Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-25-2023, 06:48 PM

Default Modern 21st Century Thonging Part 2

Modern 21st Century Thonging Part 2

There are three different situations under which men wear thong underwear. First, for some men, thong underwear is simply another style of underwear and is used as daily wear instead of other larger styles such as a brief or boxer shorts. Men’s underwear for daily use comes in all sorts of styles, from near knee-length loose-fitting boxers, through an array of briefs from full-cut to bikini style, to thongs and even some straps designed to be worn in daily wear like any of the other styles. What each guy chooses is very personal.

Second, thongs are becoming increasingly popular for recreational wear, typically chosen as the undergarment used as a base layer for workout wear such as tights and compression shorts where freedom of movement is critical while keeping everything in place. I suppose male dancers would be a good activity, but more generally this idea applies to any sort of gym-based workout, and I have long been an advocate for wearing a thong under compression shorts while engaging in physical activity such as stationary rowing and bike-riding.

The third example are men who wear thongs is for “recreational” wear with the word recreational in quotes. This refers to the wide variety of places where a guy might want to wear a thong while pleasuring himself, but also, increasingly while being with a sexual partner. Not that long ago, a lot of guys were really secretive about any interest in self-pleasuring once they had found a sexual partner. This was particularly true for male-female situations and was an offshoot of the idea that once in a male-female relationship, the female would get very angry if she somehow accidentally learned that the guy was still engaging in self-pleasuring.

An interesting thing to do is to read reviews of various men’s thong underwear brands written by the guys who purchased them. I used to never see any reference indicating the guy had a female partner, but in my recent reads there are many reviews that say things like “my wife really likes how I look in these!” or “These turn me on and make me hard, and my wife thinks that is great”. Another review suggested that a female should consider buying her guy some thongs as a gift and encourage him to wear them! This is something of a new way of looking at all of this, or if couples had done this before, they were too embarrassed to openly admit that. For males, is this thing simply another type of men’s underwear or an inexpensive sex toy? What happens if a woman gets aroused just seeing her guy wearing one? All sorts of interesting possibilities here!

An important matter is that of thong sizing. This is a throwback to the old days when guys had their first experiences participating in a sport where the players were required to wear an athletic supporter, fondly known as a jock strap. They faced a problem in determining the proper size, and not wanting to be seen as less than amply endowed, every guy, from smallest to biggest, said “large”.

Something interesting to note: Generally, penis sizes and waist sizes are all but uncorrelated for males past puberty. Once puberty is over there will be skinny guys with waist sizes under 30 inches but with huge erect penises, and big heavy guys with comparatively small penises. What a guy is endowed with so far as the erect (and even flaccid) penis size is almost totally unrelated to the waist size.

I read these reviews which say I ordered an XL because I needed the space in the pouch and it fits a little loose. The manufacturers know that the thong is going to be judged partly on the basis of whether or not the pouch can accommodate a guy’s penis and balls so all of the sizes from SM to XXL get approximately the same size (though maybe not an exactly identical) pouch.

Another issue is the width of the sides. The Arjen Kroos Thong has much wider sides than the Ikingsky thong—the former about ¾ to maybe a full inch and the latter more like 1/4 quarter of an inch.

One interesting spot on the male anatomy is the triangular shaped area that lies at the very top of the butt cleavage. On low-rise swim briefs, if the rise in the back is low enough, this spot can be exposed. Indeed, the Asian males and in particular the Japanese seem to delight in exposing this area, and a lot of the swim briefs coming out of Japan and other parts of east Asia are cut to do exactly that. Americans might see a cut like this that exposes any of the butt cleavage triangle as semi-nudity, but the Asians generally do not see this that way at all.

What does this have to do with thongs? Every thong has a triangular piece of cloth that is more- or-less there to hide the triangle at the top of the butt cleavage. Though the butt cheeks are there and the cleavage is obvious, this anatomical triangle is covered. The slang term for this part of the thong is “whale tail” as it is shaped like a whale tail. On thongs designed to be worn as an outdoor swim garment, the whale tail is often quite large, and wide enough to cover maybe the upper third of the butt cleavage as well. For thongs designed for recreational and “recreational” wear, the whale tail is typically much smaller and the width of the butt strap is much narrower as well, resulting in more minimal coverage of the butt.

The Arjen Kroos thong features not only wider sides but also a much larger whale tail, and the thong back is substantially wider than the back than the Ikingsky thong. In fact, the Arjen Kroos thong MIGHT be suitable to wear as a swimming garment at a public pool or beach. But this thong is unlined and I need to determine how transparent the fabric is when wet, so more tests are needed before I can recommend this. Still, the general design of the Arjen Kroos thong is not far from several of the thongs I see sold as swimwear (at much higher prices) in the Christopher Ocean videos.

Generally, however, I am coming to the conclusion that the Arjen Kroos thong is a great choice as a daily wear thong and as an alternative to brief or bikini-brief underwear. It will likely work well as an undergarment worn beneath compression shorts or tights at the gym. It would not be my top choice for nighttime “recreational” wear, however.

In contrast, the Ikingsky thong is an excellent garment for nigh time “recreational” wear of the kinds I enjoy doing so much. It is not a perfect replica of the old Jockey Elance thong but comes very close. For nigh-time wear I still prefer a really snug pouch and this one seems a bit too loose on me even in size Small. But keep in mind that, even in my prime, I was not a big guy at about 6 inches maximum so this might not be an issue for a lot of my readers.

