Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-17-2017, 01:53 PM

Default Guy's male body parts

I guess it's erotic if a guy's bulge only shows when wearing a swim brief. Other kinds of sports gear doesn't matter...This on the front page of a local paper. If the guy in the center is indeed wearing a protective cup, it appears to be shaped like a penis and balls :-) Part of the fun of playing football must just be getting in and out of all that snug-fitting gear.

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/spt-c...link=mainstage

Last edited by sebbie : 12-17-2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-20-2017, 10:45 AM

Hard to say. Possibly they dressed just for the picture and decided to forgo the jock and/or cup. Fabric on the football pants are smooth so that would not be an issue for the photo shoot.

Loved my football pants from years ago..........now where did they go?

What did you mean by "other kinds of sports gear doesn't matter"?
Old 12-20-2017, 12:08 PM

As in guys are OK if it's obvious they are males when they are wearing the proper gear for their particular athletic sport, so long as they are not wearing a swim brief...its the swimming briefs that are scary.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:46 PM

Red face Guy's male body parts.

To me, it's a normal sight seeing a guy's bulge or semi erection outlined in Speedos. I know a lot of guys who wear sexy tight swimsuits outlining their male assets. I do know some young men who feel proud, showing their fully erect male penis, once out of their tight wet Speedo swimsuits and totally naked in the showers at swim clubs. One of the unusual, yet fascinating times seeing male bulges, was at our sports club with several fellow male sports players there for team and school special physical examinations. We were all still in our tight spandex body suits and sexy microfiber briefs under polyester running tights that well out lined our lower male body parts. The physical exam was a last minute scheduled and badly timed event for us. There we were in a special closed off area in the large school gym. We all brought a change of loose clothes and boxer style underwear to put on after our medical exams. A very erotic first half hour, was seeing all us guys in sexy tight spandex outfits out lining their now, very erect hard on, being the doctor and nurses were all pretty females. There we were in different stages of undress, some and my self still snug in spandex and the first few guys to be examined were still half dressed and slowly trying to peel down those soft tight, clinging polyester running tights outlining their hard penises still encased in the running tights and microfiber briefs. The first of us had their spandex outfits down to their knees reveling those sexy tight microfiber briefs and their male body assets, soon to be exposed, as the nurse reminded them to strip all that tight spandex off for examination. The first two sports guys standing outside the surrounding privacy curtain were already naked and showing it all including their healthy erect penis. They certainly looked good not encased in tight spandex outlining their male assets and now baring it all, After some time during the physical exams, we were all out of our sexy tight sport outfits and microfiber support bikini briefs blushing while naked, erect and reveling all our male body parts.
Old 06-27-2019, 12:17 PM
Speedo Member

Wink

Men's private part is a sensitive part of the body. We have to care very carefully. So, with all these restrictions, I prefer wearing Skiviez Bikini. Bikinis are very sexy. They are not very outrageous revealing. So, it is comfortable to wear outside. There are different kinds of bikinis according to your comfort level. I have been wearing Bikini Brief. They are very awesome and comfortable. It gives perfect support. The fabric gives perfect coverage. It can be worn on every occasion.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:31 PM

Smile Guy's male body parts.

I agree a guy has to be careful with those parts of his body. i never liked wearing a jock strap under swim briefs or running tights, especially with leotards. i like those snug outfits that fit closely yet not too tight. My Speedo I wear during the summer months are comfortably snug, but allowing room for an unavoidable erection from feeling the soft nylon or polyester material keeping it all in place. The same is when I'm wearing running tights with close fitting microfiber bikini briefs underneath. They fit well and not constricting despite getting a hard in them at times. Leotard with tights are especially nice with nylon lycra bikini briefs under the tights and room for my lowers to be snug and secure in my favorite leotards. When undressing and stripping off my Speedo , running tights or leotard and tights, I'll take time, carefully peeling them off while uncovering my very aroused male body parts.
Old 12-22-2019, 07:53 PM

Red face Guy's male body parts

My younger cousin had to go see the doctor for a medical examination, yet nothing serious, just a physical exam that takes a lot of time. He asked me to go with him, as his doctor is the same lady doctor as mine. He knew he would be in the nude during his exam and had some anxieties too. Like me, he liked to wear warm layers of snug outside clothes with leotards and speedo style underwear. He was somewhat bashful being naked, despite having a long gown over his naked body while being examined by the doctor. It was a rather cold day too and had to go through this medical plight like I did often in the past when I had a change of clothes for him, the usual loose trousers and boxer shorts underwear for him to put on after his examination, as he'll be tired and need to dress again in a hurry if other patients are waiting to see her. We were in the waiting room for a while, as the doctor was finishing up one of her last patients, when we soon called in. He seemed somewhat shy around the kind nurse, when told he had to completely undress for his exam. He looked did look nice wearing those snug winter clothes with overalls and like me had to go through the same routine with the female doctor and nurse. I was allowed to be with him during his physical, while having his change of clothes with me. The nurse and doctor said, being he's acting so bashful with us, you might have to help him undress. After some stalling by him, I soon had to get him ready for the doctor to see him. This was always the hard part for me getting undressed, especially during the cold winter months. The lady doctor and nurse left the exam room while I helped him get ready. After some encouraging talk, he did take off his shoes and socks only, when I got him to relax somewhat, as I unzipped and opened the snaps of the snug warm overall and slowly worked them down and off his opaque leotard and tights clad body, while he playfully squirmed, blushed and feeling his full erection very snug and secure under all those layer and leotards that were now coming off. After some time stripping him out of all those snug layers of winter clothes, then the leotard, tights and speedo underwear, I finally got him naked with a bouncing hard on and soon helped him put on the awful long hospital gown. Once I got him in the nude, he looked like any other young guy age(28) showing his male body parts and not embarrassed nor ashamed,even with a hard on, when the lady doctor with her nurse reentered the room to do his physical examination including all of a Guy's male body parts.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:13 PM

It is totally acceptable to be seen in a wet swim brief at a lap pool with a clear outline of you penis showing. Beaches lakes and maybe a family pool would be different but even light colored, semi-see through briefs are both common and acceptable. Women wear cheeky suits everywhere and you see thing one piece suits at the lap pool every day.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:20 AM
Speedo Member

Default Guy's male body parts

I love to see the hot models and guys when they wear the sexy and erotic mens underwear style and showoff what they have got. I also love the bulge look of mens.
Old 07-21-2021, 06:35 AM

Yes you can also see when they wear the jocks or the thongs . I love to see the hot models in the swimsuit when the reflect their bulge.