Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-2016, 06:59 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Part 22 - more at the lake

Thank you for the comment, STS!

It was a beautiful late June summer day. The lake was cool and the two kids swam and talked and swam and talked. After dinner, since it was still a bit light, Julie said, “Let’s go for another swim.” You didn’t have to ask Timmy twice.

Upstairs, Julie caught Timmy in the hall in some board shorts getting ready to head down. “Oh no, you don’t,” complained Julie. “You go put on that red team suit.” “But it’s not dry yet,” proclaimed Timmy. “So what, you’re not going out in that dumb ghetto looking outfit,” announced Julie, just like she was in total charge. She walked into the bathroom and pulled his red TYR off the shower rod and said, “Now put this on, do I have to come in there and put in on you, or can you do it yourself?” For a fleeting moment, Timmy was scared she would actually stand over him while he changed and see him naked. While lots of guys in the team had seen each other naked, he didn’t think he wanted a girl to see him that way (not that a red speedo suit leaves that much to the imagination). Then he briefly thought it would be cool to see what Julie looked like naked. But he quickly retreated to his room, red TYR in hand to obey his “boss”.

“That’s better,” Julie announced a few moments later as she wore yet another very skimpy and provocative two-piece swimsuit that barely covered her essentials. Boy, did Timmy notice, he seemed to have chubbed up in his suit already, just seeing her like that.

It was now dusk, houses in the distance showed some lights, as did the Pearson house, but it was totally tranquil and a very nice and warm summer evening. As the two lay on the dock, as usual, Julie was the aggressor. She started lightly touching his stomach and chest – down his arm on her side. She teased his nipples – “you see, boys nipples are sensitive too,” as she rubbed on them lightly with her finger. It was sending jolts through his body and all this stimulation was causing him to become erect once again. But he was enjoying the attention. He wanted to roll over but that would also spoil the moment. Julie noticed and said, “I think he likes what I’m doing to you.” Timmy managed a very quiet mumble, ‘Yes!”. He just wanted the moment to last because she was making his whole body feel so good, so wanted. His eyes were closed as she continued to rub his chest and tummy, it just felt heavenly to him. He was starting to think that he should do something back – and extended his hand to her. “No, relax, I’m enjoying doing this to you, you can give me a back massage after I’m done with you,” said Julie. Then she started to get more bold and started lightly running her finger along his waistband and then along the leg openings of his suit. He spread his legs slightly to give her more access. Then she decided it was time – she took one finger and traced the top of his erection from the tip to the base. He flinched a bit – but then just moaned. She kept it up – into more of a rub through his speedo. His erection firmed up more and he said, “Julie, you have to stop.” “What’s the matter, are you getting too close,” she asked? He was doing all he could to not tense up, to stay fully relaxed, helping him hold back a powerful orgasm. “Yes,” he quietly whispered. “It’s OK Timmy, I want to do it to you. I know you guys do this in your speedos sometimes. And I know you’re bigger there than most of the others in your class. It shows. With that, Timmy couldn’t take any more and he started a low moan and started gushing. It was probably the most intense orgasm he’d ever had and was spewing through the TYR. Julie knew just what to say and how to do it to bring him off. After he came down, she leaned over and planted a huge kiss on his lips and then climbed on top and gave him a big hug. “Let’s rinse that out,” she ordered as she pulled him up and they jumped off into the lake. “That was amazing,” proclaimed Timmy. “How did you know?” I know more about boys and speedos than you have any idea.” “But how,” asked Timmy. “I will tell you about it sometime,” replied Julie.

To be continued.
Old 08-14-2016, 09:58 PM

Thumbs up Wow, great chapter

Timmy's dock adventure sounds much like one I had at about his age, albeit different in some ways. I love how you set up the encounter, the darkening lake, the risk of being seen. Timmy wrestling with rolling over, but then ppening his legs was a nice contrast. Great work!
Old 08-15-2016, 03:27 PM

Default Part 23 - At the Lake

Thank you for the comments!