I am happy to have purchased both brands as I will have ample uses for both. The Arjen Kroos thong should be great on my stationary rower. How snug you want that rear to cut between your glutes is a matter of personal preference. Some guys may not be as fond of a really snug fit there as I am. In the case of both thongs, I would order my normal waist size, and not size up thinking that somehow that will get a bigger pouch. You end up with a thong too loose a fit around the waist if you do that.

I will likely have more to say in future posts.

Sebbie
Old 04-26-2023, 02:57 PM

Default Modern Thonging in the 21st Century Part 3

Modern Thonging in the 21st Century Part 3

Of all of the earth’s animals, human beings are part of only a small list of animals easily capable of self-pleasuring. Generally, animals that walk on four legs either cannot masturbate at all, or can do so only with great difficulty. Animals that walk on two legs with the other appendages as arms and hands generally have significant advantage, The key members of this lists are human beings along with other non-human primates that walk on two feet and have arms and hands.

This observation is most interesting. I grew up on a farm with all sorts of farm animals and I got to watch their daily activities in great detail. My general observation is that for most, if not the vast majority of animals big and small, the key concern is about how sexual feelings can be used to ensure the short- and long-term continuation of the species. Four-legged animals usually have only limited breeding periods in which the female is receptive to the male. And each pf these periods may last only a few days in which the female accepts the male, and the male is able to have a sexual experience. For farm animals, having sex is so intertwined with procreation and continuation of the species as to be inseparable. No wonder male farm animals are invariably so mean and unruly when the females are in heat. For a farm animal, male or female, experiencing a sexual encounter occurs only for a short time during the year.

But of course, humans are different. Males and females can breed anytime they want to, and women do not have heat periods like farm animals. But perhaps even more importantly, both males and females can simply stimulate themselves to feel horny, and this could lead to a full-blown orgasm for either. In short, self-stimulation, or partner stimulation without penis-in- vagina sex is commonplace for humans, except of course, anything called masturbation aka solo sex is by definition unhealthy, abnormal and if it occurs at all should be done in secret and very privately ROFL.

Lots of discussion about sex education in schools nowadays and exactly what topics are permissible in school (if any) versus what parents should be teaching kids themselves. A basic problem with all of this is that parents typically use as guidelines exactly what and how much they learned from their parents, and a lot of this certainly does not include the topics of real concern to the kids. Generally, girls get some information from their parents when they get their first period, and the boys around the time of first ejaculation, but the information is often limited to items directly related to cautions about getting sexually involved with a girl or boy at a too-young age.

Generally, nothing is said about issues such as feeling horny and the urge to masturbate, nor on the whole range of fascinating topics related to items that might make a guy feel horny unrelated to having sex with a female such as what do I do if I get a hard-on when I put on a swim brief or jock strap, or is it OK to masturbate when I am lying in bed at night? Young teens invariably playing with their own bodies and experiencing being sexually turned on must keep this all very secret and surely not tell anyone, parents, siblings or classmates. Discussion of these very private topics in a school classroom creates all sorts of ongoing issues. The students are going to engage in these activities because they are fun, not because of what their parents or teachers might have said or not said. Pity the poor teen who has discovered that he likes to masturbate while wearing a swim brief or strap. Does he somehow have a mental illness problem? Is he gay? Or has he simply discovered a really enjoyable activity, the only downside being the embarrassment of being discovered while engaging in it. One key to successful male masturbation is to hide your tracks, so to speak!

Of course, the American Psychological Association itself gradually modernized its thinking, not only on issues such as “Is a gay guy mentally ill?” but also on other topics such as “Is penis-in vagina sex the only real path to sexual enjoyment?” For a long time, the books all said that self- pleasuring might not be physically harmful, but it was only a second-rate alternative to the real thing, and the idea that self-pleasuring was in assorted ways inferior to sex with a partner is still out there.

Some of my readers are wondering what in the world does all of this have to do with thonging anyway? Of course, I have long been an advocate of the idea that especially for guys who do not have a sexual partner for whatever reason, there are activities that still can provide a great deal of sexual pleasure two of them being wearing a thong as sleepwear at night, or as a garment under workout gear such as compression short. For a guy in this situation might worry that wearing such an item in those situations might make them feel horny, but that is the whole point. Furthermore, there is nothing at all wrong or even a little bit abnormal if a teen wants to engage is similar activities—it is all about learning about your own body feels good and what needs to happen to bring on those sensations.

In reading reviews written by purchasers of men’s thongs currently, I sense a great deal more openness related to the entire subject that in the past and the reviews are becoming more explicit about exactly what the guy is doing. I see phrases like “this thong pouch makes me feel real good when I am hard”, and “my wife loves seeing me wearing this (and she gets aroused even as I do) plus comments that can only be interpreted to mean that the guy uses the garment for self-pleasuring. Maybe some of the secrecy surrounding self pleasuring as being either an abnormal or inferior form of arousal is finally being broken down.

Me, I am off next to the home gym to do some rowing and stationary bike riding while wearing my compression tights over a (you guessed it!) thong!
Old 04-28-2023, 03:02 PM

Check out the reviews on the IKingsky thong at this Web address

https://www.amazon.com/iKingsky-Pouc...ws/B07TT24Z3X/
Old 04-29-2023, 05:45 PM

Default Modern Thonging in the 21st Century Part 4

Modern Thonging in the 21st Century Part 4

As my readers all surely know, I have had a great deal of pure physical enjoyment while wearing thong underwear. What I have learned in the process of getting horny in a thong is information that other guys—specifically some of my readers here—might benefit from what I have learned, and nothing more interesting that taking a guy who is a thonging newbie up to the next level by introducing him to some of these ideas.

