Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2022, 01:11 PM

Default That was certainly fun!

That was certainly fun!

Today I have a puzzle for you. Think back over your lifetime. I want you to think about various situations you have been in where you were alone (not with a sexual partner) but somehow had gotten yourself into a highly-aroused (horny) state. The question is “What were you doing, and why were you so aroused?” What was your absolute “best” experience?

I realize, of course, that in their teens, the vast majority of guys are bombarded with, for want of a better term, the “urge” to masturbate. Sometimes these instances happen for good reason, such as seeing something the male mind deems is “sexy” but sometimes this urge seems to occur for no apparent reason at all, except that the whole thought somehow “feels good“, and suddenly the guy’s mind starts to focus on his penis and the sheer enjoyment of getting an erection. Things start to happen and what felt good only moments ago feels really good right now. And so on. And so on. Right up until the moment that things go into “auto-pilot’ mode and ejaculation is inevitable.

Young guys generally do not have a good understanding of exactly when the autopilot turns on, meaning that the guy no longer has control of his ejaculation, except, of course, there is always a point where this happens. Indeed, younger guys generally do not appreciate that the need to sustain oneself not reaching the point of no return until the right time is in fact a most important part of being a male learning how to cope with being a guy, and that learning how to do so is important.

Most sex manuals aimed at helping couples tend to focus on the whole idea that timing is everything, and the ideal love partners if successful are going to have an orgasm, if not at the exact same time, at as close to the same time as possible. The usual complaint is that orgasm for the female partner occurs “late” if at all, and that the guy therefor suffers from a “disease” called premature ejaculation, which by definition is going into autopilot orgasm mode before his partner is even close.

I confess, when I was 13 I was happy (actually, very happy) to get to occasionally have enough privacy so I could beat off, but I was also worried that I would be inadvertently “discovered” doing that, so the objective was to move everything forward as fast as possible so to minimize the risk of that happening. At that point in time, I was focused solely on how much fun those huge muscular contractions during ejaculations were and I had the ability to ejaculate more than once in a single day, so ejaculating right now was not much of a setback. Still, I feel sorry for the poor guys who somehow managed to go directly from their teen selves to an adult-style partner relationship. There is so much to learn!

For me at least, my beat-off sessions were frequently intertwined with some sort of garment that I either had, or thought I would someday want to own, once I was out on my own. Not surprisingly, I guess, a focus for me was owning a swim brief. To this day, I do not fully understand why this happened, but as a teen, I somehow drew the conclusion that a skimpy swim brief was perhaps the ideal garment for jerking off in when in private and the tighter the fit the better. Never mind that I was not a swimmer and had no obvious reason to own a swim brief. The only thing I could imagine is that any guy who owned one of these had to be using it to jerk off in—perhaps even on a daily basis. I had no idea whether any of my male peers had the same hang up or thought like I did and there was no way to find out.

What I did learn from all of this is that a partner relationship is not a requirement for a guy to have fun with his own body, and that trying to navigate a partner-focused sexual relationship might be easier if the guy has had some experience learning how to cope with snug-fitting clothing during solo masturbation, and in particular, learning some of the nuances of “edging” with the aid of a snug-fitting garment such as a swim brief. The “danger” of course, is that the guy gets so enamored with edging and other fun aspects of solo sex that he sees no need to move into a partner relationship.

A snug-fitting swim brief is by no means the only clothing item that does this, at least not for me. My teen years were also taken up struggling to deal with snug-fitting jeans that fit really tight in the crotch and butt, and I had a couple embarrassing “accidents” if you can call them that. Other items too. The jock strap I never got to wear as part of being in a team sport that required guys to wear one, and, of course, more recently, all the various compression gear, jammer-style compression shorts. Wrestling singlets and running tights, not to mention thongs of various sorts. The online Internet retailers have a huge array of “stuff” directed at guys who want items that they can use for personal “self-abuse” and can be ordered in privacy.

In 1975, the American Psychological Association decided that sexual attraction to a person of the same sex was no longer a disease, but simply part of the “completely normal” range of human sexuality, and thus that gay guys did not suffer from any sort of mental illness, curable or not.

I find interesting, however, that you can still find a lot of books on psychology that claim, first, that any sort of inanimate object used as part of getting off is a called a fetish, and that, since the items on my list--swim briefs, straps, thongs etc--are inanimate, the guy who uses these items to get off somehow is mentally deficient and suffers from a fetish. In short, if this guy was OK mentally, he would instead be pursuing relationship sex (With a male or female partner) and not jerking off with the aid of his newly-acquired Speedo or jock strap!

Hey wait a second! Solo sex is part of the normal range of human sexual behavior too, and if I like to stain my new Speedo that way, who out there should be critical? Besides, working with these items could improve a guy’s edging skills and that skill just might come in handy later on in a relationship. The only problem we have is that some so-called “experts” have decided that any sort of sexual arousal that happens involving an inanimate object is somehow abnormal if not a mental defect of some sort!

I have read that the space that a lot of guys occupy getting turned on by wearing items on my list from swim briefs to running tights is strictly a “male thing” and that there is nothing comparable at all in female sexuality. I am still trying to sort that one out but I am not convinced that is entirely true. Do the female garments that many heterosexual men find arousing do “nothing” for the female whatsoever?

Good question!
Old 07-19-2022, 10:17 PM

Default A Tribute to “Old School” Jock Straps!

A Tribute to “Old School” Jock Straps!

I feel badly that the old school jock-straps like the guys wore when I was growing up have become so difficult to find any more. There are still a few on-lime suppliers but prices seem to have skyrocketed from the days when I could pick up an old school strap for $2 or $3 from an entire wall of them at Walmart and the kind that came with a neat little jock cup for maybe $6 or $8.

