Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-2022, 12:31 AM
Speedo Member

Default Too Small?

I recently bought these briefs from GX3 in Japan.
https://imgur.com/a/puZOzag
Knowing that Japanese sizes run small, I looked at their size chart and went up one size. Do you think I should have gone up two?
Old 09-01-2022, 01:39 AM

No, your suit fits perfectly, you are in great shape! I like to wear AQUX and Mategear suits, I wish I looked as good.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 09-06-2022 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-06-2022, 06:02 PM

it does fit perfectly. I buy Neptune Scepter suits in the small size and they are tight and hug the body nicely. That suit presents your bulge in a nice conservative way too. Enjoy it!!
Old 09-07-2022, 04:37 PM
Speedo Member

I think it looks great on you! both fit and coverage look fine imho
Old 09-08-2022, 12:38 AM
Speedo Member

Talking Looks great!

I think your suit looks great! I agree with the others on its fit and appearance. Let us know how things go when you have a chance to enjoy it at the beach or pool!
Old 09-08-2022, 11:42 AM

These swim briefs fit you perfectly, you should be pleased with how they look.
You will notice on the rear they have a mesh seam designed to let the water out as you swim. These briefs are intended to be worn low, so low that the top of your ass crack will show and scoop up water that then escapes through the rear mesh seam.
Don't keep trying to pull these briefs up to your navel every 5 minutes, they do what they're meant to do and will keep riding low.
Old 09-08-2022, 12:19 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Rockin' that bikini!

You've got the right toned-up abs and up-high navel for this suit. Their full exposure is helping you project a sense of confident eroticism. 😊 (Along with just the right "presentation" of the "package"!) You'll feel right at home among like-minded (and so-clad!) guys and gals!
Old 09-10-2022, 05:09 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftynev
I recently bought these briefs from GX3 in Japan.
https://imgur.com/a/puZOzag
Knowing that Japanese sizes run small, I looked at their size chart and went up one size. Do you think I should have gone up two?

No, this suit looks like it fits you perfectly, though I am curious how the next size smaller would look on you. I say that because I think these suits have quite a bit of stretch to them and a little smaller all the way around could be just the right kind of hot for the more sexy situations.

This suit, in this size, on you, looks perfectly fine for even the most conservative situations. In your shoes, I'd be willing to wear this anywhere for anything.
Old 09-13-2022, 04:54 AM

These suits "break in" and fit better after you wear them a few times, they won't feel as tight. Enjoy!
Old 09-19-2022, 01:10 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
These swim briefs fit you perfectly, you should be pleased with how they look.
You will notice on the rear they have a mesh seam designed to let the water out as you swim. These briefs are intended to be worn low, so low that the top of your ass crack will show and scoop up water that then escapes through the rear mesh seam.
Don't keep trying to pull these briefs up to your navel every 5 minutes, they do what they're meant to do and will keep riding low.

These particular ones don't have mesh in the seam. I have had ones with mesh previously and don't find them as comfortable - the mesh seam feels a bit thick and stiffer - OK when actually swimming, but not for sitting beside the pool.