Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2014, 03:57 AM

I want to try Turbo...

I probably have 30-40ish suits

10 Andrew Christian
3 Gabriel Homme
10 speedo
3 Custom Made in Venice Shop
1 Nike

I know I have more but these are the ones I use "reguarly"

Where can you get a billabong suit?
Old 10-16-2014, 04:25 PM

Default How many I own

Hi!! I really like to use speedos on the beach and pools. I own 15 brief style suit and 3 square cut-low rise...
Firstly I used to keep my stuff untouchable but i rather prefer to enjoy it on the beach!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisweirdthing1985
I'm not sure if this question had been made before, but anyway if so, the answers now would have changed.

so, I only have 3 Turbos (2 briefs, 1 "tank trunk", well, so they name it) 1 japanese arena (very small and feels great) and one water polo suit of from the Botafogo wp team from Rio, Brazil.

very small collection, indeed, and although never had the opportunity to wear them in a swimming pool or at the beach, I love and take care of this collection like a treasure. for me is like gold!

thanks for your answers!
Old 10-16-2014, 07:01 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS27
Hi!! I really like to use speedos on the beach and pools. I own 15 brief style suit and 3 square cut-low rise...
Firstly I used to keep my stuff untouchable but i rather prefer to enjoy it on the beach!!

SS27,

I see that this is your first post. Welcome to the board. I'm sure you will enjoy being a member.

Dooley67
Old 10-16-2014, 07:07 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by knikon
I want to try Turbo...

I probably have 30-40ish suits

10 Andrew Christian
3 Gabriel Homme
10 speedo
3 Custom Made in Venice Shop
1 Nike

I know I have more but these are the ones I use "reguarly"

Knikon,

Those of us who wear Turbos (STS, shaulis, Turbofan, myself) really love them. They are comfortably low cut with 2" sides, have a full lining if you get the water polo brief (which I recommend), and don't at all accentuate your package. You ought to try one and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

D67
Old 10-16-2014, 11:05 PM

As to the Billabong, probably came from ebay. but maybe from the men's swimsuit megastore (Badehose.com). I got a lot from there, too. I forgot to mention Bikkemborg (very scant feeling) and Agonswim water polo briefs. They have some substance to them. Have one Tommy Hilfiger brief, but never been able to catch a Quiksilver.

We all know that some days you're not in the mood for that same old thing.
Old 10-17-2014, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knikon

I got my Billabong from the Billabong shop in Australia It was a bit hard to find one with the logo across the bum, but I picked it up in Manly just off Manly beach.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:10 PM
Speedo Member

I've got
5 aussie bums
2 speedos
2 arenas
2 caussies
7 turbos

I like to cycle through them and keep the drawer fresh so I get rid of old ones as I buy new styles.

I'm still a huge fan of turbos. Best all around suit and the best fit. If I go to the beach or pool where there are lots of people I usually wear a turbo being the most modest of suits.

My wife's still got a lot of my sons old clothes and suits stashed away. So there's some model of brief style suit from size 2 up too 32 somewhere in my house!

Last edited by Turbofan : 10-18-2014 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:59 PM

Default What is your favorite

Of all the suits you own, which is your favorite. For me, my all time favorite is a really cool Aztec print Speedo that dates back to at least the early 1990's, maybe before. It is really colorful and fits and looks great. My more current favorite is the English Bulldog Turbo, which I love the fit of and I think it is fun to wear.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:07 PM

Smile

My favorite used to be my original white Speedo Solar which actually had 1" sides and had a much lower percentage of Lycra than the current solars have. I just about wore it out, it lost its bright whiteness, and became stretched out so it was way too big. My current favorite is my Turbo Ipanema water polo brief. I love the cut and the fit, how it makes me look, and the bright colors that really energize me when I'm swimming.

D67
Old 10-20-2014, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooley67
Knikon,

Those of us who wear Turbos (STS, shaulis, Turbofan, myself) really love them. They are comfortably low cut with 2" sides, have a full lining if you get the water polo brief (which I recommend), and don't at all accentuate your package. You ought to try one and I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

D67

Can I only get turbo online? I would prefer brick and mortar as certain people in this house would flip if they saw me spend over $10 on a swimsuit.