As you all also know, I have been buying thongs on Amazon, in part because I want to determine if the readily-available designs are as much fun to wear as some of the older designs were. Maybe the new designs are even better in comparison.

I also sense that there are many guys out there who at some level think that wearing a thong might be erotic fun in a way—physically, psychologically or both. Then I read thong reviews where guys are saying that their wives like seeing them wearing a thong. Translated, I think they are suggesting that their wives also get turned on seeing them (perhaps in an aroused state) wearing a skimpy thong. For guys who somehow thought a thong was a garment only a gay guy would wear, this is quite a revelation. But this is just another version of the old belief that only gay guys and competitive swimmers should ever wear snug-fitting swim briefs, and neither case makes any logical sense. If wearing a thong results in a guy getting horny and hard, that is a good thing not a bad thing. There are, of course, instances where a guy would be embarrassed if he were hard in public, but these instances can be managed. Besides, what guy doesn’t ultimately enjoy being horny and hard?

I put together a review for Amazon of the Arjen Kroos aka Brave Person thongs I purchased, and decided to direct the review to a newbie who at some level was fascinated with the idea of wearing a thong, but also apprehensive about some things. It turns out that these particular thongs are a very good choice for guys who are new to thonging, somewhat apprehensive, but still able to move forward. Before I could write the review, I needed to do a series of tests using an actual thong.

I wrote the PG-rated version of the review for Amazon, but I will share the parts that might deserve an R rating with my readers here.

The first question a newbie might have is whether or not the pouch is big enough to contain my penis and balls. (In an Amazon thong review by another author, he referred to these parts as his “sofa and pair of end tables!”)

Thus, a basic question for a newbie is whether his penis and balls will fit comfortably in the available pouch space. Some thong pouches are comparatively flat but others are set up to create a quite obvious bulge. If a guy wants to be seen in public wearing a thong, the “safer” choice is the thong with the flatter pouch. The pouch on the Brave Person thong is fairly flat with a single partial seam. Flaccid, everything fits fine for me with plenty of fabric.

But (gasp!) What if the guy gets a full erection or even a nice semi? Will the sofa come out to bare all? An interesting question is how I was going to check this out. Vacuum penis pump and penis ring to the rescue! I installed the pump with a silicone ring at the base, and t proceeded to pump myself to what I knew was my maximum length, (about six inches) then slipped the ring from the pump base to the base of my penis which helped me say hard.

Then, of course, slip on the thong while fully erect and see if I had any difficulty getting my critical body parts in placed fully inside the pouch cloth. A convenient time also to evaluate how slick and smooth the cloth used to make the thong feels, a stretch Lycra/poly mix. Great! I am enjoying myself already! If this test gives other ideas on what to try in testing thongs, feel free to do so. This is all for science, of course.

Next up, the back. I sense that many newbies are fine with the front view of a thong but get concerned when turning to the back. The back of any thong connects to the waistband at the top, and the lower part of the pouch at the bottom. At the top, the connection is a triangular piece of fabric called the whale tail as it is shaped like the tail of a whale. A thong can have a large whale tail providing substantial coverage of the upper third of the butt cleavage, or a smaller one, providing less coverage. These Brave Person thongs have a big whale tail providing significant upper-butt coverage. Below the whale tail, what shows depends on the length and width of the back.

The Brave Person thong has a fairly wide and fairly long back, with the width being about ¾ inch. Some thongs have just a short narrow band of elastic as a back, which means that the only way the thong can be worn is with the back cinched within not over the butt crack, making the guy look nude in the rear, at least for the lower two-thirds of the back.

However, the Brave Person thong has a back wide and long enough so that when in position, it fully covers the entire cleavage. This should calm fears that the thong is simply revealing body parts that should not be showing. Interestingly, if a guy wants to show his lower butt cleavage, the back of these can simply be folded in half, lengthwise. Then, the lower back below the whale tail will descend beneath and disappear. This gives a guy options.

To further illustrate some possibilities, this thong could be used as a support garment worn under a swim brief, square cut or even a larger swimsuit. The trick would be to wear the thong under a bigger swimsuit, then remove the top layer just before diving into the water. Reverse the process coming out of the water.

In upper rear coverage, thongs look a lot like the swimwear thongs the Christopher Ocean videos show, as nearly all of them also feature a large whale tail as well, so the question becomes “can these thongs be worn in public as if they were swimwear not underwear?”

Perhaps an unlined underwear thong becomes nearly transparent when wet, making it risky to try this in public. More tests on a medium blue one in the tub. Once wet, does the thong become see through? The answer is, “No, at least not for the darker colors.” I have lighter colors, but I have yet to run this test on them.

Since hese thongs, being underwear, are unlined, does that mean that when wet they show too many male bumps in the groin area? But even lined swim briefs are not bump-free. I am confident that these thongs in that regard are little if any different from the thongs sold as swimwear.

There are the gym and shower issues. A lot of guys are getting increasingly wary about appearing completely naked in, say, an open gym shower. I envision a key use of these thongs is as undergarments worn under a favorite pair of gym shorts. Showering normally requires removal of the shorts, but the thong can stay in place.

