Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2014, 01:40 AM

On the subject of swimming, here's site that has a lot of videos of guys in conventional speedos:

www.GoSwim.Tv
Old 02-10-2014, 03:38 PM

Default Purdue

vids also at: http://www.purduesports.com/sports/m...013014aaa.html

Last edited by Byron : 02-10-2014 at 03:42 PM.
Old 03-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Speedo Member

I swim three days a week at the Purdue Aquatic Center...and occasionally the men's swim team practices. You see a whole range of body types and sizes, but its the speedos that are attention gathering. I think back in the fall there was a big fundraiser for breast cancer, and the guys had special suits made that various shades of pink, with some grey, white, black in there. They wear them for local meets and for practice, but mostly the guys wear black speedo briefs, as do the divers, although one or two have the red, white, blue USA brief. The Health and Kinesiology Dept runs a swimming class on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings for majors and anyone into phys ed or training or therapy, there is always one guy, sometimes a second, rarely a third of the dozen or so guys in the class, that wears a Purdue brief speedo - but its not plain black, it is a mix of black, white, and gold, with the word Purdue on the backside and the train and big P along the side. I've never seen a swim team member in these, so I am wondering where they come from, maybe the old practice suit, but these boys in the class are not on the team, they are in a class. Either way, it does make the mornings that I swim laps very nice to see these guys in little speedos, the one guy is especially a hottie, with a great butt, decent bulge too.
Old 03-01-2014, 02:14 AM

Default black/white/gold

Interesting speedo - needs investigating
(welcome as new member today from Indiana)
Old 03-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Interesting speedo - needs investigating
(welcome as new member today from Indiana)

Thank you!
It is always worth to go work out and swim laps, it is all the more easier knowing there is eye candy at the pool...well not everyone is eye candy...but certain guys on the swim team, and certain divers are nice. The general population who swims ranges all over and runs the entire spectrum. But the one guy in the HK swim class on weekday mornings is very much worth the effort to swim the laps.
If anyone is in the Lafayette area and would like to hang out and talk speedos etc...drop me a line.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:25 PM

Default IUperdue.......

Wow When Swimmers And Divers Persuade Outher Swimmers And Divers To Wear Speedos Thats A Good Sign For Speedos Returning To The Trends, Welcome Back To Speedos Swimmers And Divers, Bye Bye Ugh Jammers And All That &?%*&?% Trash Used To Swim And Dive. Just The Though Of It Makes Me Hard, Woweeeeeee.....
Old 03-02-2014, 03:59 AM

Default swimbrief

http://www.agonswim.com/teams/14925/14925-3bre.gif

Is this anywhere close? It is a custom design by AgonSwim for the Purdue water polo team but so far not found the swimmers.
(I hope Sebbie is reading this)(IU alumnus who might know more)

PS: I get mixed up with Purdue IU and Boilermakers - the words sometimes used in combination

Last edited by Byron : 03-02-2014 at 04:08 AM.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:58 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
http://www.agonswim.com/teams/14925/14925-3bre.gif

Is this anywhere close? It is a custom design by AgonSwim for the Purdue water polo team but so far not found the swimmers.
(I hope Sebbie is reading this)(IU alumnus who might know more)

PS: I get mixed up with Purdue IU and Boilermakers - the words sometimes used in combination

Oh dear Purdue and IU are very different - please do not get us mixed up! lol
That being said the design you share is one the one I have seen on one and sometimes two guys in the Health-Kinesiology swim class when I am swimming my laps at the Purdue Aquatic Center...part of the brief is also white, and the logo is also partly gold.
The guy who attracts my attention in this class shaved his beard between Wednesday's class and today...but he is still a hottie - and he looks great in the speedo suit.
I'm guessing it is a 2'" side brief suit, but it is very tight fitting on him (and the other boy who wears one who has a larger almost beefy build but still carries the speedo very well)...
Old 03-09-2014, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis
Wow When Swimmers And Divers Persuade Outher Swimmers And Divers To Wear Speedos Thats A Good Sign For Speedos Returning To The Trends, Welcome Back To Speedos Swimmers And Divers, Bye Bye Ugh Jammers And All That &?%*&?% Trash Used To Swim And Dive. Just The Though Of It Makes Me Hard, Woweeeeeee.....
Jammers, body suits, boardies, and long shorts can't go out of style fast enough and as the old saying goes "Don't let the door hit you on the way out".

CD
Old 03-18-2014, 03:53 AM

This vid's the Notre Dame swim team:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g3YO0-R4qk

It was posted about 1 month ago so the pro-speedo (and anti jammer) trend is definitely gaining steam!!!