Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > General Mens Lycra Chat
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2014, 06:52 PM

Default to follow.....

Designs in wrestling singlets now can be very cool too and I see post#8 but nothing more of late from KungFu. I hope he is reading here and might submit a pic or two for us.
Old 07-13-2014, 02:58 PM

Default also the wrestler question...

As with the Scotsmen in wearing their kilts, do they or don't they?
This guy appears to say yes, with a belted jock under his singlet:
http://31.media.tumblr.com/de5f6a10d...0xcxo1_400.jpg

(KF - where are you?)

Last edited by Byron : 07-13-2014 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 03:30 PM

Thats a nice costume for doing stationary rowing. Somehow Lycra briefs do not quite cut it in that world! I like wearing s nice 'n tight strap underneath too!
Old 10-07-2014, 09:41 PM

I just love the feeling of speedo on my body i am gay. I live in tropics so hot he lots of the time so I spent most of days just lay around in speedo. we have pool so i walk around in my yard with them on. my BF love have then on went he not at work. As i work from home i where then in my office. i only real put on clothier to go to shops lots of the time i keep my speedo on under them once i am back home off with the clothier back into my speedo i have 25pairs now. if friend come lots of them just love lay around in there under where.
Old 10-08-2014, 12:53 PM

Default I like to alternate

I have a large collection of swim briefs, some as big as a 34 Standard Speedo brief, but as small as the tiny tiny Seobeans. I also have quite a few thongs ranging from half-back Rio cuts all the way to pocket thongs with no rear coverage at all save a mean thin cord wedged between my glutes. Then a collection of straps some with cups and others without. Then Jammers, some bigger, some small and tight, Asis Wrestling singlets, And a bunch of football pants. Sometimes I wear these in some combination, and sometimes under street clothes. (why wear football pants without a snug strap and cup, for example?) I like to surprise myself every day with a new look and feel. I love the feel of a snug hard cup, especially in combination with a thong. The thong pushes me into the cup, and the cup puts downward pressure on the same. Quite a "predicament" to be for sure!

Here is to enjoying it all! Sometimes guys write me with questions, and I get to provide them with detailed individualized instructions on what combination they might want to try next. I always answer specific individual questions. It's something of a "learning" process in discovering what works best.

Sebbie
Old 11-22-2015, 08:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to louievlahopoulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycraguy67
Tuesday, January 29, 2013. Time: 1:45 A.M.

Hello: I'm new to this site. My question to all the guys out there who enjoy wearing lycra:

When you're wearing your lycra, do you feel "masculine/manly" or "gay/fem/fairy-like"?

I know this may seem like a real odd or weird question, but it's one I've been wondering for a long time.
I love it.The feel,the look and especially when they're unlined and wet.When people (men and women) stare at you,because they do,and can see every detail crystal clear l can assure you l feel manly.And if gay men are enjoying the view aswel...well let them.l usually get an erection anyway which makes them look even more.Sometimes things happen,sometimes they don't.lt's all good 😊
Old 11-24-2015, 03:49 PM
Speedo Member

Depends on the gear. Some items blur the line between. My fem gear (catsuits, leggings, shapewear, etc) tends to be costume only, so no fetish value is placed on them for me; I am un-arousable while in drag (I think my drag persona is asexual, which is cool). Now, if I were to put on a singlet, speedos or some sort of hoodless zentai/superhero suit, I feel both gayer and more masculine... the synergistic effect being constant arousal.
Old 12-05-2015, 01:16 PM

First: Never, with credit card in hand, browse lycra sites.

Second, if you like singlets there is a sale going on. Do not know the brand, but will soon.

http://www.suplay.com/Closeout-Singlets~4-CSINGLETS
Old 12-09-2015, 04:17 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by singletlover
First: Never, with credit card in hand, browse lycra sites.

Second, if you like singlets there is a sale going on. Do not know the brand, but will soon.

http://www.suplay.com/Closeout-Singlets~4-CSINGLETS

care to share your pics when you receive said singlets?
Old 12-09-2015, 11:06 AM

Sort of got out of my exercise routine, so I will have to think about it. But in my eye, I am looking good.