Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2015, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooley67
Today I swam in my Tyr Jungle All Over 2" brief and did 27 laps. Adjusted the suit in the water to be very, very low on my hips and in front which felt really good.

D67

PICS! PICS! PICS!
Old 07-08-2015, 12:01 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedorob86
PICS! PICS! PICS!

Sorry speedorob, I'm technologically challenged. I have a dumb phone, have never taken a selfie, and even if I did, I wouldn't know how to post a picture. But, to whet your appetite, I think I looked damn good!

D67
Old 07-08-2015, 01:23 AM

I sometimes wish we had a "like" button on here!! Great comment Dooley…LOVE the confidence!!!!
Old 07-08-2015, 10:48 AM

If you have a basic camera that won't do delayed action countdown photos find a passing but good looking guy in speedos and ask him to take some photos for you. After playing with a variety of poses, perhaps even going into the water ask him if you could take his photo too ......
Old 07-08-2015, 03:53 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarguy
I sometimes wish we had a "like" button on here!! Great comment Dooley…LOVE the confidence!!!!

Thanks solarguy.

D67
Old 07-11-2015, 12:21 PM

Had a swim in the local pool in this morning in my Hom briefs with 1.5 inch sides, and they really felt comfortable. The pool was packed - mostly with families, but that has no influence on what I wear. Anyway, there were girls there in bikinis with tied string sides. so who can complain?

Now that I'm home, the weather is warm, and I'm wearing another pair of short briefs (Bogner).
Old 07-12-2015, 11:48 PM

Default Y swim

In my University N2N for only 1/2 mile. Pouch front not too pronounced and allowed a certain amount of freedom to my package. Great feeling=a little low on the pubes but full coverage on the butt! Green and Gold my school colors hare in Vermont.
Old 07-16-2015, 05:17 PM
Speedo Member

Working out in my red arena samatis brief with the lining cut out no better motivation to work out harder
Old 07-31-2015, 09:28 AM

For the past four mornings, I have been up around 730am for a run to the beach on Lake Michigan (wearing the short nylon type running shorts and no shirt) and then changed into one of my Turbo suits (Australia, Ireland, and Mojito themed suits) at the beach and done my mile swim. I come out of the water and the beach is filling up with early-bird beach goers. The water has been crystal clear, calm and flat, and about 70-72 degrees. It has been awesome. Off to do it again in a few hours!
Old 07-31-2015, 11:21 PM

Default Short short

In my Whittal and Shon red short with no support but neat looking. Takes that restricted feeling away from the groin area and gives one a naked free balling feeling!