Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2015, 12:14 AM

Default The guard stand

Most of the day was done. The girls had left a few hours ago, along with some of the guys. Bryan drove home alone with Steph, their relationship hitting new levels of discovery. A ride filled with kisses, erotic hand holds, and a few well paced rubs. Enough to make any swimsuit fill with desire. Joel and Jimmy were the lone survivors, Jimmy stayed back to help Joel clean up the place. Even Nick had left, catching a ride with Ashish, who showed up alone to the party. The charade of homework, but in his heart Jimmy knew better. Jimmy was still in his swimsuit, a very attractive print Speedo, red against a black background. Joel, who had gone for a run on the beach was in the cutest pair of orange BOA running shorts, sweaty and a black liner made a brief like view visible underneath. They were both bare-chested, Joel a smooth chest and abs, no hair and Jimmy a rail thin abdomen and chest that had yet to become the manly body he would grow into. Both cute and both hot in the eyes of their peer aged girls. Joel’s shorts clung to the rise of a very nice bump out in his groin, Jimmy’s swimsuit gave every indication of his religion.

“I think Grampie would be happy,” Joel said as he folded the last towel. The place looked perfect, in fact more perfect than when the guys arrived. “How about a walk along the beach before we head out,” Joel suggested.

“That would be cool,” Jimmy replied. The two guys were becoming deep friends.

“Hey, we have some wine left,” Joel offered, “not much, but we can finish the bottle off and bury it in the trash downstairs,” Joel added. He grabbed two red solo cups and filled each about half way from a bottle of cheap Gallo Chardonnay. “Here,” he extended the filled cup to Jimmy.

“Thanks, man,” Jimmy replied. The smile between them connected, Joel feeling a tingle as their eyes met. The guys headed out the door.

The beach was quiet, typical of late on Sunday in the off season. A few older folks from the nearby retirement condo complex, but no younger folks and no one in skimpy shorts or clingy swimsuits. They headed south, toward a more desolate part of the beach, the white sand laid out before them. The footprints of all the walkers before imprinted in the sand.

“Did you ever think we’d get some of those guys in a Speedo?” Jimmy asked.

“No way,” answered Joel. “Heck I never thought I’d ever wear a Speedo myself. I have to admit, though, I see why you like them.”

“Why is that?” Jimmy asked.

“They feel so awesome on, and I think they really look cool, too.” Joel replied. “I mean they fit great.” Jimmy smiled.

“You look awesome in a swimsuit,” Jimmy replied. “I mean you are tall and got a great body, lean and mean.”

“I feel like I am too skinny, but with running I can’t really help it.” Joel asked.

“No way are you too skinny. You look amazing.” Jimmy replied. He meant it. Jimmy had eyed every inch of Joel when he was in the Speedo he borrowed. He also liked how Joel looked in his sleek running shorts.

They found an abandoned guard stand. The beach around it empty. Joel climbed up on it first, it was about six feet high with a bench big enough for two. It was set back from the water, well out of any danger of waves puling it away. “Hey, come on up,” Joel motioned to Jimmy. Jimmy obeyed and climbed up the front ladder, Joel watching. The two ended up sitting side by side, bodies touching along the legs and at the waist,

“This is awesome,” Jimmy began as they watched the waves roll ashore. The sun was starting its descent into the water, but sunset was a good hour or more away.

“I love watching sunsets at the beach,” Joel replied. “They are amazing.” The two guys sat silent for quite a while, sipping the wine from the solo cups. They were both turned on, but not aroused, at least not aroused to the point it showed. It was an awkward moment, neither guy sure what to do or say next, but both wanting to say something.

“Hey Jimmy, can I ask you something?” Joel finally broke the ice. Jimmy nodded his consent saying nothing. “You ever been attracted to another guy, I mean not as a friend, but like really attracted?” The question caught Jimmy off guard. He never thought Joel would be asking him such a question, let alone thinking about it.

“I guess so,” Jimmy replied. “I mean there are some guys I think are really cute and I like the way they look and stuff…” Jimmy trailed off. The silence was awkward, neither guy sure where the conversation was going next. They watched the waves, Joel fidgeted with his hands, touching his knees and his legs. “Why do you ask?” Jimmy finally broke the silence.

“You can’t tell anyone,” Joel started. “I was watching Bryan yesterday and this morning and well, you know, it was like how I think I am suppose to feel when I see a really cute girl,” Joel confided slowly and cautiously. “I mean I got all turned on,” he added. Jimmy listened. “I’ve never had that happen before, with a guy or a girl. You can’t tell anyone,” Joel added at the end, again.

