Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Speedo Member

Does the N2N jammer have a front pouch? It is not clear from the pictures. Maybe the material is just real thin and stretchy.

This brief is not bad http://www.n2nbodywear.com/mm5/graph...SwimPop10B.jpg

Last edited by SpeedoAZ : 12-03-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 12-03-2011, 04:40 PM

Wow, that is nice. Never tried N2N, but may have to try that out.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:19 PM

I finally got the hard-on it gives me under control and wore my N2N University Sports to the college pool today for my daily swim. It's black, yellow and green and super cool. It's very low cut and I got a lot a a lot of stares although many guys wear speedos to the pool to do laps. I was asked 3 times what the N2N on my butt means. I took that as a good sign . I usually wear my Speedo Splice for laps. My favorite suit is my TheFinals. Its extremely tight and tiny. I try not to wear it that much to preserve it.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:50 PM

Default N2n

Next to Nothing-no pouch-wore one fo mine today at Y. Yes people do ask-either they ask about the great colors or where did you get it. They try to make you think that they would'nt buy one themselves but they will. The is no fron pouch-fabric is thin but strong and will show some goods depending on the situation. Hey every one knows something has to be there so whats the big deal! Go to any swim or diving meet and there are bulges What do you expect-its good for the sport.
Old 12-04-2011, 07:56 PM

Default Seams let go

At Y today during vigorous swim my blue and gold Sauvage racer began to come apart. That's the thing with lycra. The higher the % the more fragile over time. Great suit great fit.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:50 PM

Swam today in a Dolphin LTF racer. LTF stands for light, tight and fast. It is an awesome cut, slightly narrower sides than most racer briefs, and love how it fits. It's getting pretty worn though, so one day soon I suspect it will blow out.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:00 PM

White ADIDAS with triple black stripes on each side. The 4 inch sides more conservative than what I normally wear, but it always gets me noticed!
I'll be brief
Old 12-12-2011, 12:55 AM

Default White=a little shadow

White Hom-somewhat transparent -upper thigh a little hair shadow-lifeguards didn't mind.
Old 12-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Speedo Member

Default HOM suits

I love HOM gear -- will wear my blue bikini today, 2" sides, comfortable pouch. Where do you get yours, Dorcas? I bought my first in London, one in Paris, and the rest online.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:13 PM

Default Hom

IMWB; Got it in England-is not as skimpy as yours perhaps-has nearly 4" side panels and a zipper which when opened to nothing.Not even room for a key or condom! It does feel great-being white it does show a little pube bush dark color-but here again everybody knows there is something there. Just got red-white - blue N2Njammers this morning-there great much longer ties!-but white does show thru somewhat. Also a cock snap which is advertised just under the jammers on the N2N website. The suit was 25. whereas other places were asking 36.00. Again pull on carefully and get in shower to get your ass wet-it will cling to your buns and help with a possible crack problem. Pull the center seem up like a wedge. JQ