Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-2017, 02:10 PM

Default Will I somehow be able to cope?

As a young man begins a journey into adulthood, there are all sorts of unanswered questions about sex and sexuality that need attention. First off, erections seem to be occurring relentlessly, and oftentimes for no apparent overtly-sexual reason. The movies seem to indicate that guys normally only get aroused and erect when making out with a partner of the opposite sex. But any guy knows even early on that this is only a part of the story of how sexual sensations and feelings work in reality.

Nearly every guy has life experiences growing up in which he (ahem) ejaculated in a place and time that was less than appropriate. The exact situation and circumstances surrounding these episodes get written on the brain using indelible (non-removable) ink, and sometimes even end up coming back and haunting a guy throughout the rest of his life. A guy thinks these deeply personal ejaculatory events (doesn’t that sound “scientific?) will gradually be forgotten and discarded over time, but it is not as if that easily or readily happens.

If the circumstances surrounding an ejaculatory event like this involve in some way a snug-fitting item of clothing, that item being a swim brief, jock strap or something else that did it (each reader can fill in the item here for himself) this makes the whole situation even more worrisome. What happens the next time? Will I somehow get “used” to wearing the item so that something embarrassing no longer happens when I put the item on? This all seems rather uncertain, and that alone can be scary because the guy is never certain as to what the outcome might be in a specific situation.

Guys are torn between two places, the sheer terror of having an ejaculatory event occurring in an inappropriate place and time, and the sheer fun of the ejaculatory event that courses throughout the guy’s entire body, even when this is happening in the absence of a sexual partner. Quite a dilemma to resolve!

So, what is a guy faced with this dilemma to do? Why experiment in private, of course! Dylan, as a 19-year old college freshman is in the last of his teen years, but would be considered a young adult age wise. Like many if not most college freshman, he entered college without a lot of connections with the opposite sex, and the connections he did have were more casual than sexual. Every guy worries a lot about his first real sexual encounter with another person. This is not really different for a guy who believes he is gay than it is for a guy who believes he is straight. Every guy probably worries that once he gets himself into a sexual situation with a partner, the whole issue of how do I control my urges such that I don’t get so excited that I just ejaculate in my underwear at the very beginning of the encounter, effectively shutting down whatever could have happened had I somehow managed to get my brain to control my urges better. This is all a rocky road for guys to say the least because guys soon learn that this is the one part of their body whereby conscious thought is not always driving the process forward. Slowing things down indeed might be quite difficult to do. This requires concentration and practice. And probably it is a good idea to do some practicing initially without the added complication of dealing with a real partner, gay or straight.

So what to do? Practice of course! What does this practice and experimentation have to do with snug-fitting swim briefs? Why everything. Dylan is about to order himself some swim briefs for the explicit purpose of using them as an aid to developing ejaculatory control. Won’t that be fun! Well, yes, it could certainly turn out to be that way.

But isn’t this just a silly thing to do? Not really! Every guy has basic sexual urges, urges that gradually intensify as the guy gets more and more aroused, urges that seem to be less under conscious control the farther along the guy is on the “path to ejaculation.” The trick is to learn how to control these urges such that ejaculation is delayed as long as possible, even as the urge to ejaculate keeps getting more and more intense . This is one way for Dylan to learn how to cope in an overtly sexual situation with a partner, where the urge to ejaculate is likely to get quite strong quite quickly, maybe too strong and too quick.

In the previous chapter I made the point that guys can oftentimes fit into swim briefs that are considerably smaller than their nominal waist sizes. A guy built like Dylan has a nominal 32-inch waist. A vendor such a Swimoutlet normally has “grab bag” swim briefs available in a host of different sizes and at half price or less, maybe $10 each. Each grab bag brief will be from a specific brand, usually a Tyl grab bag or a Speedo grab bag. Anyhow, the buyer specifies the waist size or sizes, and the vendor picks out the particular color and style from their “left over” suits.

So, in Dylan’s case, he orders briefs in a series of sizes, 32, 30 28, 26, and if I am really daring, 24-inch waists. The vendor picks the color and style for each brief, but they will be all be briefs in the waist sizes as specified, from largest to smallest.

So when the order arrives, Dylan will have five swim briefs all in different sizes. Dylan can’t wait to try them on. The briefs each get laid out in order from the biggest to the smallest waist.

Now, as any guy know, just trying on any brand new brief, even one with a guy’s correct nominal waist size (32 inches in this case) can be an arousing experience to be sure. What Dylan is going to want to do is try on the 32 inch brief first, and see exactly how that goes. Study himself and how his body looks in the mirror, front and back. Maybe rub himself a little using his fingers to the front of the brief, just for fun.