“Hey, it is Bryan. He is really hot looking.” Jimmy replied. “Everyone gets a boner over Bryan.” he laughed.

“I’m being serious,” Joel replied.

“Sorry,” Jimmy said softly, feeling bad that he made Joel feel he was not taking the discussion serious.

“And then today, watching you as we cleaned up, you looked so sexy doing the dishes in just that swimsuit,” Joel continued. “I liked everything about it, your legs, your chest, even how you made that swimsuit look. I really like you, Jimmy.” With that Joel put his right hand on Jimmy’s left leg. Jimmy flinched a little, but let it stay. “You think I might be gay?”

“Hey Joel, you and I are alike,” Jimmy started out his reply. “ I really do like guys. I am pretty sure I am, but you have to figure that out on your own. I mean all weekend I kept getting all boner watching the guys in those swimsuits.”

“Are you and Nick an item?” Joel asked. “I mean you guys hang out all the time and did those long walks alone.”

“Yeah, I guess we are.,” Jimmy replied.

“Too bad,” Joel replied. “I was hoping you and I could become closer.” The statement immediately caused Jimmy to blush and his body started to respond to the turn on, the bulge of his swimsuit filling out.

“We can still be awesome friends.” Jimmy replied.

“Thanks man,” Joel replied. The two then jumped from the tower and spontaneously hugged. It was the first time ever Jimmy had hugged a guy, and like a first time anything, his shorts swelled with his sexual charge. Jimmy felt Joel against him, which caused a similar reaction inside the tight print Speedo. Neither guy cared.

They headed back to the condo, laughing and carrying on, as if the weight of the world had been lifted off at least one of their shoulders. Jimmy stayed in his swimsuit the whole trip home. Joel enjoyed the view.
Old 06-04-2015, 05:45 PM

WHEW!!!! I was getting worried that the stories weren't continueing! Thanks for another great chapter!
Old 06-04-2015, 08:53 PM

Smile

Wonderful chapter full of the adolescent angst, uncertainty, and questioning of one's sexuality. I'm up next and hope to get another chapter written within the next week. Thanks for the positive comments solar guy. I know it keeps me writing and I think STS feels the same way.

D67
Old 06-04-2015, 10:06 PM

Another wonderful chapter. Please keep up the great work!!!!
Old 06-11-2015, 06:07 PM

Default The ride home

The ride home would take about two hours, two hours for Joel to admire Jimmy in his tight swimsuit. They had talked earlier in the day about Joel's attraction to Jimmy, about Jimmy and Nick being an "item", and about Joel's disappointment about not being able to get closer to Jimmy. As they drove, Joel decided he wanted to open the conversation again.

"Jimmy, I hope you won't get mad, but I want to talk so more about what we talked about on the beach earlier today. I have some more questions and I think you have more experience with this than I do. And don't think I'm trying to hit on you, well maybe I am," Joel laughed, "cause I'm really not."

"It's cool Joel", Jimmy replied. "I'm OK with talking more about it. But don't think I have more experience than you, because I don't. When I was confused I talked to my sister Angie, and that helped me, so if you want to talk more, go ahead."

"Well, here goes. After we talked and we jumped down from the guard stand, we hugged and we both got hard and it felt really good. So, does that mean I'm gay and because you got turned on, then you're into me?"

Jimmy struggled to respond to Joel. "You're right, we both got turned on. I'm not sure I know what it meant. Like I really like Nick, I guess, sort of like a boyfriend, but I also like you in a different way. But, yeah, I did get aroused, and maybe that means that I am gay and that I get turned on by good looking guys like you, especially when you're wearing skimpy running shorts or the speedo you borrowed from me."

Joel took all of this in and after a long pause said, "maybe I'm gay too, because I boned up looking at Bryan in his tiny speedo, I got hard looking at you in your speedo while you were washing the dishes, and the same thing happened looking at the other guys in speedos on the beach."

"The same thing happens to me, Joel," answered Jimmy.

"So what's different? You get turned on by good looking, well built guys in speedos, but there's something more for you with Nick. I get turned on by good looking, well built guys in speedos, but there's something more for me with you. What does it mean."