Morning light comes early in Connecticut in June – before 5:30. Julie was awake and decided to check on Timmy who was still asleep. She deviously sat gently on the bed, trying not to wake him but just wanting to look into his cute young face. At first she was successful, but Timmy must have felt something was there – someone - something and his eyes popped open. He nearly jumped – seeing Julie sitting there, staring at him. He didn’t know it was in adoration, she is totally smitten by this boy.

Then he realized he was laying on top of the sheets – being summer and pretty warm, in nothing more than his blue boxer briefs and showing some morning wood (maybe Julie hadn’t noticed – he thought). She held his hand and leaned over and offered him a morning kiss, it was very sweet. Timmy is thinking that she considers him her boyfriend for sure now.

“They’re not up yet, let’s go for a morning swim,” invites Julie. Before he can respond, Julie bounced off the bed, ran to the bathroom and retrieved his red TYR team suit. “I just love you in this!” she proclaimed. “You can wear it all the time here at the lake, you know. Nobody cares.” “But what about your parents?” asked Timmy. “They are totally used to it with me, and two of my cousins are on the swim team and they wear theirs all the time here and they aren’t half as cute as you,” blurted Julie. That got Timmy to blushing again. “Besides I know boys like the feeling of wearing a speedo.” “Um, how do you know that?” quizzed Timmy. “I told you last night, I know lots more about boys and speedos than you would ever believe.” This puzzled Timmy about how a girl could know all about boys and speedos – something that took him time to understand himself and through some of his swim team friends. It’s just not something a girl would know, he thought to himself. Maybe she’s just a tease? But the more Timmy thought about it, the more his curiosity was piqued. But he did know he was feeling more and more comfortable around Julie in more ways than one. While she often made him blush, he was now enjoying it rather than being embarrassed.

Moments later Julie came bobbing back into his room wearing yet another skimpy 2-piece bikini that just about made Timmy’s head spin. “Wow, you look amazing,” exclaimed Timmy. “So do you,” replied Julie who moved in closer – bringing total body contact for a sweet morning kiss. Timmy could swear he felt her pressing on his groin – but maybe it was just his imagination. But he could feel more than the beginnings of arousal – at least the parents wouldn’t see his condition as they walked out the back to the lake.

Once they hit the lake they both gave it their all. No, it wasn’t really a race, just a hard workout like the Coaches might do at practice. Swim the team members to exhaustion and work on their stamina more than their sprint speed. Julie had started competitive swimming at a much earlier age than Timmy, and while Timmy had learned a lot the first year on the team, she had a slight edge on technique and could keep up with him pretty well. After close to a mile of swimming, they landed on Julie’s dock, flat on their backs, panting from exhaustion. They both privately were trying to impress the other with their swimming prowess – and both were good swimmers with lean, fit bodies.

Slowly they managed to catch their breath and settle down to relaxing. Timmy was wondering – how could it get any better? What a great feeling being with a girl he really likes – or is it love? Yes, it must be love, it’s way more powerful than like, he thinks to himself. Yet Julie is much more capable of voicing her feelings and thoughts to Timmy while Timmy is more reserved. He thinks things but it’s much harder for him to verbalize to Julie how he feels about her. Certainly it’s revealed in the kisses he thinks to himself with some relief.

“It’s working on you,” says Julie, out of the blue. “What?” asks Timmy. “Your speedo – it’s working on you.” “Um, I don’t know what you’re talking about,” replied Timmy. “It’s making you longer and I know you’re circumcised,” she added. Timmy immediately raised his leg on Julie’s side to hide himself from her. “Oh, don’t hide it, it’s too late, besides, I like it,” she retorted to his maneuver. Timmy looked down at himself and clearly he could see that his head ridge revealed he was circumcised and he had, unconsciously, grown longer. “I told you I know about boys and speedos, so just relax and enjoy it like you would if I wasn’t even here,” she said. Timmy immediately settled down, after all, she already saw it and there was no point in fighting it further. He still wondered to himself, what does she know and how does she know it?

