Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Lycra Forums > Mens Lycra - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-25-2023, 01:14 PM

Default DEVOPS thermal compression tights and tees review

DEVOPS thermal compression tights and tees have a super snug and wonderful fit, great as workout wear or sleepwear!

As my regular readers know, I a lot of time working out in my home gym on my rowing machine and stationary bike, and I like to do this is compression gear as the compression gear makes the workout time go quickly. Nowadays I wear compression gear all day long nearly every day, but the colder winter months the summer shorts and tights are not quite enough. I thought I would try some compression gear made from the thermal cloth. I am 5’ 10” and 150 lbs. Usually, I wear a MED or LRG top, but I like a snugger fit on the bottoms, so I order a SM there. I ordered a LRG DEVOPS top and a SM DEVOPS bottom. These bottoms fit really snug on me, perhaps the even snuggest of all my running tights, but getting a snug fit is the central reason to wear running tights. In SM, these fit and feel really great on me.

Last night I ran an experiment of sorts—using this gear also as winter sleepwear. Generally, in the warm summer months, I like to sleep wearing nothing a snug-fitting Speedo® or swim brief of another brand or maybe even just a favorite thong. When sleeping in the cold winter months I usually add a long-sleeved tee and pull a loose-fitting pair of sleep pants over the night’s chosen tight-fitting swim brief or thong. However, last night instead I still wore a swim brief but pulled the DEVOPS (red) thermal bottoms over a red Sporti brief and added the LRG long-sleeved red thermal top.

I slept very well though the night, only once waking and noticing how warm, comfortable, arousing (and fun) this combination was. For those who think the bottoms are a bit undersized, my experience suggests the particularly snug fit is actually just right. If guys insist that these thermal tights are undersized, I have no issue with upsizing one size either. But personally, I always order compression bottoms downsized one size, and these work great for that. I could not be more pleased in a host of different ways. By morning, my red Sporti Swim brief with the black lining had accumulated a substantial amount of precum, suggesting that even in sleep, I was enjoying myself all night long.

These items are so useful I think I will order another set, bright blue, bottoms in SM and this time a MED not LRG top. The bottoms will match the sapphire blue Speedo swim brief color. Spend eight hours sleeping in these and then decide how you feel about the fit and sizing the next morning. Perhaps you will quit regularly wearing loose sleep pants in favor of this idea too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SPDZCK5/

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SL68Y18/
Old 12-31-2023, 01:20 PM

DEVOPS Compression Gear Order 2 Review, MSSB

I grew up in the 1960s on a farm in the far northern US, in a place that had really cold winters. Back then, since the winters were really cold, and in the fall we would shift from briefs to what we called long johns and underwear tops made with long sleeves made of ribbed cotton. The long john bottoms fit to the ankle and were actually quite snug, but they were all cotton knit and were scratchy and uncomfortable when worn under jeans or dressier pants. We could not wait for warmer that would allow us to going back to ribbed cotton sleeveless A-shirts and tighty whitey underwear.

This is my second recent order of the DEVOPS stretch bottoms and tops. Life would have been so much better had there been something like this available for the winter months when I was a young teen. I have studying sizing on these. For my previous order I chose LRG for the shirt and SM for the bottom. I am 5’ 9” and weigh 150 lbs. I find a SM bottom fits me perfectly, [but I my readers know am very fond of a snug fit there]. The LRG top fit me well too, but I decided maybe a MED would actually fit me better and be a bit tighter. For this order I went with the MED top. The whole idea of compression gear is to compress, and in that regard a snug fit is best. I really like how these fit and feel on me. I use these as winter sleepwear. (One reason to go with the smaller sizes is that you might want to wear these under snug-fitting jeans and sized this way these will fit under even your skinniest jeans). They are also excellent running tights for cold weather outdoor runs and even indoor gym exercise especially in the colder months. I like to wear a poly/elastane thong underneath these [The Tiny IKINGSKY Thongs I have written about in other posts are perfect] for additional support when exercising but these would also work with a strap and maybe even a cup underneath.