Laundering the thong is easy, as you can do that while you are showering using shower gel and then air drying the thong. From the perspective of maintaining these, I would not recommend tossing them into the washer and dryer, but simply launder them in the shower or even in the lavatory (sink), using a shower gel for soap, and hanging the thong up to dry, as if it were an expensive swim brief.

I recommend sizing down this particular thong—if you normally wear a MED, size down to SM. The pouch size is similar, and the waistband tends to run big. A shorter waistband will tend to keep everything in its place better but especially if you want to use the thong as swimwear. If you are new to wearing a thong, spend some nights sleeping in one as a method to familiarize yourself and to get more comfortable with the sensations from wearing one.
Old 05-13-2023, 02:03 PM

Default Speedos, Jockeys, Men and their Bodies

Speedos, Jockeys, Men and their Bodies

These topics are interrelated. When I was a small child in the early 1950s, practically every guy my age wore cotton briefs but guys wearing brief-style swimwear was uncommon. I read some of the history of the company that became the Speedo that we know as Swim brief as well as the history of the company that invented the Y-Fly brief for men. What I uncovered is quite interesting.

The company that became Speedo started out as a knitting mill in Australia that specialized in making what we would now call full body swimsuits of a knit material for both men and women. Women obviously wore suits that covered their upper body, but so did men. Still, the snug-fitting knitted materials the company made conformed to the body with the idea of reducing drag.

The Cooper company which later became Jockey, made and sold its first Y-front Brief in 1935 at Marshall Fields in Chicago. The Y-front contained a hidden fly. But prior to that, men’s underwear was much larger and bulkier, perhaps a one-piece suit not that unlike what male swimmers of the time were wearing. The name Jockey was chosen because the new underwear design provided support like a jockstrap. The success of the Jockey brief was so great that the Cooper Company was soon renamed the Jockey Company.

I have been making an effort to determine exactly when the nylon Speedo swim brief first appeared. The date I keep coming back to is the 1956 Olympics held in Melbourne Australia, where the winning Australian swim team wore the Speedo nylon swim briefs for the very first time in a very high profile setting. The great success of the swimmers on that team got everyone thinking did those skimpy nylon suits have anything to do with their performance. And, of course the suits they were wearing were very different from those worn by men’s teams in past Olympic and other high-profile men’s swimming events. Soon, nearly every competitive swimmer was appearing for the event in a Speedo.

By 1956, a lot more companies were making cotton briefs for guys than Jockey. Nearly every men’s underwear manufacturer was making men’s cotton briefs for the mass market, and these were selling well. Boys paid attention to what their dads were wearing, and a wide variety of manufacturers had similar designs in boys' sizes, By the mid 1950s, the cotton brief was by far the most common underwear design for men and boys. Interestingly, Speedo became a distributor for Jockey brand underwear in Australia.

I am trying to remember the exact year my cousin visited from the west coast and showed up at the lake wearing a blue swim brief. He had been taking swimming lessons at his school, and, for some places, participating in swimming required wearing a swim brief. I am thinking that this would have likely been 1957 or perhaps 1958. He clearly loved the blue swim brief, and refused to take it off when he got out of the water. Indeed, when he put his jeans back on, he wore the brief as if it were a pair of colorful underwear. He even slept in it. I knew at the time he was on to something, but unfortunately, I did not have a swim brief nor any excuse to get one.

In reading the history of the Jockey company, I discovered that Jockey introduced the No-fly “Skantz” brief in 1958. These briefs not only lacked a fly, they were modeled after a woman’s bikini bottom—skimpy sides and minimal but stretchy (Lycra infused) fabric. Speedos as worn by the male swim team at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics has opened the door to the idea that a guy could be seen in a skimpier brief made of something other than white cotton and still be considered a real male. But they also tapped into what my cousin had discovered that many swim briefs also make excellent daily underwear.

The bikini-style briefs turned out to be a hit for Jockey—a design marketed as a type of underwear but based on the idea that the fabrics used in a swim brief could be made into underwear. Guys loved the fit and feel of the skimpy and body-conforming new briefs.

Last edited by sebbie : 05-13-2023 at 02:16 PM.
Old 05-28-2023, 02:18 PM

Default Choosing a Bright Blue Speedo (And other fun stuff to do with your body)

Choosing a Bright Blue Speedo (And other fun stuff to do with your body)

No better way to introduce yourself to the fun of enjoying your body than with a bright blue Speedo. The suit might not even be that skimpy (one with 2 1/2-3-inch sides will do nicely) but you should make certain that it fits snug on your body, and that means that you should downsize the waist one or two sizes. If you are a 32”, go with a 30”, or if you are a 30”, a 28” will do fine. You will want the size you pick to be snug enough to fit only in the penis-up position. With a correctly sized suit, if you are not already aroused and somewhat erect, you will be shortly.

This is essential for learning about the extra-sensitive penis underside, and that happens when the underside is pressed firmly (LOL) against the pouch of the suit. This is really enjoyable in an erotic way and is also the part that scares the first- timers to Speedos. But the only way to cope with this is to do it and the instructions I have given you are perfect.

The nice erection you will get doing this is just a first step in a series of other adventures you and your penis will appreciate, once you get the hang of it. I am going to walk you through the things I like to do. This is also an advanced course in edging techniques, specifically aimed at finding out whether you can delay going into full orgasm mode when confronted with a series of situations that are novel. If this first part with the blue Speedo is working properly, you should be dripping precum but not to the point where you are unable to keep from ejaculating. Some drops of precum staining the Speedo in tiny wet spots is excellent.

