Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2016, 04:19 PM

Default Neptune-scepter Swim Briefs

Have you guys checked out this site? I just discovered it. Such beautiful work on men's bikinis!!!!

http://www.neptunescepter.com/

I'm just wondering which suits have the drawstring for swimming purposes.
Old 01-24-2016, 05:20 PM

They are sweet looking suits. I like the cool prints and patterns. I would definitely want a drawstring. Maybe send them a note and ask.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:10 PM

They seem to be making one unlined pouch bikini design with a wide range of printed fabric. They seem to want to discuss what the fabrics they are using are simply calling them classic and neo.

If you like what they are doing go for it, they do seem to have access to some nicely printed fabrics and the design and quality look ok.
Old 01-25-2016, 12:52 AM

Very hot suits - and quite skimpy - would look hot on a nice body
Old 01-25-2016, 01:10 PM

I sent a question on the website and the answer is the swimsuits have a drawstring. They do not have inner linings.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:47 PM

These suits look amazing! Does anyone on this board have one? I'd love to hear how they fit and if they are comfortable. I like the way they cover the bum.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:32 PM

I got one of these suits on Amazon and really like it. Good quality and the fit is awesome. One of the best things is the designs are distinctive enough you know who makes them so he is confident enough in those designs that he doesn't plaster his name or logo like a billboard on the suit. It is nice to see a suit with no advertising distracting from the suit!
Old 01-26-2016, 06:22 AM

I have the rainbow dots suit plus another black/white circles one. Really like them, the cut is one of the best out of anything I own. Perfectly shapes and fits everywhere. I initially bought an L as I thought it would fit pretty small, but after trying an M I think it fits better.

One negative is the fabric does fade pretty quickly.
Old 01-26-2016, 04:19 PM
Speedo Member

Default Beehive

I have one in the "Beehive" print. I really like the suit and am planing on getting some more. Most reviews say they run small, but for me I have a large and the next one is going to be a small. They have a lot of stretch to them and I prefer mine on the tighter side. I think one reason people say they run small is that these are a skimpier suit then they are used to. I have done laps in this suit and it stays put. It is an awesome suit for tanning. I got my on Amazon and was pleased. Also some of the suits are nylon and spandex while the others are polyester and spandex. Hope this helps.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:33 PM

"Most reviews say they run small, but for me I have a large and the next one is going to be a small. They have a lot of stretch to them and I prefer mine on the tighter side. I think one reason people say they run small is that these are a skimpier suit then they are used to. I have done laps in this suit and it stays put."

Scotlandturbo; That was my concern on the sizing for Neptune Scepter. I also swim laps at the gym pool several times a week & wear the Japanese Arenas and Speedos (sizes "small" and "medium" - depending on the fabric) In your opinion would the size small in Neptune Scepter suits be comparable & would work for a 30" waist? (snug fit) - thanks.