Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-15-2017, 11:56 AM

Default Wearing Spandex at the Gym

I love wearing my 2XU compression shorts to the gym. It's a huge motivator to get your butt in gear when you put on spandex. I'm the only one there that wear compression shorts on their own, but why would I want to wear shorts over them? As long as your shirt somewhat covers your bulge, I don't see what the big deal is. Although I try not to do any bench presses close to anyone because it's a bit noticeable when I am laying on the bench. I used to wear a very thin women's panty under my shorts because most men's underwear is too bulky to wear under spandex. I don't even bother with the underwear anymore though, it's more comfortable without anything under.

My wife isn't always a huge fan of my speedos but she does think I look good in my compression shorts. I think it's a clean look myself while allowing me to indulge in my spandex heaven.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:10 AM

I do not go to a gym, but ride my bike in the summer and my rowing machine in the winter. My spandex bike shorts are on from noon until dinner. Outside after the ride, talking with neighbors, fiddling in the garage. Not worried about covering the bulge, since it is widely known men have them.
Old 10-20-2017, 05:06 PM

My millennial nephew is in the local rowing club and took up racing bikes 2 years ago. After rowing or cycling he doesn't feel the need to change out of his Lycra rowing or cycling shorts until he is able to have a shower, be he at his parents or grandparents homes.
Old 10-21-2017, 11:06 AM

Nice to hear that the young man is comfortable in his own second skin
Old 05-06-2019, 05:51 PM

Red face wearing Spandex at the gym

It' feel great wearing spandex outfits at the gym. Many other guys at our men's gym wear very snug sexy spandex body suits, one piece leotards, tights or snug lycra bike bib shorts. Sometimes, I'll wear a nice shiny one piece unitard during the cold weather and in the warm weather a clinging microfiber singlet or cyling bib shorts. We all admire one another's outfits while in the gym and say they like the nice feeling in them while working out. When it's time to change in the locker rooms, it looks like a sexy show time seeing one another shake their torsos, as they slowly manage to peel off their spandex gym attire before showering. We all know one another for a while and seeing one another stripping naked is an accepted situation, being men wearing those sexy clinging spandex sports outfits does make us feel aroused and somewhat erect. None of us are in a hurry changing out of our spandex gym outfits, despite being in the locker room and showers at the same time. Like the other guys, I'm enjoying the snug feeling in them,especially the spandex bib shorts and when changing out of them, slowly unzip the front bib zipper, unfasten the bib straps and feeling them slowly drop to my waist. I'll get the fresh boxers and tee shirt underwear ready to put on after showering. Once I have the gym shirt off, the fun part comes for me tugging and peeling the clinging unzipped bib shorts down and off with the soft sexy microfiber sports underneath and having an erection also. Some of the other guys are changing at the same time, while seeing and admiring one another's sexy strip down out their spandex and healthy bodies. That's what happens with some guys wearing spandex in the gym.