I’m presuming that Dylan is already feeling pretty good inside all over. Swim briefs tend to do that to guys, even swim briefs in the “correct” waist size.

At this point Dylan will remove the 32-inch brief. Dylan takes note that his male organ is already somewhat bigger than it was only minutes ago. This means that Dylan is going to have to struggle a bit more to get himself contained within the brief the next size down, the one with the 30-inch waist. This turns out to be true, of course, but Dylan makes it into a brief that is a little snugger and tighter than the first one. Not only id Dylan growing in a special place, concomitantly his urge to ejaculate is growing as well. After Dylan has carefully examined himself in the mirror wearing the 30-inch brief, he removes this brief and then makes an attempt to get inside the next smaller, 28-inch size and then repeat the entire process once more, with the urge to ejaculate becoming even more intense as Dylan examines himself in the mirror.

This procedure continues until Dylan reaches a point, swim brief-wise where Dylan in no longer able to keep his urge to ejaculate in check. At that point he creams whatever suit he happens to be wearing with a most powerful outburst of cum.

The first time Dylan tries this, he may discover the very real possibility that he cannot make it past the first couple of suits (or even the first new suit) without ejaculating. Nothing lost, really. Dylan can come back the next day and retry the process from the start all over again with the objective of being able to make it to a suit at least one size snugger with each (daily) attempt.

Leaning ejaculatory control like this may at times seem quite difficult, but the entire process can be quite enjoyable and part of becoming a sexual adult. A question guys might have is whether or not a partner could be brought into the process at some point. In the case of a female partner who would be mainly there to just watch as the events proceed, it would probably take a rather open-minded female to even begin to understand what a guy is going though doing this. Then the question always becomes what does this have to do with the idea of having “real” intercourse with a female, and that becomes a tough question to answer for a lot of guys

The partner thing might be quite different for two gay guys however. Imagine two gay guys in the same room each working through their own set of swim briefs of the various sizes one by one, with each guy not only experiencing his own sensations, but observing how the other guy is coping as he is faced with the constraints imposed by each new smaller, tighter swim brief.

Could be fun huh?

To be continued…

Last edited by sebbie : 11-10-2017 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:49 PM

Default Dylan's Dilemma

Dylan has been thinking a lot about exactly how his mind and body copes with situations whereby he keeps trying on swimming briefs that keep getting smaller and snugger. He finds that the mere THOUGHT of playing this game with his own mind and body gets him aroused at least to the point where he starts to pre cum every time he thinks of how this all might go down with several different-sized swim briefs. You know, one sized 32 inches, a 30-incher, a 28-incher, a 26-incher, and, if he feels particularly “adventuresome” (You probably already know that interesting erotic feeling in the groin area that comes when a guy even thinks about trying to do this), a suit with only a 24-inch waist. Dylan knows that he might not even be able to get himself into a 24-inch suit, let alone find a comfortable position to place his penis and balls once he does get himself in there, assuming he meets with a degree of “success” in coping with the situation at hand. Dylan has been tossing around all of this in his mind.

But, there is another major issue that Dylan has been thinking about, at least to a degree as he contemplates the possibility of doing this. All of this is safe to do and just might be very enjoyable as well. After all, guys Dylan’s age find ways and places to masturbate regularly, and somehow they manage to accomplish this without drawing undue attention to themselves in the process. I guess each guy who masturbates identifies a different way of accomplishing this. The old rule still applies in that the only time and place a guy is ever supposed to get an erection is with a similarly-aged female partner who is quite OK with having “real” sex and that anything else a guy does in the sexual arousal department is, at minimum, gay or at least sexually abnormal in some way. And the last thing any guy wants is even a semi-public reputation for doing stuff sexually that does not fall within a clearly-defined range of socially-acceptable sexual behaviors.

WOW, this is messy stuff for a host of different reasons. Partner sex in which the participants engage in an exchange of bodily fluids (I love that terminology) involving either a hetero or homosexual partner involves a whole assortment of risks, pregnancy, assorted sexually transmitted diseases, by the way), the possibility that the partner will suddenly in the middle of everything decide that whatever is happening is non-consensual (this situation can happen is straight or gay relationships) and others. This is a heavy list and a particularly heavy responsibility for a 19-year old college freshman like Dylan.

But what Dylan is interested in doing using the different-sized swim briefs involves none of these issues and risks. If he wants, Dylan can try all of this in private, with the only concern being what happens if Josh, his roommate happens to come back to the dorm right in the middle of when Dylan is running his experiments. Now Josh is a good guy, and he is not likely to “spill the beans” on what Dylan was doing when Josh “crashed” the dorm room during the experiment. Still, with all the news-media attention related to people complaining about sex-related stuff that happened to then that was non-consensual even decades earlier this is something of a potential problem should Josh walk in on Dylan who is playing with himself aggressively inside a new swim brief.