"Wow, dude, you're really getting deep here, you're really thinking hard about this," said Jimmy. "What I feel about Nick is that he's funny, he's cute, he can be serious, and he really likes me for me, not just for my abs and my dick. And I think those are the things about me that you like. Who knows, if I had gotten to know you before I knew Nick, maybe it would be that way for us."

"You're right Jimmy, those are the things about you that I like, and although I really like the way you pack a speedo, that's really not the only reason for me. It's the other things, you can really be funny, and you know how to make someone feel better."

By this time, the guys were about half way home, when after a long silence, Jimmy asked, "Joel, have you ever done anything with another guy, or wanted to do something?"

"Now who's getting deep here?" Joel exclaimed.

"Well, it's a logical question considering what we've been talking about almost all day. You don't have to answer if you don't want to," said Jimmy, wondering if he had taken this too far.

"No, I'm OK with answering, just a little surprised -I thought you and Nick being together and all, had done stuff and wouldn't need to ask."

"I'm being really honest here dude, the only thing Nick and I have done is to hold hands. I want to do more and I know he does too, but we're just waiting and I don't really know why."

"To answer your question, I've never done anything with a guy or with a girl, but I want to, but I feel like it has to be the right guy at the right time," Joel said.

"I think that's what it is for me too," said Jimmy. "I think Nick is the right guy but I want to be sure."

At this point, the trip was almost over, and both guys were quiet, deep in thought. They had some very deep conversations and felt like they had a lot of things to think about.

"Thanks for talking, Jimmy," said Joel even though you just like me for my abs, my lean body and my dick...lol"

"Thanks for starting the conversation, Joel. It's not easy talking about these things, but you are really easy to talk to, and you really do have a nice dick that shows through your speedo," Jimmy laughed.

The two were quiet for the rest of the trip. When they reached Jimmy's house, he got out and said,"thanks for everything, not just for driving me home. See you at practice."

"Yeah, see you at practice, and thanks for everything too, not just for helping me clean up the condo."

.......to be continued

Last edited by Dooley67 : 06-12-2015 at 01:01 AM.
Old 06-12-2015, 01:16 AM

Default Great chapter

Love the dialogue. Depth, humor, exploration all wrapped into a very complex and twisting conversation. Very impressed.

STS
Old 07-12-2015, 02:28 PM

Hi guys,

I'd love to see a new chapter please. It's been a while.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:32 PM

Default Bryan's Dilemma

“See you at the meet, tomorrow,” Bryan said as gave Stephanie a hug and kiss. Their relationship was blossoming and they were exploring the limits further and further each time they spent together. Bryan jumped in his Jeep Wrangler, a hot red one that Steph loved, and blew her another kiss. He looked so cute in his blue print board shorts that hung low on his hips revealing the waistband of the swimsuit he wore under. He was shirtless, his tight abs and muscular chest showing the efforts of his swi mming. She most loved him in his team swimsuits. Wearing those she could hardly keep her hands off him.

“Can’t wait to see you in your Speedo,” she texted him as quickly as he pulled from the curb. He smiled at the note. A tingle of sensation ran between his legs. He always found himself getting turned on when he was around Steph, most especially if he was in his swim team suits. He felt himself get hard, his shorts and the suit underneath straining against his youthful sexual zest. The side effects of their time alone in his jeep on the private road near leading back to Alligator Pond.

The meet tomorrow was a large coed meet, one of the bigger ones where the guys and girls teams swam together. It was a nearly full day event. All the swimmers were pumped up about it. It was being hosted this year at their own school, so they had home pool advantage. It would draw a big crowd, and the swim boosters, a collection of swimmer parents and friends, offered free hot dogs and burgers for any students watching the meet. That usually brought the crowd in. Of course, there would be the contingent of cute girls there to simply check out the cute guys in their tight little swimsuits.

“Dude, no sex,” came a text from Jimmy on Bryan’s cell phone, breaking his mind from the lustful thoughts. Bryan had confided in Jimmy that he really wanted to go “all the way” with Steph and he shared intimate details of what they had already.

“Not yet,” he texted back. “But I might need to do myself…lol” Bryan added.

“Yeah, but you do that three times a day,” Jimmy shot back.

“LMAO,” Bryan replied. He got out of the Jeep, tugged the front of his shorts and pushed his bulging anatomy down. The house was empty, so he bounded upstairs to his room. A picture of Ryan Lochte graced the swim wall, while a pin up of some hot beach volleyball player in her skimpy bikini graced the ceiling above his bed. A flat screen he saved money for was on the wall at the end of his bed, a really awesome 50 inch specimen that was his pride and joy. He shed the shorts, locked his door, and dived onto the bed. He laid there, naked but for the swimsuit, and rubbed his hand over his bulge. He loved admiring himself, especially when his manhood looked so large. He wasn’t hard, but he was full of desire.