Still, I purchased a lot of both kinds when I saw the deals and cannot say that my supply is running short. Today ended up being the time to have some fun with them. One of the great unanswered questions life has thrown me is how popular it is for wrestlers to wear a strap—either with or without a cup--under a snug-fitting singlet. It always seemed to me that wrestling would be one of those sports where it might be a good idea to have some protection down there, at minimum at least a strap without a cup. Having not been a wrestler I have no way of doing a survey on the subject, but if there are guys who wrestled in high school or college, maybe you would be willing to report what you know on the subject.

Somehow, today I got hung up on the idea of being in a strap—not any old strap but a neat Riddell branded one with RIDDELL printed in bold letters on a 3-inch wide charcoal gray elastic waist band, and a sewn pouch capable of holding cups of various shapes and sizes. I have a big collection of cups too, and, let’s just say that I am partial to the smaller, snugger-fitting cups.

From the possible wrestling singlets I own, I picked a bright sapphire blue one with white trim branded “Elite” that I purchased not too long ago, and passed over my three asics singlets and my red Russell Singlet that has a neat design but is tough to get on and off. Wearing only the strap and cup under the singlet I thought looked way neat, and I spent the afternoon doing a web search on “singlets” at my favorite site where guys demonstrate what they like to do when they are wearing a singlet.

Penises love to be in confined spaces and a cup and strap is an ideal place. I discovered that my new “Magic Wand” vibrator does some excellent things when pressed on the singlet and against the cup in the pouch. The entire cup vibrates. My penis liked that, a lot. That stunt is way fun, and if you attempt something similar you should be climbing the walls in a hurry.

Eventually I got out of this combination without quite getting to orgasm mode (you know me!) and I pulled down the singlet and checked out the inside of the pouch to see whether or not my penis had enjoyed the situation it was in. Very healthy, I would say,,, the lower quarter of the pouch was nearly covered with viscous precum. Clearly (no pun intended) the combination of the Magic Wand, the Riddell strap, the pouch, the cup and the singlet was worthwhile.

Next I decided to have some fun with a classic “Duke” strap without a cup—these were of the design Walmart sold loads of in years past for maybe $3. Again, the wide elastic waistband, the rubbery pouch made out of that stuff that was only used to make pouches for classic straps, and, invariably I would buy these, well, undersized. In athletic supporters, cup or not, I have always enjoyed a snug fit.

The interesting thing about these undersized pouches is that you can point yourself “up” and easily stay that way. I put a pair of burgundy “Starter” brand compression shorts over the strap. If any of you are queasy about having precum make its way through to form stains right at the point where the tip of your upward pointing penis is pressing against your compression shorts, you may want to point yourself in a different direction. OTOH, if you are just lazily enjoying a sunny summer afternoon, nothing quite like just watching the precum stains form in tiny droplets, while you appreciate the wonders of being in a strap, kick back, and simply enjoy being a guy Just as I am doing as I write this story this afternoon.

Happy oozing!
Old 07-26-2022, 07:35 PM

Default Perfecting the Art and Science of Solo Masturbation

Perfecting the Art and Science of Solo Masturbation

Every guy learns at an early age that his penis loves to be in a confined space. Not a space with immovable walls mind you, but in a space that feels smooth and slick, pressing against some delicious nerve endings. Guys learn about all of this in a variety of ways and daily life may involve a daily dose of new discoveries that feel, well, psychologically and physically both interesting and enjoyable. Somehow the more a guy focuses on the sensations, the better the sensations feel.

Guys also quickly learn that simply stroking a penis from base to glans can feel good, and the guy quickly feels aroused—that hard-to-define sensation that comes when a guy for whatever reason, suddenly thinks of himself as feeling “horny”. This frequently happens before the guy develops any significant erection. The old theory says feeling aroused precedes getting any sort of penis growth or hardness, and the process of getting a full erection entails getting both large and hard. This, in turn, leads to an orgasm in which semen is ejaculated. All of this is quite enjoyable but each part in different and unique ways.

One might think that learning how to successfully and enjoyably masturbate, that is, engaging in self- pleasuring by yourself, is merely a prelude to bigger and better things to come involving “real sex with a partner”, but guys who are into partner sexual relationships do not necessarily give up on masturbation when the situation of being alone presents itself. If a nominally heterosexual guy who is in a sexual relationship with a female masturbates alone at times, female partners sometimes get very angry if the accidentally discover their male lover masturbating alone and perhaps enjoying himself by himself sexually without her present and participating. A gay male when faced with a similar situation involving the accidental discovery of a male partner masturbating alone, would more likely not be upset but merely want to join in on the fun via mutual masturbation.

For younger single guys not in any partner relationship of either sex, the biggest fear is the possible discovery of what the guy is doing by a parent, sibling or peer classmate. How embarrassing! This leads guys to use a variety of methods to cover what they are doing such as masturbating quickly to orgasm behind a closed bathroom door, masturbating under the covers at nighttime, and finding other situations (i.e. home alone with everyone else out of the house for a time) where the guy can get off in privacy. Then the article of clothing that the guy was wearing when ejaculation occurred is put in a safe hidden spot, say in the back of a dresser drawer in the guy’s room. Eventually, however, that item will need to be surreptitiously thrown into the weekly wash.

Masturbation by simply stroking the penis from base to glans in a repetitive motion with the aid only of a tissue to contain the semen is OK but definitely not the most fun way to do it. The skin-to-skin contact may feel good, but this approach works much better using a lubricant of some sort such as the water-based sexual lubricant KY Gel or some knockoff of that product. However, a lot of guys may not have the opportunity to purchase such an item in part because the obvious question is “What are you going to use THAT for?” A simple gel shower soap works about as well if not better as a lubricant for solo sex, and a guy can apply that prior to going into the shower under the guise that he is merely getting soaped up as a prelude to getting into the shower, when in reality he is having an excellent pre-shower masturbation session. No wonder bar soaps have gone out of favor. Anything that happens ejaculation wise is simply washed down the shower drain along with the soap.