Still, Dylan knows that Josh has already seen Dylan masturbating a few times before. For that matter, Dylan has seen Josh doing the same thing to himself. So, at least to a degree the “ice” has already been broken in this regard.

The other possibility is that once Josh fully understands what Dylan is doing to his mind and body that Josh will want to try and be enthusiastic about doing the same thing himself. This means, basically, that Josh needs his own set of swim briefs of various sizes, much as Dylan has planned.

But if this were true and Josh could be interested, how does Dylan even go about to start engaging Josh in this kind of a discussion? This is complicated by the real possibility that Dylan thinks he would find the entire experiment to be more exciting, sexually, if he were not doing it alone and in private, but with Josh watching Dylan’s every move.

Where is this all leading, anyway? If you were in Dylan’s shoes (swim brief), what would YOU do?

Those are good questions.

To be continued…
Old 11-15-2017, 05:54 PM

Default Dylan and Josh have a conversation

Jerking off is really fun. Growing up, guys learn that quite quickly, but the mystery for any guy growing up is the question of whether or not the he is “unique” in this regard. Maybe I am the one who has discovered this and my male friends are not aware of what I have found. This in itself poses something of a dilemma. Dare I mention any of this to my male friends with respect to what I have been and am doing to myself, or should I just keep quiet and try to do this in private insofar as possible ?

A related difficulty nearly every young guys face is finding enough privacy to deal with their urges without drawing any attention. Worse, when guys are young, their desire to ejaculate hounds them nearly non-stop, and if they don’t get off every day or two. Initially, guys try to cope with their jerk-off urges by putting themselves on a schedule that means they only get to pleasure themselves every three or four days instead of every day or two. But this only seems to make matters worse, as the longer ejaculation is delayed, the more their attention ends up getting focused on the need to jerk off. Worse, such efforts at controlling ejaculation frequency like this often has the unintended consequences such as the wet dream, commonplace at that age, and this can have messy consequences possible worse that if the guy simply got off on a more frequent schedule at a more convenient place and time.

Of course, but the time guys get to Josh and Dylan’s age, they are supposed to have already learned the basics of ejaculatory control and are no longer fascinated with jerking off. Yah sure! While Josh and Dylan are past their high school days, this does not mean that they have somehow lost their fondness for jerking off. The only tricky part under the circumstance is that college men are often packed two-to-a room, with almost no privacy at all 24/7. This could be a worse situation for a surreptitious jerking off session than when the guy was living at home and in high school.

One option is for each roommate to make an attempt to hide from the other this most-personal aspect of male sexuality. But it is almost is college dorm rooms are purposely set up to make a charade in this regard as difficult as possible. Of course, there is another option, and that option is for the roommates to openly admit to each other what is up, but as you might imagine, this too is difficult to even approach as a subject. Dylan and Josh have been trying to engage in indirect “communication” in that regard. Remember, Dylan did not stop masturbating and Dylan stuck around to observe what Dylan was doing to himself in detail. Josh didn’t quickly say “excuse me” and exit the room again. I suppose that one could debate whether this was the behavior of two perfectly straight guys or two guys that at minimum had some same-sex interest or not, but neither Dylan nor Josh seemed agitated over the entire episode.

So now Dylan has this scheme in mind where he orders several swim briefs from a Swimoutlet grab bag, in various waist sizes, ranging from 32 inches down to 24 inches. There is no question what Dylan wants to do with the swim briefs. He wants to use them to get horny aka use them as a jerk-off aid in a special way, trying on each brief from biggest to smallest. Dylan will probably already be horning at the very start of the process, but as he tries on the ever-smaller briefs in order, chances are he is going to keep getting more and more turned on as the briefs get snugger and tighter around his penis until Dylan can stand it no more and ejaculates. For the first try doing this, Dylan may not be able to make it through the entire set of swim briefs. Trying on ANY new swim brief generally is an erotic experience at some level for most guys probably, and Dylan might not make it through all the briefs without shooting in one of the larger size. That is to be tested.

Dylan realizes that he cannot run his jerk-off experiments with the briefs without at least giving Josh a bit of a heads-up on it all. After all, Josh has already seen Dylan jerking off, so at least that initial “ice” has been broken. Believe it or not, Dylan starts with the discussion with Josh this way.

Dylan: I’m thinking of ordering some Grab bag swim briefs from Swimoutlet. They are quite a bit cheaper that way, about $12 each instead of $25 The tradeoff is that I can order the brief in my size but they get to pick the exact style and color

Josh: That’s interesting. What size were you thinking of ordering?

