Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2015, 10:15 PM

Default Underwear Style/Preference

When you are not hanging out in your swim briefs, what kinds of underwear are you rolling in?

I prefer mini-style trunks, with minimal to no waistband. I do not like brand names splashed across my waist! My current line-up includes the following: Billy hipster trunks from aussiebum. They fit great, a soft cotton with some lycra, they dont sag or ride-up, and allow for a comfy pouch/bulge. They are great for all-day wear. Next are my Doreanse trunks. They are a comfy silky-like feel, fit great, keep their shape, and allow for a nice bulge. I also favor the color peel trunks from private structure. The nylon-silky material feels great. They are somewhat see-thru, espec in pink. Lets hear some comments guys!
Old 12-05-2015, 04:49 AM

I tend towards the minimal in both swimwear and underwear. My most conservative underwear are low-rise (sometimes marketed as "no-show") briefs. I also wear men's bikini and string bikini cuts and thongs. I have lots of different brands and fabrics, though the majority are either cotton or cotton/spandex blend
Old 12-05-2015, 10:56 AM

About the same as my swim briefs, with 2" sides. Actually as I have swim briefs with 1.5" sides I wouldn't mind some underwear the same. Strangely though, it is difficult to find brief underwear in the stores. I can understand male modesty with swim briefs, but why do they need to wear large underwear under their trousers?
Old 12-05-2015, 02:50 PM

Just try www.mategear.com if you want some really skimpy undies!
Old 12-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Speedo Member

Ever since moving in with my GF 2 years ago, I've had little choice but to wear thongs as everyday underwear........ When I moved in she threw out all my "big pants" as she called them, and replaced them exclusively with thongs and G-Strings.

As you can guess, early in our relationship I couldn't help but let her discover my thong tan lines, happily for me she absolutely loved them, she absolutely loves the look of me in a thong too.......as they are my preferred style also, I'm more than happy to oblige her and wear them everyday for her.

The majority of what I own and wear everyday at present is from 'Alter' We both enjoy the cut, style and material of their offerings. Me for the comfort and support, her visually of me wearing it!!!

For a long while now my "go to" choice for everyday underwear is their "lateral body string" Very comfy, nice and supportive and best of all, my GF loves me in them........ Nuf said!
Old 12-05-2015, 03:59 PM

I wear two kinds of underwear:

- Thongs and G-string, because of the comfort. You feel like you wearing nothing and you're not scared to show something else when you drop your pants. Also, you don't have the shitty underwear fabric that's never stay on your leg and get wrinkled.
Best brands: Joe Snyder bulge collection (can be used as a swimwear too), Gregg Homme (some kinky) and N2N Bodywear.

- Jocks: When you do sports at the gym, movements are easy to do when you wear jocks. Also, it's very sexy!
Best brands: PUMP! Underwear
Old 12-07-2015, 08:09 AM

Well not sure what brand they are since my GF bought them for me but they kind of hold you in a somewhat natural position and are very comfortable. Not to mention the my GF loves them..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138303.../shares/2yw849

Here's another pair she picked out for me, of course they don't always stay on for long.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/138303.../shares/7L2682

Last edited by rick : 12-07-2015 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Cool My First Love/Interest

I was a big fan of men's underwear before I got into swimwear. I have quite a collection, started back in the 1980s. Because of that, it has a lot of--I guess what is now considered 'vintage'--gear from the 80s and 90s.

In my collection I have just about everything... boxers, briefs, low-rise briefs, bikinis, boxerbriefs, thongs, g-strings, jock straps, and long legged boxerbriefs.

As far as what underwear I normally wear.. it may come as no surprise that my preference is for long-legged boxerbriefs -- yes, the underwear that look like swim jammers or bike shorts. The reason for that is practicality. As I had mentioned on another post or two of mine regarding my preference for Jammers, with bigger thighs that tend to rub, I get terrible sores from chafing if I don't have fabric between my legs. (Sorry if that is TMI.)

I like both cotton-based fabrics, as well as nylon/Lycra material (a fabric that I know is a favorite of this group).

A couple of my all-time favorite undies: Jockey Sport midways in nylon/spandex (the blue ones) and a vintage pair of Lee Wright Athletic support trunks in cotton/spandex (the white pair) -- these were bought back in the 1990s.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JockeySportBlueRear.jpg (7.9 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Lee-Wright-Athletic-support-3.jpg (14.3 KB, 20 views)

Last edited by Captain.Jammer : 12-07-2015 at 04:54 PM.
Old 12-07-2015, 05:01 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotbunz1969
Ever since moving in with my GF 2 years ago, I've had little choice but to wear thongs as everyday underwear........

Soooo cool, HotBunz1969. How about some pics?
Old 12-07-2015, 05:03 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick
Well not sure what brand they are since my GF bought them for me but they kind of hold you in a somewhat natural position and are very comfortable. Not to mention the my GF loves them..

Looking fantastic, Rick. Love your pics and the gear. (the green ones look like they are super soft and comfy!) It appears that your GF is doing an excellent job with your wardrobe! I just wish you did know the brand or where she got them!

Last edited by Captain.Jammer : 12-07-2015 at 05:08 PM.