Another way of approaching this instead of using a gel lube is to wear a garment made of a slick, smooth and stretchy spandex-laced fabric, and the snugger the fit around the penis and balls the better the sensation. A small swim brief is perfect for this solo activity. This feels great and some guys get so turned on simply by thinking about where their penises will be that they get a good erection underway even before the pull themselves into the garment. Having this happen can be embarrassing but is lots of fun. The slick, stretchy smooth fabric feels great around and pressing down on the penis and balls and many guys masturbate with the stretchy suit in place and stroking oneself while wearing a swim brief is one of those not-to-be-missed experiences that life has to offer.

Indeed, an array of readily-available swim briefs, spandex-laced stretchy underwear, compression shorts, jammers, running tights and other items can provide some real self-pleasuring fun. Each guy will probably quickly discover one or more personal favorites that are called upon as the need to jerk off arises every day or two. This is all quite normal for guys even though some may be embarrassed about what they are doing to, with and by themselves. The best way to get one’s head around all of this is to realize that practically every guy out there also does it in some way though the details with respect to exactly what each guy does and how may not be fully known. The secretive part of all of this in part what makes this fun to explore.

Finally there are the add-ons. Maybe an electric vibrator that can be used to touch the penis through whatever slick-feeling and snug-fitting garment the guy is wearing. Vibrators stimulate the penis nerve endings in very interesting and enjoyable ways, the only tricky part is that learning how to use the vibrator correctly takes some work. The problem is not that the vibrator fails to stimulate a guy both physically and psychologically but rather that one needs to be careful not to stimulate yourself too much. If you aren’t careful you will be going into an uncontrolled ejaculation even though ypu might still be barely erect and however interesting this initially might seem to be, it is not that much fun. The tricky part about applying a vibrator to the pouch of a swim brief is learning how to get and keep yourself fully stimulated and hard given the vibrations without immediately going into an ejaculation you cannot stop. Learning how to do this takes some practice.

Still, given a degree of privacy and only a few basic items as indicated above, a guy can have great fun masturbating by exploring the ideas I have outlined above.

Happy masturbating!
Old 07-28-2022, 01:56 PM

Default On Becoming an Adult Male

On Becoming an Adult Male

Young guys growing into adulthood face some important issues and problems. Puberty comes on strong, in ways that are at once both wonderful and terrifying. Erections seem to occur relentlessly and often for no apparent reason. Guys quickly learn that the sensations from building and sustaining an erection are wonderful, and the “big payoff”, that is, ejaculation, is about as terrific as life gets, but they are terrified that they will lose control of the situation and get an erection or, worse, ejaculate in a situation that might prove not only demeaning but terrifying. By terrifying means ejaculating in the presence of other males their own age.

This all gets intertwined in the whole subject of developing a specific sexual orientation. The general rule is that any guy who masturbates, gets an erection or ejaculates in the presence of anyone other than a female is automatically a faggot. So the guy worries about the whole idea of being discovered masturbating, getting an erection or, horror of horrors, ejaculating. These pursuits MUST be done in total privacy or a guy will be teased or worse for the rest of his days.

Still, the simple act of getting aroused and the events that may follow are really enjoyable--female partner or no--and guys quickly realize that. But guys also quickly learn that their survival depends on pulling this off in secret without being obvious. Doing so is part of the game that is a key element of becoming an adult.

I learned at an early age that snug-fitting clothing of many different types had the potential to quickly get me aroused, bit that was not a topic I dared discuss with my male peers or with anyone else for that matter. Just THINKING of getting into some items that would fit snug and tight had the potential to give me a full erection, and often did. Like now, back when I was growing up, really slim-fitting jeans were quite popular with the guys, and many of my peers seemed to vie in seeing who could wear the jeans to school with the snuggest fit.

You may think that the real problem guys have is getting into a situation where they are forced to put on a swim brief for the first time in the presence of other males, or maybe a budding athlete encountering their first “forced” jock strap wear and how to cope with the nearly inevitable erection that might follow, but there are other situations as well. Some guys seem to think that the only garment that really presents a problem in this regard is a swim brief, and the goofy idea is that the problem is eliminated by simply wearing a jammer instead. But the guy still has the problem of where to position a semi-erect penis within the jammer, a penis that may be at least as obvious in a jammer as it would be in a swim brief, and just because the suit covers a guy to the mid thighs is not going to alleviate the “problem.” In short, the fact that a guy has a penis is not going to somehow be less apparent in the jammer. The whole idea in Jammer design is for the garment to fit tight like a second skin.

So the guys my age are nearly all wearing jeans that fit snug in the calf, snug in the thighs, low rise at the waist, and fitting like a second denim skin over the glutes. Any real pair of jeans has a key rear seam that runs upward at the center of the rear along the guy’s butt crack. The tighter the pair of jeans the snugger the fit, but that also means a smaller size with a lower rise. So the idea is to pull the jeans upward in front, but that means that the all-important rear vertical butt seam has to go in between the glutes, even as the glutes are covered even more snuggly with the denim. With the right anatomy, this seam cinches up between the glutes, almost like a thong back. This fit, almost mandatory for guys in the 1960s, looks great, and guys would inevitably try and “outdo” each other in “looking their best” in this regard.

Me, I was this scrawny dude weighing only 105 pounds on my newly acquired 5’10” height. My calves were not very big, nor my thighs, And my butt was small too. Still, I wanted to wear the look my other guys were wearing. To pull this off I needed to go shopping for a pair of jeans that would still fit tight on my obviously scrawny body. Not so easy. The pair of jeans I really wanted my mom thought fit too tight ( I did not!), but we compromised on a second pair that fit a bit looser.