Dylan: I’m not sure. They are so cheap I thought I might order several different sizes. Then I can try each one on and see how they look in that size.

Josh is beginning to think that there is more to Dylan’s idea of ordering briefs in several different sizes than the mundane aspect of simply finding out which size fits the best. But Josh is not as yet at the point of having the courage to articulate exactly what he thinks Dylan might be up to and have going on in his mind. Still, Josh is starting to sense this, and those thoughts soon lead to Josh thinking that he might “enjoy” trying the same thing.

Josh: I might like a pair or two of those briefs myself.

Dylan and Josh could just make one order of 5 briefs 24-32 inches, and “share” them. Sharing swim briefs tends to quickly get to be quite personal, and perhaps something mostly that gay guys would do. Neither Josh nor Dylan are quite at that point, at least not yet.

So, Josh and Dylan end up making one larger order with 8 grab bag briefs, for Josh five sizes in two-inch increments from 32 inches down to 24 inches. Josh gets three briefs, a 30, a 28 and a 24 incher.

Typically with grab-bag briefs, if you order two of the same size, they will show up in different colors, styles or both. A 28-incher in one design might be easier or tougher to get into and out of. But that is part of the fun.

Now the stage is set for both Dylan and Josh to try on their new briefs with both in the same dorm room as the other. What else, if anything happens, will have to wait until after the big order arrives from Swimoutlet.

To be continued…
Old 11-17-2017, 01:08 PM

Default Guys have a near universal fondness…

Guys have a near universal fondness for jerking off, but this is especially true for college-aged guys like Dylan and Josh. Freshman college dormitories for men often stuff males two-to-a-room into tiny rooms, with virtually no privacy at all. Something has to give, and it usually it does. Male roommates need to find a path that allows them to do what they need to do with respect to studying and keeping up with their courses, but the situation cannot be so difficult that they have no way at all to deal with their “primal urges”, either. Somehow or another, guys need to identify a path that allows them to be who they are, and, of course who you are involves discovering a workable strategy for dealing with your urges and desires to jerk off even in the absence of the requisite “socially-acceptable” female partner.

All of these thoughts are coming to me against the background with respect to revelations relating to celebrities and other public figures in the news media as this is being written. What we all have learned in recent days is that male masturbation in front of a female must be a favorite fantasy among many males who consider themselves to be straight, “normal’ heterosexual males, given that women are complaining over and over that this happened to them and it is a very severe form of sexual harassment. But maybe the guys who actually carry out such fantasies are not as normal as they like to believe they are. Maybe MOST guys engage in boorish behavior when they are around women. Maybe something quite analogous often happens when gay guys are with other gay guys. Who knows? This is all uncharted territory that has only recently had a bright light shown on it.

So, what does this all have to do with Dylan and Josh, our 19-year old male roommates stuffed in a little dorm room, who have made a big order of swim briefs of various sizes? Dylan and Josh think of themselves as perfectly straight, and certainly not as gay partners in any way, shape or form. They both have normal male urges and fantasies, except of course that somehow they both have drifted into territory that could soon be quite complicated. We know that Dylan loves snug-fitting clothing of various types. Bluntly put, Dylan is fond of such clothing because it’s so much fun to jerk off in, and the swim briefs are at the very top of his list of items that he thinks about in this way.

Josh understands more or less what Dylan is doing to himself and at some level comprehends what Dylan finds so erotic and pleasant about the whole idea to the point of pursuing it. Dylan has somehow “caught” Josh in the same jerk-off “web” that Dylan has been in. Further, given all the constraints on male college freshmen in terms of finding a workable place to enjoy ones’ self, maybe this idea isn’t such a bad idea even though it might seem just a bit “odd” at first. Still, as goofy jerk-off schemes go, this has got to be far “tamer” and with fewer problems and issues than, say, masturbating in front of a female co-worker, as some males in the news are prone to do.

Besides, as I have said many times before, no one ever got pregnant, sued for sexual harassment or got a terrible STD by merely trying on a somewhat too snug-fitting swim brief in the privacy of a men’s college dorm room. So, as fun sexual activities go, this one also has the advantage of being perfectly safe to do in a host of different ways.

Still, things are not totally uncomplicated. Look at what has been happening. Guys, both straight and gay, are getting called out in the news for engaging in behavior deemed as sexual harassment, things that might have happened as long as several decades earlier.

Now, if Josh and Dylan each try on (and proceed to jerk off in) their suits in complete privacy, there is no chance whatsoever that 30 years from now one of the two will relate what happened and claim that the other was sexually messed up to the news media. Either Josh or Dylan could become famous public figures, or both of them could. These stories decades old now seem to be following public figures, and details a swim brief jerk-off session would likely create quite a discussion.