[actually, this is the PG version of the review. In reality, I assume that anyone interested in buying this DEVOPS gear is also very interested in edging, and what I outline is a great way to develop your edging skills for hours on end. For this purpose, a really tight fit is essential particularly on the bottoms. The idea is to use the DEVOPS gear as sleepwear and to practice honing your edging skills under the cover of darkness . And, using the IKINGSKY Thong as an undergarment is part of the fun. The IKINSKY thong is very useful as it forces your penis to place precum in the thong pouch, and this is a great way to measure how well you are doing in your edging efforts through the night. Plus, the thong seam that attaches the elastic back to the pouch presses neatly upward on the perineum, giving you a firm but gentle kick of constant pressure in a very sensitive, erotic spot through the night. The whole idea is that the mix of the two as a combination will get you feeling happy and horny, and you will spend the entire night, awake or asleep “climbing the walls” with pleasure. Or maybe climbing the walls just thinking about how much sheer fun this will be.

Wearing this stuff, even horny I fall asleep quickly. Of course, you may not have yet completely perfected your edging skills, and you might even wake up at 3 AM and discover that you have ejaculated or are at a point in time where ejaculation is inevitable. In which case, the ejaculate goes into the thong pouch along with the night’s precum, and the pouch keeps the tights at least mostly free of cum stains. You could also try this using a swim brief as an undergarment beneath the bottoms or even a strap and cup.

My whole purpose in writing this is to get you thinking about how much fun some of these stunts might be and to encourage you to try them. This is a perfectly safe and not to be missed way to enjoy yourself sexually. A great treat for the mind and body.

Here are some Amazon links for the gear I have.

The DEVOPS Bottoms

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08V592891

The DEVOPS Tops

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SL69GHK

The really skimpy and fun IKINGSKY Thongs

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TT24Z3X/

I am not sure if any readers here are into superheros, but the DEVOPS compression gear and IKINGSKY thongs make a great starting point for a superhero costume. Pair the red DEVOPS bottoms and tops by pulling over the bottoms sapphire blue Speedo and you are all set to become a really horny superhero. Or I am thinking a black top and bottom with a red brief. Spending a sleep night in your superhero costume is a real possibility.
Old 01-02-2024, 01:41 PM

Default Superhero Costume

Superhero Costume

I have been having more fun thinking about this. The SM DEVOPS Thermal Running tights in black along with a MED long sleeved DEVOPS Thermal Tee are the starting point. Last night I used a black swim brief and an undergarment beneath the tights.

In the finest spirit of Superman, who always wears a red brief over his blue tights, I decided I could also do something on this order, And I had just gotten my new swim briefs in a pattern consisting of multiple primary colors. The “34 W” turned out to be an excellent choice. I could call this my Pride swim brief or maybe my rainbow swim brief, but the briefs have neither rainbows nor have a Pride logo. The pattern consists of just narrow diagonal blocks of the various primary colors, the same as you would find from a prism or in a box of 8 crayons.

With the multicolored brief addition, maybe this is becoming a costume for an openly-gay superhero. The bright colors of the brief look fabulous with the rest of the costume being stark and way tight black. But I am not openly gay or otherwise. Still, that does not concern me. However, I am wearing two layers of swim briefs one black, one multicolored, and that must be interpreted in some camps as “kinda gay”. I don’t care. This is still a good idea for playing the role of a Superhero.
Old 01-17-2024, 02:57 PM

Default A Simple idea

I have been experimenting with garments to be worn under my all black DEVOPS thermal tops and bottoms for nighttime wear. I have tried several options--a gray cotton thong, a green swim thong etc, but the one I decided I like the best is a simple solid black swim brief, skimpy but not too skimpy.

These look really neat with the solid black color of the thermal tights and top. Feel neat too.

The thermal gear keeps me a lot warmer at night than I ever have been wearing looser bottoms made out of a thicker fabric, and I sleep soundly for the entire night, only occasionally waking just enough to check my status down there. I think you will have fun too.