Then I went off to a multi-day event with a bunch of other guys my age were attending as well, guys who were mostly going to be clad in the super-snug jeans I had so much admired, never having actually worn my new jeans for any length of time. Now was the opportunity. Except, of course, I got quickly turned on by even the thought of being inside a snug-fitting garment. So I put on the jeans intending on wearing them all day (I had not done anything close to that before), and almost immediately got a decent-sized erection, which I thought would dissipate if I only quit focusing on what I was doing. But, for the moment I had to put the erection in a place where it might not be that noticeable—as in pointed downward into the left leg of the jeans. That would be a “safe” spot, I thought to myself.

Was I ever wrong! I started walking with the other guys. I was actually quite hard inside the new jeans. With each step I made my penis ended up moving right along with the step, but the base of my penis was stuck in one place. Instead of my erection dissipating as we walked, I kept getting harder and harder and my urge to ejaculate kept getting stronger and stronger. It wasn’t long I had more inadvertent stimulation than any young guy could ever handle physically or mentally. I suddenly stopped walking and a full-scale ejaculation quickly happened, soon accompanied by some large wet spots from the semen bursting through the cloth of the tight-fitting jeans. YOU talk about terrific erotic fun mixed with holy terror, this was it!

The interesting part of this story is that despite all of this, to their credit none of the guys ever asked me why I stopped walking for a moment or about where those wet splotches on my jeans suddenly appeared, nor teased me about the sequence of events. Maybe the other guys had undergone situations of their own like mine.

Snug fitting jeans have gone in and out of fashion with young males over the years and we have just passed through a point in time where they have been extremely fashionable once again. But there have also been periods in the not distant past the popular jeans were the ones that fit loose enough to cover an erection of practically any size. And in these periods I have often thought that the popularity of baggy jeans was linked to the idea that the guys wanted to make certain that they did not get into the predicament I faced that warm sunny day long ago. The popularity of the snug fit seems also linked to the degree of enthusiasm guys have in getting toned and fit, with the whole idea of using the jeans as an excuse to show off a body with toned and fit calves, thighs and glutes. And also, maybe the conditioning of other parts of the male anatomy as well! Jeans seem to go through cycles of loose versus tight fit, not unlike cycles between swim briefs and board shorts! Board shorts that fit loose enough to hide even a fully-erect penis, or maybe not!

As a young teen one day I was struggling to get myself contained within my little red plaid swimsuit with the nylon brief support liner. Mom observed that I was having some problems in changing into the suit, and, on observing first-hand what the real problem was, she said to me “You know, if you want that to go down in size all you need to do is to stop thinking about it so much!” A keen observation, but not so easy to do, mom, not so easy to do!

Last edited by sebbie : 07-28-2022 at 03:51 PM.
Old 08-06-2022, 12:00 PM

Default A tight fit, for sure

A tight fit, for sure

For me, it has always been something of a contest in order to determine if I enjoy wearing a snug-fitting swim brief or a snug-fitting pair of compression shorts. What I particularly enjoy doing seems to vary somewhat from day to day, and what I find to be the most fun on one day may not necessarily be what I choose on another day. The fact that I am not consistent in this regard is interesting but also a bit surprising. I guess variety is important in life, and whenever something gets too predictable, so to speak, it starts to become boring.

Regardless of what I am wearing, I really like to undersize. I like to think about the story I wrote years ago about the two college roommates who thought they could have some fun by each placing an on-line order for the other—and each order consisted of three swim briefs, all Euro briefs from swimoutlet.com but in three different sizes, 32”, 30” and 28”. Trying on new briefs is always interesting and horny fun, but the idea here is to try on all three briefs from largest to smallest. Part of the arousal mechanism is not only what is happening to you currently, but your anticipation of what is likely to happen next. Just getting into the new 32” euro brief feels good, of course. Who would NOT want to be in a situation where you get to be in a snug new brief.

But there is also the ANTICIPATION of the next step—that is getting into a swim brief you know will fit snugger and tighter. Just thinking about what is going to happen is enough to make a guy harder. And, of course, getting harder is NOT going to make getting into the still snugger 30“ brief any easier. Where am I going to put my growing penis in a brief that will fit and feel even tighter? Wow for fun just thinking about it!

And, of course, the 28” brief in the Euro style is way over the top. If the guy is able to TOLERATE the 30- inch brief without ejaculating all over the place he has mastered some restraint. But the 28” brief is going to pose an even greater challenge, getting into it now both way hard and way horny. Almost impossible for the stage the guy is in, penis-wise. The guy has been oozing ever since he thought about the three-brief challenge, and whether or not he can survive the final challenge of the 28-inch brief without ejaculating semen is the final test.

As my readers know, I very much like sleeping in swim briefs, and every night I try and challenge myself by choosing something different. I believe it is good for overall male health, sexually and otherwise, to go through multiple arousal cycles during the night, the same thing I enjoyed doing so much when I was only 12 or 13 years old. To the extent that a snug-fitting swim brief can aid in this, I am all for it.

So, last night I dug out my blue Swimoutlet Sporti-branded Euro swim brief, size 28. This size has a way low rise and when I am fully in it shows a bit of upper butt crack much like am Aqux-branded brief. The brief has a front liner, interestingly in black not white. I really like the black liners because any precum I leave during the night is readily visible. The presence of precum stains on the black liner tells me whether or not I am going through the sleep arousal cycles that I want to try and make happen.

I got into the brief and went right to sleep, feeling “good” down there. Feeling somewhat horny I have discovered is like a natural sleeping pill. I woke up early this morning and checked the black liner for precum stains, Sure enough, there were some nice ones in different places on the liner. I had achieved my goal.

