Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Speedo Member

Wore one of my new Kiniki Rivieras to the pool today. Love them
Old 07-09-2018, 08:53 PM

I swim most mornings, and did again today, in my new Funky Trunks Lotsa Dots brief. Feel fantastic, and I love the cut.
Old 07-10-2018, 09:39 PM

I pissed off my neighbor. Thought my Tommy Bahama Hawaiian print boxer trunks were underwear and I should put some clothes on. I suggested my swim suit and he said anything was better than my boxer shorts. I put on a speedo that is too small (looks Japanese it is so small). Needless to say he flipped out and was going to complain to HOA. I told him I'm in my yard and if he didn't want to see me in my speedos go in the house or build a wall, but F___ Off. It was a fun day. Spent most of day in yard to annoy him.
Old 07-11-2018, 05:16 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
I pissed off my neighbor. Thought my Tommy Bahama Hawaiian print boxer trunks were underwear and I should put some clothes on. I suggested my swim suit and he said anything was better than my boxer shorts. I put on a speedo that is too small (looks Japanese it is so small). Needless to say he flipped out and was going to complain to HOA. I told him I'm in my yard and if he didn't want to see me in my speedos go in the house or build a wall, but F___ Off. It was a fun day. Spent most of day in yard to annoy him.

No doubt now spreading stories about you all over the neighborhood...🙄That guy next door is a perv....etc etc. I wish I had a neighbor like you...gimme some eye candy every once in awhile!🤗
Old 07-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:

Ugh. Some people need to get a life. Glad to hear you didn’t back down, but neighbor wars are never fun.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:23 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:

I always told myself that if I ever got my own house I would do one of two things: I would either build a really tall fence in my backyard or get a enough bamboo plants (They tend to grow fast and grow very tall) to block the neighbors view of my yard. This is the exact reason that I would do one of these things. Some people have no real problems in their lives so they have to create problems. Some people...
Old 07-14-2018, 09:41 PM
Speedo Member

So I didn’t get to post yesterday, but I went to a hotel pool in the city yesterday. Wore a new (as in I just got it) high cut turquoise speedo which is apparently an early 90s design; it’s in great condition. And I felt totally at ease the whole day, didn’t get comments, stares or anything. So in essence, yesterday was my first official time going public in a Speedo.
Old 07-14-2018, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimAddict71488
I always told myself that if I ever got my own house I would do one of two things: I would either build a really tall fence in my backyard or get a enough bamboo plants (They tend to grow fast and grow very tall) to block the neighbors view of my yard. This is the exact reason that I would do one of these things. Some people have no real problems in their lives so they have to create problems. Some people...

MY last house had a 7' wall around the back yard for pool privacy. When I moved here I was planning a pool but like the open yard and the wildlife that wanders in. Coyotes, Roadrunners, Quail, Owls live in my tree and I've even seen a Bobcat.
Missing the pool I decided that I would put in in the front courtyard. It is a large enough space to hold a nice pool, patios and plantings all enclosed in within a 7' wall to match the house, a regular front door and a medium size pool with a rock waterfall. It will look like a natural pond. Until it is done -- my back neighbors will just have to deal with me in speedos. When my pool designer heard about him he has worn his speedos when he comes for consultations. We meet on back patio in full view to antagonize the neighbor.
Old 07-15-2018, 01:56 AM

Default Privacy fence

My town limits privacy fences to 6'.
Swimming and sunning are completely private, but it is not high enough to stand on the deck without being seen.
I swim and sun nude, but wear a speedo for vacuuming the pool and similar chores.
Old 07-15-2018, 12:01 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
MY last house had a 7' wall around the back yard for pool privacy. When I moved here I was planning a pool but like the open yard and the wildlife that wanders in. Coyotes, Roadrunners, Quail, Owls live in my tree and I've even seen a Bobcat.
Missing the pool I decided that I would put in in the front courtyard. It is a large enough space to hold a nice pool, patios and plantings all enclosed in within a 7' wall to match the house, a regular front door and a medium size pool with a rock waterfall. It will look like a natural pond. Until it is done -- my back neighbors will just have to deal with me in speedos. When my pool designer heard about him he has worn his speedos when he comes for consultations. We meet on back patio in full view to antagonize the neighbor.

Hahahahaha! That’s awesome!!!