really want to do this, even with these issues and problems? Well, yes, psychologically my body was making it really tough for me to not proceed.

This is a long enough story for today.
Sebbie
Old 10-27-2015, 06:44 PM

Default Maaannnnn that is snug!

Mannnnnn……that fits snug!!!!!!! I discovered that I particularly “enjoyed” wearing really snug fitting clothing at a very early age. I must have been no older than 5 or 6 years old. For a long time, I was not clear at all was going on with me, but I knew it was something….and I realized that whatever I felt when I got into something that fit snugly was something that I really liked.

Thus began a lifelong quest to find articles of clothing that fit me as tight as possible. As a child, my mom I don’t think my mom ever quite figured out what exactly was going on with me. I was constantly on the prowl for new ideas and items that would get me to where I wanted to be.

My mom, of course, had other ideas. She tended to favor loose-fitting clothing that I would be able to gradually grow into, clothing that would last me a long, long time. Oh, and she thought I should wear boxer briefs, not real cotton briefs like the other guys were wearing. As a result, I got “excited” even just thinking about the possibility of wearing real briefs, like the other guys wore. In retrospect, this was a conflict of sorts that I think in part shaped my interest in snug-fitting clothing in all its forms.

But I was growing up, becoming a young adult, and getting out on my own, away from home. I finally had the chance to start buying the clothing I wanted, not the clothing my mom really thought I should wear. My mom had pretty well figured out that I had this thing for swimming trunks, not Speedo briefs, mind you, just short regular trunks. Did I mention that almost all of the cotton trunks in those days had a coarse nylon liner in the form of a brief? It took me no time at all to learn that even these trunks with the snug fitting course-textured liner were fun to wear. Instant hard-on, well nearly instant hard-on. I looked down there and there seemed to be no place for my penis to go. Should I try to put my rapidly-hardening penis in a downward direction? It did not seem to fit. Should I try and lay it sideways? That did not seem to work very well either.

Mom found out I got turned on just by wearing these swim trunks in a most embarrassing way. I came indoors from the little pool we had, pulled down my trunks and revealed a very large penis that promptly went into a full-blown orgasm right in front of my mom! How embarrassing. I think that may have been the first real orgasm I had ever had. My mom, bless her, did not scold me. Instead, I think she said something like “Don’t be scared. That is quite normal.” Throughout my adult life I never got the courage to ask my mom what she really thought on that most interesting day. In retrospect, mom never scolded me, and to this day I do not know if she ever told my dad what had happened to me that day. At some level, I suspect that she was proud I was growing up.

By that time, I had concluded that my trunks, even though they were not briefs, were still a lot fun. Whenever my parents were gone for an hour or two I would dig out my trunks, and play around in them until I had an orgasm. This happened over and over even in months when it was way too cold to get into the pool. The liner collected the semen, which dried, and made each successive masturbation even more and more interesting. I think I was trying to set some sort of a record for the amount of dried semen I could collect. Eventually, holes developed in the liner where I had ejaculated so often.

Growing up a guy is fun! Really fun!

Sebbie
Old 11-09-2015, 03:52 PM

WOW that feels good! I’m not quite sure what is happening to me. The sensation is both subtle and sensational. How can something so subtle being so enjoyable? All I want to think about is the sensations I can feel it coming from my groin area. I feel tense, but at the same time very relaxed.

Even the thought of having snug-fitting clothing pressing tightly against my penis is sending me off into what seems to me to be nearly another dimension. Its almost as if my body lives in two places, the first place being where I live my normal life, unfettered by any sexual feelings and sensations. But there is also this other place I can go and visit, a wonderful place that is at once both relaxing and exciting.

I am just starting to go to that place right now. The sensations I am starting to experience a subtle, but very real to me. I guess nearly universally, other guys can experience the same sensations I experience, and, almost universally as well, are perhaps annoyed, and I am off to the races, so to speak. or even terrorized by what is happening in their bodies. Guys love to be control over every aspect of their lives. It comes as a huge shock when guys discover that their sexual feelings and sensations are the one thing about their lives where they are not always in control. Stuff happens. Sometimes stuff that seems way out of place. Sometimes stuff that could turn out to be way embarrassing unless somehow brought under control.

A basic puzzle I have confronted all my life is the simple question “Does the brain tell the penis what to do, or does the penis tell the brain what to do?” Try as I might, I have not been able to come up with a definitive answer to this question. At some point, something happens, and I am not sure what. I start to think about my penis. My penis reacts almost immediately, and it starts to feel a bit tense particularly right near where my penis connects to the rest of my body. Just a little. Maybe a tiny drop of precum with start to form. When I start to sense even a bit of moisture I know for sure that something has happened. In my younger days, I wasn’t entirely certain what was going on. Over the years, I have learned to just be happy that all of this is happening to me, and just kick back and start to enjoy the sensations.