I continue to feel horny this morning as I think about all of this and write about how well this worked for me last night. Somehow wearing a swim brief—a snug-fitting one—is very helpful in erasing all the problems of the day, and precumming all night long is very pleasant as well.
Old 08-14-2022, 01:28 PM

Default Thoughts on Compression shorts

Thoughts on Compression shorts

Nowadays, compression shorts come in all sorts of varieties. Going back 30 years, to the early 90s, compression shorts were basically treated as an undergarment, found in a blister pack next to a collection of athletic supporters in odd places like a wall in drug stores, in addition to places such as Walmart. I got my first two pairs of compression shorts at Walmart off of one of those racks of athletic-related gear. I did not buy them for any particular purpose other than I thought that they might be fun to wear, given my fondness for swim briefs and other gear that fit snug in the groin. Why not, I thought?

The first two pair I bought were branded Bollinger, one in white and the other in black. On my first (attempt) to get into them I immediately fell for the idea. These fit and looked great, even though in those early days the fabric typically had less stretch and was a thicker weight than what is considered normal today. This was also before the Jammers took over competitive swimming, and something that fit as snug in the thighs was all new to guys. Other guys must have come to the same conclusion I had come to, as we soon seen compression shorts popping out below the then-still short shorts in basketball at the college and professional level and this meant that they would soon be commonplace in high school athletics as well.

Early on, compression shorts were worn solely as an undergarment, and there was a time when guys did not engage in exercise or athletic sport wearing only the compression shorts. The whole thought was that they were fine to wear but in public settings such as at a gym, the guy needed to pull on a looser-fitting pair of shorts over, otherwise he would look like he were exercising only in his undergarments.

This male fear of being seen clad only in compression shorts gradually dissipated over time, probably with the start of seeing pro basketball players being interviewed on TV clad only in their compression gear. Oh, and lets not forget the bicycle riders who long thought that a version of a compression short was perfectly fine for outdoor bike riding, even if the biker was not pursuing riding as a competitive sport.

So, today there is a huge variety of items that would be regarded as a compression short, plus a large number of items sold as underwear for the “athletic-minded” who choose them because they like the fit and feel as an undergarment. Things have gotten really complicated because guys still disagree on exactly which shorts qualify as being appropriate to wear as an outer garment versus as a pair of thigh length underwear. It really comes down to a discussion of color, weight of the fabric, pouch and seams.
With respect to color, most guys probably believe that a white compression short is more nearly an undergarment-only short than the identical one in black which can be worn as either. White is the traditional color of underwear but a white compression fabric is probably more transparent than the same fabric in black. The same is generally try for all the lighter colors.

Heavier-duty fabrics are generally thought to be more appropriate for outer garment compression shorts than the lightweight, more underwear-like fabrics, and fabrics that have little if any sheen tend to be more underwear-like than fabrics with lots of sheen. These criteria are subject to debate, however. Something that looks like (or maybe IS) a swimming jammer is obviously an outer garment and if it is made for swimming the fabric is likely heavy duty as well. And of course the shorts designed for bikers are also going to be made of fabric that is strong enough to withstand what they are used for. Jammers and Biker shorts are definitely outer garments, but what about compression shorts that look like these but are not sold for that purpose?

The subject of pouches is a most interesting topic. Compression shorts come in all sorts of variations with respect to having or not having a pouch. Some pouches are simply a piece of looser-fitting fabric. Other pouches are made to more obviously contain a guys penis and testicles. Some guys might say whether or not a pair of shorts has an obvious pouch determines if it ios an undergarment or an outer garment, and the ones with obvious pouches need to be covered with another looser fitting pair of shorts. But a flat pouch or no obvious pouch at all is fine,

Finally there is the complicated topic of seams. Early on compression shorts with zig zag seams ts were just a single solid color such as white or black. But many modern compression shorts now have assorted sewn seams, and these seams may be the same color as the main fabric, or in a contrasting color. For example, a compression short that outlines the pouch and various other places on the thighs and buttocks might use stitching that is the same color as the fabric or in a contrasting color. If the compression short is black and the stitching is also black, that might be a perfectly fine compression short to be worn as an outer garment as the stitches and outlined nad area simply “disappears” into the overall fabric color.

But, what about if the stitching is done as a bright contrasting color? I have a black pair with bright red stitching. By virtue of the stitching color change is this somehow suitable as an undergarment only garment, or is it OK to wear this the same way I would wear the same garment with solid black not contrast stitching?

Today I have on a black pair of compression shorts that has stitching in a dark charcoal gray that provides a bit of a contrast to the black fabric, and I am wearing this as an outer garment. But is this any more of an outer garment than if I had picked the black one with the red stitching instead? Does the color of the stitching somehow determine if the gear is an outer garment or underwear of sorts?

I do not think guys have this all sorted out yet. I have a number of jammers as well and I never think twice about whether or not I should treat them as an outer garment by pulling on a pair of loose-fitting shorts over the jammers. Heck I do routine chores in my yard wearing the jammers. But I do that wearing regular compression gear as well, and quite frankly I do not worry (much at least) as to whether the neighbors think I am wandering around my yard in my underwear or not!
Old 08-15-2022, 12:58 PM

Default My Reoccurring Dream

My Reoccurring Dream

For nearly seven decades, I have had this reoccurring dream (fantasy, or perhaps nightmare) that goes something like this. I am in a department or sporting goods store, trying on clothing that I am thinking about purchasing. And one of the items is, of all things, a swim brief! Not just any old men’s swimsuit mind you, but the one I picked out to try on was one that, well, pretty much fulfills all my dreams of what male swimwear should be. Maybe a sapphire blue one with white piping as trim on either side. Not too narrow sides, maybe sides about 3 inches wide. Still, much smaller than anything I have ever worn for swimming to be sure. You know what I am talking about—a classic blue Speedo!

Always there is always a sales clerk there too. Invariably the clerk is young, female, and a bit older than me. She helps me find a brief in about my size and head off to the changing room, which is just a little closet-like structure in with a walk-in door. It is barely big enough to turn around in. Of course there is a stool or seat built into the wall, and a tall mirror on the back of the door. I am about to have my first encounter with a real Speedo! Is this a fantasy or a nightmare? Obviously this is a place I had so longed to be for such a long period of time, and suddenly I am starting to feel quite horny. You know, something is happening down in my groin area that I worry I cannot or will not be able to control. All those gentle but firm and wonderful sensations start cascading through my brain.