The complicating factor is that jerking off in swim briefs is likely more fun if two guys are both doing it at the same time and not in complete privacy. Complicating all of this is the possibility that if Dylan and Josh do this at the same time, this could be seen as at least a gay sexual act if not “real” gay sex. But Dylan and Josh still think of themselves as quite straight. Perfectly straight? I will get back to you on that descriptor.

There is no shortage of gay porn on the Internet in which two young guys start off wearing skimpy swim briefs, and begin the video by each rubbing their bulges through the brief. At the videos progress, the guys gradually seem to get up the nerve to each start massaging the other guy through his swim brief. A lot of this video is sweet and “touching” in more ways than one. Eventually, penises pop out of the tops of the suits, and things progress to something oral or anal. The odd part is that the latter parts of these videos are typically much less fun to watch than the early, self-pleasuring and then “touching” moments.

The tricky part for Dylan and Josh at this point is how exactly they want to proceed. All of this could be done without the other one present at all. Or not. The idea of Dylan and Josh both getting to see how the other one copes in this most interesting swim-brief situation is a fascinating one, but what are the implications, and exactly what do Dylan and Josh do to themselves and each other as the scheme progresses?

To be continued….
Old 11-22-2017, 01:53 PM

Default Budget Woes of College Freshmen

Dylan and Josh have been plowing through on-line Web sites that sell swimming briefs in search of a place that would sell then swim briefs of various sizes in order to obtain what they need to test their fantasies at a reasonable cost. The whole idea was to order a total of 8 swim briefs 5 for Dylan and 3 for Josh in various sizes, from 24 inch to 30 or 32 inch waist size. The problem with the grab bag briefs is that even in a grab bag situation the vendors all seem to want $15 USD for each brief. Now 8 x $15 works out to be $120, not a small number, and particularly not a small number for two college freshmen, even if they divide the cost. If they go that way, is this crazy idea going to be “worth it?”

I guess part of the answer to that question is whether ir not the erotic fun is as wild and crazy fun as the two of them think that it might be, just trying on the briefs of the various sizes, getting hard doing that, and finally shooting in powerful bursts of semen. What is a mind-blowing experience like that worth, in dollar terms, anyway? Is $120 to get there cheap or kinda pricey?

Goodness, guys everywhere have been pricing mind-blowing sexual experiences since the dawn of time. Think about this puzzle in the context of a date with a particular female who the guy likes a lot but has not yet had sex. If I take her to a fancy restaurant and end up picking up a $100 tab will this lead to the first time for real sex with her, and, deep down the guy is also thinking, will this be the mind-blowing sexual event I have so far at least only dreamed about. Will the pricier restaurant tab lead to a higher probability of getting sexually to the place I am REALLY after? Good questions, huh, and don’t tell me that almost every guy faced with a situation with a female as described hasn’t pondered these thoughts in the back of his head. What is the true path to a mind-blowing male orgasm, and does that path involve first spending more money than my limited budget? Worse, even if I spend the money, what if this still leads nowhere purely from a sexual orgasm perspective? This is quite a dilemma to be in to be sure.

I was just reading about a lady whose fiancé went out and bought an engagement ring on his own, and she hated the ring, though she had yet to tell her future husband. From her perspective, it was the wrong color (yellow not white gold) a “clumsy” setting, but she was most upset that he only spent $2,100 on the ring, when she thought he was “good” for one much bigger and far more expensive. Besides, her fantasy was to go to the jewelry store and choose the ring together, not for him to just “drop” one of his choosing on her.

Of course, we didn’t hear from the guy. He likely picked one that would not cost him so much as to cause budget issues for the new couple, and he thought she would be delighted with the ring of his choosing because she loved him. He thought wrong. Way wrong.

Most of the people who responded to her complaint said that if she wasn’t delighted with the ring he chose, he is probably not the right guy for her, and that the entire idea of getting married should be off the table. Good advice! There would be other financial conflicts over other items from day one in the marriage and at some point divorce would be inevitable.

So, how jewelry stores stay in business is that guys figure if they spend big bucks on a ring the payoff will be more frequent and more nearly mind-blowing sex. Not that the guys ever admit to this, but that is really what is in their minds as they wander into the jewelry store. And the stores are there really to accommodate these fantasies (which, sadly, often do not turn out to be).

I’ll bet you are all wondering what this all has to do with to college-age guys buying grab bag Speedos® on line? Well, it’s the same deal, pretty much. Actually it is a less complicated deal. Both Dylan and Josh are surfing the net looking for swim briefs that will purposely give them each a big hard-on. Same deal as the jewelry store purchases. OK, it’s a little different but in both instances a guy is seeking out an orgasm the likes of which he has never experienced before.