Stephanie laid on her bed thinking about the night they had just had. Until tonight, their relationship had not ventured much past kissing, but tonight they both explored each other’s bodies. The country road was quiet, they were alone, and the pond was calm as glass. It was appropriately named, as alligators were frequently seen. Bryan had slipped off his boardies and shirt, revealing his tightly packed swimsuit, an Arena print. She had on a floral print bikini top and green bikini bottoms. As they made out, their hands wandered down to lower parts on the body, She had never felt a guy’s anatomy before tonight, the way his wrapped around and down between his legs. Bryan was positioned down. She marveled at how he seemed to grow into her hand each time she rubbed over him. As she replayed the night, her own body shuddered with the titillating sensations of what he would have felt like with her.

The alarm rang out early at 5 am. Bryan had fitfully slept, the result of his constant state of arousal and the erections that came with it. He was still in the swimsuit, he rubbed himself, feeling his current erection. He laid on his back, one hand on his chest, and one on his crotch. “Probably should get up,” he thought.

“Good morning sweet boy,” rang out a text from Stephanie. “Hope you slept well. I dreamt of you all night.”

“Good morning. Me too. I think I need a cold shower,” Bryan texted back.

Jimmy, Nick, and the other guys, along with Bryan, started a text exchange. They would all meet at 6 at Nick’s house for a pre meet breakfast. They had to be at the pool at 7:30. The meet started at 8:30.

Jimmy shot Nick a picture of himself in his swimsuit. “Ready!” he texted with it. Nick smiled at the pic and shot back a similar one of himself.

“Mom’s already cooking,” Nick tested the guys.

Bryan grabbed his meet suits, two of them, and tossed them in his swim bag. He slipped his favorite pair of goggles in the side pocket, along with two back up pairs. Still in the same swimsuit he slept in, he headed to the shower.

The stands were packed, even at the early hour of 8 am on a Saturday. The main pool was race ready, team banners hung from the fence along the far side. The main outdoor pool was a new 50 meter pool, one of the few on the Florida high school circuit. The older 25 yard pool adjacent to it was being used as the warm up pool and was already full of swimmers.

:“I really should have jacked myself,” Bryan said to Jimmy as he pushed his still somewhat aroused anatomy into the tiny, tight, white team race suit, the one with the strategically placed tornado that rose from between the legs to cover the bulging front.

“Better that you saved your energy,” Jimmy replied. “Plus you will look hotter with a bigger package.”

“Yeah, show some dick to the whole school,” Bryan laughed as he tied his strings.

“Okay team huddle,” the Captain called out. All the guys gathered around, a hearty display of maleness clad in what were probably the best looking team suits in the state. “On three…1,2,3...”

“Tornadoes! Eat our wake!” the guys said in unison, loudly.

---------------------------

Bold announcements were usually left for the more popular sports, but this was such a big meet the home team decided to break rank. “Ladies and gentlemen, Students and Parents, here come your Tornadoes” called out the announcer as the guys and the girls emerged from the locker room area, all coming forward in two lines, guys to the right, ladies to the left. Bryan walked side by side with Stephanie, they held hands. She was smiling, while Bryan had a more serious look. His bulge was prominent, he was pointed up, and his outlined hugged the top of his waistband. Finally, he turned and looked at Stephanie and smiled. She patted his butt.

“Kick butt,” she said as the guys and girls parted to huddle with their coach.

“You too,” Bryan replied.

The team was on fire. By the noon break, Bryan had won his first two events and placed second in his third. Jimmy placed second in his first event, third in his second event. He had one to go. Nick kicked butt in all his events. Stephanie broke a school record in her first event and was second in the other. The team was in the top spot for the meet so far, but the biggest events came after the noon break.

While the crowd chowed down on the free burgers and dogs, most of the guys in the crowd bare-chested in the Florid heat, and most wearing board shorts. The girls were all in skimpy tops and even slighter shorts, making most of the guys wild and horny. Joel and the cross country team had joined the action, having arrived back from an early meet at Lakes. Joel looked hot, dressed in his slight running shorts and no shirt. Joel waved to Jimmy as he ate a burger with fellow teammates from the running team. Joel's shorts bulged as he admired the cute swimmers in their awesome swimsuits. So many hot guys so naked.