I suppose that some of you might say that what must have happened was that I either just saw or maybe even met someone who turned me on, sexually. After all, haven’t I just outlined what biologically must be the start of sexual attraction? Well, yes..and maybe no.

Over the years, I have also learned that sexual attraction to another person is but one of many ways of getting those sensational feelings going, and despite all of the electronic and social media out there, perhaps not the simplest way. I guess that unlike many other guys, I never have been much of a porn fan or watcher. For me, the most erotic thing is reading about how other guys struggle with the same feelings and sensations I have. If you are still reading this, you apparently are one of those too. If you are starting to think about the same things I like to think about, I congratulate you. You can just kick back and enjoy yourself too, just as I do. You do not need permission from me or anyone else to have some fun on your own.

Sebbie
Old 11-13-2015, 12:12 PM

Shopping for clothes, and in particular clothes that you will want to try on in a changing room, always was a moment of terror but at the same time a great deal of fun as well. The terror occurred because I did not know exactly how my body was going to respond faced with a brand-new and novel situation.
The entire idea of going out and shopping for swim briefs is less popular now than it was 20 years ago. This is in part due to the fact that many guys are probably a little bit to a lot apprehensive about buying such a garment, and then taking it up to a sales clerk (often female) to pay. Trying on the brief in a in a store changing room presents a new and possibly more difficult set of challenges.

So, a lot of guys wear swim briefs, if not for swimming, perhaps serving as as undergarments under board shorts and even for daily wear under jeans. If guys aren’t buying these from bricks-and-mortar stores, what is the supply source? Why on line, of course! That is the easy way to deal with all of the difficulties and fears associated with going to a physical store, finding and then making a purchase. Many guys have always been fascinated with the whole issue of how they will look wearing a swim brief, whether they are skinny enough at the waist, fit enough, etc to pull off the look of the fit guys they see in Web photos, but a lot of guys do not want strangers to make the same judgments, so this can pose a major psychological dilemma. As an individual, you can err on the side of not being critical enough, or perhaps sometimes overly self-critical. Americans, in particular, seem to worry a lot about this, and have the belief that there are somehow rigid standards with respect to whether a guy if fit enough to appear in public in a swim brief. Many American women, in particular, seem to be way hung up on this. Swim brief photo posters probably are often sorting this out as to what others might think.

The old idea of taking swim briefs into a store changing room in various styles and sizes was always an interesting one, however, both psychologically and physically. In a previous post in this series, I have outlined a fun thing to try if you already own briefs in various styles and sizes, that is, lining them all up from biggest to smallest and then trying them on, one-at-a-time from largest and loosest-fitting to smallest and snuggest-fitting. I highly recommend this as an interesting thing to do if you have not tried it, and how your body responds with each change of garment will be, well, fascinating. You will be playing around in this loopy area where you might discover that your body has some ideas about what it is confronting a situation that will look and feel a little different, often snugger and more revealing in sequence. Your body could take over from your brain.In my teens, I might have worried that I was going to have an full orgasm right into the brief I was trying on. Once I got into my 20s, my main concern shifted toward leaving a large precum stain of the brief I would probably be carrying to the checkout counter!

This is the same dilemma faced by members of swim teams who are told that they will be required to wear briefs in a meet. For the young guy who has never seen himself in a swim brief, this can be a moment of real terror, especially if the guy will be trying on a swim brief for the first time in front of the other guys in the locker room. Will I get an erection? Holy terror, will I go into an orgasm on the spot? What about the other guys in the locker room? Are they struggling with the same issues I am sorting through? Are they experiencing the same psychological and physical issues I am confronting? Could this mean that deep down I am a homo? The whole situation whereby a bunch of fit young swim team guys are all changing into swim briefs seems to be a situation that is just a touch homoerotic.

Then there is the issue of downsizing for the meet. The swim coach requires that we wear exceptionally snug and tiny briefs for the meets, meets where the public will be watching me. Having successfully navigated putting on a normal-sized swim brief without too much embarrassment or obvious problems, what happens when I know now that the brief I will have to wear for the meet will be even skimpier, with a snugger and tighter fit?