The is really advanced edging technique to see exactly how aroused you can get without ejaculating. The next step is to remove your Speedo and lube up your penis and balls with some of what is called a water-based “personal” lubricant. This makes a fine lubricant for plain ordinary manual masturbation. At this point you should be sustaining your erection but not in an uncontrollable state of needing to ejaculate right now. This takes practice to learn exactly what you can and can’t do to remain in this state as the next step will be harder.

This is the state you need to apply the estim device—You are already hard from the effects of the Speedo, lube and the manual stimulation. The estim device has two electrically conducive silicone rings, rings that you place one at the base of your penis and the other around the glans area. The estim provides a series of low-voltage electrical pulses that feel similar to how a vibrator would feel at the lowest levels but something more interesting as the control increases a bit.

The idea again is to see how much of this you can cope with without again breaking out into an uncontrollable orgasm, and it takes practice to learn exactly where this point is. Your penis will be sending your brain strong signals that it really likes the situation, but not too much or the fun is over. When you get to the point where you think you are on the verge of not being able to cope without ejaculating, then stop just before that happens, as greater challenges await.

Catch your breath and calm yourself down because the next thing is going to be even more fun and more challenging. Your penis, a penis that has been through so much already without relief, is going to soon be inside a manually operated penis pump—One of those sold both as a device for treating ED and as a sex toy—two devices in one. Penis pumps are a lot more fun and work better if you are already in a quite aroused situation when you put one on your penis. The combination of the Speedo, the lube and the estim device certainly got your mind and body in the proper place for next applying a penis pump. Penis pumps have a device for manually controlling the amount of vacuum you penis will sustain, and your penis enters through a flexible sheath with a hole in it that appears too small to fit your penis given your “condition” but is not. It is also traditional to snap a penis ring over the sheath then slip the penis ring down on to the base of the penis once you have pumped yourself to your fullest size. As you pump, you get to watch as your penis not only lengthens but increases in girth. I use a start-stop method. Give the pump a couple pumps, then stop and see exactly what happened to your penis, which will quickly be looking not only redder, but longer, and feel still harder. Guys have been known to get so psychologically and physically aroused by all of this that they ejaculate into the tube without touching the penis, but this is part of the edging technique. Keep doing this until you become convinced that this is the biggest and hardest you can be. Then snap the penis ring from the sheath to your penis base and remove the pump. You should be left with a really great looking and feeling penis.

But there is more. Penis rings are fun. Every guy should own a collection readily available from eBay and other online places. These come in various types and styles. Penis rings need to be suitable sized. I like to wear a larger size to fit at the base of my penis. The one I use is made of a quite thick blue or black material. Another common version is a clear gel-like material with a series of “beads” around the ring. Last night I put the blue one on the pump sheath and popped that off at the end of the pumping. Then I added two more of the clear beaded rings, a medium-sized one at mid-penis, and the smallest one at the tip over the glans.

So, I now still have my expanded penis feeling really good from the series of
“treatments” it has received plus the snug rings. I need some more lube if I am going to really get on with this. This time, shower gel as I am drawing a tub of water to follow this all up. Plus, more old school masturbation fun leading up to the warm water, but still avoiding getting to the point where I must immediately ejaculate. My erect penis feels really great with the gel and the rings, and I am enjoying my penis immensely.

I take the warm bath, get out and decide it's time to remove the penis rings and crawl into bed still in the edging mode. But still more stimulation of a remarkable penis. This time, my chosen sleepwear is a Thong—not just any old thing but one oof those I told you about that I purchased on Amazon. Things are fun for several reasons. First the slick material in the pouch feels great on an aroused penis. Second, the narrow back cutting between the glutes is a real treat, and third, under the right circumstances I can count on the base of the thong putting upward pressure on the perineum, that arousal hot spot just back of the balls, which has been ignored with the other techniques used earlier.

I crawl into the tiny thong, and quickly fall asleep. At 4AM however I awaken and start playing with my pouch-enclosed penis. The world looks different at 4AM than it did earlier, and I get a real urge to have a full-blown orgasm. Which is what happens at 4:10 AM!

Was all of this fun to do? For sure! Do I really want to try this all over again? I really do! Will I do all this again? I cannot wait! The “predicaments” I put myself into were at the heart of the fun I had. This is great! Really great!
Old 07-18-2023, 12:56 PM

Default Dealing with your “Demons”

Dealing with your “Demons”: The Human Male from Puberty to Adulthood”

Guys frequently reach puberty at age 12, which means that by age 12 guys not only can get aroused and erect but also can have a real orgasm complete with semen. While teen males can and do date females, this varies a lot depending on the age of the guys and other factors as well. Schools generally host proms involving a date for juniors and seniors, not freshmen and sophomores, which means that dating involving but one other person is much more of a 16-and-up thing and not for younger but still sexually mature guys.

Younger guys may go to parties and other events aimed at many students male and female, but one-on-one dating at a younger age is generally very limited if at all. Still, the guy is sexually mature, and the juices are flowing. This means that sexual self-pleasuring will likely become an important part of the teen male’s daily life.