The two joined hands and remained that way for nearly an hour, dozing off in the early morning sun, feeling it warm their bodies from the cool lake until they heard the voice of Mr. Pearson calling them to breakfast. “Anyone want pancakes and bacon? Come and get it!”
Old 08-16-2016, 01:20 AM

Default Nice job

Another great chapter! I love how you brought swimming in the lake back into the mix. Timmy is growing up fast!
Old 08-16-2016, 01:46 PM

DM106,

Thanks for coming back and writing more to this story. I have been waiting for an extension. You write wonderfully. Keep it up!!!!
Old 08-16-2016, 06:06 PM

Default Part 24 - At the lake and shopping

Thank you again for the great comments! They cause me to go back to work on the story!

Saturday flew by – they enjoyed kayaking, more swimming, a BBQ and the Pearsons treated Timmy like he was family. He felt so at home even though he had only just met them the week before at dinner. Timmy couldn’t keep his eyes off Julie the entire day but soon pretty much forgot that his semi-arousal in his red team suit was not at all hidden. Julie just looked so hot in that tiny bikini which so showed off her generous cleavage to him. Occasionally he also noticed her nipples popping through as she was obviously also feeling arousal hanging around Timmy. Pretty much they just enjoyed the day. Timmy knew he wanted to do more with her but it just didn’t seem to be the time or the place with the Pearsons in birds eye view.

By midafternoon Julie decided to change into yet another of her large collection of provocative bikinis, this one pretty much was a sheer lycra and left nothing to imagination – her shapes were totally outlined. Running into Timmy in the hall, she asks, “Did you bring more speedos with you? I’ve only seen you in this red team one.” “Yeah,” replied Timmy. “I have this blue one.” Timmy pulls out what looks like a practice drag suit. “Try it on, but I don’t think it’s right for you, you need something more like the racing suits.” “OK. (Pause). Well aren’t you going to leave so I can try it on?” “Sure, if you want, like I haven’t seen you practically naked already,” said Julie in an exasperated tone. The thought of modeling this fairly loose fitting practice suit for Julie got Timmy a little excited. As he put the suit on, he noticed he was tenting it quite a bit. “You done yet?” comes the question from the hallway. “Yeah.” “Oh, I think that looks pretty dorky,” responded Julie. “And what’s THIS,” she asked as she gently squeezed his tent pole. “I think I need to take you speedo shopping this afternoon. There’s a great swim shop in town,” replied Julie. Julie was a take-charge girl, there was no arguing with her. With a quick change of clothes, they are off to town, a few blocks away.

Secretly, Timmy wants more speedos but would hardly admit that to Julie (or even his Mom). He has one more at home he did not bring, one he wears frequently to practice. But some of his swim team buddies have a collection and he really wants to own more. He really enjoyed trying on some of theirs a few months back. But shopping for speedos with Julie? That could be a little more difficult.

As they enter the store, it’s quite large and has a huge selection of swimwear for both men and women. There’s a whole section dedicated to men’s swim team and brief cuts and beach bikinis. Julie sees one and pulls Timmy over, “How about this one?” inquires Julie. “Hell no,” says Timmy who is shocked that Julie would show him a thong. She then began laughing hysterically, saying it was only a joke. “What size are you?” she asks. “Thirty, or sometimes 28, depending on the suit,” said Timmy. Julie quickly surmised the inventory she liked, grabbed a few suits in 30 and ordered, “Here, what do you think? Go try these on and come out after you put each one on so I can see it and check it for size.” What was Timmy to say? Julie was clearly in control, so he took the suits and headed to the changing room. Out he strolls a minute later, wearing a nice floral print in several colors. “That’s nice on you and I like the cut,” said Julie. “It looks like a girl’s suit,” proclaimed Timmy. “It’s beachy, not swim team,” retorted Julie. “Let me see how it fits you.” She tugs at the waist and checks the seat. “I think it’s about right.” “I think it’s a little loose,” says Timmy. “I don’t think so, why do you say that,” asked Julie. “Here,” pointing to the pouch, said Timmy. “It’s not a racing suit, it’s a men’s bikini, it has a pouch, it’s supposed to be a little loose, you ARE a guy, right? It has to fit in here” as she feels it and Timmy immediately begins filling it out more. “It’s fine, she smirked. “I never wore a suit like this before, and the sides – they are less than an inch, I feel naked.” “Don’t be silly, you look great in it,” claimed Julie. “Now go put on the next one.”