Where I am is delightful, and at the same time, a nightmare too of sorts. My childhood dream has suddenly turned into something really scary—as in what if I cannot control myself and suddenly ejaculate all over that NWT blue Speedo I had just picked out. How would I get out of THAT predicament and especially so with the young female sales clerk helping me. This is that weird and wonderful mix of extreme anticipation, a wonderful feeling of now having my penis in balls in the exact place I had always wanted them to be but also a feeling of terror should I accidentally get myself into a situation that I can no longer control.

But still, somehow I manage to remove the clothes I wore into the store, and I am only semi-hard. I am dripping some but I know that I am still in what I consider to be a controlled situation, for now at least. I have not had an accident, so to speak.

Once I am in the Speedo I start to actually calm down a bit. My oozing has not yet left any noticeable wet spots on the outside of the Speedo. I open the door to the changing room and walk out into the store. And, of course, the young female clerk is there to check on how the Speedo fits me.
The clerk says to me “That is OK but it looks just a bit big and loose on you”. I know I had something of a struggle to get myself into the suit I am wearing and my advisor, the sales clerk is telling me the one I have on is a tad too big.

The clerk says “ I think you should go one size smaller, as that will surely fit you better” She hands me the smaller suit and says “try this one on instead”.

I grab the suit, and suddenly start to feel really horny down there once again. My mind is suddenly totally focused on what I am feeling in the groin area. I get into the changing room with the second, smaller suit, and close the door. I pull the first suit off and notice that there are several small wet stains of precum on the cloth front liner, but the outside of the suit still seems stain free. That is good.

But the problem I have is that in the process of getting out of the first suit and just starting to pull on the smaller second suit, I am quickly building quite a hard-on, unlike the dripping semi-hard I had when I tried on the first suit. The tricky part is going to figure out a way to even get into the second, smaller suit. My penis is at least a third larger not to mention much more turgid than it was only a few minutes ago. If I do succeed, I am going to show one heck of a bulge in this second, snugger-fitting suit. And I am really starting to worry that I am on the very edge of losing control, and this worry is only making me bigger and harder, which further compounds the problem I am having.

I get to thinking about the young female sales clerk standing outside the changing room. Being a sales clerk can be pretty boring. Maybe the high point of her work is helping guys who have never before been in a Speedo try one on for the first time, in part knowing that doing so may be an interesting erotic struggle of sorts. Dripping may be a commonplace reaction, and something she has observed over and over when she puts what she says are too big Speedos back on the rack. And serious accidents do happen too, on occasion, and maybe she has seen it all, so to speak.

Somehow I pull myself into the second, smaller Speedo. But I am still under control, even though the bulge I have in the pouch is a great deal bigger than it looked in the previous suit. I still feel like I really want to ejaculate, but the urge to ejaculate is not quite overwhelming—not yet at least.

I open the door of the changing room and walk onto the store floor. The sales clerk is standing right there and she mist realize that in changing suits my bulge is obviously a lot bigger than it was. She says to me “That is how you want a Speedo to fit! I think we have found the exact Speedo for you.”
I manage a weak smile even though the sales clerk is wearing a big grin, and I head off to the counter to pay for my purchase. NO wait. At some point I must have gotten back into my street clothes. Maybe I wear the Speedo as an undergarment (to help me get “used” to the fit and feel of the suit) having paid for it, of course!

And this is how my tight blue Speedo became a source of great pleasure for many years to come. Of course, once I am home in my own bedroom, I can no longer resist the urge to ejaculate in it and fulfill my fantasy. Like I say, this is a reoccurring dream and fantasy! Nowadays of course we all order suits on line instead.
Old 08-25-2022, 06:17 PM

Default Strapped and Cupped

Strapped and Cupped

It used to be that one significant male rite of passage was getting your first athletic supporter (aka “jock strap”), and even better if that strap contained the hard cup—mandatory for some sports such as baseball. Guys are often wary about anything that fits snug in the groin area, and the jock strap certainly falls into that category.

Part of this too is that the traditional jock strap holds the pouch (and cup, if there is one) is held in place by two leg straps that are sewn to the base of the pouch and are sewn into the waistband right and left. The shorter the straps the more tension they will put on the bottom of the pouch, and on the cup base as well. That leaves the guy butt-naked, which is, well, interesting if the guy is among his similarly garbed peers.

Of course, there have been attempts to make athletic supporters with thong backs, an elastic band designed to cinch up into a guy’s crack like a thong, but these have never really caught on with guys as part of athletic apparel. A much more common thing to do—at least for a guy wary of being in the presence of other males butt naked, was to wear a strap over a pair of underwear briefs instead. The guy is still undressed but not nearly so much as if he were butt-naked.

Cups come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. The traditional cup is a triangular piece of study plastic that more or less shaped to hold a penis, and not a very big penis as well. The typical traditional cup will fit but only if the guy is completely flaccid. In short, these cups leave little if any room for expansion, and that is where guys start to get quite apprehensive once they realize they could easily grow inside the cup without overt touching or fondling of their penis. The result is a mix of discomfort combined with fun. Somehow penises are smart—penises know when they are in a snug-fitting place and start sending weird but interesting “signals” to the guy’s brain. These signals combine a lot of different experiences into one. A touch of discomfort, perhaps. Not pain, mind you, but just a mix of psychological and physical pressure realizing the cup is right there and will keep the guy from expanding “too much”

But how much is too much? Can the guy sense the physical presence of the cup around his penis? Good question, and a guy will not ever find out if the guy avoids being in the cup entirely. Does a smaller, snugger-fitting cup feel better or worse than a bigger, looser-fitting cup? I guess the answer depends on how the guy defines “better”. Being in a snug-fitting hard cup can quickly make a guy feel, well, horny! If a guy associates feeling horny with an urge to ejaculate, the guy will probably be concerned as to whether or not he could end up doing a hands-free ejaculation simply by “thinking” about the “predicament” his penis is in. This part is pretty weird because the guy is no doubt liking the sensations associated with feeling horny but this is accompanied by a fear of what would happen if he got to feeling so horny he could no longer avoid ejaculating. Quite a dilemma, I would say.