Some basic facts are this:

Partner sex with another person—straight, gay or something else—involves risks of various sorts—getting an underage female pregnant is the most obvious concern, but guys having sex with a partner he has not married this can easily cause big problems for older guys too (see Hunter Biden). For any kind of body-fluid-exchanging sexual activity there are sexually transmitted diseases to be concerned about. Worse, a guy having sex with a female at a younger age could end up in an expensive lawsuit with the same-but-now-older woman who accuses him of sexual harassment a decade or more later. The bottom line on this is that guys of all ages need to be very concerned about engaging in sex with any person on a casual basis, for fear what might come back to haunt him at a later point in time (See Donald Trump).

In contrast, solo sex, aka solo male masturbation, is free of all of these issues. There are different issues here. First, a guy never wants to be seen in a public or semi-public setting engaging in masturbation. Soon after puberty, most guys work on finding ways to do it in private, as in at night, under the bed covers. They long to be in a setting whereby in the daytime they are alone, or if not that, in the shower, any scheme that ensures that the activity will not be seen by others, such as a peer or another family member.

Discussion of masturbation is brought down by the false belief that masturbation is a simply a “childish” thing to do, and a greatly inferior thing to do relative to partner sex in adulthood and in a host of different ways. Once in a serious relationship, guys are supposed to replace whatever they were doing solo with partner sex, and never look back. The problem is that the real world often does not work that way, and in the process of becoming an adult, a guy may have discovered some solo techniques he really enjoys and does not want to discard. This can cause strains in adult relationships, but especially with women who falsely sees herself as the sole source of sexual pleasure for the man.

Teen males would probably like to masturbate at least on a daily basis, but they are often stuck wanting to learn techniques from others who could provide the information. I guess this is the responsibility of parents, but interestingly, many parents are embarrassed to even broach the subject. Parents are not going to give a guy instruction on how to make yourself “feel good” down there. And with all the uproar about schools teaching any content related to sex and sexuality, you can bet that there is not going to be a school class titled “Learning How to Masturbate” being listed any time soon.

The next option might be classmate peer males, but this is the one topic a lot of males simply refuse to discuss even with their closest male friends, part out of sheer embarrassment (maybe your classmate knows even less than you do!) So most guys are simply left on their own in learning to navigate an experience that they really enjoy yet need to keep as secret as possible, while exploring new ideas for getting aroused and having an orgasm. Nearly every guy has to find a way to deal with the dilemma at an early stage in his life.

Had God intended for humans not to masturbate he would not have given humans hands and fingers that can so easily engage in the activity. God is fine with masturbation even if some humans are not fine with it. If masturbation were a bad thing to do. A lot of the videos on the porn sites are not about engaging in sex with a partner, but simply about demonstrating interesting solo masturbation efforts, sometimes not employing anything other than the hands, but sometimes using devices such as hand-held vibrators or other devices. Guys watch other guys doing these things not because they are necessarily interested in gay partner sex, but simply to fill in the blanks with new ideas for specific techniques they might have missed out on learning as a teenager that are both safe and also exactly what other guys are doing that is kept enjoyable. One of the great mysteries about growing up male is kept secret, and, as an adult, this is one way to fill in the blanks.

I got to thinking about the Christian Ocean videos in which guys get to try on a skimpy swim brief or thong for the first time typically as an adult over 18 years of age. The videos set up a situation whereby the guy could easily get a hard-on, and then not even fit into the pouch of the suit, but this never happens. The guys that appear in the video are secure enough so that they avoid that “problem”. Still, these videos are very popular, and a lot of guys watch them simply because a lot of guys are interested in how other guys “cope” with a super snug-fitting swimsuit.

Of course, a basic issue with putting on a swim brief is that once a guy gets it on, he may start inadvertently to “get it on” resulting in what could be a potentially embarrassing situation in an at least somewhat public situation. For the guy this is equal parts terror and sheer enjoyment. Many guys, me included, are fascinated with seeing how other guys cope in such a situation. And the swimwear manufacturers are great at designing swimwear that is relentless in showing off the outline of what is happening. Christian Ocean seems very good at finding just the suits that create that predicament for the guys trying them on, and viewers flock to the channel for that reason.
Old 09-17-2023, 01:13 PM

Default What I am wearing this Morning

What I am wearing this Morning

I confess, I can sometimes go for days or even a week or more without thinking about down there in an arousing way. But then, whatever it is “hits me” and I end up focusing on being alive in an arousing sort of way. Usually this occurs after I have completed a project around the house and am no longer focused on the intricacies of what I am doing. I need to be in a relaxed mode, and also not in a situation where my arousal thoughts will get disrupted.

I completed a project early this morning that I thought needed to be done for a long time, and that worked out well. Having accomplished that, and no other immediate task at hand, I start thinking about myself and that I haven’t felt really horny in a while.! I know! I want to put on one of my snuggest-fitting pairs of thong underwear. I know! The aquamarine colored UNICO I had gotten years ago. The one with the really tight fit Size SM.
This is a neat thong for a variety of reasons. It fits really tight. That is nice but it's the cord back that really makes this a good one. You seldom see ones like this sold any more. The cord is simply a heavy piece of elastic but only about 3/16th inches wide. With the thong fitting really tight over my penis and balls, there is absolutely no place for that cord to go except deep between my glutes. It feels great there. I am addicted to the sensations it produces even as I just move around the room. A great experience any guy would enjoy.

On top of that I put on a really snug fitting junior sized pair of Hanes tighty whiteys. When I am working out I like to have a little more butt coverage than just the thong.

