Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2017, 11:33 PM

Default Speedos or nude?

Hi guys, I am a long time speedo fan but also love to go nude.
I would be interested to hear if there are many other guys out there that share my twin passions.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:57 AM

I wear split running shorts when I run, Lycra bib shorts when I cycle, speedos when I swim in public pools or beaches, bikini swim briefs on a quieter beach and also enjoy going naked on a suitable, legal naturist beach.
During the winter I have been doing country walks in heavy duty warm and waterproof clothing, speedos would have been too chilly in the snow.
It is a case of wearing what seems suitable for the activity in hand, sportswear should allow free movement and tends to be sensual, as is nudity.
Last summer I wore short shorts on the campsite, green Desmiit briefs on the beach as I walked to the naturist beach 3 miles away, and then went naked.
Anyone fancy SW France this year ?
Old 03-06-2017, 12:18 PM

Never nude, The naked human body in most cases is not at alluring to me, of either gender
Old 03-06-2017, 06:30 PM

Like you, I love wearing a speedo and going nude. If I'm out in the sun, I will wear a speedo. If I'm in the shade or at night, I like to go nude. I love having a speedo tanline and showing it off in the gym locker room. I get a lot of compliments on it.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDSpeedoLuvr25
Like you, I love wearing a speedo and going nude. If I'm out in the sun, I will wear a speedo. If I'm in the shade or at night, I like to go nude. I love having a speedo tanline and showing it off in the gym locker room. I get a lot of compliments on it.

You are my kind of guy -- I absolutely love seeing tanlines. Please show us a pic of yours!
Old 03-06-2017, 07:59 PM

Default speedos or nude

nude where and when appropriate, otherwise a speedo.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:37 AM
Speedo Member

There is a nude beach in NJ, and there are as many speedos as there are guys going nude. A lot of the time, I'll change back and forth as the day goes on!
Old 03-07-2017, 04:06 PM

Default Speedo or Nude

Nude where possible, speedo when not.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:26 PM

Mostly speedos, though don't mind if they're a bit see-thru or even show too much
Old 03-28-2017, 06:07 PM

Talking Nude or speedos

I really like wearing speedo swim brief and keeping them on as long as possible. After a nice afternoon swimming, I'll head to the showers and dressing rooms. When showering, the feel of the warm shower water and the tight wet speedo swim briefs slowly coming down, as I peel them off feels so good, especially dropping down to my ankles once my tight wet speedos are unsnugged and below my waist and now I'm nude in the shower. Other times wearing speedos is during the warm summer months under shorts. At the end of the day when at night, getting ready for bed, it takes a little more time and enjoyable effort stripping off the soft snug speedos, especially when hard underneath. Soon all my male assets are unspeedoed, exposed and free. I'm now nude and ready for pjs, but do miss the snug and secure feeling in speedos.