In the last decade ot two, more and more athletic supporters have come with ever larger and roomier “banana style cups” that are big enough so that the guy’s flaccid penis will simply flop around within the cup. Room to grow unimpeded, so to speak.

This “solves” one problem but creates another problem in that the guy’s penis is just more-or-less flopping around inside the cup and is not being constrained or being held close to the body as is the case with the traditional cup. For a lot of activity, the smaller, flatter and snugger-fitting cup might actually work better as a supporter for athletics assuming that the guy is able to deal and cope with the idea of being held in place by the cup with only a limited amount of space without feeling too horny.

But, this also means that a traditional, smaller, flatter and more confining strap is great for what I refer to as “recreational” strap and cup wear. Instead of worrying about the possibility that a conventional cup and strap might make a guy feel horny, why not “take advantage” of all of this? Being in a snug strap and cup can be quite enjoyable. The length and stretchiness of the leg straps determines how snug the pouch and cup are going to fit to the groin. The snugger the better, well at least up to a certain point. This is not that different from a guy who keeps one or more undersized swim briefs for recreational wear as well.

Finding the right jock strap and cup for the recreational wear I describe can take some failed attempts. I have tried straps and cups of all sorts of different shapes and sizes, and I keep coming back to the idea that a somewhat undersized strap and cup generally provides the better overall experience and in particular a cup that fits so firmly that it is almost impossible to “adjust”.

The best news is that the experiments you might run to find the right recreational cup and r for you are, well, fun to run. The only downside is that you may end up with a dozen (or more) candidates, with only one or two that you really enjoy wearing!
Old 09-15-2022, 01:12 PM

Default Thoughts on Just Enjoying Being a Guy

Thoughts on Just Enjoying Being a Guy

The neatest thing about being a guy is actually NOT the sex with a partner, but rather that a guy can thoroughly enjoy himself WITHOUT being with a partner (without having relationship sex) and still be very happy. Guys all figure out a lot of this part of being a guy starting in their early teens, at puberty, or maybe even before. The male body is capable of all sorts of interesting and enjoyable sensations that seem to start in the genitalia and groin area but are psychologically-driven. This could come about in a partner relationship as well, but I suspect that over a lifetime, the average guy has more sexual experiences that lead to orgasm in the absence than with a partner. Certainly this varies a lot by individual.

Some guys make the transition from solo activities to activity involving a sexual partner at a very early age, and teen sex apparently is commonplace for these individuals. Of course, teen partner sex carries risks, including the all important “what if she gets pregnant?” concerns that often limits what the two people might do. Whenever partner sex occurs to orgasm with young people there are always serious issues to be concerned.

For guys, sexual activity without a partner has no real downside, other than the guy needs a degree of privacy and may be inordinately concerned that his “hobby” will be discovered by someone he doesn’t want to know about what he is doing. So the game becomes one of being careful about ensuring that you are alone and finding a unembarrassing way to ensure that evidence of the activity is hidden.

Still, as male hobby’s go, solo sex is way up there as being a really enjoyable and sustainable hobby with few if any downside risks.

I got to thinking about the history of porn as a technique for helping a guy jerk off in private. The 1950s and 60s were probably dominated by the porn magazines with explicit photos of nude females and their genitalia—Playboy then the more explicit Penthouse and so on. Stores selling these magazines tried to keep them from being purchased by teen males interested in using the pictures for sexual stimulation, since having an orgasm was something suitable for adult males over 18 LOL. That did not stop teen males from accumulating these magazines one way or another. Sometimes a guy got his nerve up and shared them with close male peers, but mostly, jerking off to magazine porn fulfilled a need and was a solo sex activity.

There were, of course, X-rated movie houses that showed porn films, but generally these were located in core urban areas and for most young teens were not able to view these. If they could figure out a way to get to the theater undetected there was still the problem of a firm “18 or older” rule for admission.

Cable TV in the 1970s included a lot of channels that would not be available on broadcast TV including some movies kids under 17 could not view in a theater without an older person tagging along. But even the new pay TV outlets—in the early days, Cinemax—were starting to show some real porn (aka films that had previously only been seen in X-rated theaters) if you stayed up and viewed late at night. But there were also low-cost video recorders, so guys put the video recorder on timed recording and simply made a tape of the movie. Not only that, there were video tape rental places that usually had an X-rated section with many of the same movies, but generally a 15-year old could not wander into a video store and rent one of these tapes, which again was limited to the 18-and-up crowd.

Finally we get into the modern, Internet era, when lots of explicit porn is available free, and often with few if any restrictions on the person accessing the porn. The age restrictions, if present at all, are usually a joke—asking a guy at a laptop if he is over 18 and the guy simply has to say he is. So young people get an education about a lot of how sex works stuff at a much earlier age than they used to, and of course the people who make this stuff keep coming up with interesting ways to do things that that will attract viewers either done alone or with a partner, male or female.

A colleague of mine remained single for a number of years as an adult male. Then he found a female he wanted to marry, but in the meantime he had accumulated a large number of copies of Playboy and Penthouse magazines. He knew his new bride would probably not be happy if he brought the magazines into the marriage, but he did not just want to toss the magazines in the trash. I ended up with a bunch f them that I still keep in a briefcase under my bed. I have not looked at them in decades, though, far preferring other means for arousing myself.