Now some guys might think what Dylan and Josh are doing is maybe a little weird compared with what the guy nearing the state of marriage is doing, with or without his future wife in tow. But we can be honest here. Guys universally love to ejaculate, and the more powerful the better. What Dylan and Josh are contemplating doing is merely an alternate path to getting there. And a path that, at the end of the day, has fewer downside risks of various sorts that doing this with a partner.

Exactly what Dylan and Josh are contemplating could be simply a solo event done in complete privacy. Alternately, the two of them could “share” the experience. But if that happens could this ultimately lead to complaints by one or the other of sexual harassment, even if nothing touches and no bodily fluids are exchanged? Complicated times we live in now. Guys do not want sexual experiences with a partner of either sex to reemerge 30 years later in a complaint by the partner that they were somehow not engaging in consensual activities. Where exactly in the scheme of things does watching another guy struggle to get his male body parts to fit into an undersized swim brief, anyway?

And what are Dylan and Josh going to order. The Speedo® grab bag briefs run $15 each with uncertain style and color. Many Sporti® briefs are available in all the sizes ranging from 22 to 32 inches (or even larger) and run $9 each. But Dylan and Josh would know exactly the style and color of these briefs up front. And 8 briefs could be had for 8 x $9 = $72, substantially less for students on a limited budget.

Or, they could order some of each. Budgetary woes often play a role in exactly what sexual fantasies are achievable. This is something guys deal with on a regular basis.

So, what will happen with the order, anyway? And will Dylan and Josh choose to share the entire experience, or will each attempt to go it alone in private? And will this end up being as much risk-free fun as Dylan thinks it might?

Maybe these issues will be resolved in the next chapter.

To be continued…
Old 11-24-2017, 01:54 PM

Default Dylan and Josh make a plan AND place an order

Dylan and Josh together have been contemplating their dilemma of wanting to try something that could prove to be interesting, but to do it on the budget a workable budget for two college freshman. What do we know at this point about the situation? First, guys nearly universally love situations in which they can get horny and “finish off” everything with a powerful ejaculation, but particularly so for 19-year old college freshmen with only limited experience in dealing with sex with a partner. Dylan and Josh are both of the mindset that there must be a method that works without getting into the complexities of finding another person and working out all of the complicated stuff that might ultimately lead to partner sex, and then coping with all the unexpected consequences of where sex with a partner inevitably leads.

Both Dylan and Josh love to ejaculate and they both have been masturbating by themselves almost from the moment of puberty (or perhaps even a little before). The problem is that they have pretty well exhausted trying all of the old techniques and methods that may have served them well when they were younger. Still, there seems to be things yet to be learned about having fun by and with yourself, and Dylan appears to have “discovered” some ideas on this subject that Josh was not aware of. Now Josh is being dragged along by what he is learning about all of this from his roommate Dylan, who seems to have honed his skills for enjoying himself by himself to a greater degree than Josh had ever thought of doing to and with himself.

This may all seem a little goofy, but is it? No, not really! After all if a male college student doesn’t have a readily available sexual partner, and the male hormones are very active, and something has to give. In that respect, what Dylan has gotten josh to think about doing is pretty tame stuff.

I don’t think any of my readers have lost track of what Dylan and Josh are thinking about doing—buying swim briefs in various waist sizes and then just “trying them on” going from largest to smallest. This gets at the entire topic of why a lot of guys are apprehensive about wearing swim briefs. Bluntly put, for a lot of guys, maybe most, just trying on a swim brief with a proper-sized waist may lead to a situation whereby a guy gets horny, grows, and then has “grave difficulty” fitting body parts into the brief. If the guy is doing this with some of his male peers present, say in a locker room, the apprehension level only increases. If the brief is undersized, the pressures and urge to get off only gets worse.

The idea Dylan and Josh are pursuing is not to simply find and order the skimpiest brief in their measured waist sizes, about 30 inches, but to find briefs that provide moderate coverage, 3-inch sides and then order briefs that downsize, downsize some more, and then really downsize. Then they will keep trying them on from largest to smallest. With each smaller brief, just getting it on will, of course, get more and more difficult, even as the erection and urge to ejaculate likely keeps getting stronger and stronger. At some point, unless Dylan and Josh are brain-dead, the urge to ejaculate will overwhelm in powerful bursts of semen. At what waist size this happens for each is an “empirical issue” to be determined experimentally.

So, Dylan and Josh want to get their stuff together but on a College freshman budget. Dylan and Josh have been looking at the Swimoutlet site and have discovered that the Speedo or Tyr grab bag briefs are too expensive for their budget, at $15. Dylan is thinking that he has at most $60 to spend on such “foolishness” for swim briefs in 5 different waist sizes. Josh is thinking more like $35 total to be spent on 3 briefs. So that works out to an average cost of about $12 per brief or less.

Part of the fun with the grab bag briefs is in the not knowing what exactly you are going to get other than the waist size until the briefs arrive. If the guys are ordering specific briefs in specific sizes, part of the “uncertainty” fun is lost.

Now Swimoutlet has lots of briefs from brands like iSwim and Sporti, some of them as cheap as $5.99, but most in the $8-$11 price range and in waist sizes in two-inch increments from 22 inches to 32 inches, the catch being both guys would know exactly what is in the order. So here is what the two guys have agreed to do for fun. Dylan is giving Josh a budget of $60 to find five suits on line in various sizes that Josh believes will get Dylan horny trying on in a downsizing mode. Dylan is going to be doing the same thing for (or to) Josh, but only 3 suits costing no more than $35 total. Then they are going to combine these picks into a single large order, with neither guy knowing what the other guy selected for him until the day the order arrives!

Crazy fun, huh? You, the reader will not know what exactly was in the order either until the suits all arrive, except to say for now that Josh is probably going to be most interested in seeing whether his choices “worked” in that “very special way” for Dylan. Dylan the same for Josh. Remember, part of the fun is that Josh is newer to all of this than Dylan is, and because of this, Josh might not have the degree of ejaculatory control that Dylan currently has developed. Still, every guy likely has his so-called personal “breaking point” in this regard, and there probably be a point whereby the struggle for Dylan becomes so intense that he can “stand it no longer” either. The successive downsizing (Can I really get my body into THAT?) is really what keeps making this all more and more difficult and unpredictable.

To be continued….
Old 11-25-2017, 12:46 PM

Default Time Out!

Every male past puberty (and perhaps even some who are not quite there yet) longs to ejaculate. This longing is buried deep in human genetics somewhere and comes from somewhere that we all do not fully understand, but universally seek as males.

Of course, it doesn’t take long for males to discover that a powerful orgasm is only part of the fun. Like going on an extended vacation, the travel in getting to the destination can be as much fun as being at the final destination. The orgasm is there and over in moments: but getting to that point might have taken a long time. Perhaps too long, some men seem to think.

Just getting to that point could even be more than half the fun. Way more! Of course, the path to an orgasm for many males is frequently riddled with potholes and boulders. This is particularly true if a partner is somehow involved. And maybe even more so if the partner involved is a female.

Surely that is a strange thing for me to say. I had better have some strong reasoning behind what I am saying. Isn’t heterosexual sex the cornerstone of a long-lasting and loving relationship? Aren’t guys who are not involved in a long term and loving relationship with a woman somehow “missing out” on the best that life has to offer—to be blunt, a powerful orgasm happening inside a snug-fitting vagina?

Well perhaps, if that is where your mind and body is as a guy. But the number of divorcing couples who thought they were entering this kind of nirvana when they got married suggests to me that this world may not be as perfect as guys sometimes are led to believe. For those who have discovered otherwise, that is great. But for the rest of you, maybe things are not nearly as simple as they appear and married life with routine penis-vagina sex isn’t quite all it is made out to be.

Plus, right now at least the news is filled with revelations about horny guys seeking an orgasm who ended up in a situation where they committed an act of sexual harassment, often nowadays a code word for a guy masturbating with a female present. In thinking about this, there are two possible reasons why a female would be upset over this. The first and most obvious reason is that this was happening in a time place or set of circumstances that were obviously inappropriate. Even a 13-year old knows that male masturbation should be done at an appropriate place and time in private when no one else is around, male or female. (That would be Lesson 1 in Going Through Puberty 101). Don’t these male adults know that? Or do they somehow think that the “rules” regarding this have somehow changed once they became adult men? Good question! These guys seem really, really dumb.

OK OK. If the porn videos are any indication, a favorite male fantasy is to watch a woman gently playing with herself until she goes into an uncontrollable spontaneous orgasm. Many men who claim to be straight as an arrow think the fun is doubled or tripled if two women are playing with themselves and then each other. I’m studying this, but I am becoming convinced that the primary viewers of these videos are not lesbians, but plain ordinary otherwise heterosexual males.

The second reason is this. I am also becoming convinced that generally speaking, females generally get much less sexually out of watching another person masturbate than males do, whether the person masturbating be a male or female, and a female almost never would be interested in seeing two guys masturbate themselves or each other. For females, it’s all about a guy making a woman feel good in her private parts, and for lesbians, same deal, essentially. Guys think women think and like to see people masturbating the same way guys do, and that sometimes gets guys into a lot of trouble in a bunch of different ways. Turn on your TV set and tune it to any news show if you want specific examples.

All of this puts guys in quite a dilemma. The myth of course is that college underclassmen are dating females regularly, though not necessarily the same one every week, and these dates are leading to frequent intercourse, enough so that the guy never feels a need to “relieve himself” any other way. Guys who are dating regularly are really in a difficult situation in attempting to determine exactly what the rules are for each female they date, lest they be accused of sexual harassment or even nonconsensual sex (rape) at some future point in time by a girl they dropped. There are potholes and boulders in navigating this for sure.

Further, the assumption that most college guys get enough partner sex so they not even inclined to think about relieving themselves in any other way is basically false, at least for underclassmen the age of Dylan and Josh. There are too many other things going on, like being successful in college courses and getting a degree, for a guy to be able to constantly be focusing on finding a partner for sex all the time.

So, Dylan and Josh are placing an order for some swim briefs of various sizes, and gearing up to better deal with the urges that they (and every other male their age) have. I think the really interesting part about all of this is that deep down, most guys are probably at least somewhat curious generally about how other guys their age cope with their sexual urges. Guys obviously enjoy watching women get off by themselves or with another women, or that would not be the theme of so many porn videos.

But guys generally are also very curious about how other guys get themselves off. At first, some guys might think that this would be mainly if not exclusively a gay guy thing as in guys who believe they are straight would immediately find seeing another guy playing with himself in order to get off to be deeply offensive in some way, but maybe not. This is such a deeply hidden and largely unexplored part of male sexuality that a light needs to be shined on the very real possibility that most guys, straight, gay or in the middle, would be very interested in seeing how another guy copes with arousal that may lead to orgasm. This is not necessarily a straight versus gay thing. It might be how guys are built sexually almost universally.

The order with the too-snug swim briefs is on its way. Are Dylan and Josh going to pass up getting to observe what happens when each is confronted with what could quickly turn into something much more than that. I presume my readers would like to be quietly observing what happens to Josh and Dylan as well.

To be continued…
Old 11-25-2017, 11:54 PM

Interested to see what happens next. Like Dylan, I find a young male in a snug swimsuit to be a most erotic sight. Water polo players seem to be especially fond of wearing extremely tight, skimpy suits - some scandalously brief. I know they like tight suits that an opponent can't yank on, but are these young men even vaguely aware of how enticingly sexual they are in their tiny little suits that barely cover or conceal their most private parts? Would they be amused, shocked or perhaps even feel revulsion that other males find them sexually appealing? Oh, how I wish I had the nerve to just ask one of those beautiful athletes his opinion on this issue.
Old 11-26-2017, 01:59 PM

What did Dylan and Josh order for each other to wear?

It is useful to give my readers a “heads up" on specifically what Items and in what size did josh order for Dylan, and Dylan for Josh. All of these are from the swimoutlet site.

Josh knows Dylan likes his suits snug and tight, so each selection was made with that in mind. For Dylan, picking out the various suits for Josh is more nearly an experiment in finding out what Josh will respond to. The choices here are a bit safer, but if Josh is into it, they should still be a lot of fun. And, of course, trading could occur.

Dylan will have a total of 5 suits. Josh will end up with 3 suits. The suits and prices on the suits are directly from the swimoutlet site for today. The order more than meets the budgeted amount that Dylan and Josh were prepared to pay. Dylan’s suits are about $5 under the budget, and Josh’s suits are just under $20, a full $15 under budget. An empirical issue is if and how a suit sized 28Y fits differently than a suit that is labeled 28 in men’s sizes. The Speedo Grab bag brief could end up being any color and design. Will the suits provide Dylan and Josh with some cheap thrills? They won’t know until they start trying them on from biggest to smallest.

Dylan and Josh are waiting with anticipation for the order to arrive.

Speedo Grab Bag Brief 32” ??? $20.00
Sporti Euro brief 30” Green $9.99
Sporti Euro brief 28” Royal $12.95
iswim Youth Brief 26Y” Red $5.99
Sporti Piped Youth Brief 24Y” Black/Gold $5.99

Total Cost for Dylan's suits $54.92

Dylan's choices for Josh
size color price US$
iSwim regular brief 30” Red $5.99
iSwim Essentials Youth Brief 28Y Royal $5.99
Sporti Piped Youth Brief 26Y” Black/Red $7.99

Total Cost for Josh's suits $19.97

Total Cost of the order $74.89

To be continued…
Old 11-27-2017, 03:09 PM

What I learned digging around on the Swimoutlet Web site is that a youth 26Y (or 28Y) is the same size waist as a Men's suit 26 (or 28), except that the versions with the Y have narrower sides and slightly smaller leg openings. This was a response to a specific customer question on the issue by swimoutlet.