Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2015, 09:03 PM
Speedo Member

Default photos to share

Hey guys, I'm 32 y.o. from Massachusetts here, I joined a month or so ago and haven't had time to post anything, or any pics. I'm here at work now thinking about getting some sun in a cute bikini...and I may have time to take some photos when I get home tonight. Just wanted to know what preferences you guys have, also wanted to know what the rules are for what suits I can share pictures of, I have a few wild suits and don't want to get in trouble on my first try
Old 03-25-2015, 10:08 PM

mild to wild buddy!!! show 'em off!!!
Old 03-25-2015, 10:17 PM

Smile

Welcome to the board wemabikiniguy. Looking forward to seeing the pictures you post.

Dooley67
Old 04-05-2015, 08:21 PM
Speedo Member

Default connection problems

Hey guys...not that I expected you to be all that disappointed when I didn't post any pics last week..but I wanted to apologize for not coming through on that, because I know I like to look at any pics that get posted on here. I took some in quite a few different suits but for some reason I wasn't able to log into the site to be able to post that night. I tried today and got right in, I will take more pics when I can and try to post again, I love the idea of this forum and want to contribute
Old 04-06-2015, 04:41 AM

Take you time, get the right photos that say something about you, what you are wearing and where you happen to be. They don't have to be perfect but we will appreciate your body, your choice of swimwear and your photographic technique. Good luck !