Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2019, 12:56 PM

Default Vulgar Display of Bulge

Someday I would love to go to a beach and wear a bikini swimsuit that shows off my bulge. I've worn some skimpy suits, but nothing that I would consider racy. I'd love to wear my Ergowear Feel bikini to a public beach but that I feel would be too much information, but would be awesome too.

What suits have you worn to a public beach that really enhance the goods?
Old 11-30-2019, 07:26 PM
StrawberryBoards

I've worn this White Covermale (cm 146) brief to a public hot tub. It is not vulgar at all before you get in dry but due to the very thin and unlined material provides alot of information when getting out. Sheer suits are always much less sheer during night time; I wouldn't wear this suit during daytime. (also beware of flash photography, slightly sheer suits can become near transparent)

Suits that are revealing due to lack of opacity rather than lack of coverage add a level of plausible deniability if you run into any complaints regarding the facilities rules on appropriate swimwear. I will say I have never heard a single complaint over many years of wearing much much more revealing suits than everyone else in a number of different locations. Your own fear regarding exposure is almost always a much bigger obstacle than anyone elses prudishness.

Last edited by StrawberryBoards : 04-14-2022 at 07:55 AM.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:01 AM

Might not be a good idea to wear something in a public place that's considered as indecent (especially by legal standards). It can be used to defeat the pro-speedo movement and give the impression that speedo lovers are just a bunch of perverts and potential sex offenders.
Old 12-01-2019, 06:23 AM
StrawberryBoards

Good point. But Imo guys should feel comfortable wearing anything that is comparable or larger than what girls wear in their community.
Old 12-01-2019, 06:28 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by California Dolphin
Might not be a good idea to wear something in a public place that's considered as indecent (especially by legal standards). It can be used to defeat the pro-speedo movement and give the impression that speedo lovers are just a bunch of perverts and potential sex offenders.

I think ideally you should look at what the simplest suits you see commonly worn and go just one level skimpier than that. Influence things in the right direction without too much shock effect.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:01 AM
Speedo Member

I'd say the most revealing thing I've worn would be a red speedo solar with the lining cut out. I was very nervous to step out pool the first time but then this girl had such a positive reaction, she really made me feel more comfortable. It is quite thrilling to know that your entire cock and balls are visible to anyone who's curious enough to look.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:46 PM

I wasn't really referring to suit transparency, but more protrusion. It would also be someplace that was more acceptable to wear risqué swimwear like an exotic island or adult only resort. I once saw some guy in Puerto Rico walking the beach wearing a bikini that really pushed out the bulge. I'm not sure I could have done that, but I bet it was fun.
Old 12-02-2019, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryBoards
Good point. But Imo guys should feel comfortable wearing anything that is comparable or larger than what girls wear in their community.
I notice that women can wear very skimpy suits (for swimming and general athletics) that provide very minimal coverage or their genital area. So why can't men do the same?

For example, take look at photos or videos of women's swimming and hardly any of them wear those knee length "jammer" suits that men always wear because they are supposedly faster that briefs. Are women's legs so slippery and low drag they don't need to cover their thighs and hips with a jammer suit?
Old 12-02-2019, 04:31 PM
Speedo Member

Default Personal fan of KoalaSwim

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speedo
Someday I would love to go to a beach and wear a bikini swimsuit that shows off my bulge. I've worn some skimpy suits, but nothing that I would consider racy. I'd love to wear my Ergowear Feel bikini to a public beach but that I feel would be too much information, but would be awesome too.

What suits have you worn to a public beach that really enhance the goods?
I would say that the Ergowear Feel products are not that extreme. I have several of the square cut underwear and while I do appreciate the space in the pouch, the bulge action on those things is not anywhere near what can be had with other options.

The last time I was at the beach was down in Galveston, TX. We were able to find a nice little stretch of beach access with only one other couple around. We were able to set up our camp right out of the back of our vehicle, which was awesome! I wore a little KoalaSwim Daddy's Boy g-string. My wife was wearing a tiny Wicked Weasel g-string and micro top. Apparently the other folks thought we were European because we were so comfortable showing so much skin. To be honest, I had pre-cum drooling out of my cock because I was so turned on to be out there, on the beach, in my little suit, with my sexy wife in a killer suit... we ended up fucking like mad in the back of the truck after that other couple left, right there on the beach with the wind and waves crashing... it was pretty damn epic!

If you are not quite ready for a g-string on the beach, it is okay. KoalaSwim also makes a wide array of suits that offer full or partial rear coverage. Here are some of the KoalaSwim suits that I have:
Pinnacle Bikini
Ego Booster
Egg Sack Bikini The back on this one is pretty narrow!
Grinder Micro Bikini Whoo... this one has some... surprises... LoL!!!
Peep Show
Ass Market Bikini
Voyeur

There are other brands out there too, but I love what I have found in KoalaSwim. They make a nice selection of stuff that goes all the way from here is just my cock wrapped in spandex, to nice bulge suits (which are what I really love), to a few bikinis and thongs that look a lot more pedestrian, just a bit briefer than normal... so they have a wide variety of things. Yes, they do also make a number of Male to Female transformation designs, these are designed to make your male equipment resemble female equipment. These are not for me, but apparently there is quite the demand for this kind of thing out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by need4speedo
I wasn't really referring to suit transparency, but more protrusion. It would also be someplace that was more acceptable to wear risqué swimwear like an exotic island or adult only resort. I once saw some guy in Puerto Rico walking the beach wearing a bikini that really pushed out the bulge. I'm not sure I could have done that, but I bet it was fun.

Oh yes, as someone who does this regularly, it is great fun to show off a bit. I guess I have a pretty solid streak of exhibitionism in me that really enjoys this sort of thing. However, I will readily note that I do try to find more secluded beaches with fewer people around. If other people come to the beach after I am there, then they can decide how nearby they want to set up their camp to mine.
Old 12-02-2019, 05:01 PM

[quote=California Dolphin]I notice that women can wear very skimpy suits (for swimming and general athletics) that provide very minimal coverage or their genital area. So why can't men do the same?

Mens genitals are on the outside and (as any man knows) have a mind of their own. A bulge is one thing but an erection is not socially acceptable. If a man approaches a woman in a speedo with a blatantly obvious erection he runs the risk of being accused of sexual harassment. Also, many places have laws against displaying arousal.
Women are lucky, their genitals are on the inside and don't show signs of arousal - with the possible exception of a wet spot .
To answer your question -- men can wear minimal coverage swimwear. They just have to be sure that it covers an erect penis and be sure that if it does happen they won't end up with a sex offender police record.