Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-2015, 10:28 PM

Anyone remember Brut brand underwear? They were like a nylon brief. Back in the day I had a silver-grey pair with a red lightning bolt...would love to get my hands on another pair!
Old 12-08-2015, 02:22 AM

I remember the Brut underwear. Deep in my underwear drawer, I still have a polyester tiger stripe bikini brief, and two thongs (one black cotton and one polyester animal print)
Old 12-08-2015, 03:45 AM

Check at Ross. I saw some there a few months ago. Unfortunately not my size
Old 12-09-2015, 12:31 PM

Ah yes, the animal prints by Brut, had those as well!
Old 12-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Jammer
Soooo cool, HotBunz1969. How about some pics?

One of me, out with my GF, tanning in Richmond Park, London.
I'm wearing Alter's snake skin Lateral Flash String

I'll post some more as soon as I figure out an easier way of doing it! :-)
Old 12-10-2015, 07:10 PM
Speedo Member

So....... I can't get a photo to successfully post on here, so this is my Flickr account. Plenty of examples on there of what I'm talking about.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/63256998@N08/
Old 12-23-2015, 02:46 AM

I used to stick with bikini briefs, but started going commando about a year ago.
Old 05-07-2016, 08:58 AM

Default Discussion Revival

I know I'm late to the party, but underwear style is an interesting/complex topic for me, so here goes!

I have absolutely always loved briefs. Ever since I was in elementary school they were my preference. That continued through to middle school until partway through 6th or 7th grade when we started having to dress down for our PE classes. I soon noticed that I was the only one wearing briefs in the locker room, so I began to change as quickly as I possibly could. (This was also to avoid showing any unwarranted boners, of course.)

When I got home from school to work on homework, I started taking off my pants and just wearing briefs and a t-shirt while I was doing the work, though that daily led to a monkey-spanking interlude. I loved sitting around in just my briefs! I had to be careful, though, because my dad would sometimes come over to my workspace and then I'd slouch down awkwardly low under the desk so he couldn't see that I was pantless.

Soon, though, I got tired of the quick changes for PE, so I asked my parents to start buying me boxer briefs. I hated them from the start because they didn't stretch and form to my manhood, so I couldn't grab a hold of my bulge as well. The boxer brief stage lasted me through high school with a gradual introduction of pouch trunks, my favorites being 2(x)ist. These were also much better for when I was doing martial arts because they offered better support and made me feel sexier and therefore more confident when sparring and doing the forms.

By the time I got to uni, I was starting to replace all my remaining boxer briefs with trunks, or at least more comfortable boxer briefs from Aeropostale. Even though I was no longer changing for PE, I still didn't feel comfortable wearing briefs with roommates because of how revealing of bulge size they are (and don't hide boners at all).

However, I'm starting to not care again. I have come to realize that my roommate won't see anything he hasn't seen on himself before, especially since I wouldn't wear a thong personally so it would be a simple low-rise brief for me. I also wore larger underwear because I didn't like how much of my overweight body it put on display, but I've been losing weight and, again, not caring as much.

Thus I have begun purchasing briefs again, particularly at the discount fashion stores like TJ Maxx and also during the after-Christmas sales when I can afford the luxury brands. My current favorite pairs are from Calvin Klein: the super silky smooth Calvin Klein One trunks that are sooooo nice to grab hold of and feel against the body, and the Red Power briefs in black that are so commonly used in advertisements and such. I also have the black version of the Red Power trunks, but I prefer the briefs.

As soon as I can spare the money, I'm going to buy my first pair of Emporio Armani briefs. They look amazing, and David Beckham of course used to model them. Since I already take some style cues from him, I might as well continue by buying the briefs in this unforgettable photoshoot!:

[Yes, I know he's with H&M now, but cut me some slack here.]

Also, gratuitous inclusion of Cristiano Ronaldo and Calvin Harris: