Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2015, 06:21 AM

Default Masturbating in Shared Spaces

After my workout tonight, I went into the locker room, stripped down, and went to the showers. This place has an old style shower room. It's completely open with shower heads on the wall and two multi-head posts in the center of the room. It was empty except for one other guy, who was standing at one of the posts under the water jerking off.

He stopped when he saw me and apologized, saying he thought he was the only guy left. I just sort of laughed it off and took one of the showers on the wall. He continued his shower normally, trying to keep his back to me. Eventually, he had to turn around. He still had an erection. I took pity on the guy and told him to finish if wants. He asked to make sure I didn't mind, and I told him it's fine. He turns away from me again, grabs a little bottle of lube I hadn't noticed before, squirts some into his hand and starts to go at it again.

For a while he keeps his back to me, but after a bit he turns slightly giving me a view of what he's doing. It doesn't take him long to come, spurting a few shots of semen across the room. He finished his shower. Before he walks out, he says thanks offers me the lube. I figure why not and take it. He walks to the sink area, which has a view of the showers. I don't bother hiding as I jerk off. I come, finish my shower, and walk over to the sinks and give him the lube. We get dressed at our lockers and say goodnight.

How do you feel about masturbation in shared spaces like locker rooms, saunas, etc? Is it something you've done yourself?
Old 09-25-2015, 09:46 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to SpandexGear
Thumbs up

Sounds like a great experience. So glad you didn't say something negative or treat it as weird.

In a shared space like that that is all but vacant I dont see any issue with taking care of business.

Its cool that you said it was okay - cool that he asked if it was okay - and even more cool that you were fine letting him and then doing it yourself.

We've all been there - so horny - you just need to cum. Then its done. So would be great to know its acceptable - sadly, most think its not.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:57 AM

I've never masturbate in shared spaces, but the only feeling to have a shower with 5-6 men in the same time makes me horny. When I wash my body after swimming, it happened about a dozen time.

Maybe it's a thing that I have to try someday!
Old 10-09-2015, 08:10 PM

Thumbs up

I had a similar experience, in a somewhat shared shower. I was on a business trip, and rooming with a guy from work. We had been friends for a few months, and knew a little about each other.
One evening while he went out to dinner with a couple other people, I decided to enjoy the quite solitude of the hotel room to relax and enjoy myself. Always carrying a body oil with me on trips, I rubbed my body down with oil and began masturbating, slowly teasing myself in order to save the "finale." After a while I decided to take a shower, and finish off in there. With my roommate being gone, I thought for a while, I decided to leave the bathroom door open. The shower was a new sleek contemporary design that didn't have a door or curtain. As I was in the shower, masturbating, my roommate came back and walked into the bathroom and saw me. I stopped and apologized and carried on about my shower. He told me to continue, he didn't mind. He then looked on the counter and spotted my bottle of oil, took off his clothes and began to rub his body down. Once I saw that he was enjoying his rub down, I began to jack my erection again, just as he jacked his, as he propped up against the counter. A couple minutes had passed when he asked if he could join me in the shower. I told him that I didn't mind, so he came in and we began jacking each other until we both came all over the shower.
Old 11-07-2015, 10:19 PM

Had this happen again, though not the same guy and this one didn't even bother to act like it was anything other than normal. I was taking a shower. There was one other guy in the shower room. A third walked in and started to shower. He became erect while he was soaping up. Then, covered in soap, he just started to jerk off. He came quickly, rinsed off, and went to get dressed.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:11 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default Swim area shower room

I went down to the pool at an old health club I belonged to for a quick dip after working out on a treadmill. I grabbed my bag, went into the room, stripped down and took out a pair of nylon speedos to wear. Following the rules, I went into the shower to rinse off; I didn't think there was anyone in the shower because I don't hear water running. You had to go around a corner to get to the showers and when I went around it, there was a guy I knew stroking himself off. He evidently didn't hear me coming into the changing area and was happily jerking off.

It was a pretty weird scene. I am not out at all and quite respected in town. He worked at a local business and we have been acquaintances for a few years. He was obviously embarrassed and tried to hide what he was doing. I told him to go ahead, no sense stopping what was feeling good and that it didn't bother me at all. I was going to rinse off quick, swim a couple of laps to cool down, and come back to shower. He stopped stroking and just stood there for a minute before turning on his shower and rinsing off.

I finished my shower, slipped on the speedo, and went to the pool. I did my cool down and went back to the showers to clean up for the day. When I returned, there was the guy in the changing room, visibly upset. He told me he felt horrible about what I saw and begged me not to say anything about it.

When I was younger, I got caught jerking off by my brother in the cellar. I remember how I felt and how I said roughly the same words. I calmly reassured my friend that what happens in the shower room stays there and that he wasn't hurting anyone by what he was doing. I cautioned him to be more careful if he felt the urge to do it again because it may not be me the next time.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:06 AM

Smile having erections and masterbating, when wearing speedo swimsuits

[COLOR="[left][/L FT]Blue"][/color] I know that feeling when wearing my favorite, extra snug speedo swim briefs. I'll wear a nice fitting pair of light blue colored speedo or Arena swim briefs. After swimming in our men's swimming club pool, I'll feel very good after a nice long swim. When it's time to shower and change after my swim, I have an erection from the feel of the tight wet clinging nylon that feels so good. I'll head to the shower with my towel, noticing no one is around the locker and shower room areas. I'm in no hurry now, so I'll shower while still snug and secure in my speedo. I don't get to wear them often, so when I do go swimming at our club, I enjoy the gentle tight feeling in my tight speedo swimsuit, especially the tickling feeling in my lower crotch. While showering, I rinse the pool water off my suit, while still wearing it. The clinging tight nylon feels very sexually exciting, as I slowly pull and tug it off my waist. We have mirrors by the shower too, so I can see my speedo with the dangling untied draw string come below my hips. I can now see my lower well exposed lower buns and erect penis, well outlined, still snug and secure in blue nylon lycra. The fun part was trying to get the tight wet speedo unsnugged from my lower male privates. Suddenly another guy, I know from the club sees me slowly trying to get my speedo off. He's already in the nude, asking if he can help me finish getting the speedo off. I did n't know what to say, but the situation was just right for me,with the clinging speedo rolled down just below my hips and really tickling my full erection, still encased in them. I said yes, when he then guided me out of the shower, then wrapping his arms around my bare waist, then gently began stretching the wet rolled down swim suit off my erect penis, then peeling it down lower waist. The feeling of his warm wet hands gently freeing my erect penis was beautiful. he seemed to enjoy helping to finish getting my tight speedo off. My erect penis was free and bouncing now, as he slowly turned me around, working the still clinging tight wet speedo off my behind and now out of my wet crotch. Now the feeling, loosing my beautiful speedo swimsuit was sensational, as he kept firmly pulling and tugging it out of my privates, soon the snug leg bands slipped from my crotch, then I could feel the soft white colored inside lining slowly come out of my crotch too. He now had a nice erection also. Finally he got the speedo unsnugged, then firmly peeled it down my wet legs and freeing the tangled wet speedo from my ankles. I thanked him for helping me out of my tight speedo swimsuit. Soon, we both ended up, quietly masturbating in the shower, relieving our pent up energies. It was a great happening for both of us and we soon became good friends after our speedo and shower encounter. It was a great sight for him and me also, seeing my wet, tangled speedo on the tiled shower floor.
Old 11-22-2015, 03:37 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to louievlahopoulos

Yeah that sounds good.l once went to use a public toilet and I was standing on the urinal doing my business.A guy walked in and stood next to me but he didn't need to go.He just pulled out his cock and I couldn't help to stare at it.l had finished at that stage but I was enjoying the view.He had a really nice fat cock.My cock got rock hard as was masturbating whilst looking at his nice cock.l ended up climaxing and then I just walked out.l hadn't realised but he wanted me to suck his cock.Next time this happens l will gladly suck their cock and drink their cum.l have only sucked a cock once and I loved it!l can deapthroat just about any size cock and love the taste of warm cum shooting down my throat.Next time I won't be so naive.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:19 PM

The shower area at my gym is open concept, with seven heads on each wall. I've jerked off several time in the shower and sauna. I enjoy the water running down my body as i soap up and slowly slip off my clingly, red swim briefs. It takes just a bit of soap and a few pumps and i blow huge loads. The exciting part is never knowing when another guy will walk in...that's oddly thrilling. Ive had cum running down my leg and still dribbling out of my cock when someone else has walked into the shower.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:19 PM

I was at the gym again today during lunch, swam my usual laps, this time in my red CA-RIO-CA briefs, then had another nice long, hot shower. The showers were packed at first, and then it was just me. Yes, I blew another huge load, all the while I am hearing lockers closing and opening as fellow members come and go from the lockers, which are just steps away, and never knowing if/when someone will walk in on me. Having the nerve to take the risk of getting caught while jerking off in the gym shower is a real thrill. Come on guys, share some stories!?