On top of that goes a pair of black compression shorts. Not any compression shorts but a really snug-fitting Nike pair. Tensions and interesting sensations are now coming from all sorts of fascinating places. Nike certainly knows how to make a skin tight pair of compression shorts any guy will “enjoy” wearing. This looks and feels great and I have not even started my workout.

This is sending me off to a marvelous place this morning, a place that any guy should be able to find, if he owns the right “equipment”. Too bad some guys avoid buying this equipment out of sheer fear that whatever it is will make them hard at an inopportune time or place. No concern of mine for sure!
Old 09-19-2023, 12:33 PM

Default What to Wear! Part 1 The Basic Swim Brief

What to Wear! Part 1 The Basic Swim Brief

Nearly every guy masturbates irrespective of age, marital status etc. By the time guys turn 18, masturbation is a really big deal and especially so given the risks associated with partner sex at that age. But masturbation is not just limited to singles who lack a partner. It happens even for guys who do have regular sexual partners.

No guy wants to admit to anyone that he masturbates despite this being what could be a daily routine. Guys going off to college very often have male roommates, and if a guy found it difficult to find privacy when living at home, the same issue remains. What about my roommate? He no doubt masturbates too, but how and when? The exact same problem.

I learned at a very early age that the safest place to masturbate was in bed, in the dark, and under the covers, where no one could see what I was doing to myself. The only issue that came up was how to deal withy the ejaculate, and I learned that if I got off by midnight, the sticky goo would be dry by morning. Not perfect, but better than waking up with a big pool of wet ejaculate on the front of whatever I had worn to bed. I was getting my first lessons in edging—deriving sexual please by merely having a big hard-on but keeping from spilling my seed. These edging lessons have proven their worth over my entire life.

Today, however, I want to discuss how a correctly-sized swim brief can prove to be a valuable tool for engaging in masturbation and can also be helpful if you want to engage in nighttime masturbation under the covers. I think many guys’ objections to being seen in a swim brief at a pool or beach relates to the fear that they have that the brief fits so snug that will lead to an immediate hard-on in public. But if you use one as a masturbation garment and as nighttime wear, this fear turns into a feature. The idea of pulling on a swim brief as nighttime wear is an opportunity not a problem, if doing so makes you go immediately into an “I am already feeling way horny” mode.

But what swim brief? Perhaps some guys fantasize on the idea if ejaculating in a genuine Speedo. But ideally, any swim brief will work. You will want to pick something skimpy but not too skimpy. For me, the Sporti (Swimoutlet) brand has long been a fine choice for this purpose. I like the ones with the “Euro” cut that has 1 ½ to 2-inch sides. And for the best fit, I always like to undersize the brief a bit. I have lots of briefs with 30-inch waists, my “normal” size. But I really like the fit of a 28-incher, one size down. You don’t want to go too small—I have a few 26-inchers that I can barely get into, and besides, the rise in the rear for these still smaller briefs may leave your butt-crack partly exposed. But the 28- incher provides a suitably tight fit for what I will be doing to myself.

Lets say you are a male college student with a male roommate in a dorm room or fraternity house. Would you feel comfortable if your roommate saw you crawling into bed clad only in your 28-inch Euro swim brief? Maybe color matters, and you could draw less attention wearing a navy blue or blacl\k one than one in sapphire blue or bright red, but if this part still worries you, I have another option.

Instead, keep a pair of loose-fitting plaid boxer shorts on hand, put the suit on in private in the bathroom, and simply pull on the boxer shorts over. Then crawl into bed wearing both. What happens of course is that under the covers you simply pull down the boxer shorts and go about your business as originally planned. The boxer shorts will be under the covers and will come in handy if things get messy for sure, as they frequently do.

The basic idea is to wear a swim brief that fits snugly enough such that you can put your penis in the “up” position firmly planted in place, with the brief being tight enough so that your penis can only barely move sideways, let alone get entirely out of position. This is male anatomy 101. The UNDERSIDE of the male penis is much more sensitive to simple touch than the top side. This means that all it will take to make you feel really good is nothing more than gentle tapping of the underside of your penis through the slick swim brief to put you on a cloud of pleasure. A good time to work on your edging technique as well, to see exactly how much of this gentle tapping you can “tolerate” without immediately ejaculating. I always like to bring myself up to a point whereby I am close to ejaculating, bit then fall asleep, waking at 2 AM feeling hornier and more than aroused. Drops of precum forming on the front of the brief? That is the sure clue that you are doing this correctly. Over time you can improve your technique while delaying orgasm.

So, what happens if you fall off the wagon and spill your seed into the swim brief? The tight-fitting swim brief should catch most of it. But the boxer shorts come in handy because you can slip them on under the covers and not have to get up and with an obviously cum-stained swim brief. Head to the bathroom and there remove the boxer shorts pull off the swim brief and rinse it out, Now you have a wet swim brief that needs to be air dried.

What if your roommate figures out what you are doing and asks you about it? Does he think this is reprehensible, or is he somehow fascinated by the technique? A year of college lasts nine months and neither you or your roommate are the same person nine months later. Learning takes place at all sorts of levels. What if your roommate decides he wants to try the same thing? After all, he has been struggling with the same “problem”--that is, how to regularly masturbate without being obvious about it.

