Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2014, 01:12 PM

Default Speedo Paradox:Whether to wear speedo under pants when work?

When I wear Speedo when I work, I would enjoy the fantastic feeling of it. So it will lead to a bit distraction, I can't focus all myself to the work.
But When I don't wear Speedo, I would expect and imagine the sensation of wearing Speedo.
Both of circumstances would let me distract myself to some extent. I don't know how to deal with it. What about you?
Old 01-27-2014, 04:40 PM

Default distraction

What is the nature of this work you describe? I certainly hope you are not in any care service where someone's life is at risk !
Old 01-27-2014, 06:27 PM

Work is where we earn the money that we are able to spend on new speedos, pool time and trips to the beach. At work we must supress our individuality, and our sexuality in order to keep our jobs and get paid.
Doing anything that makes us horny at work, causing us to lose our concentration and risk our jobs is a bad idea. If you have trouble getting through the working day then put on your speedos first thing in the morning and find some relief, then get dressed for work and stay relaxed until you get home again.
wearing speedos as underwear should be fun but it shouldn't become obsessive.
Old 06-23-2017, 10:54 PM

Default wearing speedos under work pants to work or wherever

I've worn my bright yellow or orange speedo swim briefs under dress work clothes at times during the late spring and summer months. it's usually only for part of the day and they feel great, better than men's tighty whities or baggy boxers as underwear. The best places Iv'e worn my bright colored speedo swim briefs under outer clothes, like snug kiddie style light denim boys overalls that button up front and sides with a nice plaid button up long sleeve shirt to my doctor's office,going for a physical exam. I'm having much medical anxiety, yet feeling snug and secure in kiddie style clothes, especially my tight speedo swim briefs underneath. I know they wont be on much longer, as the nurse calls me in to the exam room. I've got a good erection now, when told to completely undress for my exam by the nurse and be examined the doctor, a female and lovely woman. I do bring a change of clothes and underwear, baggy boxers and trousers to wear home after the long afternoon physical. The nurse comes back with the awful gown, seeing me start to slowly undress. This the the longer and hard part of my exam and no hurry to strip off my kiddie clothes and speedo underwear right away. The female doctor comes into the exam room while I'm still clothed, going over my medical file and while leaving the room, says to the nurse that all my snug kiddie clothes have to come off, including the tight underwear and let her know when I'm ready to be examined. As the nurse sets up the fancy medical equipment, I slowly unbutton the front of the overalls, then open my button up shirt and pull it off, with the overall still snug in my lowers. The nurse would see how I was doing, as I slowly started undressing. Much to my surprise, she said it looks like I'll need some help stripping it all off, as I stood blushing with joy. Soon she had my snug overalls all unbuttoned then pulled and tugged them down and off and really tickled too. She gave me a nice compliment when she saw the tight orange speedo swimsuit, reminding me it has to come off also. Suddenly the doctor returned to see if I was undressed and ready, seeing me just in my tight orange brief speedo, outlining my full erection with the nurse waiting to start the preliminaries weight, blood pressure etc, once I'm naked and gowned. The doctor said for me not to be embarrassed having an erection during my physical, as it's a normal male reaction and we've have seen it all before, so strip off that tight orange underwear too. It took some time unsnugging and peeling my last layer protective layer of clinging orange lycra down and off, now baring it all with a full hard on, when the nurse helped me into the gown, as the tight speedo briefs dropped to my ankles giving a tickling sensation. The female doctor gave me subtle signs of approval, once naked and the nurse started the basics of my physical. I was told by her and the nurse that I'm certainly in good health after completing my long physical examination. I really liked having to strip off my snug kiddie clothes, especially that tight orange speedo for them. This why I like wearing a speedo under my work or other clothes for special appointments. Wearing that baggy underwear and clothes home, certainly didn't feel as good, nor fit as nice as the snug kiddie clothes and my tight speedo underneath.