For the readers here, I have no idea what percentage of teen males currently like to jerk off using an item such as a snug-fitting swim brief as an “aid” to helping the process along. Or for that matter, how many guys get horny thinking just thinking about being in the right brief. I suspect the “I would never do that” phase some guys have about wearing a swim brief in public relates to the idea that once in the swim brief, things may quickly lead to a situation that gets out of control and embarrassing if others are around.

What I do know is that the “right” garment (some would say “wrong” garment) as in anything that makes a guy feel horny) whether that is a swim brief or thong designed either as snug-fitting underwear or for swimming, jock strap, compression shorts, compression tights or anything else that works for you as in makes you psychologically aroused or horny, certainly is an alternative to looking at stupid photos in an old magazine. Furthermore, getting horny employing one or more of these garments and maybe concluding with an orgasm requires only a degree of privacy. This is far less complicated and messy than trying to cut a deal over dinner with a female partner, so why not?

I suppose guys who have “embraced” partner sex as the idealized way to get off would have it no other way, and find all this other solo sex in adulthood discussion to be unwarranted. Some guys seem to believe that anything that gets a guy off that is not a sexual partner is not only silly but perhaps even childish. Instead, I tend to view this as a great way for a guy to enjoy life without having to deal with the complicated and often messy aspects of partner sex. Nothing “wrong” with that at all!
Old 09-30-2022, 01:55 PM

Default Finding Garments for “Recreational” Use

Finding Garments for “Recreational” Use

For manufacturers of various garments worn by males, I have often wondered what role if any does the possible use of the garment by the purchaser for engaging in male “self abuse” a consideration for the manufacturer seeking sales. Obviously there are a number of different garments that might be used for such a purpose, starting with the swim brief. But the list also includes other items, often sports and recreation related, that might somehow qualify, including all sorts of styles of male “swimwear”, athletic supporters of various types, compression gear such as snug-fitting stretch shorts and running tights and other items as well. Indeed the design of men’s underwear in has an underlying “would this be fun to jerk off in?” component. What guy can claim that he has never ejaculated while alone into a pair of new underwear? The whole idea of “staining” a new pair of underwear is exciting for a lot of guys—maybe more so than most would care to admit. And a lot of guys learn a lot about their own bodies and what feels good by repeatedly doing just that, so this is a useful “educational experience” of sorts.

To think that the manufacturers and purveyors of these items simply go about their business selling these various items simply for the advertised purpose—i.e, if you are going to be a competitive swimmer you need to buy one of our swim briefs, or if you are going to participate in certain sports you need to be cupped with a strap—advertising focused on recreational wear in sports as opposed to what might be ultimately more interesting “recreational” wear in front of a mirror in the bathroom would seem to ignore an important part of the market, and in the end the sellers do not care how the item is used but only that they make the sale. So what if the swim brief is never used for swimming! The sale to the guy interested in jerking off in it is just as good a sale as the sale to the competitive swimmer! Same for the strap manufacturers, the compression gear makers and others. There is no reason to not sell to these other buyers.

I keep watching with interest the advertising approach that Speedo has used over the years, particularly with respect to their swim briefs. Speedo continues to focus their advertising on people who they believe are interested in buying their products because they are serious competitive swimmers. Now Speedo also has expanded what they sell to people simply interested in leisure wear—even loose-fitting, long-legged shorts of various sorts, but the advertising I see is almost never to guys interested in these activities as opposed to guys who are serious competitive swimmers who might be open to buying a pair of board shorts that have a Speedo logo on it. After all, anything Speedo is for a serious swimmer.

But another twist to all of this has been added In an effort to appear “woke”, Speedo has started marketing briefs, tees and other items to an openly-gay crowd, typically by introducing a rainbow of some design, obvious or subtle, into the design. Apparently, someone at Speedo decided that there was a market for a Speedo swim brief or tee that allows the competitive male swimmer to advertise that he is openly gay with every stroke in the pool or for that matter just wearing one of these rainbow tees while hanging out at a meet by the pool. How curious! If I were a gay swimmer, openly gay or not, I would find the whole idea of advertising that at the swim meet by my choice of swim brief or tee, to be, well, pretty stupid. What’s the point in doing this, anyway?

I have noticed that Speedo seems to have not had great success selling items with a gay pride theme regardless of how obvious the design and these items have been showing up deeply discounted as if we clearly overestimated the enthusiasm of gay male swimmers in advertising their sexuality while at a swim meet. Maybe this was not such a good idea after all.

Still, Speedo has not gotten into any overt efforts to advertise certain swim briefs as being “recreationally” useful as opposed to being recreationally useful, if you get what I am saying. Apparently an open advertisement as to your sexual interests is fine for Speedo, but that other stuff guys might secretly be using our garments for is too much. Being gay is fine, but any admission of enjoying masturbation just pushes the envelope “too far.”

Still, if you go on line, in particular to international sellers such as aliexpress.com. You will discover that some international vendors are more open about the whole idea of admitting that what they are selling might be good for “recreational” use as opposed to recreational use. They also advertise specifically that certain items might appeal to gay guys (What? Straight guys by being straight never masturbate?). In contrast, Speedo takes the view that if they describe an item using the word “pride” then everyone will quickly figure out who the intended buyer—someone openly gay who wants the world to know—should be, even if the rainbow is either tiny or somehow otherwise not that obvious. Seems curious.

My bottom line is that there is absolutely nothing “wrong” with a guy enjoying his own body alone regardless of whether he believes he is straight or gay, and particular clothing items can add to that enjoyment, so be it. WE are still a way away from having most clothing vendors in the US admit that an item they are selling could be used for that purpose, but some of the rest of the world might be less apprehensive about this particularly as we see swimwear coming out of Japan and China. I’m not sure if the Europeans are as straight-laced on these topics as Americans seem to be.