If you both decide to do this on the same evening, is that gay, and would this somehow become a form of gay sex, despite no physical contact? Or is this just two guys horsing around. Lots of guys (apparently) as teenagers have engaged in mutual masturbation, despite few willing to admit to doing so. Masturbation occurs practically every day for ever male from adolescence on. Yes, even for the married guys! Mutual masturbation with another male does not somehow turn you gay.
Old 09-20-2023, 12:52 PM

What to Wear! Part 2 Thonging Basics

It was about 1989, when I was well into adulthood, when I saw my first underwear thong in a local store. Prior to that, I had gone to Hawaii for a week, and some of the guys on Waikiki Beach were wearing Thong Swimsuits. I was amazed at that. It was OK to show your crack and butt cheeks on a public beach. But I will also admit I was a bit turned on by the whole idea of trying a thong for myself. So when I saw the Hom thong underwear in little boxes and realized how tiny the cord back was, I knew I had to have one (or two, or three).

On getting them home and trying on for the first time, I was immediately turned on. I knew I liked the fit and feel in a thong. The only question is the circumstances under which I would wear one. It was not long, however, before I discovered that a thong was the perfect undergarment for my skinniest pair of faded blue jeans. The jeans were something of a turn-on as well for me, and the combination of the two was a real treat for both the mind and body.

Manufacturers of thongs have a difficult time designing thongs, in part because they are never quite certain how their customers will be using them. Nowadays, some stretch things are advertised online as being either underwear or (for the daring), as swimwear. Generally, these thongs are quite to extremely brief, mainly consisting of a pouch and some narrow bands for the waist and the back.

A related problem is that thong buyers might be sensitive to the whole idea that the pouch of the thong be big enough to provide some room to grow without falling out, and, I guess thongs with larger waist sizes therefore have (maybe only slightly ) larger pouches. This concern seems to assume that guys with bigger waists have bigger penises, both flaccid and erect. But everyone knows that is not necessarily so! Skinny guys can have giant penises whether flaccid or erect, and guys with big waists can have small penises.

In my mind, a properly fitting pouch is one that is just barely big enough to contain your balls and flaccid penis. Too much cloth is sloppy and not as much fun. If the cloth stretches it will (probably) accommodate you anyway, and part of the fun is feel of the slick cloth pressing against the penis walls.

Then there is the perineum—ahh the perineum. Sometimes called the taint, this is a bundle of nerves located between the scrotum and the anus. These nerves are sexually active, in part because they are directly below the prostate, and the prostate has wiring to them. One simple indirect way of stimulating the prostate is to put direct, firm but gentle pressure on these nerves. Seemingly mild at first, the stimulation tends to get more exciting as it continues.

Every thong consists of three parts, a waistband, a pouch, and a narrow band that makes up the rear of the thong and connects the two. Most thongs designed as underwear are made to have the back cinch between the glutes and this hidden from view. A few swim thongs have wider backs designed to cover some or even all of the butt crack rather than disappear within.

The three parts need to be connected. The interesting part is how the thong back gets connected to the base of the pouch. In nearly every thong I have, the two are sewn together using a double or triple stitching. There is a wad of stitches right at that point. The interesting part for me is that this wad of stitching is in exactly the spot it needs to be to stimulate the perineum as it will tend to push upward at that very point. Getting into the thong pushes the penis upward and forward even as the wad of stitching presses upward on the taint. This is, well, fun. The snugger the fit of the thong, the better the feel at that point--as in the more stimulation of the nerve endings of the perineum. Obviously, for best effect a smaller, snugger thong is best. To heck with that notion of getting the larger waist size in an effort to find a bigger pouch. With a smaller pouch you will have more difficulty getting both your penis and balls contained, but the effort you expend doing this is also a key part of the fun.

Assuming you are not brain dead—you will notice something that makes you feel quite horny is going on. The immediate impact is that the Cowpers gland will go into overtime and start producing precum. You will say to yourself “I am feeling quite horny” and the reason is the perineum stimulation from the thong. When worn as nighttime wear, this dripping can occur all night long, and by the time you awaken you should have at least a spot of precum on the pouch the size of a quarter dollar.

Anyway, that is what happens to me. Last night I went to bed wearing a rather big sapphire blue Speedo. Interesting but at midnight I woke up and said to myself I wish I was into something tighter. I removed the Speedo and got into one of my “Brave Person” thongs sold as either underwear or as swimwear, color blue. I started to precum almost immediately. I was thinking about what I was going to write here and drifted in and out of sleep. I did not even get that aroused, physically, but mentally I was in the place I wanted to be, enjoying myself immensely. And by 6 AM I had created a nice quarter dollar-sized glob of glistening precum. Mission accomplished!

OK so suppose you are a male college student in a dorm of frat house with a male roommate, and you want to try what I just described, wearing a thong as sleepwear to bed. You could pull the same stunt I suggested for the swim brief, pulling on a loose-fitting pair of boxer shorts over, and then be in “perineum nirvana” all night long. What if your roommate sees you wearing only the thong and thinks it is weird. My response would be to not knock it until you have tried it. Buy thongs in packs of at least 3, then offer your roommate one to try for himself. He may get hooked as well.

Finding just the right thong to enjoy takes more effort than finding the right swim brief. There are more variations in designs and styles in part because manufacturers want to sell as many as possible but are unsure as to what the guy is going to be doing. Is this nighttime erotic wear, daytime wear as underwear under jeans, or perhaps, for the daring, swimwear? The manufacturer wants to sell in all three markets potentially. But the same thong might not be suited for all three. The thong I would pick for nighttime wear is probably going to be different from what I would chose as daytime wear under jeans. But why not have some of each?