Timmy obediently goes back to the changing room and in a few seconds reappears in a while Speedo Solar. “Wow, you look fabulous with that white against your tan body,” proclaimed Julie. “I don’t know about white, they get kinda scary when they’re wet,” answered Timmy. "And I really don't like this front seam and pouch." “Yes, you’re right, I just wanted to see what you looked like in white, and you do look smoking,” added Julie. “Can’t I get something more like my team suit in cut and style? I’m used to them,” asked Timmy. “OK, if you agree to the floral one, I’ll agree to a regular racing suit,” said Julie. They scanned the available suits and Julie found a bright yellow suit in a racing suit cut by Sporti – about 2 inch sides, very similar in style to Timmy’s red TYR, maybe a tad briefer. “Do you like plain or pattern suits,” inquired Julie. “Plain,” responded Timmy. “Sure, I know why,” teased Julie. Timmy was about to ask, but he knew he’d get that same answer from her. He knew he liked that red TYR suit and really liked the fit and feel of this yellow one. In fact, the arousal was unmistakable. “I know you have to wear it a while to get used to it, probably in your room, right?” asks Julie. “Well, um, yeah, that’s true, you do have to wear a new one for a while before things settle down,” said a red-faced Timmy. They purchase the two suits, head to the ice cream shop and then back home.

Timmy goes to his room and decided to put on the floral print suit first for an afternoon swim. But he had this uncontrollable boner that just won’t settle down, as he hears Julie coming up the stairs, heading his way.

To be continued.
Old 08-16-2016, 07:02 PM

Nice chapter. Timmy can't help but stay hard with a girl like Julie around. Interesting to see what happens next.
Old 08-16-2016, 10:28 PM

Default Part 25 - Getting a little out of hand

Julie was beyond knocking on Timmy’s door and just pops in announcing Mom and Dad went to the store and would be back in about ½ hour. She tugs on the bow of her tiny top and it falls to the floor, Timmy’s eyes nearly popped out at the beautiful sight. She lurched forward toward Timmy, pushing him backwards as he fell on the bed, landing on his back. It’s all happening so quickly, he hardly knows what to make of it but he sees those beautiful breasts just over his face. Julie gives him a few seconds to savor them and quickly pulls down his new floral speedo front before he has time to react, although, too late, he tries to stop her.

His erect boyhood is there and she quickly takes it all in her mouth and deep throats him. Not Timmy’s first blow job, he is nearly speechless but the feelings are so intense and wonderful that he just moans. It’s obviously not the first time Julie has done this and she has Timmy on the edge in about 30 seconds, just as she thought she would. She could tell when he got close – his breathing, his hardness, and stops short and pulls his speedo back up. “Aren’t you gonna finish?” he asks in a frustrated tone. “Yeah, I’m gonna finish – when I’m ready,” she said. Timmy is full of lust and comes up and meets her and takes her ample breast in his mouth, suckling like he was a baby. She was really enjoying it.

Timmy is beyond lust now, he’s rubbing his new suit with his hand which Julie will have no part of. She slaps his hand and removes it. “Off Limits,” she declares. Timmy whimpers as he continues to suck her breasts, playing with the other one with his other hand at the same time. Julie came down for a deep kiss. Timmy is bucking his hips. The flexing of his muscles is causing the new floral print bikini to change pressure on the most sensitive part of his boyhood-and all of a sudden he lets her breast go from his mouth and lets out a loud grunt as he spews a huge load in his new suit, pulse after pulse. As soon as he comes down, Julie says, “let me have it, we need to get this rinsed off right now!” Timmy complies, raised his butt off the bed and she pulled down the new suit. It was not lost on Timmy that she did finally get to see him naked. He’s wondering, how can he get to see the rest of her? The breasts were amazing but he knows there’s more!
Old 08-17-2016, 01:18 AM

Timmy has his hands full, maybe more. Very graphic detail.
Old 08-17-2016, 03:01 PM

How, Timmy is getting it from both sexes multiple times. Lucky kid.