Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-17-2016, 08:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default New purchase

Just bought a bikini bottom and love it more than a speedo!
Old 06-19-2016, 10:53 PM
Speedo Member

how do womens bikinis hold the tackle in? since they dont have as much of a waist and no drawstring

do they fall off when in the water?

i'd be afraid of bulging out, though probably not much different than some of my speedos

especially my sporti euro cut briefs
Old 07-15-2016, 01:59 PM

Default Bikini bottoms

I guess that a side tie bikini bottom would be more adjustable.
Old 09-27-2016, 08:18 AM
Speedo Member

I think the striped one looks hot on you.

It depends on body types. I am short waisted and thighs as big as a woman who spends her life getting rid of them, but nothing works. Me too.

So women's bottoms can fit me better.

TIP WALMART of all places. Go to Clarence and filter down to women's swimsuits two piece or bottoms.

Sort price low to high, and if sale time, you gan get bottoms for $3-$4 and up. Good place to buy first woman's suit. It's hard to know what female swim bottom size is to Mens sizes. Often string ties on both side s. Sexy, but wouldn't wear one in public.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:19 AM

Default Been wearing bikini bottoms for years

I really enjoy wearing Jelly Swimwear bikini bottoms for many years. I have several. I only have guy solid colors with the American and the Euro backs. I'm bigger than average, but it stretches nicely for full front coverage. I have cut out the fabric inside and the tag as not to show when I bend over or in the waterpark line on the stairs. None of my friends know they are women's bikini bottoms.
Old 04-08-2017, 07:57 AM

Default laughs created

Recently was at a large hotel and went out to the pool. There were a couple girls in the elevator that I followed out to the pool. The girls came to an sudden stop and started giggling. They asked the guy on the lounge if he shopped at Target. When he, looking puzzled, responded he did. The girls giggling turned into outright laughter as she said, I think you were shopping on the wrong side of the store. She lifted her cover-up to show she was wearing the same bikini as he was. By now everyone in ear shot was laughing and the guy was too embarrassed to respond. He pulled his towel over the suit and quickly left the pool area.
Old 04-08-2017, 09:00 PM

Wink Wearing women's swim suit bottoms.

My girl friend got me to try on a women's two piece swimsuit bottoms. They were polyester, briefs style, blue colored with soft nylon lining on the inside. They also had side leg ties and when i put them on, they really fit well and did feel so nice, keeping my male anatomy with my erect penis snug and secure. They did fit extra snug in my behind, exposing my buns, especially with the leg side ties secured and she really liked them on me too. I'd rather wear my speedos, but these two piece bottoms felt so nice and really hugged my privates when wet. Most of our friends at the swim club wear speedos or jammers and the ladies one piece suits that fit them very tight, showing almost as much as a two piece swim suit. I got to wear them swimming in the pool for a while. Nobody noticed that they were woman's swim suit bottoms, thinking those were European version of men,s bikini swim wear. After swimming, I went into the men's shower and dressing rooms to change. In the showers I kept them on, rinsing out the pool water. Those bottoms felt so nice when wet, clinging closer than wet speedos. Luck had it that no one was around,as I was one of the last in the showers and changing room. Slowly I managed to untie the side leg ties and could feel the clinging wet polyester press closer in my crotch and giving an unavoidable erection, as I pulled and tugged on them while in the shower. The feel of them coming off and seeing more and more of the inside white lining and trying to free my excited privates,then getting my behind and buns unsnugged and finally peeling it down to my ankles off was sensational. Those women's swim suit bottoms felt just as nice as my speedo swim briefs, but taking them off took a little more time with a lot of extra wiggling stripping them off, yet felt so nice wearing them and very arousing'while taking those tight wet polyester women's swim suit bottoms off in the showers. She asked if liked wearing them and I said would like wearing those bottoms again for another beach or pool occasion if I had to.
Old 07-07-2017, 01:31 PM

I have a women's tie string bikini bottom that I found at Walmart during closeout for around $4 and have since modified it to be a no tie. They are the small size. There is just barely enough material to be able to squeeze in and fully cover my balls, whereas, in order to get my member in it I tuck it straight down and under.

The tiny bikini rides extremely low in front and is quite enjoyable to wear. It does expose the top base ,portion of my member, but with a good shave it blends in well as just a large bulge in my skin. My bulge holds the bikini in place from slipping down even further.

Not as comfortable though as a male string bikini with a pouch due to I am well endowed.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Op-Junior...ottom/48843254

Last edited by Glenda : 07-07-2017 at 09:51 PM.
Old 07-08-2017, 10:15 AM

Wow, thanks for including the link to Walmart for the suit! Please consider posting your photo wearing the suit.

I also enjoy wearing the inexpensive women's very skimpy bottoms. Like you I shave smooth and the suits are right at my shaft. My balls are smaller and frequently slip out the let opening...but its just any accident, right?
Old 09-01-2017, 05:11 PM

This is me in a new Speedo bikini bottom. I just wear this one around the house right now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0959.JPG (74.1 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0958.JPG (73.8 KB, 86 views)