Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2016, 04:45 AM

Default Spring Break - Update On My Son

It's been about a month, so I thought I'd let you know how my son is doing.

Since my last post, he's continued to grow more comfortable with his body at home. He's been spending a lot of time naked around the house, and not just after he takes a shower. I mentioned in another post that I'd caught him masturbating a couple of times previously, but he never knew. The second day of Spring Break, I got off early from work and came home. He seemed to be out of the house, so I took a load of laundry down to the basement. I was mistaken. My son was on the couch, naked, with his erection in his hand. We both froze when we saw each other.

I was at a loss for words. I didn't want to embarrass him. All I could think to say was, "You got anything for the laundry?" He swallowed hard, then said there were some things in the basket in his room. I walked over to the washer and put my laundry down on the floor. I said I'd take care of the rest later, and went back upstairs. I gave him plenty of time. Eventually he went to his room and got dressed. Over dinner, I brought up the encounter. We talked for a while and were both able to laugh about it.

My sister invited us back to her family's cabin for the last 4 days of Spring Break. The plan was to split our time between their property and the bigger public beach. It gets pretty crowded during the break. I'd expected my son to revert to shorts given the large number of people in his age group, but he wore his swim brief the entire trip. There were one or two comments, but they were greatly outweighed by the attention he got from the young ladies. They loved his bikini.

At my sister's house, we swam nude. Actually, we spent most of the time nude. My son was clearly testing the boundaries. Our last night there, I was in the bathroom getting ready for bed. When I came out to the bedroom, he was on top of the sheets masturbating. I wasn't sure how to react, but I figured if he was comfortable, it was okay. When he was finished, I brought him a towel to clean up. He hasn't done it in front of me since then, but he's naked just about all the time at home.
Old 04-25-2016, 05:50 PM

It's going to be interesting when he starts bringing girls home.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:39 PM
Speedo Member

(CORRECTED) Years ago I heard a swimming teacher saying that “the men who wearing speedos, they did it only for practical reasons, and to use speedo for a real swimmer don’t have any connection with the libido, feeling sexy or be horniest than the other guys”… I listened explanations like that many times for many real swimmers, but I honestly believe that's not true, because I can only wear a speedo only for swim better, but to finally overcome the fear of being almost naked in front of others, and carry my speedo from the swimming pool to the public beach I will need an “extra help” to no feel shy, and that “extra help” is given by the libido, because the libido that significantly reduces the shame about exposing yourself naked in front of others.
Couple years ago in this tread ( http://www.mensswimsuitboard.com/for...ead.php?t=1408 ) I made the question if “Are we the guys who wear Speedos more horny than other guys?” ,
Reading the post of SuperMom I think it confirm the theory, but maybe the real issue if think if the society continue think about be a guy with a big libido mean be a bad person……

Last edited by zungaboy : 04-25-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:21 AM

There was a PM question about my son's body type. He's 5'10" and weighs 160, is athletic, but more lean than muscular. He started developing a little earlier than his peers and began puberty around age 11. I think that led to some of his insecurities about his body. He doesn't shave his body, but I'd say that he has a less than average amount of hair. Flaccid he's around 4-5" and erect he's probably a little more than 8". My dad was on the large size, so he seems to have inherited that.
Old 04-26-2016, 12:05 PM

Default Sounds like your son has the the perfect speedo body

Your physical description of your son makes him appear to be the perfect speedo type. Tall, lean and well endowed. It will be interesting to hear how his speedo style taste develops, brief vs bikini cut vs rio back, flat front vs pouch etc.