The swimmers either ate very light or not at all. Stephanie and Bryan sat together at the far end of the bleachers reserved for the swimmers. Bryan ate a few bites of a protein bar sharing the rest of it with Stephanie. They sipped a power drink.

“You look so cute,” Bryan said to her as they sat. He had his hands at his side.

“You, too.” Stephanie replied. “You are the hottest guy here. And you look amazing in the team swimsuits.” she added. Bryan blushed. He slid his hand behind her and rubbed the back of her one piece suit, the lycra sliding under his hand.

Stephanie placed her hand on Bryan’s right knee. The feel of her caused a tingle inside his suit. “Don’t get a boner,” he thought to himself. He could feel himself wanting to respond to her. He wiggled his legs a bit, fending off the urge.

“What are you swimming next,” Bryan asked. He slid his hand down to the base of her back. He leaned back n the bleacher, resting himself against the seat behind.

“Long,” Stephanie replied. “My last event. Then I can come watch your team events.”

“Cool,” he replied. “They said the IM’s will be in the short pool. Not sure why.” Bryan added. Stephanie’s hand had wandered up his leg, about midway to his crotch.

“Want to do something after?” Stephanie asked. She shifted her hand to his chest, resting it flat over his breastbone.

“What did you have in mind,” Bryan replied with a smile. “I mean after last night, I want to do a lot of things,” he gave her a grin.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:33 PM

Default Bryan's Dilemma continued

“Maybe, one day, cowboy.” Stephanie replied. “But I thought maybe we could go to a water park and just have fun. Get some of the team to go.” She rubbed his chest as she talked. She laid out plans, he hand wandering over him, getting closer and closer to the top of his suit.

Bryan wasn’t sure what to do. He had stopped listening to her, his mind trying to concentrate on how he was responding to her feeling his body. He wiggled his legs trying to stay off the growing anatomy inside the tight swimsuit. “Oh crap,” he thought to himself as he felt himself getting very hard. He took her hand into his and guided it to the bench between them. Bryan looked down at his bulge, he was pressing hard against the top of the suit. Between yesterday and last night, his body responded fats, too fast, a reflection of how badly he wanted to release.

Stephanie knew she was turning him on. She could see that he was really filling out the suit. Not having much experience with guys, she had no idea how difficult she was making it for Bryan. Bryan took his right hand and adjusted the position of himself, relieving the pressure against the top of his suit and the likelihood he was going to pop out. His manly outline was not pointed to the left, every detail outlined by the tight lycra. Luckily the suit was dry, the white material became somewhat translucent when wet.

“You turn me on,” Stephanie whispered to him.

“Thanks, and you can see you turn me on,” Bryan replied. He could not believe he was bone hard at a swim meet. Her hand was again on his leg, rubbing him all the way up to his crotch. He wanted to ask her to stop, but was afraid she would be upset. Bryan thought about everything he could.

Stephanie leaned over and kissed him. She was getting aroused, too, watching him, her arousal not noticeable to those around, at least not like on a guy “Maybe we can have some alone time later,” she whispered.

“That would be cool,” Bryan replied, trying to remain calm, despite the situation. He felt the sensations growing rapidly within him, the ones that told him he was close.

“Oh wow, Stephanie, you really have turned me on,” Bryan finally said. He leaned forward on his knees and really was shaking his legs. Bryan felt trapped. He needed to get into the pool, let the cold water do it’s thing, but he could not stand up this way. Bryan bent all the way over, hanging his head between his knees. His manhood pressed against the suit. Steph rubbed his shoulders.

“Sorry,” she said. “I guess I didn’t realize what I was doing to you.”

“It’s okay,” Bryan replied. “But I can’t stand up.” There was no way he could walk around the pool like this, but the meet was about to resume. "What do I do," Bryan thought to himself, his body pressing hard inside the suit. He was almost bursting out of it, no where else for his anatomy to go.

Lunch was over and Bryan’s event was next. The swimmers were being called to the warm up pool. Bryan had no choice. Slowly he stood. It was a long walk past the crowd to the warm up pool. Everything about him now on display. It was a swimmer guy's worst possible situation.
Old 07-12-2015, 03:55 PM

Loving it. Great chapter. Poor Bryan. What will happen to him...Will he make it to the pool in time? And how many people will notice? Can't wait for the next chapter!!