One partial solution to this series of problems is to make certain that your first experience in dealing with these issues is not in the swim team locker room, but rather in private. Fortunately, that is where the on-line retailers such as swimoutlet.com can serve a useful purpose. Part of the complexity of dealing with the psychological and physical issues in coping with all of this relates to the fact that the briefs large and represent a new and different experience. I suppose the swim coach could pass out the meet briefs and instruct the team members not try them on now but to take them home and try them on for fit. Here is another option. An online outlet such as Swimoutlet sells what they call “grab bag” briefs often at a fraction of the price of other briefs. Swimoutlet usually has one of these for Tyr briefs and another for Speedo. Normally these are briefs that for whatever reason did not sell out at normal prices. The buyer has control of the size but not the style or color, which is part of the fun.

For example, suppose I ordinarily wear a size 32, but I am supposed to downsize for a swim meet. Part of the fun here is that you do not get any control over style or color. These are cheap, usually about 1/3 the regular retail price. Place an order for three briefs, with one each of size 32, 30 and 28, so you have a brief that is normal-sized and also one and two sizes down. You are going to experiment with fit, feel and body response when you are confronted with the novel situation of trying on swim briefs in various styles and sizes. You will have the opportunities to meet your fears and apprehensions directly, but in private not in the semi-public spaces of a locker room.

When you get the order, try the briefs on one at a time, from largest to smallest, in front of a mirror, in the privacy of your bedroom. If you are ok at home, you will at least be more comfortable doing the same in the locker-room situation. If the experiment elicits a strong physical response by your body, the best thing to do is to just let it all happen, and make another attempt the next day when you are calmer and can try again. Eventually, with sufficient practice, you should be able to work yourself through all of your fears. It may take you two attempts, or three, or even more. But with each attempt you will learn something more about your body and exactly how it responds to a novel situation.

Man those briefs feel good! Once the sheer terror subsides, you can just kick back and enjoy being a guy, with all that entails!

Sebbie
Old 11-14-2015, 08:35 PM

Much of the complicated process of understanding human sexuality involves learning that every individual is unique and special in ways that are as unique as an individual fingerprint. No two people are the same in this regard, and I am often amazed at the whole idea that somehow people can pair up in sexually compatible relationships that somehow hang together from both a physical and an emotional perspective. For married couples, much of this becomes a discovery process that often gradually but continually takes place after, not before the marriage.

Many adult women grow up learning that somehow that they should be the sole source of sexual arousal and pleasure for men, and end up being surprised and unhappy that guys frequently do not sexually behave the way the woman was led to believe. For example, I have talked to women who are absolutely in bits and pieces when they accidentally discover their husband masturbating alone in the bathroom. I keep telling these women that things could be a whole lot worse, and that this is indeed very common and that the situation needs to be approached with understanding not anger. Indeed, the proper response by a woman when accidentally encountering her man masturbating should be “May I help you?”

Men learn the details of what they particularly enjoy at a very early age, and much of what they learn does not fit the stereotypes in the movies at all. Furthermore, a lot of particularly beloved the solo-sex activity sticks like glue throughout adulthood. It is not as if what a guy found to be fun sexually as a teenager will no longer be fun in adulthood. The tricky part is integrating all of this into an adult relationship that is interesting and enjoyable for both parties.

Gay guys in relationships tend to have one advantage over straight couples in that their teenage solo-sex experiences are frequently not that dissimilar. Any guy knows that solo sex can be quite enjoyable, but straight guys generally have a lot more difficulty sharing what it is they like about solo sex with a female partner than do male partners. Of course, the vast majority of straight guys would greatly fear discussing such topics at all with their straight male friends, for fear that they might be labeled as at least gay-interested if they did so.

So, what does all this have to do with swim briefs, or in particular, guys who manage to get turned on by wearing skimpy swim briefs (and further, why am I writing about this here)? I once received a letter from a guy who was in a relationship with a female partner, but he also got turned on by wearing skimpy swim briefs. He was wondering what he should do about this. He was somehow wonder if there was “a cure” that would help him break his “habit” of enjoying himself this way, and further, what would his female partner say if she found out that she was not necessarily always the center of his attention, sexually?

These are not easy questions to answer for sure. Revealing this to a female partner could end up going in any number of different directions. Some women may find the whole situation most uncomfortable and want to get out of the relationship ASAP, as this was going into territory her mother never told her about. Other women may be more open-minded about the whole situation and in particular a woman might be open minded if she herself enjoys seeing her guy wearing a swim brief. Some women are ok with their guy wearing a swim brief in private but not in public. These women may have a particular issue with other women seeing and ogling the outline of her guy’s male parts in a swim brief at a pool or beach. This goes back to the female idea that the guy is hers and hers alone. Strangely, a lot of men have quite the opposite reaction when other guys stare at her in a skimpy bikini, as in look how lucky I am.

All for now.

Sebbie